CARTOON NETWORK PUTS LESBIAN KISS IN ADVENTURE TIME

What are we going to do about the corruption and brainwashing of children in our media? During the series finale of Adventure TIme last night, the show had the main character's former love interest cuck him for another woman, even showing them kiss. How do we punish networks for such indoctrination?

We have the twitters of those responsible

Rebecca Sugar, left the show to create Steven Universe, which basically is all about space Lesbians:
twitter.com/rebeccasugar?lang=en

Adam Muto, a cuck involved in the show:
twitter.com/MrMuto?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Hanna K. Nyströmthe, an SJW storyboard artist who decided they had to kiss in the episode:
twitter.com/hannaktweet?lang=en

Attached: (((CN))).gif (540x304, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvline.com/2018/09/03/adventure-time-series-finale-bubblegum-marceline-kiss-bubbline-confirmed/
youtube.com/watch?v=zvZg1dul0Ps
youtu.be/mIkS8eGCKOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5KySGiKVI
cartoonbrew.com/tv/pen-ward-quit-adventure-time-because-it-was-driving-him-nuts-104191.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dy3RTFFhSYs
youtube.com/watch?v=UdSDuJu04xU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr2QRrIUx8I&
youtube.com/watch?v=dHHXRH3xo54
youtube.com/watch?v=HT3cl4GJIDs
youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0
youtu.be/YsxmXiRw6d4
youtube.com/watch?v=K_AdxJWFUh4
youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ls2lvNYrZVI
youtube.com/watch?v=pn49zxXRHhA
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Kgfp9jpLg
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Too_Young
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>As for how the momentous lip lock came together, executive producer Adam Muto tells TVLine, “There was some conversation about [logistics], but it was really up to [Hanna K. Nyströmthe], the storyboard artist who got that scene, to decide what her take on it was going to be. It actually wasn’t in the outline when it was submitted. It didn’t say that they kiss. It just said they ‘have a moment.’ When Hanna boarded that, there was a little note in the margin that said ‘Come on!’ with a big exclamation point. That was the only note. I can’t argue with that.”

>That kiss, coupled with a few shots of the two looking cozy in the final montage, would suggest that Bubblegum and Marceline have finally decided to make their relationship official — an assumption Muto says you would not be incorrect to make.

>“There’s enough to draw a conclusion,” he says. “I don’t want to lay out their entire future — what their relationship will be like after this, and all that — but there are enough pieces there that you can kind of construct what their life will be like going forward. We knew that if we put this in, it would get some attention. But would it be too much attention? … Or would we be downplaying it too much? We knew we wanted to incorporate it, and in the end, you just have no control over how people will remember things.”

>Muto says that the Bubblegum-Marceline kiss has “been an ongoing conversation. … It certainly wasn’t in the show’s original pitch. It was a relationship that evolved over time,” offering former writer/storyboarder Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe) the credit for building and nurturing that connection.

tvline.com/2018/09/03/adventure-time-series-finale-bubblegum-marceline-kiss-bubbline-confirmed/

Attached: canon gf.png (1012x570, 384K)

Attached: finn and his friends.gif (418x272, 902K)

I can't believe I watched this shit 8 years ago.

So this became a thing after some bitch from the shows staff took it upon herself to imply the two characters dated. Lesbian and basedboy fetishists embraced her word and acted like it was canon. Everyone else was against it because it wasn't part of the cartoon (mean for children) thus should even be acknowledged.
For years nerds on both sides bitched and fought about it, and when you give this shit attention you're giving it more traction.
So staff put this in as a big fuck you to the nerds who didn't feel it was canon nor had a place in the cartoon.
The "it evolved over time" line is bullshit because through out the show the characters were shown to be hot or cold towards each other to the point of being antagonistic.
Maybe that's how lesbians act they're cunts to each other then just kiss on the fly.
The Legend of Korra did the same shit years ago. Two female characters with limited interaction, were always at each other when they did, sudden implied gay in the finale.

This degeneracy started primarily over a moment in a single cartoon from 2011, where Princess Bubblegum sniffs a shirt that she got from Marceline after she wakes up, starting theories from SJW's that they weren't Best Friends who had some kind of falling out, only to become friends again, but lovers.

