Canucks

Maritimer here. Mad Max has hit 16% in the last few polls. Let's save our country. A few clowns will scream that it will let our useless PM win again. Remember Justin only received around 38% of the vote. We'd end up w/ Scheer as PM but Max would hold the balance of power in a minority government.
Burgers... Minority doesn't mean what you think. Brits, Oz,Kiwis will get it.

Attached: 1535418772436.png (370x578, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/09/04/maverick-quebec-mps-
youtube.com/watch?v=tebGUZcG4ZM
maximebernier.com/home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=utj-cuHhSuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote for the Canadian Nationalists party!

Fucking hyped about mad max. Did you see the gun reform he's planning?

They won't get anywhere. At least the mainstream.

Details?

I hope they get more traction, but I guess Bernier couldn’t hurt. Though, I’d love for the CNP to enter parliament

>maritimer
yeah.. so why the fuck do you cunts all gush over libs every election?

Trudeau 2.0 is currently polling at near 50% in the maritimes

Attached: 1535325450092.jpg (772x960, 175K)

>Let's save our country.
You ain't saving our country by killing our milk farmers income and letting US flood our market with shitty hormone filled milk....
Fuck Bernier, he's a idiot.

I'm voting for Trudeau again. He's doing great - accelerationism is going beyond expecatations

Last thing we need is a jewish controlled career politician whose slightly more palpable in turning white Canadians into the new native Canadians

Honestly Justin is doing a great job. A few years ago waaaaay less Canadians were woke on the JQ

Attached: 2bb9db4a4a57a44daef4c7d271303305.jpg (235x291, 20K)

Help is coming.

Canada cannot survive "acceleration" you fucking idiot. That is an Americannfabtasy predicated on the right of self defense and free speech. We have neither and are actively being disarmed politically, physically and financially. You are a total fucking fool. Kill yourself.

You sure about that?

This is all such a waste. You leafs know there is only one solution for you... a final solution.

48% of all voters would, or would consider voting for him... and this is only from the first poll

Attached: 12398120834.jpg (1342x785, 135K)

I just hope he's for real, which for a canadian politician is a lot to ask.

The polls are conduxted by le CBC and its 2 or 3 affiliated Canadian networks. They poll old housewives, the few that are left. The polls do not reflect sentiment on the ground. Maritimers are pissed because quaint places are now filled with standoffish non english speakers on government handouts.

I really, really hope that the liberals let the promise of a split vote on the right go to their heads. Remember how Hillary was polling at 98%, and basically lost the election because her campaign team was convinced they could do no wrong? We need to let Trudeau convince himself that he's god on earth in the runup to the election, and let Scheer chase him to the middle. Max may actually get pretty close to winning if he can stay on message and Trudeau's voter base doesn't bother showing up.

MAD MAX will win

This. I don't want to grow mantits because i drink milk.

Traitor Justin has already stated he is targeting the "far right" ahead of the elctiins. Meaning he is likely to smear Bernier as some kind of racist because of Jow Forums memers and the like and lock up various people for daring to call him out for the fifth column rat that he is.

For the record, in a just society, Trudeau's crimes against this country would call for his hanging in public.

OP here. Do any of you see another way out of this insanity?
What else? Fucking Justin or neo-liberal Scheer?

the absolute best possible thing that could happen would be if the media and the liberals are dumb enough to turn Bernier into the next Trump/Hitler

Bernier or the country is finished unironically. Scheer was put in place to lose, he is not even a real candidate and no woman will vote for him, he cannot win Quebec, and he cannot move beyond his background as a salesman. Everything about his manner and cadence screams "disingenuous".

The problem is that Canadians actually still believe the CBC is producing "intelligent" content. Whatever the CBC says is what the "educated class" will parrot back and forth at each other like the shit swapped back and forth between the ladies in 2 girls 1 cup.

Was just going to post and go to bed. Fuck it. Again, what are your options? Do you want more Justin? Traitors!! Mad Max is the best option come the writ.

250 k immigrants a year. - Bernier

Attached: Willem_Dafoe.jpg (320x320, 27K)

No woman will vote ...Hey Darling, didn't I meet you last night?

