JOANGATE

Joangate in a nutshell:

It's two separate things that they're using in conjunction.

They're adding the image files with GUID filenames to track people's posts and locating them IRL.

The DNA tests results are being used to identify "possible white supremacists" based on their DNA. The theory they're working with is that only White Supremacists are interested in finding out how "white" they are.

Spread the memes as much as you can. We need to destroy this bitch's ability to operate. Watch the videos linked here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIkYouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaEYouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcAYouTube

She directly states her plans. She has serious money behind her. Everyone from George Soros to UNICEF is funding her company.

Have a look at this shill thread:

There's no way that white people will ever reproduce at the rate of blacks and murder will only lead more murder.

Since the future belongs to blacks, rather than planning their genocide, why not instead pass the torch of civilization to them and teach them the ways of man? I care about humanity and the preservation of the human species. If you kill and harm the blacks the blacks will only kill and harm you back.

Id rather have black people on the surface of the earth rather than no people at all.

One user wrote a script to pull each page and parse for the GUID. It misfires on many due to the markup. The results:

-GUIDs they are using are Version 4 -GUIDs are randomly generated with no associated timestamp

So the one line command (Linux):

cp yourfile.jpg $(cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/uuid)|tr [:lower:] [:upper:].jpg

will copy yourfile.jpg to a file with a similar random GUID name as the one they're using.

Attached: 3350016a8c8417e9f35f7dfccbbf7155c34def816b65a57ad4d5ec7878aa2bd1.png (725x406, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/13/nato-cyber-information-warfare-battle-of-ideas-memes-internet-culture/
dailydot.com/unclick/indiana-university-million-dollars-meme-research-nsf/
twentyseven.fibreculturejournal.org/2016/03/18/fcj-200-when-memes-go-to-war-viral-propaganda-in-the-2014-gaza-israel-conflict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since GUIDs are randomly generated with no associated timestamp, we can use a similar naming convention since they are randomly generated RFC 4122 random if you're into specifics. There is always a "4" in the third set of the UUID (it's not really GUID in this case. Micro$haft uses GUID type of UUIDs)

If you want to shit in Jabba's data while shitposting use this:

UUID file converter script (Runs on Linux with ImageMagick's convert installed)

-save as uuidconvert.sh -make executable with chmod u+x uuidconvert.sh -run from the same directory with ./uuidconvert.sh input-image.ext It will output a JPG version of the image with a random UUID filename:
!/bin/bash

if [ $# -ne 1 ]; then echo "Usage: $0 input-image-file-name" exit fi
create a UUID name in upper case

foofile=$(uuidgen|tr [:lower:] [:upper:])
Use the ImageMagick graphics suite to generate a jpg image version.

convert $1 $foofile.jpg
Inform user

echo "The input $1 has been converted into $foofile.jpg"

There are a number of ways I can foresee this being used. The first would be to identify individual users (a goal which, iirc, she admitted to in a video) — presumably when they reupload a saved GUID picture — by creating a profile and then trying to tie it to a non-anonymous account, such as any on social media platforms (who you can damn well bet are cooperating.)

Barring, that, at least identifying the places the persons behind these profiles congregate online, presumably in an effort to expand on their profile.

This would also help identify previously-unknown sites to target either for further datamining or to be shut down/subverted.

Further info:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/13/nato-cyber-information-warfare-battle-of-ideas-memes-internet-culture/

dailydot.com/unclick/indiana-university-million-dollars-meme-research-nsf/

twentyseven.fibreculturejournal.org/2016/03/18/fcj-200-when-memes-go-to-war-viral-propaganda-in-the-2014-gaza-israel-conflict/

keep this thread alive so summerfags and newfags dont give info in joangate threads.

we all need to be conscious of what information we post in those threads. do not give them access to datamine Jow Forums easily.

shameless self bump.

more people should care.

>Datamining a website with a melting pot of ethnicites making white supremacists posts for the lulz.
>Look at data to find that "POC" make more supremacist posts than actual whote people.
>Only choose the white people dumb enough to have actual info of themselves online, in which most cases will be a libtard making shill posts
>Tfw all the radicalizing shariablue shills and libtards are the ones targeted for tryhard acting like Jow Forums in a shilling attempt.

pissing in an ocean of piss. Left eats its own. They will never learn. Let them mine us, laugh and take pity at those who actually post real info about themslves online. Eventually Soros will realize that throwing money at a problem will not make it go away.

Attached: SQUEEZE.jpg (184x184, 38K)

bampa

bumpb

I hope OP is making a pastebin file for all of this wonderfull insight so that the thread can be pasta'd when it finally slides off.
*hint hint*

Are /we all going to have to mimic her technique in order to try to muddy the data pool she's trying to sift from?

pastebin totally exists.

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-184111.jpg (1383x434, 90K)

Can someone give me the QRD of what all this means/entails?

Attached: 1350148122323.png (661x894, 42K)

4newfags

Don't ever join a discord that was posted on Jow Forums. Discord was funded by silicon vally and they log/track EVERYTHING. They have to get money to run that shit somehow so they are selling information to federal and private agencies.

>Since the future belongs to blacks, rather than planning their genocide, why not instead pass the torch of civilization to them and teach them the ways of man?
Literally kill yourself.

every platform logs and tracks, but in our discord we have free speech and we actually plan ops. useful info for the open minded.

check it out. join from behind a vpn if skeptical and dont post anything. the info is there.

are you an idiot? that was content quoted from a shill joangate thread, not my words you illiterate nigger.

