Why does a kindergarten teacher need a smart board?

why does a kindergarten teacher need a smart board?

Attached: 40870867_10156064254803439_2421605906987876352_o.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

no more markers for kids to chew on

In my day we had chalkboards made of slate or a comparable synthetic slate.
Whiteboards didnt appear till like 11th grade as roll aways

There needs to be something smart in the classroom

gotta start holocaust lessons at an early age

you have to spend the budget or you lose it
the more niggers you have the greater your discretionary funds are, but they aren't guaranteed to roll over so you buy retarded shit

>efficiency.
Its ok.

Ah yes, the Epson 695 with touch box. I have had to put many of these up over the summer.

The touch feature is an expensive meme frankly, teachers don't need it at all. But it keeps IT people like me employed.

They started putting these things in high school back in 2014, I was a senior then and everyone was like ‘omg this is the next big thing!!1!1!’ but VR is the real answer.

>behavior bank
if you send your son somewhere that has a " behavior bank " he's gonna grow up to be a liberal onions boy

Attached: 123.jpg (450x220, 15K)

And this is why I don't support teachers unions

To draw and display things without a projector...

Found the bootlicker

Smart boards still need a projector but it acts like a touch screen.

>supporting the government to waste money on shit in a classroom will never use because they are still toddler
found the bootlkicker

Found the commie!

>You don't like stagnant wages, shit hours, and terrible wages? COMMIE!!!
Fuck off, Koch shill.

Because marker boards can't play youtube videos

Are you in hot springs?

yeah
but the entire thing is just a way to make the most money disappear as you can as a justification for asking for more next budget year
if you have niggers you have several more ways to beg for money
JUST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE USED YOUR BUDGET
i am very closely connected to this. it is nightmarish

>no one in this thread is smart enough to get this joke
>no one will give you the replies we both know you deserve
>common core would be proud of this gay intellectual no man's land

cause a smart broad is asking too much

like there is a reason that white districts will bend over backwards to bus in niggers to white schools. it's for the funding we get just by having the bare minimum of niggers

Attached: 1535966035790.jpg (691x724, 96K)

BE SURE TO INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP LE REDDIT XD

Im in a trade union, over 16 years.
FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT PUBLIC WORKER UNIONS.
You fagits make actual union members look bad, sniveling, pampered statist-cucks making my tax dollars worth shite. You worthless niggers can't even be fired in most cases.
Die Faggot

Attached: helperhasenough.png (657x527, 118K)

Why does anyone need them? There has always been a massive amount of waste in any government funded institution and there always will be since the costs are hidden in taxes. Waste is especially bad with schools since they have such effective rhetoric. Nobody wants to cut funding because they think it would result in worse education.

GREAT USE OF TAXPAYER FUNDS FOR OUR AWESOME SCHOOLS!!!!