How effective do you think women will be in combat if they get sent out?

How effective do you think women will be in combat if they get sent out?

Do you think a draft for women will really go through?

Attached: 1504873247832.jpg (650x725, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masterani.me/anime/info/2201-upotte
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How combat effective is an 8 year old boy? And no they'll never draft women because then you're putting the thing countries ultimately fight FOR on the front lines.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x692, 167K)

Theyll always be convoy guards

if men and women both fight on the front lines who the fuck is there going to be left?

Every story i heard while in the USMC of women around combat was a horror story of them randomly firing in a direction and crying.

Hajis can't shoot back, if they're busy raping Jasmine, the stronk marine. Might make it easier to eliminate those goat fuckers.

They will be rape bait.

Exactly

Thats convoy defense in a nutshell

tfw no gun girl waifu

Attached: gun gale online.jpg (1440x1019, 185K)

Why does she look like a sex doll?

why does a bottle of mustard look like a bottle of mustard?

>How effective do you think women will be in combat if they get sent out?
They may be decent at role similar to what they excel at in law enforcement. Dispatch and shit like that. Most women would cry and need the male soldiers to protect them in a combat situation.
>Do you think a draft for women will really go through?
Fat chance, women would rally and riot and probably pull some backwards logic about how the draft is sexist. Ask any feminist how they feel about the draft, they'll laugh and say, "Well I don't want that much equality."

Do you seriously go to every board and accuse women of being sex dolls?

This is like everyone asking if a girl has a penis or not. It's unhealthy.

masterani.me/anime/info/2201-upotte

Attached: 2201YQFPYPuX.jpg (350x496, 74K)

Theyd be fine as snipers or rear line support, the biggest issue isnt whether or not they would push for a PH if they broke a nail, the biggest issue is if they would be able to provide care to wounded battle buddy. They just dont have the upper body for it.
Fun fact, modern u.s. Military doctrine doesnt want to kill as much as wound.
You wound a soldier, you effectivly remove 3 from imidiate combat, and put a bigger strain on the enemies resources forced to provide care. This is why we use the 5.56 nato round, its weaker than 7.62 tumbles and causes maximum internal damage, where as the 7.62 just blasts a huge fucking hole in you. Less likely to die right away from 5.56.

She has looks like she doesn't have a soul.

Yeah, that was probably one of the best parts about GI Jane, where they legit made her think she was gonna get raped. I mean, wtf do you think would happen if caught by the enemy...youre gonna get rapped, no maybe, no possibly you WILL be rapped if you have a female fuck hole. MY word Demi was hot in that stripper movie.

Ops pic is literally a sex doll tho.
A giant doll that has been manufacterd to be fucked.

"A 14-year-old with an AK-47 is just as deadly as a 40-year-old with an AK-47" - Colonel Charles Borchini

Attached: YPG child soldier.jpg (645x344, 70K)

They will die, which is good. It's a way to solve the demographic problem in picrel.

Attached: Demographics for white men vs everyone else.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

Probably not, there are re-population reasons that make it a bad idea. Furthermore women have way less potential than men do. The military has seen a decrease in volunteers and has lowered standards so more people who volunteer (including women) can get in. If they were to implement a draft, the standards for duty would go up and as a result women wouldn't get in.