Frindle a Jewish author and millennial indoctrination

Frindle is a book where a young jewishboy fights tradition in order to subvert it for monetary gain.

The book is centered around a young boy subverting language to create a new word. His Jewish family friend even buys the merchandising rights to make frindle boy rich as well as himself.

The evil old conservative roastie MS granger is eventually won over in the end and Jew boy frindle gives his meme to her later on as a thank you for being a Shabbos goy

This book was intended to implant the notion of redefining tradition as a means for exposure and death of tradition. It seeks to implant the notion that all things are suggestive such as gender sex roles word use and more.

This book was required reading in many third grade schools nationally.

Harry Potter subverted the youth but frindle lit the match

Attached: D2F24633-B0CF-4598-A88C-01B965350D49.gif (132x190, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBe62Z3Htko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump, I always hated this book and the laggy MC

It was unnoticed Judaism because clements is a Sephardic Jew

I hated this book when I read it

joangate thread. sage and hide. dont reply to this shit.

I never read thie book because all I got from the cover was it was going to be about a boy and his stupid black pen

A Jewish boy making money off BBC

Frigg off Joan

Attached: 1531805575430.jpg (960x655, 98K)

Never read children books where the main character has glasses. Never.

I'm with you. Never read it because the cover looked dumb. Now Holes, that was some Jewish propaganda. I even ended up reading the sequel, but I don't remember what it was about.

All in all, the best YA novel I read as a kid was Hatchet

Still better than other seemingly mandatory books, aka Great Gatsby

Hatchet was pretty gud. They didnt dumb it down for the keeds like everything else. Just pure brutal survivorman shit.

Lois Lowry’s books were fucking based. The Giver was the shit

I'm 99% sure that book was not titled frindle when I was growing up
Can't put my finger on my timeline's title but it was definitely not frindle

youtube.com/watch?v=KBe62Z3Htko
>Op

What was this book even about? As a kid I subconsciously decided I didn't want to read it based on the barely-concealed phallus-worship being displayed on the cover.

being able to force newspeak by redefining words at whim, and getting away with it

Attached: 1971-A-Clockwork-Orange-small.jpg (500x753, 49K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 7727207_orig.jpg (393x500, 64K)

damn its so clear now. how did i not notice back then?

Boy by Roald Dahl was the best for me.

I remembered being in the third grade and reading this book and on the surface it was retarded but it has a sinister underlying message. It calls into question traditional definitions for things, and while some will say it's no biggie that a boy renames a pen as a frindle but what's stopping him from renaming anything? You see the message is completely stupid. Frindle isn't a more adequate way of describing something you write with and the reasoning behind the name literally boils down to the boy saying, "just cuz, lul." His teacher gets extremely butthurt about this and he decides to teach her that he(a little shit) can do whatever the fuck he wants to do. It's literally all about destroying a well established norm for the lulz but sets up young impressionable minds with the notion that everything can be renamed even though there isn't much purpose. This notion that the student can define their reality and the teacher does not define the reality. Basically it paves the way to social disorganization and inability communicate because children can rebel against norms and pave the future of language. Me personally I would've called the kid a faggot and broke his pen.