Be real here, is Trump failing or succeeding?

I was and am a huge Trump supporter, and I know how hard the media spun the election news and how they're making shit up 24/7 now but what are your opinions. Only talk to me if you are informed if you are not informed u can talk 2 the hand.

Attached: 1535424355590.jpg (1080x825, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
bea.gov/news/glance
conference-board.org/data/consumerdata.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and the reason I am worried is because it really seems like these midterms are important but also it seems like the Democrats are stronger right now. Trump has to win in 2020 and I think if he loses the midterms he will get buttfucked in 2020 too and I doubt he likes to be buttfucked like I do because im gay

Succeeding biggly.
GDP @ 4%
Lower Taxes
More jobs
And showing how corrupt the establishment is, both parties.
They are pushing a coup.

We should disband the senate and make Trump the God-Emperor.

Trump did more for Israel than any president before him,

Based
MIGA

winning bigly.

-Highest GDP in years.
-Lowest Unemployment in years.
-Major tax breaks.
-More jobs coming back to the US
-tons of illegals being sent back
-exposing the establishment corruption
-2 constitutionalist justices seated, with another likely to follow.

Make no mistake the dems are pushing hard to hide the FISA abuses and what basically amounts to a coup attempt thanks to the media. But it doesn't detract from all the winning.

>it seems like the Democrats are stronger right now.

Because the democrats control the entirety of the media. Remember how "Clinton isn't even thinking about Trump anymore"?

Trump is succeeding, that's why the media and dems are flipping their shit so much.
If he was failing they would all be saying "I told ya so!"

so if dems win in the midterms do you think they will control the narrative enough to be able to convince America not to vote in Trump in 2020? Cause even if Trump is winning it seems like dems gonna win the midterm stuffs :s

Reported as Concern Troll, but I think Trump is winning and winning big.
The conversation is on the table, what the Left feared most: honest talk and an expression of ideas.
Can't put the cat bag in the bag no matter what happens to Trump.
Still love him.

Attached: 1509275221573.jpg (1713x1600, 720K)

Why you want to be mean to us Brazilbro, too bad about your library but I'm glad they took that Torah out for 'restoration' 4 days before the catastrophic fire.
How nice of you to protect that priceless article of Jewish heritage while your national legacy burned to ash.

Attached: 1506063973712.jpg (704x864, 381K)

>Mueller investigation sputtering to a close, incapable of even faking up a last-minute "revelation" before the 60 day election window closes
>McCain globalist get-together was more of a pathetic last hurrah of fading sell-outs
>Woodward book is already a non-starter, generating more shrugs than controversy

Attached: 1514151147046.png (1200x630, 1020K)

I am not Brazilian, I am just in Monkey Land on business.

Honestly, I am glad Trump supports Israel, he knows who is on top and he does not mind being the bottom.
The world needs a reboot and WW3 is gonna make it happen.

Trumps economic numbers blows obama the FUCK OUT OF THE WATER

Basically succeeding.
>Same approval rate as Obama during same period of his first term
>Got numerous large legislation passed
>Almost ended N. Korean war
>Trying to end Afghan war
>Single handedly saved the US steel industry

All this despite an attempted coup going on full bore for 2 years and every single media outlet claiming Trump is doomed.
Just surviving a special prosecutor in DC is impressive enough let alone accomplishing everything else.

I think the secret to Trump's success is he knows fuck nothing about government, so all he does is referee these legislation meetings in order to get them to pass shit on time instead of coming up with his own legislation and trying to ram it down the throats of everybody like every single other Potus before him

I'm still clinging to hope that Mueller tries to make an obstruction case based purely on shit Trump posted on twitter. Nothing would be better for Trump than the absolute shitshow of democrats trying to impeach him for tweeting.

Attached: haters and losers.png (540x310, 46K)

Unless you or someone you know relies heavily on gibs or is illegal, ahead, for sure.

What does that even mean?

>it seems like the Democrats are stronger right now
they lost most of the recent elections though

fuck off faggot

Attached: disgusting 7.png (500x507, 105K)

>Mueller investigation sputtering to a close
>already has 20+ indicted criminals and most republicans support it
what did he mean by this?

