Do you side with Russia or Ukraine?

strawpoll.me/16400400

Attached: 1478740012298.jpg (3000x1928, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9-SJ6ikuj0
youtube.com/watch?v=hiE8sC5GtCY
biqle.ru/watch/2475320_169594128
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-lgbt-march/kiev-hosts-largely-incident-free-gay-pride-march-idUSKBN1990IU
web.archive.org/web/20171108010244/http://divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
youtu.be/CB_J1LkqLsg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014#Results
youtube.com/watch?v=FqZfoK25lnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do we have to pick sides?

Neither. The Ukrainian government is full of EU-loving cucks, and the Russians are violent douchebags for invading another country for no reason. I wish I could grab both of their leaders by their cuffs and smack their heads together

Been living under a rock for a couple weeks. quick rundown?

>for no reason
if crimea was still part of ukraine it would have pride parades and migrant quotas by now

Attached: basedukraine.jpg (1023x575, 114K)

Russians leftists, Ukraine more right-leaning

Ukraine isn't even real give a more realistic choice, like russia or aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=T9-SJ6ikuj0

Attached: 150918114537-princess-leia-bikini-780x439.jpg (780x439, 94K)

I side with mommy.

Do you wanna turn Kiev into Moscow?

Attached: 159182571925.jpg (900x500, 256K)

I support Glorious Mother Russia because Ukraine is a fake Country and Crimea is overwhelmingly supportive of this Slavic version of the Anschluss.

Attached: Feels Good - Crimea.jpg (800x585, 66K)

watch A Sniper's War
pretty good look into the conflict from the eyes of an unsympathetic protagonist.

Russia didn't just invade for no reason, although undoubtedly it did lend support.
It was for excellent reason.

>City on the Mexican border with America
>population is primarily American, they all speak American, want to be part of America
>decide to become part of America
>Mexico says no way, begins shelling cities, sniping civilians
Would America just let that happen?

both sides are totally cucked by jewish oligarchs but i would rather side with ukraine.

ukraine aspires to be like sweden, what are you on
seasonal workers, not permanent immigrants

Attached: girls-1.jpg (1280x1014, 264K)

Go away leaf

Attached: qwggwatgwh.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

which one will giv me a gf

Attached: 1491267034569.png (741x568, 29K)

I make like $40k a year if I'm lucky. I don't give a fuck. I think the US government is entirely too corrupt - incompetent when they aren't criminal - to be dictating policy in other hemispheres. Also, we have Israeli citizens creating laws in this country. Fuck Ukraine...who fucking cares?

Ukraine because they have actual non-kosher nationalists like AZOV on their side.

Russians only have commie-loving LARPers and NazBol fags.

Attached: 18443873_761769447331343_1998689685760638976_n.jpg (683x683, 120K)

But 40k is average salary in US.

gotta side with ukraine to see the world delve deeper into the shit hole it needs to become

Russia.

Russia without a doubt
met both Ukrainians and Russians
Ukrainians tend to be annoying fuck heads that blame everything they do wrong on everyone else
Russians are okay until they get drunk then they become good people

Attached: Ukraine.png (604x722, 698K)

so? the fuck does that have to do with anything? you think that makes me rich? you think i can afford to live, just because most people are like me? the average sucks. average is sucking. congratulations, us

oh yes blow me

Attached: anna-nicole-smith-black-dress.jpg (1540x800, 361K)

This guy is in every thread about Ukraine and posts the exact same thing. Wtf.

I mean why do you happy? It's just kind of normal.

>actual non-kosher nationalists like AZOV
LMAO azov are as kosher as it gets
>finaced by jews
>fights to expand the anti-white western order

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

I don't support the Ukrainian government, but I still support the Ukrainian side because they have a very strong white nationalist branch.

Ukraine has a bigger potential to be an actual white nationalist state.

Yeah, he's just a Putinbot. Ignore his posts.

Attached: 96536f6fdd62a5cd2107ec1f282b1870.jpg (679x960, 105K)

Mommy

Crimea is Russia

Rest of Ukraine is Ukraine

The war is the fault of the EU

Ops. I understood what did you say by another way. I really Need to go to sleep.

