Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1533020508506.png (621x414, 147K)

China will win the 21st century, but that doesn't qualify as communism by most measures.

Yes. Eventually the Universe will expand to such a degree that all life ceases to exist. In that time, there will finally be true communism.

>tfw u dont grow out of your phase as a teen

communism on earth, capitalism in space

This guy destroyed his own military career if I'm not mistaken.

Correct and good,

>Marx prophecies that once once country starts doing Communism all others will
>Communism happens
>A few countries try it
>All of them unilaterally admit that it's complete horseshit and doesn't work
>None of Marx's predictions come true, in fact the opposite of his prophecies occurs in most cases
I think we should classify Marxism as an Abrahamic religion.

>Those uniforms
Damn that's aesthetically pleasing. Why doesn't the U.S. military just copy West Point uniforms?

yeah he got DD'd within weeks of that picture leaking

Yeah but now he has the support of thousands of commies around the planet and is working employed at some leftists organization for Commie veterans, so not either good.

>Not real Communism!

>aesthetically pleasing [...] uniforms
HITLER

Despite the fact the military is becoming ever more cucked luckily in this case he got kicked out of the army with an other than honorable discharge.

>implying any of that was real communism
fuck off back to

Everything aside, why does this guy wait all the way till he's graduating from west point to ruin his career?
Like, was he wasting all those years just for one day of memeing?
What a champ if so.

Attached: 1f1951206298468c809e67ee6172fa74.jpg (639x855, 103K)

I rest my case.

By popularity? Definitely not, just the fact that he got dismissed while nazis are rampant in the military shows this. If you consider China communist, then yes.

Attached: 1529415997754.jpg (1440x1360, 709K)

He probably didn't think they would throw such a hissy fit about it. The cold war is over, surely they can take a joke.

Unfortunately Americans can't.

If historical materialism is right, yes.

>Everything aside, why does this guy wait all the way till he's graduating from west point to ruin his career?

I listen to an interview and he said he wanted to make a big impact. He pretty much did it for the lulz.

the answer is no, Marx's predictions got proven wrong again and again, and the ones that weren't proven false are predictions of a post-industrial future we know fuck all about
>wait until american media throws a fit at you for showing a message
>suddenly your message is part of nation-wide news
genius,if you ask me
he wanted to spread his message and he achieved that, and he basically became a martyr of the alt-left so losing your career is probably a nonissue

West Point faggots are the worst. They removed Lee's portrait from there because muh feels despite most grunts (people who actually fight unlike westpoint homos) being from the south.

Why would they want the statue of a traitor? The south lost. We don't celebrate losers

Everyone who fought for the CS is considered a US veteran by law. Sorry sweetie :)

So no more Vietnam vets?

this but unironically

I just think it's funny how we die in some desert shit hole only for some faggots from westpoint to disparage our heroes.

Sorry sweetie, trends are changing.

More and more traitors statues and portraits are getting taken down.

The confederates will be nothing but a foot note in history :)

How did they better the lives of American citizens? I doubt our freedoms were all the way in Asia.

This, they're nothing more than career pogs being groomed for top political positions while stepping on the fingers of real vets.

If we all starve to death then yes.

Yes modern China isn't real communism, you're thinking of Mao's China.

Yes
Kill yourselves redditors

You can’t uphold the constitution and United States when you openly support an ideology against those things.

Thousands of CSA veterans are buried in Arlington cemetery and there is NOTHING you can do about it :)

>i don't agree with you, you redditor!
Jow Forums is your home, are you too good for your home?

Modern day China isn't, it's closer to your average cyberpunk setting.

I don't have an issue with people burying dead.

Just an issue with tax payer money going to celebrating losers

No he's on the left.

Shouldve been first post..

I'm sure right wing niggers would through a shitfit if a war veteran and west point graduate was discharged for expressing fascist sympathies but they were oawfuly silent about this

What are you caulked on a Tuesday you silly fuck? Your post doesn’t make sense

Because not all political ideologies are equal, fascism is good and moral.

Meant to reply to a post in the thrwad about the image in OP

Fascist principles are actually taught in the military.
>order
>teamwork
>struggle
>respect for authority
Why do you think most of the 20th century fascists were first world war veterans?