Attached: donaldcuck.jpg (846x571, 122K)

Best president of my lifetime. Looking for new job and get people contacting me everyday, sometimes more than one. Never happened before in my life.
Here's the hard facts:
>DJI smashed records and has now leveled out to 25K.
>Unemployment at 3.9%
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
>2018 2nd quarter GPD at 4.2%
bea.gov/news/glance
>Consumer Confidence Index up 5.5 points.
conference-board.org/data/consumerdata.cfm

And dems think there is going to be a blue wave. Ha!

pal..palpatine is that you?

>Trump has to win in 2020 and I think if he loses the midterms he will get buttfucked in 2020 too

Wrong. He may even be counting on losing the House to the Demonrats...they'll make asses out of themselves whether they move to impeach or not, and Trump will harvest the ubiquito in general to win re-election in '20, along with some generous coattails...

Attached: 1506755591480.jpg (336x228, 80K)

Attached: 1536038991909.jpg (1003x979, 215K)

There's only scalp that matters, faggot, and Mueller's not even come close.

Attached: 1525789503516.jpg (592x594, 68K)

Right...
Watch what happens in Syria in the next few months. By 2019 Assad is gone, war will come with Iran and Israel will take over everything.

>Mueller investigation sputtering to a close
>60 day election window
>being this delusional
Mueller doesn't have a time limit. He can do this for 10 years if no one stops him. The DOJ *avoids* making announcements that might affect elections, but that doesn't mean Mueller can't pull some shit.

And when the election is over, get ready for Mueller to keep doing what he does. Until Trump actually ends it, it will keep going

We're going through the most difficult part of the chemo process that's curing the country of this neoliberal cancer.That's why it feels like we're in the midst of cold war.

Despite constant attacks from the establishment, media and celebrities, his approval rating is better than Obama's at the same time when Obama was added but all those.

It is incredible how well he's doing on the world stage. Saying that "Europe is losing it's culture because of immigration" makes him, the tv show asshole, when one of greatest men of our generation

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg (2405x1603, 2.72M)

Wait until after midterms. If Democrats control the House, that's a significant blow, because redistricting is coming with that, and both sides have decided being corrupt as fuck is just fine and gerrymander the shit out of them. I don't need to mention how significant democrats gaining senate seats as well is, but so far that appears to be a pipe dream for them. Important thing is to take nothing for granted, and to vote. Dems took the 2016 election for granted, and look at what happened. They lost some critical states by easily attainable votes because they stayed home either out of arrogance, or hating the shit out of their candidate.

Die of AIDS, faggot

>Mueller doesn't have a time limit. He can do this for 10 years if no one stops him.

And you're calling me delusional?

Ever cross your mind that all the "witch hunt" Tweets only energize the base?

Attached: 1528463662792.jpg (180x143, 5K)

A sitting president's party almost always loses seats during mid terms. It happens like clockwork

Succeeding past any expectations.

u know what that is very rude and I dint even do anything to u to say that

ya I know but I am still scare but anyway I just made this thread to be cute in the first place

He's a total moron, but the people around him are doing a decent job for the most part. Imagine if your senile parent/grandparent was running the country.

In all honesty:
Subjectively, YES, he is failing!
But we will never know how bad things would really be if he wasn't there.

>wall/border control/immigration no progress
>term limits (maybe one of the most crucial things) no progress
>bringing jobs back little to no progress
>making america great again little progress
>nurturing a horde of millions of individuals and higher ups that will gleefully destroy the whole country just in spite once he leaves office HUUUUUGE PROGRESS

If the Dems take control, which is possible because it's cyclical as another user pointed out, it doesn't matter come 2020. You'd have to be delusional to think Trump won't keep surpassing actual expectations as opposed to perceived expectations and pull an even bigger turnout come that November.

Attached: 1452957437195.png (768x1024, 1.13M)

All I know is this, I see NOW HIRING pretty much everywhere I go. Im an over the road trucker and I visit many places and its the same everywhere. Jobs are opening up everywhere. I NEVER saw that under king coons reign. On top of that, infrastructure is being tended to. All the bridges I remember being all fucked up are now finally being repaired, as well as numerous stretches of highway which needed repair.

Outside of the never DRUMPFT retards, people are generally in good spirits these days. Under king coon, it wasnt like that.

>And showing how corrupt the establishment is, both parties.
This is nice and all but this won't morph into tangible change.
People believe, see and treat politics as something out of their leage, something intangible, like a spectators spot.
They only see it on TV and in the news. They barely notice that it affects their actual lives.
And even if they do and the very few that are trying to make a difference are quickly reminded that it really is something intangible for the common man and entirely out of their leage.