You're Norway bro I talked to a couple days ago about Azov? Well I mostly just asked you questions. Lol

>having the gay lobby invest money for ads in my country
I see nothing wrong with this as long as the money enriches ukraine.

it is not like anyone will actually visit the site.

>the state of incels

Wow. Very interesting opinion. Agree in 80%

They both my bros nice try luci

Attached: main-qimg-c171331b8884433bbfbca58b76c44c74-c.jpg (602x697, 76K)

The EU and NATO totaly have no any smart policy for Russia and Ukraine. For today.

There is two different cores. US and Germany and they both have diffrenet interests. Thats why all that shit happends.

It's crap. We are not enemies. Ten years ago we listened to the one music, loved one movies, talked about the same thing and did not separate ourselves, our life and culture from each other.

okay, first of all ukraine has no chance of becoming a white nationalist state, that's a pipe dream. secondly, if nationalists did somehow take power then ukraine would lose all western support and be conquered by russia. and if by some miracle they were able to maintain an independent nationalist state, then it would just be a dirt poor buffer state with zero political influence. by supporting ukraine's military operations you are supporting the expansion of the very political system that is killing our race

russia is a great power that has been growing increasingly right wing and rejects degeneracy/white guilt (unlike ukraine). they're also looking for allies in the west and share our goals of destroying the western system

anybody who is pro-white and supports ukraine is a low IQ moron who fell for nazi propaganda and has no understanding of how the world works

Attached: wmfxv7c0rs4z.jpg (738x606, 59K)

Attached: 1462468607798.png (657x527, 30K)

Polite Russians ftw

And now almost everything is the same. Even after war.

Any other Ukrainian Russian Jews here??

Attached: 1397488292725.jpg (1280x960, 198K)

crimea is ukrainian.

by allowing russia to take crimea you are allowing a dangerous precident to be set, one where the current borders are not absolute. this will turn the world into a chaotic shithole if not bring about the end of the world.

we somehow managed to get this far without bringing about the end of the world, I would like to go at least into the space age without doing so.

Ukraine is the true Russia - Ancient Kievan Rus.
Russia is a mutt land of Tatars and Chechins and other grizzly steppe people.

russian have oil but ukraine give us great loli its really a very tough call oil or lolis

It's a revival of the Brezhnev doctrine. Where pozzed faggotry threatens part of the slavsquatsphere the other members have an obligation to intervene. Hopefully the V4 will join Putin in his quest to thwart Merkel's agenda

This is How I believe that invasion would play out

Attached: The Taco Wars.png (600x1548, 68K)

>communism
>good
>a leaf
go live in Venezuela.

>the Ukrainians are Nazis who also somehow hate white people despite literally beating up non-whites in the streets or making them dance for the amusement of onlookers
No joke, I saw one nigger in Odessa, and his owner was making him shuck and jive on the street by the main dolphinarium. Also, ZERO fag propaganda, which CANNOT be said about Poland or Russia. Literally the perfect society if you have American money.

If Ukraine wanted to protect its borders, it should've protected them.

>ZERO fag propaganda

Lolwut. Check this

youtube.com/watch?v=hiE8sC5GtCY

Also, there’s a sushi craze in the big cities, but it’s all made by Ukrainians. Didn't even see a slant at the chinky restaurants. Hell, I didn’t even see goatfuckers running the kebab shops. The only libtards I saw were a small group practicing Falun Gong in the fucking snow for some reason.

what are you talking about? we treat our niggers very well :^)

If Rhodesia wanted to protect its borders, it should've protected them.

Attached: 1600125172.jpg (574x503, 29K)

fpbp
They need to figure out their own shit.

pride parades have been held in kiev every year since the "nationalist" maidan revolution (they are banned in moscow). homosexual propaganda is fully legal in ukraine (it is banned in russia). the ukrainian government wants to replace dying ukrainians with 3rd world migrants

what individual ukrainians do does not reflect the ambitions of their government, you should know that as an american

Attached: 59542a5ccbe29.image.jpg (1200x844, 152K)

I was born in Ukraine (Poltava) and i side with Russia

Fight me

They are protecting their borders. That’s why the Russians didn’t take Mariupol. Crimea was a sneak attack that no one expected and a crime against international law (not that that means much, but hey).

