Jow Forums Idolizes a movie made by trans women

>Jow Forums Idolizes a movie made by trans women
>Jow Forums perpetuates the trope of the "red pill," a symbol for estrogen pills

Literally what did /cringe/ mean by this?

Attached: 1535998127483.jpg (854x570, 38K)

>trans women
no such thing

It means becoming a girl is the final redpill?

Attached: 1513462999008.png (466x504, 389K)

but user, the movie was made while they where normal, so am i wrong for liking it?

>Jow Forums Idolizes a movie made by trans women

Attached: 1527537300373.jpg (1357x716, 137K)

"I want to grow up in a country where my children are not judged by the color of their skin; but by the content of their cinema."-Martin L. King, 2016

Attached: 1516758333376.png (1090x1087, 381K)

This

was becoming trannies punishment for them stealing the movie idea?

Attached: 2BBA1401-4928-4489-9D8B-45AD05B8236C.jpg (998x1398, 313K)

i bet you think the alt-right is real too
moron

All the more fun to steal the meme

discord gg/jSvgssk We need to embrace the trans people!1111!!1!!!!!!111!!!!

What movie

Liberal niggerb8 is not good, OP, suicide is your only solution.

Attached: 1494379014918.jpg (282x200, 12K)

My theory is that they weren't trannies before and during the production of the first film. Then, the illuminati felt so threatened by their movie that they made sure to deal with them in a way that they would never make a good movie ever again. The plan worked.

What movie is this even? I am pol and I dont watch movies or follow hollywood shit.

Honestly this is eventually where most posts on Jow Forums lead

He's actually looking like a women in that pic. Any pics of the other Bro as a women?>

Only the first movie is good
The other two Matrix movies are total and utter shit

lol i'm wondering the same and no one is answering -_-

I'd fuck this, anyone on Jow Forums would tho

God gave them over to a reprobate mind.

They got CIA nuked with large levels of estrogen drugs and mind-control propaganda. Probably got regularly visited by agents that fucked them over every chance they got.

I prefer they live. Ive never actually seen the matrix. Now i definately wont.

It was some kind of weird religious ritual. I heard they got castrated by the same Dom.
Literally the only trilogy that exposes the nature of our reality

Oh so what?

They're bohemian faggots who made a good movie. Let them hack their cocks off.

If they make another good movie I'll even give the Winchowski(Sp?) Sisters my shekels.

Yeah and the first one was made before they lost their minds.

Attached: I need feminism because I'm totally not a dude.jpg (639x803, 52K)

Anyone who was born after 95 is a perma-newfag and should probably commit suicide

>durrr duh durrrrr

Attached: PI-Maher.jpg (500x308, 18K)

Born before '95 but still have no clue what you're talking about...

There's no proof they actually wrote it and directed it. Look at teh mountains of garbage they made before and after it. The whole thing was a psyop.

Nice meme. Like all of you aren't 300 pound sweat pants monster's planted in front of screens all day

Attached: ArtisticOrnateDotterel-small.gif (334x251, 985K)

Another red pill:

the second and third films are merely a new iteration of the matrix. Zion was inflitrated by the AI who made the members think that they were still escaped from the matrix, but actually, robots put them under and wiped their memory. Now they "rebuild the world anew", while actually are just in a forked iteration of the matrix especially designed for them.

Kek

>That thing
>Feminist
Wait until he meets a TERF

>"I was born before 1995 totally guys"
>doesn't know what the red pill meme is from and cant instantly recognize its now tranny makers
sad. just sad.
or trolling

Idk that scene in the third one was cool when they peek above the clouds just for a moment and see the glorious light before plunging back into the grinding darkness.

Pretty aesthetic imagery if you ask me user

They didn't become trannies until years after they were made.

The second one is about controlled opposition and not just believing who seems like they're on your side, but making the conscious choice to understand what's going on and then to make your own decisions. The third one is mostly just to wrap up the story the world is set in.

Attached: matrix_twins.jpg (500x272, 26K)

What kind dumb reddit nigger replies to this garbage without sage & hide?

>context
>timeline
>sequence of events
OP is a faggot