The scene that triggered the SJW's:
youtube.com/watch?v=zvZg1dul0Ps

This escalated in them demanding that instead of being prior best friends who had a falling out, that they were instead lesbians. Which got to the point where Marceline's voice actress, Olivia Olson was asked about it at a convention, and she humored the fan, claiming CN wouldn't let them because of foreign audiences. She then retracted the statement on twitter immediately after and was bullied and harassed by the usual feminists and trannies, until she deleted the post. Pic related is her retraction. After this the show began to pander and ret-con things to where they dangled it out there in an ambiguous way despite having boyfriends, then capped it off with going full lesbian in the last episode.

Attached: bubbline.jpg (1000x132, 36K)

Attempts by s o y boys into explaining away how they bullied Olson into deleting her retraction.

Attached: sjw's bully their own.png (973x628, 49K)

Adam Muto one of the cucks behind the lesbian relation explaining how they fired some people for saying PB and Marceline were lesbians

Attached: bubbiline.jpg (500x277, 66K)

Adult continuing to watch children's cartoons and interjecting their degeneracy needs to stop.

love between two cute 2d girls is pure and based. Unfortunately that doesn't apply to ugly western cartoons

Attached: (you)2.png (1920x1048, 1.35M)

>offering former writer/storyboarder Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe) the credit for building and nurturing that connection.
And no one was surprised.

>implying adventure time is for children

The show ended. Pretty sad, watched it with my little bro.
youtu.be/mIkS8eGCKOU

Considering how many platonic relationships exists in the show, and how the relationship between PB and Marci had been developing adding in the kiss at that moment felt like it was shoe horned in. A heartfelt hug instead of a kiss and using the same ending sequence would have been just as fitting and meaningful.

It's like if someone took old Batman comics and said Batman and Robin need to be gay, and that there was always clear subtext and that they were always intended to be such. Except in this case they had leftists working on the show and actually pandered to such people, even side-lining the main characters of the show to do it.

Attached: batman.jpg (590x568, 113K)

It's for man children.

Attached: Adventure Time fans.jpg (2100x1440, 163K)

>Finn gets cucked by a vampire
>Finn gets cucked by a marshmallow
>Finn gets cucked by a cinnamon roll
>Everyone but Finn the last white male on earth gets to fuck
What did they mean by this Jow Forums?

Attached: dan harmon.png (1550x1598, 2.1M)

I wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: (((Hollywood))).png (910x288, 48K)

Anytime someone makes something actually good. It just takes a glorified dikey Jew like Rebecca Sugar to forever taint it with shit-garbage of PC gay insanity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5KySGiKVI

It's actually a good show if you don't interact with the (((community))))

I was the one who kept starting those b-movies threads in /tv/ a few weeks back advertising this movie. I was hoping someone could meme it.

Attached: Hell Comes to Frogtown poster.jpg (640x948, 88K)

>Anytime someone makes something actually good.
Adventure Time was always quirky hipster garbage. Once it overstayed it's cartoon shelf life it turned into a SJW tier stealth soapbox and pedo bait.

I was 14 when this shit came out and hardly ever watched it and they end it with a lessbian kiss? Lmao

The first few seasons were good before it's creator left the show and leftists took over, turning it into all about relationships and cucking the main character.

>There’s a startling revelation in a new Rolling Stone piece about Cartoon Network’s hit series Adventure Time: Pendleton Ward hasn’t been running the show he created since sometime during season 5. “I quit because it was driving me nuts,” he told the magazine. He further explained:

>“Dealing with people every day wears on you. To spend that extra energy and time you don’t have, to make something that’s worth making, to make it awesome, wears you out. It’s a beast of a show. And the more popular it gets, the more the ancillary things – like the merchandise and games and everything – keep getting bigger. For me, having quality of life outweighed the need to control this project and make it great all the time.”

>Ward’s departure has been a bit of an open secret, especially since the new showrunner, Ward’s CalArts classmate Adam Muto, has been the public face of the show at conventions and festivals for the past year. But this article is the first official confirmation of the change.

cartoonbrew.com/tv/pen-ward-quit-adventure-time-because-it-was-driving-him-nuts-104191.html

Creator leaves, the show goes full SJW.

Attached: pen ward.png (681x577, 546K)

Attached: 1532497834789.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Finn is the archetypal hero but never gets the girl in the end

I actually never watched anything after season 5, I probably tony after reading this, Adventure Time has a special place in my heart if i was in the US i would form RWDS and hang these fuckers

>mfw his lazy criminal sidekick jake has a massive racemixed family but Finn dies an incel

Attached: 1519191745032.png (500x421, 166K)

Won't *

Call them on a... secret phone

somehow, enmasse

Attached: 1531528348669.jpg (686x597, 60K)

a lot has changed user, there was nothing wrong with doing so 8 years ago

>racemixed

Attached: 1534409817874.png (1053x1080, 340K)

Attached: 1524544971468.png (616x880, 591K)

Jow Forums need to push this culture war

We need to compile a list of based / redpilled or at least non-degenerate media for kids.

