Beat the housing jew

Get some acres of land for cheap and put one of these on it. You can do all this for under $100,000 , way cheaper than any house you could buy. A 30 x 40 would cost about $25k and to have it finished inside would be another $9k. Cheapest and best way to live with a garage/workshop as well. That way you are self sustained and don't have to pay to the apartment landlord like the rest of your friends.

Attached: 1533869463043.jpg (1073x576, 503K)

I’ve been sleeping in my car working 90 hours per week trying to save up for something like this. Also building (((credit))) to maybe get my first VA loan since saving is slow as fuck. I cannot into making good money

You can go even cheaper and do prefab metal buildings. They're awesome in snow states, it all slides off, hail doesn't matter. I have a 5500 sq. ft. building with a nice little house inside. No weather, no problem.

That is one basically. It just has a loft you can live in. It would be like $500 a month for all utilities and taxes. You can't live any cheaper. Plus those are really nice on the inside. OP pic has 3 bedrooms.

Attached: Metal-Building-Homes-Interior-23.jpg (990x660, 127K)

I too... use prefab buildings in the snow biomes.

I just use my stone axe, or nail gun if I find one, to upgrade all my walls to steel.

Then I dig a moat and place steel spikes on the bottom of the pit mortal kombat style to ward off niggers

CORDWOOD
O
R
D
W
O
O
D

>100k
>cheap

Attached: 1489627009027.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Would you mind telling me how much you're making per hour for 90p/w? I want to get an idea about how you're struggling to save without rent as an issue. Do you buy fast food a lot? Gotta start cooking my friend.

For acres of land and a building like with ample living space and a garage/workshop yes it it cheap. You can go even cheaper away from cities and get 70 acres and the building for under 100k.

In Alaska one builder supply store has home/cabin kits. You order it and a container van gets dropped off in your yard with your house in it. You just put it together

Well under a 100k is cheap in the US, for a house that is. Most houses (typical cookie cutter ones for the middle class family) in any decent area can range anywhere from ~300k to 500k. And you end up paying more than that anyways because of interest, and other payment plans. The more DIY it is the less taxes you pay.

Maybe in the US. Moving that far from the (((city))) here means you'll be in the middle of nowhere.

I'm literally doing exactly what OP is saying. The whole bottom area will gradually transform over the years to suit the changes in the property.

Yeah those are kits. All you have to do before it gets built is get gas and sewer and maybe well put in place and get a concrete slab.
I do want to do it. Having a woodshop would be so nice.

Attached: garage-3-car.jpg (2016x1246, 834K)

can it retain heat when it's cold?
Is it cool in the summer?
if you're in the middle of nowhere then you have limited to no plumbing.
do you go out in the middle of the night with a shovel to take a shit?

Shiit

What is insulation? What is a heat pump? What is a well.

Attached: 163248-2.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Well, you also have to consider the prices of drilling wells and pulling electricity to your house. And that varies greatly from state to state.

Some municipalities have codes where houses need to be a certain size and stuff. Be careful where you buy land, obviously.

i have a full time 40 hour per week I.T. job making $19/hr and then I will drive around delivering food and browsing Jow Forums in between orders until i get sleepy. I eat tons of chick-fil-a and pizza, probably spend on average $25 per day on food. I make $560 per week after taxes at I.T. job and maybe $300 driving so money is coming in. Expenses include $58/mo gym membership to get Jow Forums and shower, $60/mo storage unit, and lots of gas

this is so comfy

This is what the vidya does to your brain.

Single family homes are $2 million where I live

>You can do all this for under $100,000 ,
A basic double wide starts around $22,000.

It sounds like hell. I'm impressed with your determination.

how much money did this heat pump consume per month in the winter?
i see it costs at least 6k.
you need a very good well to pump that much water. giving that you are not connected to a waste collector you'll have to clean the waste yourself.

Get a small dometic cooler and plug it in to your car, I think the smallest model is under $200 and you'd recoup that in a couple weeks not eating. and a single burner coleman gas grill. Go to the local park once a day to cook you up a hot meal. You'll feel 10x better, get to Jow Forums gains and everything. I did what you did but after 3 weeks I could feel the fast food ruining me. Was able to put away 26k in 16 months working 22/hr roughly 50 hrs a week.

It would still be under $100k regardless.
Well the price would include the acres of land you would have. You still need land to put it on.

Attached: prefab-metal-homes-construction.jpg (768x512, 59K)

Thats more of a pole barn... even cheaper than a steel building.
The downfall of a steel building is always the fasteners. Dont get cheap ones as the zinc/paint coating is stripped by the impact tool that drives them into the sheet metal. Then they rust and in 5 years you have issues

If you're gonna do something like this, don't skip on materials, like a shitty wood frame and drywall fire trap.