I side with America, and America was safer with Ukraine as a Russian buffer state.

Or this.
biqle.ru/watch/2475320_169594128

This is famous ukrainian youtuber.

The eastern part of Ukraine everyone spoke Russian, and really were Russian.
Crimean has historically been part of Russia, I'd as soon NOT debate the issue.

>literally 9 dudes
some parade.

it is obvious that the hord of cops are there because they do not what an international scandal to be caused.

also I support the freedom of speech/expression, even if it is some fucking faggots.

Yes, all five of them. And you guys definitely don’t get drunk and hoot at black tourists like monkeys either.

That’s exactly my point. The PEOPLE haven’t been infected with fag propaganda, and the government is at least sovereign (if ineffectual) and therefore increasing the consciousness of Ukrainian nationality. Russians and Poles both have antifa and actual liberals in their countries, even if the governments officially oppose the faggotry.

The point is that Ukraine is exactly what a nation-state should be, and your Hebraic shilling against it disgusts me.

You’re a fag who couldn’t cut it in a real country like America.

Do you also support the freedom of expression of the people in the East?

The winners of course.

Attached: IS2_crew.jpg (1489x1027, 190K)

Good to see so many Putincucks out in force tonight, but they actually are right.
Putin just started killing his own civilians to give an excuse to infiltrate paramilitary forces.
Russians are also baby-killers who shot down a Dutch airliner because Russians are bloodthirsty subhuman savages.
Putin should be Foreman-punched right in the nutsack until his face explodes but the parts of Ukraine they took are Russian. There is no way on God's brown earth that Russia was going to let Crimea go, that has military installations that are invaluable and date back to the Tsarist days.]

Attached: 3019470c948c26429425710636a14fe2cb5335e1691da808d9f5f0d50eda7530.jpg (420x620, 54K)

You're a weak and low iq amerimutt. Your input means very little to me

this is the most important fucking factor ever

Attached: photo.jpg (100x100, 5K)

Russia, as long as they promise not to hurt mummy

Attached: 1492878923450-pol.jpg (1493x2028, 320K)

>Ukrainian authorities have increased their support for gay rights since a pro-Western government took power following the Maidan protests in 2014. In 2015, a law was passed banning workplace discrimination against the LGBT community.

>A day before the parade, Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, the Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister on European and Euroatlantic Integration, said the parade would help Ukraine shake off its “imperial legacy”.

>“This is not a choice about material wealth. This is a value choice,” she said, adding that a pivot to Europe meant Ukraine learning to respect “individuality and diversity”.

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-lgbt-march/kiev-hosts-largely-incident-free-gay-pride-march-idUSKBN1990IU

you are being subverted, and you are fighting for the subversionists
>antifa
most russian "anti fascists" are racist and anti-degeneracy. "fascism" doesn't mean the same thing in russia as it does in the west
>Ukraine is exactly what a nation-state should be
a state that seeks to reduce its people to a minority in their own country?
a state that promotes decadence and low birth rates?
a state that aligns itself with the most disgusting, anti-white, insidious scum the world has ever seen?

>the ukrainian government wants to replace dying ukrainians with 3rd world migrants
Source for this?

Most third worlders aren't willing to come to Ukraine because the job market is weak, the salaries are low and there is little business investment from the west. Plus there is no welfare safety net to provide for Muhammad and his 10 children.

Either way, fix your own country before blaming another. And gay pride parades are the least of a nation's worries. People will always be gay, just let them do their thing instead of oppressing people for choosing who they want to have sex with.

Attached: slow genocide of whites in London England.png (855x723, 85K)

>implying the people of the east want to succeed

the people of the east are being held hostage by armed gangsters and russian military units.

those gansters do ot speak for the people and you are deluding yourself if you think they do.

