Asia Argento claims Jimmy Bennett sexually assaulted her

Asia Argento says Jimmy Bennett -- who had sex with her when he was 17 years old -- is lucky she didn't file charges that HE sexually assaulted and then extorted her.
Argento's lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, tells TMZ, his client's text messages that TMZ posted tell the real story about what went down at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Marina del Rey, CA. The text in question read, "The horny kid jumped me ... I had sex with him it felt weird." She goes on to say she was "frozen" when he was on top of her.
Heller says, "Asia chose at the time not to prosecute Bennett for sexually attacking her."
As for her statement after the story broke -- "I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett" -- Heller says she was being honest because it was a one time only encounter and not a relationship.
Heller goes on to claim Bennett smelled a payday and tried to extort Argento, especially when he found out she was dating Anthony Bourdain. He says Bennett "chose to intrude on that relationship and demand financial payment from Bourdain in consideration for not embarrassing Asia and indirectly Bourdain ..."
Heller says Anthony chose to protect Asia by agreeing to pay $380k even though she did nothing wrong.
And Heller says, Bourdain paid $250k up to this point, but Argento will not pay the balance.
Heller ends by attacking Bennett, saying "Asia does not intend to prosecute Bennett for his conduct and recognizes that his unfortunate past, his stalled acting career, and a lawsuit against his own parents for allegedly misappropriating more than a million and a half dollars from his account might explain his desperation to seek money from Asia and Bourdain for this falsely alleged incident that took place more than 5 years ago."
Bennett claims he was indeed sexually assaulted by Argento.

Attached: ab34324.png (583x834, 376K)

I don't care about this washed up old hag but I like her dad's movies

Attached: suspiria2.jpg (500x295, 2K)

Talk about "victim shaming"
Un fucking believable

>911

Attached: 1378272478638.jpg (449x720, 41K)

Don't you have a girlfriend to pay her alimony while she fucks your dog?

Attached: canadaalimony.jpg (896x1045, 348K)

Nothing pisses me off then a super whore doing damage control. Accept responsibility you got trolled faggot. At least shes a rich girl so will never see any equal justice in the law.

I feel bad for people who fell for the 3d meme desu

Attached: 1479032456272.gif (400x300, 423K)

She will be a part of the first wave of arrests

>no you!

gas both of them

>the child I raped and abused assaulted ME!
Disgusting.

>Women

the best defense is a good offense. she's completely shameless.

These brave survivors!

Attached: metoo leaders.jpg (1169x661, 574K)

This

no wonder bourdain killed himself. jesus christ

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

Don't you have some grandparents that are lampshades

Uhmm sweety, rape is power + prejudice. Yes, women can do "forceful non-consensual sex" but it's not the same as rape. Educate yourself bigot.

It's hard to do damage control when the most mainstream piece of incriminating evidence shows her lying next to him with the content "fucked silly" face.

Attached: 2922E857821348C5B53F1BD57C5D55FC.png (289x273, 127K)

Bourdain was being Cuckolded from his wife by this guy (Pictures with Bourdain's Wife). Then he started dating Argento

Attached: a39332a2-e9f5-4f30-8d49-4b82ecb2b1bf[1].jpg (393x333, 116K)

Cheeky, cheeky Juif. You're alright fella. Still getting the gas, but alright in total. Good lad. Superlative lad. Worm food, but still one of the best lads.

>"I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett" -- Heller says she was being honest because it was a one time only encounter and not a relationship.
Hollywood roasties need to get roped soon.
They think they're invincible.

I can't even imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes... how thoroughly indoctrinated and demoralized one must be become... to be able to read this trash captioned with that picture .. and be able to perform the mental gymnastics required to actually believe that she is a victim of anything other than her own moral bankruptcy.

Attached: 1524420872709.png (635x661, 227K)

Took me a few seconds to register that headline, hearty chuckle

Attached: Rape.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

And then he got cucked by Argento 3 days before his death when there were pics of her floating around going on a date with some media guy.

The absolute state of Bourdain, cucked so hard he even paid off his cuckoldress' blackmail from this 17yr old scammer who undoubtedly just wants money.

I can’t help but feel sorry for him but damn

This makes statutory rape a bit confusing.
A 16 or 17 y/o male in a state where that is too young, could overpower a woman much older.

First she said she never fucked the boy and blamed Anthony Bourdain for paying him to keep silent.
Now she's saying he was the one who sexually assaulted her.
Crazy.

How the fuck does this shit happen? Bourdain is rich and famous and could probably go to any bar in America and pick up a better looking chick in one go. You have to have deeply damaged self esteem to actually get cucked in his position.

Attached: CtZCximVMAAAHEy.jpg (961x759, 62K)

You could make an NTR manga of this

self described heroin addict. damaged self esteem you say?

He stuck his dick in crazy. It can absolutely ruin you. Something about fucking a crazy chick makes them seem hotter than they actually are. You get addicted their unpredictable nature.

Ah, the victim card.

You gotta be Italian to think a defense like that up.

It's because he refuses to see women as they are. His brain is fucked up by "women are wonderful" bullshit, so when they are malignant, he can't process it.

Wtf, 2d > 3d

What a fucking liar.
Hope police are investigating Bourdain's "suicide".

>#metoo2
#metoo the sequel.
Doubled down big time.
Confirmed jew.

Burn in Hell, kike.

>I don't care about this washed up old hag but I like her dad's movies

This!

THIS
it's always so clear afterward

anthony bordain actually got cucked to death wtf.

Damn that's actually a clever (tho obviously bullshit) defense

>quiet for weeks
>story fades from news
>suddenly shoots self in foot

lol this is really the best she could come up with?