I want to move to the USA. I'm getting a MSc in Computer science soon...

I want to move to the USA. I'm getting a MSc in Computer science soon. Which state is the best to move in for a white male?

Attached: USA.png (1310x796, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdwWQ-EWlHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

As I understand the northern part of the North Dakota, etc., are most descendants of Germans?

Dude I live in Vermont. Nothing ever happens here, mostly white, almost no gun laws. Can be a bit annoyingly liberal but depends where you live.

What about the job opportunities?
And what about the girls? Are the too liberal?

*they

Depends. You like cities, suburbs, rural places?

Again, depends where you live. Burlington, plus the other more urban towns around it, is pretty liberal so there are definitly more liberal girls there. The rest of the state is pretty conservative though. Then again, the rest of the state is farms and shit lol. Career Opportunities are fine, but I wouldn't call them outstanding. CS though is popular wherever you go, unless you've felt otherwise.

>Cowboy Outskirts
>VT

already a hilarious thread

Well unfortunately the more urban a place is the more black it is.

Stay in europe. It's your home, you won't find a whiter place on earth if that means anything to you. It's where you belong

>you won't find a whiter place on earth if that means anything to you

thread gets funnier

California

You're German, so maybe you would be most comfortable in Michigan with all the Muslims.

Why is that funny?
Use your real flag

kek

comsci?
come to arizona.
look into computer science and business opportunity in Arizona and its projected growth for the next ten years.
good luck germanbro.

Make california white and great again

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (250x167, 13K)

Anywhere in the midwest is good, we have a high German population so you should be able to acclimatize quickly. Personally I'd recommend Ohio, get a job in Columbus(fastest growing city in the US, we want to hire people in tech and business) and get a nice plot of land about 30mins away. Ideal life my friend, get country living with city money

Attached: American Dream.jpg (564x847, 165K)

Ohio is a nice place.

>Arizona
He'll sunburn kek

Doesn't really matter. Your classmates will be 90% Indian or Chinese. Off campus, the suburban midwest and intermountain west are still pretty good. Blacks are more civil in the south, but you'd still be an idiot to relax fully, especially when they are wearing ball caps, sports paraphernalia and look to be 15-25. Look up racial dot map too.

Vermont?

Wisconsin is nice. The northern parts.

Im an indian who wants to breed with whites which state has the most blondes that would be down for to bleach my bloodline?

youtube.com/watch?v=tdwWQ-EWlHY

Lol, good luck with that. White girls are largely pro-chad and anti-nerd. Indians are stigmatized as a nerd race with east Asians. Toss a poojeta my way if you find success.

If you move to a small town, you won't find many traditional women in large cities.

Maine, New Hampshire, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and if you can ignore the yuppies, Oregon, Vermont, Colorado...

Wisconsin, Minnesota, the Dakotas, Arizona, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Iowa, upstate New York are okay... but may have spics or other annoying factors. avoid the nigger south.

Attached: Duluth, Minnesota.jpg (1280x720, 447K)

I was thinking of finding a fat low self esteem one and then getting her to lose weight. My dream would be a cheerleader or volleyball player type but im pretty short and they tend be tall.

South Carolina, Utah, Tennessee or Idaho.

Pennsylvania or Wisconsin might be good places for a German

sorry buddy but only about 1% of indians can manage to seduce a white woman, lol

it's not happening

California

Fuck off were full and dont want any more mudslimes. Go back to syria or whatever fucking shithole your parents came from and go kamakaze some kikes.

Fuck off. Fix Germany

Yeah I know in a just world they would come after us since we're so we'll behaved and put together instead of sand nigger savages. I feel like sand niggers deserve to be hated more than indians frankly since 9/11 and all

why would europeans date indians in a just world? indians are ugly and the color of shit. stick to your own fecal race

because you have a weird mind. we're both american so we should know that there are millions of places here whiter than germany. decide where you've going to live based on logic, not retardation

normal, successful racist:
>"i'll find a nice, all-white community around the area where i want to live"

demented retards on Jow Forums:
>"i will look at statistics of white populations throughout the world and i will pick up my life and move halfway around the world to a country that is more majority white"
of course the absolute cherry on top would be if they moved to scotland and ended up next to a bunch of brown people in a poor area

San Francisco has the highest software engineering salaries.

fuck off we're full. and we've got enough communists here already.