I applaud your sacrifice. Zeig Heil.

good job man, working is a bittersweet thing, it does feel good, but also is tiring. I'm about 20 dollars a day on food and I should get that down if I cooked, make less than you, but promotion and full time pay soon. Only work one job. No rent or other expenses. Gotta love it. Still is hard to save money, wageslave sucks.

One acre and a house of this size would cost easily $700,000 where I live (suburb 1 hour outside of NYC)

>Get some acres of land for cheap
step 1 easy
>put one of these on it
step ?? where do i buy this on amazon
is there a blueprint i can just print and give to someone that knows?
good idea, but shit guide.

What if one wanted an underground house, but had to buy the solar panels and other shit with it?

The other problem is the quality of rubber washer on the cheap screws, and never EVER fucking nail on anything other than a storage unit. Standing seam roof, not overlap.

You're what's wrong with modern men. Bankers used to be able to be builders. Learn a trade nigger.

You buy them from whoever sells it online. Usually they have free shipping. You just hire a crew or buy local and they have a crew assemble it for you. I know several aussies who buy these and do what I suggested to avoid the shit housing market they have there.

Septic tank with laterals.

Are these metal sheets houses really cheaper than concrete/cinder blocks houses?

>Get some acres of land for cheap
is that before or after i get some money on a discount?

We're doing ours all in oak.

Good advice.

Upvote and liked.

I want to know this too. Concrete is the shit.

Check out land on zillow and see what you can find.

thats how much it would cost anywhere southern nv too, inclduing henderson, overton, pahrump, mesquite... northern/central, maybe around 250k

Google steel buildings and your location genius

>$20 a day

I understand the guy living in his car but there is no excuse for you. I spend less than $40 a week for meat, cheese, veggies, fruits, beans, rice, bread, milk, eggs and chocolate.

Good luck getting a mortgage to build a garage.

Yes. They're basically an external garage, you can get those for crazy cheap. They just put up the walls like a jigsaw and then put in the external beams. They only need a crane basically. Concrete on the other hand needs to have all the structures put up and then it need to be poured and you gotta make sure there's no bubbles and all sorts of shit. It's way harder and takes way more time (the real cost is the work hours) then just sticking some pieces of metal together. Down under you can get a nice looking shed for about 10-30k depending on the size and all that. For the same amount of space for a normal house you'd be looking at maybe 100-200k. Concrete is cheap to make but a bitch to lay.

ICF is the best but getting a metal building garage would be a good start. You can just save money after you have it to build an actual house.

Attached: ifc wall.jpg (1000x780, 109K)

OP is that a prefab house or something? Do you have a link for why you think it would be that cheap?

This is how you do it bro. A site called Hubzu. You can get cheap as shit land, or houses that need some TLC. Basically all bank repos. If you have time you could fix one up a little bit and flip the thing, using the profits to build something original to you, not someone else's idea.Or just live in the one you bought.

>drywall fire trap.
People actually do this?

It's not like a masonry stove is expensive to make...

Those are actually pretty good walls. And they're cheap if you do them right. A lot less setup and work hours. Just put the foam in like a jigsaw and pour.

See
Beat the housing jew at his own game.

Do this and tell your friends to move near. Ta-da instant city and you get to name it.

Hope you're not trying to heat or cool that. Enjoy paying the power company an aasload. I used to live in a big fucking converted shop with super high ceiling and a half loft. My AC bills and heating bills were off the charts and the power company said the insulation was fine. Smaller and more compartmentalized is better.

Housing is only shit in a immigrants traps like Melbourne and Sydney. Everyone else is cheap as dirt. But a shed is still cheaper. Really good shit.

I think you're a bit mistaken about the actual price of land

Depends where you look. In BFE Missouri it's pretty cheap.

Do septic tanks exist in Europe? It's what we use when we're too far out in the woods for a sewer connection.

Yes, now actually live there

How do you insulate a metal building?

People are too stupid for even this, OP. Those of us with drive have already done something similar, and the idiots think it's impossible. Most people, even on Jow Forums, can't give up the ease of basic McDonald's runs. Even planning groceries for a week is too difficult.

Keep in mind that this guys I working out too on the daily.

I'm getting trained on Steel Framing next year, already talked with the architects that will employ me by mid 2019.
It seems like a great construction system, everything is red bricks here.

Attached: Steel_frame_de_Barbieri.png (1057x909, 644K)

k
>>cheap
Wat? That's 2 years work in the US. Get a (((loan))) after 1.

I think I'm lucky, I live at home so there are barely any expenses and I make $25 an hour full time, I try not to spend my money on stupid bugman shit either. The money is slowing being saved, just not fast enough. I need to pay back my fucking student loans though.

How much money do I need to buy land somewhere far enough from my neighbors where I can shoot guns without them hearing it, but close enough to civilization that I don't go nuts.