We are looking for
> Faggot free media
> Manly heroes saving the day
> And getting the girl after saving the day
> Interesting plot...
> ... Preferibly were they beat the villain-jew

youtube.com/watch?v=dy3RTFFhSYs

youtube.com/watch?v=UdSDuJu04xU

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr2QRrIUx8I&

youtube.com/watch?v=dHHXRH3xo54

BASED CONAN IS BASED
Killing shapshifters (((serpent people))).
youtube.com/watch?v=HT3cl4GJIDs

This

Attached: homophobe.png (356x467, 229K)

>create a show that has kind of a deep lore exploring nuclear death and destruction, mutations , losing mind and shit
>hire womeme
>now its about space lesbians and the sole incel protag who probably fucks his talking dog

REPEAT WITH ME
ONLY CHANGE, NEVER CREATE

to be fair it was a very different show 8 years ago

>"and it's degenerate"

Attached: 1531527949833.jpg (1871x1025, 628K)

>asian
>lacking testosterone

Nothing new

GI Joe is extremely based

Attached: G.I. Joe Classics - Special Missions vol 01 (2010) (digital-Empire) 014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Caren with a C insists there was no influence. She must be the fourtysomething "wine auntie" who substitutes dogs and activism to try and silence her ticking biological clock.

Are we supposed to clap? Usually this kind of shit story ends when everyone claps.

Fucking brown dykes fucking up the program for everyone else...

>based conan is based

wait Finn doesnt get get Princess bubble gum at the end? wtf is he gay canon too now?

LMAO no wonder why it ended they ruined that fucking show, thank god Teen Titans Go will save us

Attached: RNokR7vOqwGjVr5euICqziS-BVWHqgadsgQXTfVUEIM.jpg (640x521, 35K)

I know right? Didn't he had a hard on for her like since episode one?

Somebody asked for a team of american burger chads larping as european knights to save the world?

BRING OUR OLD CARTOON BACKS DISGUSTING JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0

He's not the last white male on earth though.

they literally ruined that fucking show, i actually liked that when it came out and thought it was CNs next big thing, but CN died after EE&E

Attached: soyboy slojak 1519711867288.png (637x445, 54K)

>CN can air lesbian kiss i prime times.
>Meanwhile Japan can't still make adult women kiss in late night anime.
I just want NanoFate kiss

Why is Finn such a cuckold? Why does Jewtoon Network keep forcing lesbian feminist cuck fetishes into their kids shows?

Attached: c0a5bc7fe30dc53930acfde5b114abb9.jpg (2049x1024, 112K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: file.png (300x168, 80K)

>American burger chads saving the world

MUH CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Attached: 1526495386027.jpg (780x512, 59K)

the show really went to shit and I am still a fan.
hate the way jews ruin the things I enjoy.

>"This Is America" Charlie Brown

Attached: This Is America.jpg (182x268, 21K)

One you draw fags need to make a hitler princess pb, she is a facist leader who builds her kingdom from scratch

Hate how they cucked him. Stopped watching after season 5 when they ruined him and flame princess.

>Watching CN at all in this day and age

Attached: 6755435.jpg (387x461, 20K)

I'm not gonna lie dude, I'm against any kind of faggotry especially when its in media suitable for children but if you actually knew the plot of the show and how the characters had developed over the past few years of the show bieng around then you would understand that the main character Finn is actually matured enough to throw off the chains of roastiedom and realize his true potential as a man. Watch the show from start to finish and tell me that there arent some very redpilled lessons they sneak in there. There are many reasons why a villan might appear in a story, sometimes they are supposed to be a cautionary tale!

>lesbian princess aggressively against the beta orbiter finding a girl he likes

>ruined him and flame princess
This

That bitch needs to be glassed. She already destroyed any chance at a sequel to Redline

I literally don't see the problem.

>Hanna K. Nyströmthe
Some of "her" "art".