Wasn’t one of the guys from unite the right discharged?

*tips fedora*

Not sure what I said that was fedora.

Not an argument obesoid

Communism is fully compatible with division of powers and federalism.

>people with differing ideologies than me deserve to be punished for their speech
And I bet you've made a post some time this week talking about lefties and their intolence toward freedom of speech.

He is subject to UCMJ not civilian law. You're not suppose to express political views in uniform.

Servicemen don't have freedom of speech

>officer corps
>military
>having any sense of humor about shit you do in uniform while representing the military and by extension the nations government
>especially when you glorify a person and ideology that that very same military has been involved in numerous conflicts, coups, and black ops shit in direct opposition of
>in a low intensity conflict that lasted for roughly half of the last century and ended about 30 years ago
>and still affects the modern world to such a degree that people aren't sure it's really all over
>when the guy that shit cans you could have been the same guy tasked with organizing the COIN operation that got Che killed
Anyway, you clearly have never been in the military. Humor stops after NCO level, apart from when it involves your COs fucking with you during training, and even your NCO is going to be very selective about what is funny and what will get you fucked.

Attached: gdaycunt.png (1466x998, 432K)

no

I love how Neckbeard evolved from an atheist into a Nazi. Wtf happened to the internet?

Reaction to increase of socially leftist presence in modern western society, in addition of a tendency to label any critics of this trend as nazis/fascist/bigots.

The problem wasn’t him being open about his communist beliefs, it was him being openly communist while in uniform. If he didn’t act like a retard and do all that in normal clothing, then nothing would have happened. You technically just can’t be openly advocating for a certain ideology or political candidate while in uniform.

However, that may have been his intent anyway and just wanted to make a big deal out of it.

No it isn't moron. Communism literally seeks the abolition of the state as its end goal and establishment of communes.

capitalism has literally given humans more than they've ever had before and has made the working class richer than any other time in history. retard commies are just LARPing. there's no way an uprising would ever succeed. maybe a symbionese liberation army tier organization will bomb a few places but that's it. they're just retards and social rejects like members of neo-nazi organizations

An uprising might succeed but they wouldn't achieve communism.

it really isn't, and i find communism detestable

Or these guys

Attached: VMI.jpg (1200x400, 248K)

>what is the Uniform Code of Military Justice
if you want to say bullshit fine, but say it on your own time and not in uniform in a job where political affiliations can lead to dead bodies

Multiple fascists and neo Nazis have been discharged for it.

Don’t listen to retards. You’re expected to be apolitical in the military, which is a good thing. Military isn’t there to support a party.

I hope he ends up biteing a bullet too

He openly expressed solidarity to people his country, therefore himself was at war with. End your fucking life, you commie rat-fuck bastard.

Attached: 1534012967360.png (500x457, 95K)

This

It's why communist uprisings only happen in 3rd world shitholes but communists in the 1st world are a joke. Even if you're poor in America you have quite literally everything you need to survive from the government alone and corporations who's target demographic is the poor.

And, follow me here, this code is only ever enforced for people who don't have an extraordinarily conservative and hawkish view.

America is at peace with more communist countries than they are at war with. They are also at war with more capitalist countries than communist countries. The war ended two decades ago, user.

You're a fucking retard, the guy gave support to Afghani fighters.

no the two options are nationalism or globalism

On which board was this thread originally?

Jow Forums 2.0

Nice fanfic

/his/?

at what point do you think you'll erase so much of it, that people forget it ever happened. thereby increasing the odds of it happening again start rising?

>xe doesn't know that when you join the military you give up your rights

/tv/?

Here's a template to have fun with

Attached: gGagagag.png (720x540, 558K)

Yes. And it's sad this was the first guess.

always thought it funny during Cold War all the Navy Brats were of course super anti-commie, but they also believed "on base housing" and other such stuff was "the better way to run society"

most of them had some idea that "one day" when SHTF they will be able to make everyone live like military families, and that would be good.

always wondered in opposite/same was true in Communist military families.

Were they actually true believers in Capitalism in some way? Would "military life" in USSR actually be the most Capitalistic part of that society???