So, no... showing how bad the establishment is only creates buzz and ratings.
But no change.
Since it's all just a show to the common man.

Please do so.
We'll cheer you on from the sofa.
Make sure to livestream on twitch.
We might even sub.

But user i fancy myself a dirtbag faggot and somebody told me that trump said bad words maybe? Vote spic fraud 2018.

Helen Keller could spot your nose you faggot meme posting kike

Attached: 1417364242190.jpg (312x342, 30K)

are u a troll because all this is false

>wall/border contro/immigration no progress

wat. He has 10% off the wall funded and has increased the amount of border guards and ICE, plus ICE going and getting the illegals. How is that not progress. ok on to ur next thing

>term limits (mybe one of the most crucial things) no progress

ok no progress on this but that's a huge thing and the fact that he even mentioned it is a A+ for him

>bringing jobs back little to no progress

ok but the job numbers are great and this is without a huge stimulus package of a TRILLION dollars like Obama did. How is this not progress. Plus he has, as he said cut more regulation than any other precedent and also a huge tax cut legilation.

>making america great again little progress

ok wat does this even mean. My conclusion is that ur dumb. U will say "oh no well least I don't type dumb like YOU" and guess what someone who types dumb is smarter than u how does it feel

Friendly reminder that you country has lost its history that day.
You'll notice it over time (years, even decades)
Only the Torah will remain... in decades.

wow u have confirmed to me that u are a troll I should not have even respond to u

now that I have many ppl in this thread do yall think I am cutie

Attached: 1535588790527.jpg (722x1280, 179K)

>Looking for new job and get people contacting me everyday, sometimes more than one.
So you haven't found a better one, yet?
Despite employees making your phone line glow.

>glow
ctrl+f glow

confirmed a troll plz leave my thread

KYS you attention whore literal faggot.

>He may even be counting on losing the House to the Demonrats...they'll make asses out of themselves
And how will America be made grade again with that type of situation?

I suspect you fall into the spectator sports politics bracket.

Succeeding. I watch the msm too

Attached: image9.jpg (1115x600, 131K)

Trump could fuck up a wet dream.

Attached: clrflag2.jpg (930x564, 55K)

Hey wait a sec. I'm starting to think you're not the person you originally led us to believe.

>energize the base
And turns off everyone who isn't already licking the boot. You realize he got elected because of blue collar white democrats and people disgusted with the system right? Think they're gonna come out for him again? That's a genuine question. What has he done that would get a gently racist white democrat out to vote for him? The extra 20 shekels in his paycheck? Maybe. I dunno about you, but for me, nothing has changed for the better, things just haven't got worse economically. All that's different is that we've got a senile, bitter, old man yelling at clouds on twitter and making us look like retards on the world stage.

Remember how many people who voted for Obama voted Trump. It's all because of the state of the left.

We're living at a point in time where if you're a parent you have to worry about your kid at school:
>being taught by someone who doesn't believe in boys and girls
>being dismissed for being white and/male
>being scolded for acting masculine
>being around children, not teens, who are already experimenting with homosexuality and transsexualism without even having, or shouldn't, an education on what sex even is

How many people do you think are okay with this?

And let's see what the parents have to deal with
>Worrying about saying something incorrect at any given moment and having their lives and/or careers ended
>Being attacked for being Christian. Being seen as cultists for going to church on sundays
>Being socially ostracized for being conservative
>Automatically labeled as a racist redneck if from a southern state
>Men being labeled as rapists for clumsily approaching a woman
>Seeing a communist paramilitary, guerrilla group in ANTIFA parade the streets and not condemned but enabled and defended by the media
>Communities fragmented and reformed by multiculturalism
>Going to a place of business and having the first person you interact with not being able to talk english
>Experience Spanish on a daily basis
>People hate you for being white or male
>Feminists hating you for being a stay at home mom
>A new level of loneliness because of social media
>Relationships diminished and more easily ended because of the tailored social web technology offers

Every single person in America is dealing with this. We can feel it from our NEETcastles. We see it in our video games. No one can escape it.

Donald Trump is going to be reelected in the fashion of Nixon and Reagan: The entire fucking country red.

Attached: 2016 election by counties.png (800x507, 349K)

No, I did, start the 17th, had plenty of options.