UKraine is more white than russia

That pic makes me want to an hero

Attached: 1535115755539.jpg (318x325, 10K)

>what individual ukrainians do does not reflect the ambitions of their government
Nigger, fuck off this board already. You keep talking this shit about every slav country.

F

Then why didn't the Ukrainian side allow any sort of debate or vote on the issue.

Dumb fucking question.

Attached: image.jpg (496x1496, 383K)

>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.

>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.

>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.

web.archive.org/web/20171108010244/http://divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

>Most third worlders aren't willing to come to Ukraine
not at the moment, but if the conditions are in place then they will eventually, especially after they trash western europe
>Either way, fix your own country before blaming another
irrelevent, i don't want what happened to my country to happen to eastern europe, the signs are so obvious
>And gay pride parades are the least of a nation's worries
they represent the growth of degeneracy. pride parades in the west are an expression of power by the ruling neoliberal establishment

Attached: DACmb7XU0AEK-uy.jpg (1126x1200, 145K)

ukraine is not filled with pussies who will bend over backwards for minorities, we are not the UK. we are living under tough times therefore we are producing strong men.

Surveys of the Crimean people have been conducted. They overwhelmingly accept the results of the referendum. Why is it that the West deny the right of "self-determination" whenever it's inconvenient for them?

Crimea was rightful Russian clay
The rest is Ukrainian, and it's only an armed, commie minority who want to rejoin Russia

I love them both for different reasons

yeah that's what we said 50 years ago: stiff upper lip, just defeated the germans, we're too strong to fall...
nostalgic boomers aren't actual communists

Your welcome anons, here is the princess ina recent interview

youtu.be/CB_J1LkqLsg

Russia annexing Crimea was much more like if America had a gigantic Naval Base in Tijuana or down on the Baja and Mexico went completely hostile almost overnight. And if the only reason the Baja Peninsula wasn't American soil was because Mexico used to be an American state and FDR thought it would be cute to assign it to them on paper.

>According to the Gallup's survey performed on April 21–27, 82.8% of Crimean people consider the referendum results reflecting most Crimeans' views,and 73.9% of Crimeans say Crimea's becoming part of Russia will make life better for themselves and their families, just 5.5% disagree.
>According to survey carried out by Pew Research Center in April 2014, majority of Crimean residents say the referendum was free and fair (91%) and that the government in Kyiv ought to recognize the results of the vote (88%).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014#Results

Why is Crimea even an issue? The West is outright ignoring the will of the Crimean people.

Godamit your fucking meme flag, but you are right. Ukraine was killing its own citizens along with proxy militias paid for by the obama administration, you are correct, but fuck your meme flag, it makes you look like a JIDF shill, u know better than that user.

Attached: image.jpg (480x497, 84K)

because the armed groups went in and took over government facilities claiming that they are succeeding.

why didn't lincoin hold any debate with the southern slave states.

in ukraine it is even worse than the US civil war because there at least the south was also americian.

in ukraine it was different it was obvious from the gitgo that russia was involved with many of the same faces in donbass that were in crimea just a month earlier.

>boomers
It's not nostalgic boomers, it's young separatists. The whole movement is communist.

Damn I want to move to Russia and find slavic waifu now.

Attached: 1526531562059.jpg (453x358, 20K)

my allegiance is with mum

Attached: Ukraine.webm (636x356, 2.99M)

14th september is coming. Both sides are shit, though, after returning of Strelkov's nationalists rebels gradually become commies(in russian old-true commie style) and ukraineans are idiots, who could not contain their western part nationalism to prevent all this shit from happening. Hope at 14th september this crisis will end after complete lose of one side.

needs 3rd option for jews did this

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FqZfoK25lnY

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-29261-1375370507-16.gif (680x507, 529K)

this is different, we will have the chance to learn from your mistakes. and our youth are being brought up with access to the internet and yet they treat black people the same as the generation before for example.

What is useful idiots

Don't get suicidal, get homicidal.

fucc u im siding with russia now