Trump claims to be pro-gun

But you can't enter a Trump rally with a gun. So when his safety may be in jeopardy, no guns are allowed, but the rest of us are fair game?

Attached: 452dc051-4d89-49c0-a86d-b311fe1bee32.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIkYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaEYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcAYouTube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is my rifle this is my gun

this is for fighting this is for fun

SOUND OFF!

joangate thread. sage and do not reply.

Joangate in a nutshell::

It's two separate things that they're using in conjunction.

They're adding the image files with GUID filenames to track people's posts and locating them IRL.

The DNA tests results are being used to identify "possible white supremacists" based on their DNA. The theory they're working with is that only White Supremacists are interested in finding out how "white" they are.

Spread the memes as much as you can. We need to destroy this bitch's ability to operate. Watch the videos linked here:

She directly states her plans. She has serious money behind her. Everyone from George Soros to UNICEF is funding her company.

NRA doesn't allow guns at their convention either. Really makes you think.

I'm not letting this thread die. You idiots are hypocrites.

joangate thread. sage and do not reply.

:Joangate in a nutshell:

It's two separate things that they're using in conjunction.

They're adding the image files with GUID filenames to track people's posts and locating them IRL.

The DNA tests results are being used to identify "possible white supremacists" based on their DNA. The theory they're working with is that only White Supremacists are interested in finding out how "white" they are.

Spread the memes as much as you can. We need to destroy this bitch's ability to operate. Watch the videos linked here:

She directly states her plans. She has serious money behind her. Everyone from George Soros to UNICEF is funding her company.

Attached: 1536111765851.jpg (640x884, 54K)

It's against the law to be armed in the presence of the secret service or something along those lines.

no, your just retarded
all politician still have guns protecting them

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day.

>trained guards who go through extensive training can have guns
Why are conservatives so fucking stupid? That inbreeding really took a toll on your IQ.

Lmao rekt hahahha OP btfo lol praise kek

>it's ok for me to walk around with armed gaurds but the plebians can't
why are leftists so fucking retarded

What is the purpose of this underwear?

Shill thread.

he is not wrong

i bet those manties feel amazing

Attached: C83936A0-C87F-4084-B955-73EC1F5B88DC.jpg (750x990, 457K)

I bet you believe we should not be allowed to drive cars too

if you restrict the ability to wield firearms at your event, then you are responsible for the protection of those attending the event.

I'm pretty confident Trump keeps his events protected with armed personnel.

also sage

>it's okay for armed guards who have extensive criminal background checks and 6 months of training to own guns, but I should be able to purchase a firearm even though I am retarded
lol

Yep, because cars = guns. Society would just implode without guns amirtie

you need to have high training to wield a weapon but not the objects that kill more people per year
also there is a solution to the problem of not being allowed to drive with out a fully trained driver
>but you neeed training

Oh. Ok.
Thanks for the infopoint
Faggot

>not the objects that kill more people per year
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not know the test-based process it takes to obtain a license to drive? You must be some pre-adolescent down syndrome fucktard lmao.

Just stop replying. You're exposing your stupidity more and make yourself look worse.

>there a easy test a chimp could pass

i am not the tard who made this thread

Trump claims to be pro-car, but you can't enter a Trump rally with a car. So when his safety may be in jeopardy, no cars are allowed, but the rest of us are fair game?

Attached: bs-md-drumcastle-crash-20140731.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>cars belong on the road
>no one really objects to this
>conservatives claim guns should freely be allowed in public cuz they do no harm
>but when trumpy dont like guns in his rally, eeez okkk

The secret service is providing armed security. In that case it's acceptable to bar arms from an event with voluntary attendance.

trump claims to be pro grab em by the pussy yet it still isn't acceptable. damn cockblocking democrats.

And I bet you are a dumb ass that thinks most people are good drivers.

Make your posts shorter, use as few words as possible. What you say should be open to interpretation. The name calling, it's for chumps.

You know what would be a perfect counter argument to these people? "My rights shouldn't end where your feelings begin. Feelings like safety from lunatics with guns."

If you're not controlled opposition, then we def deserve better. Have some free OC

Attached: 1535163787349.jpg (1024x682, 248K)

You're right you know

There's security at these event. It's not like they will just watch everyone in the crowd getting killed as long as the shooters don't turn towards the podium. Neither does 'pro-gun' mean that you're advocting under all circumstances for everyone to be armed at all times. Stop being retarded. It's on the same level as concluding that to be pro-immigration without hypocrisy you have to get rid of the front door of your house.

I'm not sure what the case is now, but I live in a blue state and when Trump came to visit during the election half the line for his rally was armed. In fact the stadium had two lines, one for those with firearms, one for without. And the people with firearms were allowed in with them just as long as they signed in and logged their firearms.

Buddy of mine came in with a Ruger. We were both in suits and his shit was unconcealed.

>OP tries to force a comparison that doesn't work
>what are public arenas
>implying I can enter any place like that while carrying regardless of whether POTUS is there or not
>implying it isn't up to the owner of the building
>implying implying implying
Get the picture yet you straw grasping faggot?

This thread is now about the underwear. I think I want some.

>this is the first and only time secret service disallows guns on a premises
>trump is actually anti gun
>usually secret service is fine with people having guns
You are a dipshit and you know it. No gun policies are secret service and venue rules

Please stop taking the bait. They know this is a shit argument just to piss you off.

trump is pro weed but doesn't allow it at his rallies

gotcha bitch!

It seems like you would have to special order it for your particular dimensions. Otherwise it would be an elephant trunk or a loose sock or extremely uncomfortable.

Is it a giant wearable condom?

Underwear thread now!

It has a seam for the ballsack, so I assume it's a textile of some sort and therefore if you spooged in it the cum would go through.

I think it might be the poor man’s foreskin regen? Are the jews selling my foreskin back to me?

Oh yea it is breathable for sure.

Doesn't look like it would provide foreskin-style gliding action (TM)

Yep I’m fuck. Thanks mom. Thanks dad. Thanks jew.

That's actually a very good point but hypocritical Jow Forumstards will sperg out because they hate being proven wrong.

Going to restore? When I can get my life together enough to finish cleaning my room, part of my reward will be buying the parts.

Why bother when it's never going to be like the real thing? It would be like the trannies turning their genitals into chimeras.

Gliding Action (TM) and keeps everything covered for moisture and lubrication. I've never really encountered anybody who's done it and thought it wasn't worth it. At most I've bumped into some people who stopped after getting some degree of coverage because it wasn't worth any further trouble.

sage retard
>secret service
>president
>guards
>up to owner of property

>But you can't enter a Trump rally with a gun

There are too many crazy leftists.
They already tried to kill some Republican pols at a baseball game.

Fuck it, damage is done. I carry my mangled dick with pride now. I am part of the generation of revenge, and where we’re going we don’t need dicks.

Attached: Ya koo tocha ka poonoo nee sok nyee ho ho ho.jpg (851x324, 57K)

Suit yourself. Having a protective sheath alone is worth it for me. Whatever happens in terms of the novelty of a built-in sex toy or stuff feeling better is just more bonus on my adventure.

lmk when we're ready to start gassing the kikes though. I'm all in.

It seems so archaic to just stretch it. Can’t we graft that or whatever? It all seems so hard. After all I only just learned that I’m not whole. :(

There are already surgical options but apparently these are still pretty crude. Besides, you can't graft on new nerves so why have a numb flap stitched on instead of expanding the surface area of whatever you have left?

Just takes time as far as I can tell. And a little work to figure out a method that'll work for your lifestyle.