Normies don't even know about Bernier. The media will blacklist him now that he's announced his plans.

Do you enjoy being retarded? No Canadian politician will get a seat screaming "Throw them out!" . Fuck off back to fortnite or grow up fucker.

I don’t know where you fags are getting this bernier/Cpc minority meme.
Trudeau is a globalist
Scheer is a neocon globalist
In a minority situation, they allied together to get more immigrants and vote for trannies/Israel respectively.
Bernier majority or bust.

Hello jew
No one watches CBC.
Keep claiming no one watching/reading the globe, bell media/CTV or the star or whatever else you have crying out for (((subsidies)))and (((cultural taxes)))

Attached: 42A594FA-498C-41AB-8CB4-4C696AEDDB60.jpg (1618x1422, 369K)

Basically less restrictions on firearms. Change of command for firearm classification. We get American equivalent gun legislation. The burgers won't want to mess Canada ever again when mad max becomes PM.

On one hand, we should vote for him because he's our last hope to revive actual rightism in Canada. But on the other hand, if not enough people vote for him and we get Trudeau again, we've fucked ourselves even more. Regardless, he and whatever party he starts has my vote. The Cons are pussies on all the important issues. The anthem lyric change, Bill C-16, guns, M103, the list goes on.
I'm a Maritimer (PEI) almost everyone I know hates his retarded social policies, but because he promises more gibs than the Cons, they still vote for him. We also have a fuckton of old boomers who only vote for him because muh pierre trudeau.
No one (here at least) is 'woke on the JQ'. And high school kids spreading edgy memes don't count.
This. We're pretty much passed Sweden levels at this point.

Whatever happens, whoever wins, we're still fucked. From over 90% white in 1996 to (probably) less than 65% in 2016. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1527636876548.png (1046x898, 400K)

We're addicted to gibs plain & simple. NBer here, area has been so economically depressed for so long that gibs are all we know. Talking 2nd or 3rd gen gibs. Maritimers do have a culture of failure.

The CNP is a joke. The leader posts a video of him speaking in a childrens auditorium to nobody with no lighting and a vlap track really obviously. Stay as far away as possible.

liberal majority with bernier as official opposition would be the accelerationist ideal

Over here in China (Vancouver) the local media just go on and on how Mad Max 'is doomed' and has no hope of ever starting his own party, ect ect.

He actually has a pretty big base here for being a French guy, unheard of really being that popular in the West.

Not a meme yet. Stop shitposting.
Do something, or just get fatter and lazier.

Ontario is gross as fuck too don't worry. Amazing what 50 years does to a country

That poll asked if they would be open to support him, not if they support him right now.

Libs are all moderates here.

If I remember well you have one MP for each geographical consistuency? Just like the USA or Britain.

So tell how how this is isn't going to end up with Bernier dividing the conservative vote and Liberals getting 70% of the seats?

Thanks for posting that demoralization pic, man.

>But on the other hand, if not enough people vote for him and we get Trudeau again, we've fucked ourselves even more.

I'm fine with that. I refuse to vote for a party I don't want to see running the country and it would be better if all the repercussions for Trudeau's shit decisions fall on top of them anyways. If it's another 5 years of failure and incompetence in exchange for a public that finally wakes up it's worth the sacrifice. Our success has allowed them to live outside of reality in a pretty lie, they need some pain to bring them back to the truth.

Same as UK Westminster style Parliament. Not necessary to win popular vote, hence Justin s win. Just the leader of the party with a majority of seats. W/ out majority, coalition gov is needed, much like UK

Big news fellow leafs: thestar.com/news/canada/2018/09/04/maverick-quebec-mps-
no-name-party-draws-political-interest-ahead-of-official-announcement-next-week.html

>new party name and logo next week
>working on party constitution and policies
>former MPs looking to joint party
>apparently in talks with 3 sitting MPs to join

Where the fuck has /canpol/ been?

hormone milk is not allowed in Canada, this would not change. just the exorbitant prices.

you should just accelerate your own demise and off yourself then

chretien did well too

max does better in cities, outside alberta and some toronto suburbs conservatives rarely win there
there's a split left vote and there's a party even more leftist than weedman who has a turban wearer as their leader, might split the indian vote

Attached: round 1.png (800x681, 220K)

That seems to be the going talking point.
Still, the early polling makes these Mulcair comments look totally out of touch.
youtube.com/watch?v=tebGUZcG4ZM

Attached: Slide8-3.png (1280x720, 988K)

MP Michelle Rempel having a full on twitter breakdown, has been fighting with one person for hours and calling him beta

maximebernier.com/home
If any of you have nice impeccable records and a love for your country, check it out. First year University students, it's all been done before. You are not unique. Let a proper Muslim like Cat Stevens say it.
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.
I'm 92.