>illiterate
lolz

Bump

illiterate* lmao. we all make mistakes.

Attached: 1500924660164-pol.png (253x199, 6K)

>here are a bunch of acronyms for you to be afraid
>quick install my software
lol ok jew

>Evil morbidly obese fat pig is working with (((them))) to destroy free speech in West

>Digging into shill threads on Jow Forums revealed bizarre conspiracy regarding the images posted with supposed tracking technology

>Digging into this fat pig revealed a bizarre plot to find "white supremacist" DNA that (((they're))) trying to isolate and identify

>Probably the most evil real world shit we've experienced.

Attached: pepeTHINKDIFFERENT.png (1100x644, 89K)

honestly i didnt even know it was misspelled, i was laughing at him for only like reading the middle of the post xDDDDD

looks like this bitch will die within a week

bump

There's more info in this thread.

bumping

boomp

boomping

It's very unlikely they'll track individual posters unless some truly braindead fuck reposts with his IRL account somewhere.

There's steganographic encoding in the images. She's putting together a map of the information flow for """""hate""""" on the internet (ie, opinions she doesn't like). The GUID just means it's the initial post of that image, which is tracked in her database in terms of where and when it was posted. Changing the filename does nothing, because the actual tracking information is encoded in the image file itself.

Attached: internet-map-FB.jpg (1280x1280, 701K)

gomping

BUMP this fat bitch is fucked lmao

Attached: 1505855977943.png (964x938, 1.58M)

but its not "your" discord. thats the whole point of discord, it's "free" because they sell your conversations/ip/ect to whoever wants to buy it.

People falsely equate discord to old school style of communication like irc chat, but it isn't. You dont own your server, or even your channel. You literally have no real control over it, the whole program is cyber-punk dystopian levels of corporate control and its insane how invasive discord use has become among young people.

post is dying. Make threads using their GUIDs. So they are no longer unique and become less useful

can't you just edit the file in hexeditor and throw (((them))) off

Attached: loldog_think.png (500x333, 250K)

the dystopia has been here for years my friend. our discord server doesn't do anything illegal. we share information. kids today dont know the days of IRC, and often refuse to learn how to use it, services like mumble aren't widely adopted. If you don't want the next gen of ignornace to continue you share information where it helps the most. discord is the spot to attract those looking for info without a clear path to follow.

i dont disagree that discord is BS, but you gotta remember that aside from voat and gab almost all social media and news aggregates are selling your info as well. just gotta face it.

Maybe a photoshop filter would mess up the steg

you could easily just copy a current code, and change different letters/numbers manually as long as the 4 remains.

All of this convoluted fuckery just to find out I'm a conservative and all these dumb fucks had to do was ask.

How are they going to track someone with a dynamic ip? Based on meme filenames?

Attached: 0327c447-1ce1-4783-a8ae-35ad388fe1cf.jpg._CB304351782__SL220__.jpg (220x220, 11K)

dynamic ips would be harder, but don't underestimate their ability to create fingerprints based on post content, language structure, slang, and spelling, times of posts, memes used, links used, etc...

juggles del 1194
They're doing all this shit and mods ban us for even hinting at doxing these shitstains. It's like mods want it to be shut down. Really jiggles dem pecans.

I'm a retard when it comes to tech, how exactly does this let them find out who we are?

That sound kinda racist DESU senpai.

Those file names are from iPhones

Attached: B54D892B-6729-44CA-8304-0D06D1633C3E.jpg (640x1093, 564K)

> 18459juggles del 1194
WTF is that?

Attached: 331C954B-ABE9-4109-9B64-2B98DA1F142C.jpg (541x380, 71K)

Attached: 1536083378275.png (700x240, 19K)

Attached: 1536083249201.png (1275x123, 26K)

at this point i don't give 2 niglets if (((they))) find out who i am. It'll only make it easier and faster for me to get to the stage and do speeches that would spark the fire in every White man's heart.

Attached: 1517122201709.jpg (319x240, 24K)

Link?

>Since the future belongs to blacks, rather than planning their genocide, why not instead pass the torch of civilization
gtfo and gys after you do.

berpa

my exact thoughts. they would be doing me a favor by noticing me

Get on a YouTube with an external mirror on some less cucked platforms and let them ban you, start out slow and don't get banned quickly, wait long to have enough of a following to bitch about your expulsion when you start dropping the real red pills. That is, if you're serious user. Plus, imagine the content you'd have handed to you if this bitch shows up.

This is from days after JoanGate broke out. Go to InfinityChan to read the analysis on JoanGate files.

how does guid work if you don't save pictures from here?

i prefer physical speeches instead of doing them to a camera. but thanks for the idea user, i just might start it if i can get the equipment. These jews don't understand how the White Man can take any struggle put against him and get stronger from it.

Attached: I Have A Dream.jpg (1680x1050, 241K)

We must protect from Joangate.

Could you give an example of a guid? Confused right now.
Also how did you distinguish if it's not a iphone filename? Iirc guids and ios filenames look similar.

I honestly don't see how it works if you change the filename either.

Supposedly it has to do wirh something within the image itself.

where do the dirty ass pics fit in?

Holy shit stop using discord and use something like tox you faggot.

I think its hilarious that every new scandal there's now a gate at the end of it. Boomers eat this shit up.