>greentexts something I wrote
>writes something that has nothing to do with the greentext
Mueller has no time limit you fucking retarded faggot, and you failed to address is despite greentexting

THERE
IS
NO
TIME
LIMIT
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT

That's why Trump is a fool for not ending it a year ago. Now that there have been "convictions" it looks even worse to end it.

Mueller can do this for 10 years you mongrel, and Trump fucked up his chance to stop it early

he's making all of our enemies self implode

I am a artist

Attached: americaisyourgod.jpg (930x564, 80K)

Damn bro, how many fast food restaurants you got near you?

>He has 10% off the wall funded and has increased the amount of border guards and ICE, plus ICE going and getting the illegals. How is that not progress.
Two years, no wall, no concrete plans for one at all.
No amount of border guards is ever going to stop the hordes.
You know that.
And I believe it's save to say that most people who voted for him have expected way greater results on these topics 2 years into his presidency.
I stand by "no progress."

>ok no progress on this but that's a huge thing and the fact that he even mentioned it is a A+ for him
>he even mentioned it is a A+ for him
2 years, no progress
2 YEARS, NO PROGRESS ON AN A+ ITEM ON THE LIST
You know it. No progress

>ok but the job numbers are great and this is without a huge stimulus package of a TRILLION dollars like Obama did. How is this not progress. Plus he has, as he said cut more regulation than any other precedent and also a huge tax cut legilation.
Okay, nice, how tangible is that for you and the common american?
How much of the stuff (I was inclinded to write "shit") you consume is actually made by... YOU!?
I stand by "little to no progress."

>ok wat does this even mean. My conclusion is that ur dumb. U will say "oh no well least I don't type dumb like YOU" and guess what someone who types dumb is smarter than u how does it feel
It's whatever you believed it to be when you voted for him. If it wasn't you, then it were many of your fellow countrymen.
So don't give me "WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN NAO!?"?!!??" bullshit.
You know everyone bought into it.
I stand by "little progress."

>Single handedly saved the US steel industry
-Created 10k jobs in the steel sector, meanwhile 200k jobs lost in separate sectors.
-Cost of steel has nearly doubled in three months. These increases will begin trickling down if not already. Consumer will feel these effects, especially since wages aren't going up.

>the sitting President's party almost always loses seats in the midterms
Correct, which is one more reason why I kept calling BS on all the retarded faggots on here who have been saying for 2 years that "we need to wait until the midterms for Trump to get more republicans in, THEN he will start arresting democrats!"

Trump was beer going to pick up seats in the house, and it was never guaranteed that the GOP would even hold the house, so "waiting until after midterms" was always a BS retarded excuse for why Trump hasn't done anything

That, and the fact that Watergate took three years. 2019 might be Trump's final undoing.

>no concrete plans for wall
literally the wall is made of concrete but I digress bcuz I am not gonna be a comedian w/ u. There are concrete plans you can google and you are literally lying. I don't know why I should read the rest of your post but I will
anyway.

>no progress on an A+ item on the list
the A+ was for him not for the list. ARE YOU RETARDED? Methinks.

>how tangible is job growth
Ok confirmed retarded.

>I stand by "little progress"
You can stand by your little statement all u want big boy.

Lots. You can make me my lunch tomorrow if you're still with Taco Bell.

can we talk about how im cute tho

For real though, what do you do? Genuinely curious, I know IT is hot but it always is, so I don't have much of a view into any really hot industries besides the classics.

Manufacturing engineer.

here

And you've had trouble getting work before? Engineering is always hot. Engineering/IT/Healthcare are always spicy.

yes his failing because outside of deporting illegals, i see no wall and i don't see any immigration reform reducing the amount of immigrants

Just think about it like this: Even the normiest of the normies are getting sick of this neoliberal nightmare world. Every country is going through these changes and making decisions and voting on what should come next.

It's a mighty good thing history shows we elected Donald Trump because if not we would've had our version of Hitler next cycle. I hope other countries like the U.K, France, and Germany elect their versions of Trump because if not that is exactly going to happen.

No matter how far to the right you go, even to the extreme end where you're talking about literally Hitler and Fascism, the focus is still the nuclear family and community albeit more exclusive with less freedoms and civil liberties. That's why people are fine with Trump's obscenities and vulgarities: because they will be fine with much, much worse to preserve their family and communities.

