Witcher actor confirmed

Just imagine the butthurt - white actor, playing "the white wolf" in an entirely white universe
THE Jow Forums new series?

variety.com/2018/tv/news/henry-cavill-the-witcher-netflix-series-1202925521/

Attached: henry-cavill-geralt-witcher-netflix-1131760-1280x0.jpg (800x440, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lhissrich/status/1011712130133868544
youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto
twitter.com/lhissrich/status/1011781088182558720
youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

triss will be a tranny and yennifer a feminist who don't need no man

The biggest chad in hollywood and plays witcher 3(now acts in it as well)... what a god

If it turns out to be not absolute shit, I'd consider that a win considering Netflix. That's coming from a massive Witcherfag, but unfortunately not likely to be the next Jow Forums series.

not signing up to Netflix to see it

why...?
this is an universe with ACTUAL race wars (dwarves, elves and humans) in it?
it literally should be considered pol fagfest

Checked for spooky truths

I mean yeah, the actual source material is fantastic, but I doubt the Netflix series will be more Jow Forumstier than the actual books/games themselves. I would love it if the TV series stays true to the books, but I doubt it considering Netflix's track record.

What is torrenting

there will be a female character that gets roughly 50% of the screen time, just like how they deballed The Punisher.

>the actual source material is fantastic
LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking larping mutts, you are pathetic, I own ALL the books, I played through witcher 1 seven fucking times since it came out. But the books are fucking shit, B tier writing full of feminism and cuckholdry by a commie jew polak

Lol I was expecting it to be a nig nog.

i didnt mean that it will go 1488
i mean that the ingredients of it will make for a glorious salt mine for all of us
just imagine all the leftist circles going on about:

"the white wolf"
played by white "superman"
in the entirely white universe
in which racial tensions run high

also pic rel

Attached: the_witcher_3___triss_merigold_cosplay_by_disharmonica-danx590.jpg (1024x683, 138K)

>THE Jow Forums new series?
(((NETFLIX)))

Wake up bro.

I guess that's possible. Can't wait

Should have been Michael Fassbender

>owns all the books
>hates them
??

twitter.com/lhissrich/status/1011712130133868544

Attached: 1534607389284.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

The nigger in a chair, lmfao.

fucking burger, FIX THIS SHIT, and wanna have a nice netflix series

Attached: the_witcher_3___triss_merigold_cosplay_by_disharmonica-danx58t.jpg (730x1095, 137K)

*I

>the actual source material is fantastic
No it fucking isn't

I knew it would be trash because (((Netflix))) was producing it, this doesn't even surprise me.
Nothing will ever be more /comfy/ than my first playthrough of TW3 on my brand new gaming computer.
Kikes can never take that away from me.

PS Yennefer best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto

Attached: magics gone.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I can't fucking believe it's not Idris Elba. I'm honestly shocked.
I think we're starting to win.

Wait, is Henry Cavill jewish?

Calling that one of them is a porker. I'd say Triss if I had to take a bet on which one. Yenn will be a mixed mongrel.

>I played through witcher 1 seven fucking times
How? I stalled on my first play through just because of how clunky every single aspect of the game was. Still need to try 2.

>not using eastern european people for a series about eastern european folklore

It will be subversive anti-white garbage. Don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1525460161306.jpg (640x640, 77K)

witcher being feminist was just damage control from nu males to explain to their orbitesses how it's not a sexist game. You literally collect women like they're trading cards in the first game.

I will agree that the writer is probably a commie faggot since such sexually graphic descriptions would have been very progressive back in 90's poland.

_____
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|>)))
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|

the source material aside from the last wish is not fit to be printed in the lowest pulp magazines

it is truly horrendous

Witcher 1 had the best combat imo. Witcher 2's combat was so fucking atrocious i wanted to kms.

but fucking how?
you cant make this 'wypipo bad' when there are no other people... i mean you could go with - people bad(pilgrims), elves good (natives), but that would mean that ... immigrants are bad for the native population
you cant fuck this up

The short stories were better, true.

>Witcher 1 had the best combat imo.
wat. The combat is easily the worst part of the game.

t. shit taste nu gamer

Boomer detected

There are places in the Witcher universe where there are black people. Zerrekania is similar to Africa. They might try to fit them in the lore desperately or just go straight in with full diversity with no explanation like most shows and movies these days.
>I dont get it, why cant they create a story about the European folklore from medieval times with historical accuracy.
>In order to not piss off like %3 of the fans they have they piss off the remaining %97

This. In all the books and all the games, the closest thing they got to a dindu was two Indian-esque dudes from Ofir in HoS.

Nigga it was shitty GET FASTER RYTHYM TIMER, ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS STANCES.
Unique I suppose, but really fucking dull.

It's literally a QTE baked into every single fucking round of combat. It's pure shit dude and your taste is shit if you enjoy it and I'm speaking objectively here.

>(((Netflix))) will respect the source material

Attached: 1512689469524.png (613x593, 603K)

The Witcher 3 was and remains an epic game
>casual gamer, buy two games a year max
couldn't care less about 99% of movies tv shows or games
but they better not fuck this up
>they'll fuck it up for sure tbqh

that twit though

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
this show needs no niggers and needs to be brutal

Is the Witcher even worth playing guys?
I have 200 birthday bux on my PSN account.
Been on the fence about buying anything besides the new Dragonquest.
Passed on Witcher cause I was balls deep in Dark Souls 1 & 2.