>Hubzu
its a lot more striaghtforward and sensible to just search bank REOs, whic is damned easy.

Foam insulation board, typically.

I workout daily as well. I'm 6'3 210 lbs. I still get more than enough food from a careful grocery list and meal prep. I'm deadlifting 400+, I don't need to spend 20$ a day on food though.

Close cell foam. High r value for the depth of it.

Attached: Spray.jpg (500x371, 52K)

Depends where you live. I'm in a similar situation. 13 left on loans. Taking a second job after my vacation. About 25 minutes outside my city and I'm in the boonies. Not sure if I want to tread out that far, I like my city, but can't afford to buy here yet.

Attached: Range Sound Suppressor.jpg (724x556, 26K)

I so want to build an ICF house. From my research if you want to do ICF you can replace the rebar with helix micro rebar & use fab form mono pour for the footings.

Just building a square or rectangular house this way would seem to be easily within the DIY scope.
Just make sure you know what you are doing and have a plan. Mistakes in concrete are near permanent.

I have a house I'll have paid off in another 5 years, but I want to build an earthship that doesn't look like some hippie commune. That greenhouse side garden most earthships designs employ is comfy as fuck.

Attached: earthship.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

Good work, my white brother. Keep believing! I believe in your struggle

A good 30 minute drive to your work away can ridiculously reduce the price of land and amount of people. Just make sure you have trees and are not buying a crop field.

Peasant detected

You know, I was thinking... If you just attach the south-facing side of your house to a greenhouse, you could get a lot of the same benefits. You could make the inside tall enough to grow bananas or other fruit/nut trees. Hell, if you put a pool in there, that'll keep the temperature even more stable. Being able to take a dip during winter would be fantastic.

This

Mfw I'm collecting 500 neetbux a week right now

Stay strong. Stay healthy! Beat the bank jew.

>memeflag
>shitty house
Checks out .
Why can’t americans just fucking build a decent house that will stand for 600 years ?

can you post link to said 25k construction, because that structure will run you 100k afaik

We wouldn’t be able to get it done for less than $100,000, nigger.

Used to do something similar. Dont envy you, though I'm just a teacher now.

Not if you know how to build and do the work yourself. You will mostly get fucked by property taxes and "permits" more than anything.

Literally my master plan if it doesn't work, will an hero.

I just priced doing this, 40x80 on my own land single story. Really had my hopes up until I got the $350,000 estimate to finish the inside. Any Florida panhandle anons know a good builder with experience in these? I've been googling the shit out of it but only finding custom home builders that want to do it. Recovering from surgery so I'm no help, but can self contract and pull my own permits as well as provide the equipment. Already have the Jow Forums barn on 12' centers no walls yet.

>All you have to do before it gets built is get gas and sewer and maybe well put in place and get a concrete slab.
Or you don't.

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (3264x2448, 2.89M)

sounds good
except now I pay the property tax jew

>live in house
>have to constantly pay money to repair the 9000 shit that breaks
>have to spend every weekend slaving on the grass to avoid getting a fine
>located 2 hours drive (5 hours by public transit) from your workplace
>nothing special, just a basic house. Couple of rooms, a shitty kitchen, and a bathroom modeled in the 80s

>have apartment in sky tower
>be a fucking wizard on the tenth story with a city view
>able to take the elevator down and walk outside, instantly surrounded by cool stuff to do, central location, lots of people and things around
>no lawn to tend, no worrying about the roof in a hail storm
>common area amenities include a gym, hot tub, pool, free coffee, free wifi, and a lounge area with comfy as fuck couches, television, and study areas
>no excess space in home to clean, cleaning it takes 10 minutes instead of 10 hours to clean a house
>everything is within easy reach, no running back and forth from this room to that and up and down stairs all day like a plebian
>meet interesting people every day, make friends and even find lovers in your own apartment complex, lots of other complexes around the area as well
>can walk everywhere you need to go, don't need to own a (((car))) and pay 100 different bills for it
>commute to work is 10 minutes by bicycle, and there is a bus line right outside the complex that would take you directly there
Gee willikers Bobby Joe, those city slicker folk don't know what they're missin'. Hows about we go on our bimonthly 4 hour treck to wally world and get sum a dem groceries, we's is out of mac and cheese. *roof caves in from accumulated water damage.* Dang it, get the tarp out again.

Attached: 1503699530517.jpg (1426x713, 689K)

What state? I'm highing

Who would want to live in the interior wastelands of AK.
Go fuck yourself fag.

Attached: 1521215722686.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

I'm making around $150 an hour here, still living at home, life is good

not bad at all, thanks user

MAKE SURE WHILE YOU SAVE TO INVEST YOUR MONEY

>I'm making around $150 an hour here
doing what?