United States, Australia, and New Zealand thread

This is a thread for BURGERS, EMUS, and KIWS! No BONGS, no LEAFS, and especially no CHINKS! Everyone else; GET OUT!!!
Hello lads, hope you're having a good day down south.

Attached: AUS_NZ_USA_Flags.png (586x239, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ruapehu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cunt you broke up the empire over a tea tax. Replace America with Canada.

Attached: 1491461234829.png (606x608, 393K)

>MUH TEA
It was more than that you blasted emu-shagger. The colonies had lived for over a century minding their own business, from our inception to the Seven Years' War, the colonies had a large amount of autonomy, we held elections, had many democratic institutions. Sure, we believed the crown was the head of all things but the taxes they had specifically were hurting us. Imagine Britain decided Australia could only trade with Britain and no one else, how much would that hurt your economy and livelihood? Because that's what they did to us and it only escalated.
We didn't even want independence in the first place, the first Continental Congress voted against independence unanimously, but the Second Continental Congress passed it because Britain tried to take our arms, quartered troops in our homes, took our voice away and frankly: Lord North and King George were both incompetent fools.

If you yanks held your nose and ate royal shit for a few years, the crown would dominate the globe.
But you free masons had to go and ruin everything

Attached: BC056E3C-D2E7-41B9-9C82-8C9BB1D644D2.jpg (360x360, 37K)

I LOVE OUR BIG BROTHERS WOOOOOOO

Nigger they were free masons before we were and all they had to do was give us representation in Parliament, which they never did and had no plans of doing so.

Hey Frens whats it like living more than an hours drive from the beach at any given period of time? Also I'm fuckin angery right now because our prime minister is spending 100k of taxpayers money to ship her brat over to a pacific island to virtue signal about refugees.

You people sound like retards when you talk.

Beaches are gay. But then again I grew up next to one of our better ones, so it's not much of a novelty for me.

Beaches are BRO tier, how have you never had a good ol' christmas BBQ in the hot summer heat?

Nah, we have 4th of July instead. But summer is gross anyway.

Mountains are where its at user. The beaches here except a few are filled with nogs and mudsharks desu. At least the mountains have clean air

Yeah man what is peak temperature there like in the summer? Where I'm at in the South its hot as balls and you can step outside for 5 minutes because of humidity and be a sweaty pig

Get fucked. Australia x Canada forever.

The revolution is retroactively justified by the absolute state of Britain.

Mountains are where its at indeed bro, I've been skiing here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ruapehu
since I was like 4 years old, very keen to go to Aspen one day it looks insanely cool.

Good day, gentleman.

Attached: afalaffj.jpg (1000x562, 61K)

>tfw only ever been more than 15 mins drive from beaches when on holiday

Get that Brit shit off your flag.

Attached: 1535048043715.png (591x422, 24K)

I literally live a few hundred feet away from this beach and never go near it...I don't understand the fascination with beaches.

Attached: 179380-Orewa.jpg (1600x900, 199K)

DUDE YOU CAN SIT THERE IN THE SUN ALL DAY

also wtf no waves?
waves are like what makes it worth getting all sandy and salty instead of just going in the pool.

And get sunburned

All the surf beaches here are on the west coast

Yeah but NZ is in the middle of nowhere. Why wouldn't there be waves on all sides?

aucklander reporting from melbourne. hows everything back home boys? you all holding down the fort well?

No come home jaffa, mummy jacinda is crashing this country with no survivors.

I think the Aussies have done such fine work shitposting that their rank should be upgraded to Cassowary rather than emu.

It is the Australian eagle

Can I come?

Attached: Kojak.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I specifically said no leafs, so no.

i expect my boy hone to take over any day now. and then hopefully white slaves for all.
dont undersell the emu, they did win a literal war remember

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Sure...but you know who will eventually take over Australia and put you all into permanent slavery...the jews with their attack cassowaries.