>where has /canpol/ been?
>starting Canadian threads on Jow Forums with the amount of divisive north american shilling going on

Never gonna get anywhere senpai

politics haven't been stable in canada for a while, look back at the last three elections
>liberal majority
>conservative majority
>conservative minority

look at how Quebec has swung between liberal, ndp and bloq
quebec will not vote for a guy in a turban, and the bloq seems dead
Max could do something in the solidly liberal urban parts of quebec, liberals got 18/23 seats on the island of montreal

Attached: elections.jpg (1040x1292, 361K)

The Federal NDP is an absolute joke, they raised less than 5 million in donations last year.

If it wasn't so expensive and destructive for your home life, I'd happily run as an MP. Sparkly clean personal record. And there's absolutely no way you're 92 m8.

Is Singh planning on doing anything at all other than tread water this election? Havent heard anything from him in months.

and they can't drop their shit leader for a semi-competent white person without looking racist

He's finally going to run for a seat in Burnaby, and even that is hardly a sure win

come again grandpa?

>look at how Quebec has swung between liberal, ndp and bloq
exactly, the Quebec vote will flip on a dime (see CAQ leading) if better options present themselves (Bernier)

*Canada is officially 74% European-Canadian as of the 2016 census.

I feel like a good portion of quebec will vote Bernier, if only because they hate/are ambivalent to everyone else, and they'd want to vote for /theirguy/

European-Canadian origins are 53% on the 2016 census dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Is this Max guy a free market boomer?

>Minority doesn't mean what you think. Brits, Oz,Kiwis will get it.
since fucking when has australia ever given a single fuck about your shithole of a country? it's bad enough we have to deal with america. I hope all of your people get aids, cancer, ebola and just fucking die already, you moose molesting faggot.

technically quebecers aren't boomers, but that's pretty much him

Attached: mb.jpg (1152x898, 267K)

>technically quebecers aren't boomers
Explain.

*white canadians are estimated at 74% white
*polish people claim canada is not white

Opening your economy further seems like a pretty jewish thing. It's what trump has been trying to reverse in America.

>8

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 89K)

From what I heard, nixes restrictions on long arms so that we'll actually have less restrictive laws than america, and gets rid of magazine limits

e.g. semi-auto ak47 and ar15 pattern rifles will be legal again

I'd like to see:
>suppressors unrestricted and legal so I don't damage my hearing when I shoot
>only automatics are restricted, everything else is non restricted
>no magazine limits
>conceal carry permits, castle doctrine laws, and right to self defense

>A few clowns will scream that it will let our useless PM win again
You're going to prove them right.
And then no one will be happy.

baby boomer refers to the drop of babies during the war, but then an increase in the period after
quebecers didn't fight much, when the recession ended they started having kids and didn't wait for the war to end

the only thing we don't buy from foreigners is banking, telecommunications and certain animal products, the free trade battle is long voer
other parties are for importing minimum wage labour and giving them citizenship
he's the only politician calling for lowering immigration rates and has questioned multiculturalism

Attached: birthr8.jpg (467x352, 35K)

this

I'm voting for my best interests

conservatives are not in my best interests unless they reform - they could've reformed with max, but they ousted him and denied him a leadership position. So fuck them. They're the same thing as the liberals. No real economic changes, just hurr durr identity politics nonsense while we continue to get fucked by globalist corporations, banks, and foreigners.

I don't care if it 'splits the vote' on the conservative side when the conservatives might as well be liberal-lite in the first place.