Attached: hanna-k-05[1].jpg (546x317, 172K)

Attached: 1535932295289.png (1141x1277, 1003K)

>"literally"
I see a problem.

of course they kissed. it's been coming for seasons

>cuck cuck cuck
finn only ever had any chance with PB whatsoever when she had magically regressed to being 12 fucking years old. he's a goober and she's an uberintelligent scientist type, and also a huge bitch

Yuri is degenerate and you should feel ashamed for liking it.
Rooting for 2 Holes, that have no interest in you and your whole sex in general, to fuck each other, is not only peak voyeurism, but also an unhealthy concept in general.

Tl;dr : Yurifags like you are the cancer that's killing /a/.

So who Finn end up with? Fucking his dog? Incel?

Didn't they already have a thing where one character had two dads or some shit?

If I ever have a kid I'll have to not let them watch tv. Especially since we'll probably have gone full wiemar republic at that point.

Especially, if they are Elementary Schoolers.
Those fans kinda creep me out.
Looking at you, Madoka-Fandom.

>Legend of Korra ends with dykes
>Adventure Time ends with dykes

Attached: 1534427608905.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Based Kraut.
Gas em, Hans.

FUCKING YAAAAAAAAAAS

THIS IS THE FUCKING FUTURE BIGOTS

ARE YOU GETTING TRIGGERED BITCH BOYS?

SORRY SWEETIES THIS ISN'T EVEN THE FINAL STOP

MANY MORE SOCIAL VICTORIES NEED TO BE HAD AND

YOU

ARE

GOING

TO

WATCH

HELPLESSLY

AT

EACH

ONE

They want kids to come out gay even younger now for the pedophilia agenda. Exposing youth to shit like this would easily mold a growing mind into believing its a good thing and not have them find out later in life as a full fledged adult. The future is looking very twisted

I don't remember Korra ending with dykes. All I saw were 2 friends walking away holding hands in the end. especially since it was very clear that Korra was straight from season 1 with her love interest with the guy who's name I forgot.

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Don't blame me, I'm only there for the head jokes.

Attached: angry_mumi.gif (247x248, 966K)

I am not surprised. Cartoons have been pushing a left agenda for some time now.

SEETHING

Day of the rake when you bait posting leaf?

Attached: 1535279808286.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

Attached: 1535154498393.png (1159x822, 137K)

Some non-degenerate cartoons

Mighty Max
youtu.be/YsxmXiRw6d4

Swat Kats
youtube.com/watch?v=K_AdxJWFUh4

Mega Man
youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc

MASK
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q

C.O.P.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w

Mummies Alive!
youtube.com/watch?v=c__dFYbErxg

InHumanoids
youtube.com/watch?v=ls2lvNYrZVI

this but unironically

Finn shaggs up with Prismo and they defy patriarchal reality by having butt babies together.

This really can't come as a surprise. I watched this shitty show a couple of times years ago, and it was pretty obvious those two were dykes. Especially the vampire. Not to mention the show houses an extremely autistic fanbase that would've thrown a shit fit if they didn't get their lesbian relationship between the two characters.

>mask
>non degenerate

What’s wrong with having lesbians in a cartoon? They should have the same rights heterosexuals have.

Wait wait hold the fuck up so if young pb actually liked finn in that episode ( I think ) does that mean people are not born gay they just eventually turn into faggots as they age? What the fuck am I supposed to think here Rebecca?

Attached: 1535587225533.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

Nobody. He got dick teased for several seasons and was side lined in the final episode of his own show in favor of some lesbians getting together.

get a life

>it was pretty obvious those two were dykes
you mean like the fact both of them had boyfriends at some point?

Or the fact that Finn and PB literally made out?

The centurions was bretty good (the centurions operator is a complete waifu)
youtube.com/watch?v=pn49zxXRHhA

Silver Hawks also good
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Kgfp9jpLg

That was back before Pen Ward quit the show

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Too_Young

Attached: Titlecard_S3E5_tooyoung.jpg (1000x563, 151K)

When do we purge this heresy Jow Forums?
Theyre going after children now. How do we stop it?
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc

Attached: wh.png (500x281, 255K)

Remember when burguers actually made good animations.

Attached: crystal.jpg (145x200, 7K)

What kills me the most about this is that these people are so amped up for pseudo representation they don't even see the cynicism in a show forcing a kiss between two characters in the series finale.

The show runners weren't dedicated enough, possibly because there was no intention for this relationship from the creators beforehand, to this relatiopnship to this to risk it for the long haul.

This really means any garbage is good enough fro these people as long as it takes away from standard heterosexual status quo.