Attached: 1511191502906.jpg (1393x997, 1.21M)

>implying jews are more ruthless then all of the fucking snakes and spiders here alone.

im from nz so whatever kinda fire eventually takes this hole is none of my concern. im only here for that cash monies

Only in Australia would an animal have green eggs...probably kills a few stoners every year after they mistake the eggs for nugs

>Hey cunt, check out those nugs
>Fuckkk your mother's twat! look at that!
>I picked up the weed last time, now go fetch you pooftah

Attached: masterspecies.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Can't make much money in NZ?

no you can, they just pay a much higher rate for the same work in Australia AND the price of living is considerably cheaper. on the downside though literally the worst, most expensive weed on this side of the planet

do people in other countries get a dry season for their weed? in nz its usually about three months near the start of the year and i always wondered if that was just us.

I am not a smoker but I think it is like that everywhere, my smoker friends stockpile at some point during the year.
Not too hard in Brazil, weed is something like 1$R a gram (about 30 cents us), so is coke....

>If you yanks held your nose and ate royal shit for a few years, the crown would dominate the globe.
>The shameless cucking of the crown and commonwealth would be worldwide.
GW and company did the right thing.

wow! thats so dope! if yall didnt try and stab everything that moved id be over there in a heartbeat

I only stab animate objects on Fridays and Sundays.
But I am old school...these days it is more about shooting. You can pick up pretty much any gun, even machine guns in large favelas.

In São Paulo you have these little pop up market places for drugs and guns.

No Australians (except our (((politicians)))) want to be grouped with burgers. Fuck off fatty

Australia is Fingol clay

>especially no CHINKS
Australians today are 99.5% chinks.

Attached: Chinkstralia.jpg (1200x800, 511K)

wow brazil! thats very business minded, nice job! in 60 years brazil will be a sexual metropolis of sun, fun and titties. bring on the future.

also this.The modern america grosses me out

m8 where all the good chinese food then?

we are the main coke corridor of south america. The northeast of brazil is the location to ship the CIAids coke out to Europe, it is the closest point to the other side of the pond.

It is pretty much a mad max place to live.
I am not a drug user but I can tell you that tourists are like snow blowers down here. All about drinking, smoking, sniffing and fucking.
The beaches are filled with Scandinavian boomers with cast iron lovers.

We will remain your ally until we colonise the Pacific and start our own Empire.
Colonial powers 2.0

Me too, I've lived near beaches all my life, hardly anyone ever goes, and those surfers that do are white niggers.

I think living near the beach is just used as a way to boost people's self esteem, but it usually occurs in a pretentious and cunty way.

Go into Sydney CBD, there's 10 million chink food joints, I went in there, I was going to have something different, but I pussied out and just had mongolian lamb.

>mongolian lamb
That doesn't sound like chink food. Is it that different in ausland?

>Cunt you broke up the empire over a tea tax.

That, the Navigation Act, and the Boston Massacre.

Ben Franklin says it's really because we needed to control our own currency.

Countless in SYD and MEL, both CBD and their enclave suburbs.

Kiwi's need to stay outside the tent. You cunts have been there ever since you banned nukes.

That's more typical westernised chink food that they have in every Chinese restaurant in the suburbs. There's legit one at every set of shops.

Your seppo chink food sounds a bit different.

Yeah we have general tso's, chicken broccoli, beef broccoli, lo mein with oyster sauce, and fly lie with shrimp. Won ton or hot & sour soup.

Typical chink food where you order by number or at Emerald Dragon China Buffet here is usually kind of greasy and mediocre, even if it's fun sometimes. You'd usually look for some other SE Asian country for supellior quality.

Lol get fucked, the West coast is just maoris. Plenty of surf beaches on the east coast; Tauranga, coromandal, Dunedin and so forth. Mate keep your limited knowledge to yourself. TGA is my home town, and went to uni in dunners.

Cause he's wrong. Surf beaches all over the east coast.

Hi

Who said you could join?

Attached: 89765435678.png (1916x1080, 2.09M)

Huh... I don't remember

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

What if it's the whitest man in Argentina? Perhaps he could be an honorary?

How's the peso doing?

What's the point of this thread?
Why leave out Canada and UK from an otherwise Anglosphere discussion?

1 USD = 40 ARS

By now

Muh refugees

Unironically our most-probable core alliance in the coming decades

How'd it get so bad, Argie-bro?