>THIS time it will be different
Even if we pretend she's being earnest and not just roping in the target white male audience; Netflix is still an SJW platform that will want to inject their politics, and leftist women always give in to peer pressure. And even if she tried to stay true to the all white setting, they'd just get sued for not hiring enough nonwhites.

I thought a Nigger was confirmed to be the lead actor? Wasn't there some person tweeting about it or something?

>not a slav
Racists

These are the writers this is going to bomb

Attached: Witcher failed.png (632x570, 486K)

I still feel nothing but dread for the series.

satan speak

i could 180'ed this argument

get woke, go broke
> THIS time it will be different

but yea... i kinda like your argument better

that was Jow Forums being Jow Forums

>implying they're not gonna make yennefer a black wamyn or dandelion a faggot

"hehe premarital/extramarital and homosexual sex are great as long as everyone involved is white hehe"
seems legit

no, but his mother is (((irish)))

dandelion is a faggot

I'm waiting for you to address this tweet. Should I be worried about how Jow Forums the show will be, senpai?

Attached: 8cb50d3c766ad9c08fa373095f23f98506fb30831e3006202e928a5be89a3d32.jpg (599x375, 32K)

Attached: 1536106772594.png (800x1207, 1.34M)

is he, though? i haven't played through his questline on 3 yet but i don't remember anything to that effect back when i played the first witcher game when it came out. in fact, he came across as sort of a flirt.

He's a womanizer, but he's certainly not a fag.

> faggots being faggots
nothing to see there
should you be worried? always
will it be 100% one sided cuckfest?
maybe not?

Attached: 1512127735516.jpg (604x376, 41K)

That's what I thought. Expect him to get the Oberyn Martell treatment and become a pansexual degenerate.

Yennifer will be a niggifer, and Trish will be a chink.

If any of the male characters were to get that treatment, it would be him. But know that it'd be a departure from the source.

was he doing gay shit in the books?

also, if they will try to make it quasi "balanced" as to my previous response to you.. woudnt that make it at least glorious salt mine irl because:

Am I the only one that was pissed that you couldn't end up with Kiera (((Metz)))?

Attached: (((metz))).jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Nah. The only gays in the books were some sorceresses (including Triss, who experimented in lesbomancy with other sorceresses), and the chick who molests Ciri when she's part of the bandit group, if I remember correctly.

Irs netflix.
Its going to suck.

>cuck likes to be drugged and date raped
Grow a pair you fuckin faggot.

>cucked by Lambert the Prick

i wouldn't put it beyond them in order to score brownie points with their progressive buds. and i'm 100% sure they'll shoehorn in some mongrel or nigger. their lead is anglo-celtic, they gotta balance that out.

what about this faggot in pic related?
He's probably going to be the main character of the show.

Attached: 151318301083.jpg (1576x922, 208K)

Really? Renly Baratheon wasn't a faggot in the books?

AHAHA I forgot about Elihal the transvestite, good point. He was a fabrication for Witcher 3 but he'll be in the books now because (((Netflix)))

wrong series waffle

if they do that I'm gonna have to slice some libs in half while wearing a wolf medallion and howling

>" in an entirely white universe
its a netflix series, do you realy think they will stick to the all white cast?

cant wait for then to change historys
specialy the ones from the first book where the females are AWAYS the vilans in the stories,

Watch them add a bunch of dindus

Lambert got my sloppy seconds bro.
I couldn't stand Triss or Yennifer. I swear I had two girlfriends just like them.
Triss - Always whining and riding your dick.
Yen - Absolute fucking cunt that you can only tolerate because she's a super hot cum dumpster.

Yea, you misinterpreted my comment. No worries, you are what you are

Attached: 1536108955942.jpg (673x789, 68K)

buy some candle stocks - yes like wax candle stock
will see 10,000 candles lit in the mini jewlywood witcher series in the 1st 5 episodes guaranteed
>if want more $ join hollywood candle lighters union

Satan

Orianna should be Carice Van Houten

it will be like vikings controlled.

Nah he is gay looking

Yenn will totally be a half black chick.

this only gayer

first season of vikings was comfy

Who else agrees Henry is a sexy man?

Attached: Henry-Cavill-600x338.jpg (600x338, 30K)

you faggots know nothing

he was asked on some interview how his day of work looks like
>Biały człowiek powinien pracować trzy godziny dziennie. Przecież Bóg po to stworzył inne rasy – Żydów, Cyganów, aby pracowały za niego…

>White man should work 3 hours per day. After all God created other races - jews, gypsies, to work for him

This.

>netflix

Maybe you don't watch netflix, but this is going to become an interracial political agenda before the first episode is over. After that we'll learn about the evils of white men and slavery.

so why the hell would I do that either, who the fuck watches this hollywood trash.

Based and redpilled

huuuWWWWIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEE

>entirely white universe

You're kidding yourself if you believe it will be entirely white. Every other character will be some shade of brown.

This. I will watch the first episode with extremely low expectations. If Netflix doesn't fuck it up with SJW bullshit it will blow my mind.