We need economic changes and neither the liberals nor the conservatives will give it to us. Fine. Fuck them. I'm voting bernier.

ive never seen so many leafs in a single thread. god speed leafs drown youur enemies to death in maple syrup in the name of nationalist values and making theleafpile great again.

/canpol/ can come along once we're a little further into the election cycle and bernier's more established

did max make a new party? can i get a QRD?

Attached: 1523569517232.jpg (600x620, 360K)

Nice meme-flag, faggot. How about you come off it and let us see you for the kike you really are. You're not a leaf.

Layton knew what he was doing with the party while he was still alive.

With his death, the vultures pounced and turned the party inside out. They thought they could take control of the growing anti-establishment sentiments and co-opt it. They were wrong. NDP's a dead party now.

see
we're used to
>diversity is strength
through every source of media, this guy at least gives us a voice

Bernier keeps tweeting that his party will be formed "very soon". Will we see it his week?

youtube.com/watch?v=utj-cuHhSuU

Attached: 23423322.png (607x562, 387K)

the star article I posted says next week

Missed the post. We'll have to put our 100% into making memes next week.

Attached: DrakeKnows.png (748x717, 633K)

>less restrictive laws than America
OHOHOHOHOHO!
Leaf delusions are quite amusing.
Why is it that every other country hates America, yet compares themselves to us at every opportunity?
Bit of an obsession when you think about it.

Attached: 1535917618782.jpg (272x309, 39K)

Yes, he created a new party
Quick rundown for you:
-Rothschilds bow to Bernier
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities for detecting subsidized dairy
-Controls the CPC caucus with an iron but fair fist
-Owns biker girls & dairy farms globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient Plantagenet blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on the Gaspesie peninsula (Bernograd will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities in Canada
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bernier babies
-Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Raëlianism communes
-Ancient pure laine scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Canada and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bernierbots inside you right now
-Bernier is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bernier summer villa in Wilkes land?
-He hasn't learned fluent English in 40 years
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bernier
-Bernier is about 7 decades old (or 1 decade in Scheer years), from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Attached: 153000992076.png (900x900, 348K)

>17% support
>70% against
>12% unsure
>1% apparently in another dimension

Why does canada have so many people who just plain suck?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-05 Poll finds 17 per cent of Canadians are open to supporting Maxime Bernier-led (1100x365, 63K)

What the hell is up with Vancouver? Half the city is Chinatown and mandarin has effectively become the defacto official second language. Even the airport had Mandarin added to the signs, it's like the city has been officially sold to China.

All the white yuppies live on the waterfront in their multi million dollar condos while hipsters run their overpriced artisanal hipster shops downtown. Also theres a pretty large amount of bums and heroine junkies just loitering around the streets downtown and a beggar on nearly every street corner.

I didn't visit West Vancouver since I heard it's the shittiest part of the city and i didn't go to china town proper since the area I was staying at was basically nearly entirely Chinese.

fake news my burger eating friend
48% of Canadians would consider, or would vote for him
and that's just on day one...

you only need about 35% of the vote to win a majority

Attached: Slide14-2.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

WE

ARE

GETTING

TOO

POWERFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give me a rundown.

>trade war as a result of tariffs is actually helping Bernier's brand of National-Libertarianism along

nice

See

-he was the one who created the bogdanoffs through highly advanced human genetic engineering

Attached: 33474756'.png (680x510, 697K)

>the call that saved Canada
just need to get a photo of him answering the phone

Attached: 1535162576735.jpg (600x400, 88K)

pretty sure the polling overweights previous voters and party loyalists
media runs a lot of attacks on him
30% can win a minority government

they really had to search to pick and choose the least bad number
meanwhile... 43% of CPC members agree with Bernier...

remember, we aren't even at day one lmao

Attached: CPC-BTFO.jpg (1069x627, 91K)

A conservative minority with Scheer and a strong Mad Max party is fine.

>prairies

Why is it that the areas that always seem the most conservative are actually filled with cuckservatives bending over for their overlords?

his strength is heavily concentrated in ontario and quebec, it seems like him and scheer wouldn't end up stealing too many votes from each other in an election- most likely the conservatives would end up isolated to alberta and the other prairie provinces

Attached: 1535162698110.jpg (737x619, 160K)