Quick rundown on Columbus. How are the women? What about the house market?

We appreciate whiteness. Im saying in a just world we'd be more attractive to white women than sand niggers whom I believe to be the lowest race. I dont think africans are humans so they dont count

Indiana

>Idaho
Fuck off, were full

Montana is based.

Anywhere a tech job is possible isn't good for white men.

in a just world, racemixing wouldn't exist.

Don't you guys let in somalis? a german on Jow Forums isn't welcome in Idaho? hahaha who is then? the spic army?

To clarify: I'm a white conservative male who want to marry a white woman and have at least 3 children. I also want to buy at least one house. What are your recommendations?

Blame the Mormons

Stay the fuck out we're full nazi

Stay Out or else

Sam fransisco is very expensive

your kind are not welcome in my America...you prolly from the shitty east germany russian rape babies

I live in NC where a bunch of germans work at the tech company my brother does.
New Hampshire is good too I heard, great gun laws.

Washington state is nice if you can handle gloomy weather. Also a lot of jobs in the tech industry what with Boeing, Amazon and Microsoft being headquartered here. If you’re willing to commute you can get property outside the city.

I make $579k/year working at Uber corporate as a senior software engineer ii (L5b). If you want the big bucks move to the bay, if you want same government and a more relaxing life go anywhere else.

*sane govt

Check the racial dot map. Most major cities are largely segregated neatly by race.

Anywhere in the midwest

I'm partial to the South and the Rocky Mountains. Avoid the coasts and you'll be fine. The South has the most traditional women.

I high doubt you are telling the truth since you would go whereever you got accepted into school at.

However if you must larp.

Seattle or San Francisco. The goal here is you get finish your MSc, get hired so you can stay and make a shit load of money while you can then move to a nice state like Idaho or Montana.

for your degree there are alot of jobs in Idaho, California Oregon Texas NJ NY PA NC etc. your good to go.

You will prob end up in California due to job.

Ohio, D.C. area, North Carolina research triangle, etc. etc. etc.

>telling a German to move to Columbus instead of Zinzinnati
Don't listen to him, Hans. Cincinnati will make you feel right at home.

Attached: 1535421612207.jpg (1024x750, 232K)

Depends how educated you are. Cost of living goes up the nicer the place is and so does the percentage of people with college degrees so it’s harder to get jobs. If you’re not confident go somewhere in the south it’s nice and cheap plus it’s nice in a different way it’s got that homely feel but there’s a lot more blacks. Nicest place is probably somewhere in new england a lot of those counties are still 99% white and the entire region is 1st of the 1st world by any standards.

God, I'd kill to have a MSc degree and move to the US. I was physically threatened from taking science courses in high school and here I am working 80 hours a week on a deadbeat job.

Missouri. St. Charles county. work for Worldwide Technologies. I literally do both of these things. See you at work soon.

look up the US civil war and move to a state that was either on the union side or a territory at the time because they're all unironically BLACKED

Shot during the one warm month.

California, the women are beautiful and we need more white guys bleaching the spics here

Only degenerates, shitskins, retards and drug addicts move to big cities

Midwest is overrated andf full of niggers

Montana

Missouri. We got some dope shit.

Or people who want to make it rich and have a nightlife

>money drugs and sex lmao
So degenerates.

>
Seattle. It's very white for a major U.S. city, offers a lot of job opportunities in tech, and is situated in a naturally beautiful area. Great balance of urban and outdoor life. Main downsides are drug problems, homelessness and liberal politics, but there's no state income tax and you can avoid the shitty areas. Also, most of Seattle's problems are part and parcel for any city worth living in.

St. Louis County checking in

Wa states gun laws are shit, better go to idaho

I'll refer you to dis