Back in 2011 it took me 2 months to get one call. In 2006 I had one call about every other week. 2001 wasn't bad, but not as good as it is now. Phone ringing off the hook in 2018.

u are so interested in him u should probably just date him

but bro, the dems are blocking the majority republican house and senate from implementing the republican president's policies.

>There are concrete plans you can google and you are literally lying.
Which amounts to nothig until the freaking thing actually stand or is at least in the objective project of being errected.

>the A+ was for him not for the list. ARE YOU RETARDED? Methinks.
I might have misunderstood you. I interpreted you meant that "term limits" are an A+ item on his priority list.
Objectively, they can't be.
Sad thing that you need to call others retarded over something like that.

>how tangible is job growth
>what is average pay
>what is stagnant wage growth
>what is skyrocketing rent
>what is inflation on the things you actually need
>what is so many jobs that people actually have 3 of them now

How many more of the stuff you buy and consume are now made by you (ie made in the USA) now that Trump is 2 years in office?
Little to no difference.

>You can stand by your little statement all u want big boy.
You sound very young.
That's okay.

AIDS KILLS FAGGOTS DEAD
HELL IS FOR ETERNITY

Everyone ignore the pozzed OP, this is now an "Economics Under Trump" thread.

I am 28 and btw your typing is getting closer and closer to my retarded way of typing every time u post. What is up with u? Anyway have fun trolling on Jow Forums at least I hope ur trolling. If you actually believe these things.. well have fun with that.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Inb4 some schizo accuses me of being a shill for wanting information.

>Major tax breaks.
How are the tax breaks for corporations/richfags compared to the middle class?

>tons of illegals being sent back
Are there any official numbers on number of illegals deported in 2008-2016 vs 2017-2018? To see if there's any significant increase.

Everything else you listed I know to be true. But curious about those two.

Attached: 1402853647028.jpg (420x345, 31K)

>Decent on the domestic and trade front (for some reason).
>Utter shit when it comes to foreign policy.
The guy isn't doing very well.

i don't have the stats in front of me bcuz i am lazy but taxes go down for all brackets except for one bracket in I think the 90k-150k range where it goes up by like 1%. It goes down a good amount for people below that tax bracket, too

and I don't know any real numbers on the deportations.

i wish i was cute as this boy but unfortunately i am only almost as cute.

Attached: 1536099296783.jpg (1080x1920, 201K)

>first leader to dine in Forbidden city in 1,000 years
>bombs Syria between eating pieces of choco cake

2/10 which simplified is 1/5 u absolute idiot

Faggity fag

For the most part, yes. He's coming through on trade, shook hands with Kim Jong Un, has talked about South Africa and illegal immigrant crime, and most importantly defended our heritage at Charlottesville. If you doubt his defense of that then go back and listen to the press conference. It's obvious that he watched streams of it and is calling out the media on their bad information

Attached: 1503611309371.gif (523x523, 3.34M)

>Hasn't taken down Assad.
>Isn't even bothering to help Venezuela.
>Won't stand up to Russia.
>Is standing up to China.
1 out of 4 is not a winning record.

And it couldn't be that you have more experience?

But, looking at the BLS data it looks like you are correct, however the average across all fields of employment are on trend. Manufacturing seems to be an outlier, and that makes sense if you wanna make a case for Trump policies. Good for you for having a verifiable anecdote.

Attached: data.png (926x390, 48K)

Trump is incredibly unproffesional in his ways and not good at articulating his speeches. Unfit to be a leader of such power. However, still better than Hillary.

No Wall = Failure.

Pfff I won't fall for your goalpost moving

Found this. Number of deportations actually fell in 2017.

Does anyone have the numbers on 2018? Did they dramatically increase the number of deportations this year?

Attached: klkl.jpg (454x619, 32K)

He's unironically doing a fantastic job, his work on the economy has been spot on at every single turn. He may lose seats in the house, the President's part usually does in midterms, but GOP shoild pick up some seats in the Senate. Also this election has the potential to surprise us: remember how good the economy is doing and remember how shit demorat turnout usually is in midterms. Who knows? He might surprise us and keep both houses of Congress, and if he picks up enough seats we could finally get our wall.

It ain't over till the fat faggot sings gayboy, keep your dainty little chin up.

What business does a jew have in Brazil anyway

>Number of deportations actually fell in 2017.
Because total border crossings are way down too. There are a lot more mexishits waddling over now than there were a few years ago.

>There are a lot more
*lot less