Damn

Damn

This is powerful

twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1036958525161959424

Attached: Capture.png (646x810, 613K)

I'm speechless. Drumpferjaiojf is FINISHED

I don't get it. But don't bother explaining it because it's clearly retarded.

>rather clear protest. (Re. abortion.)
If it was clear they wouldn't have to say it. Could have been a protest against the Amish world domination movement for all we knew.

Is that really what they're protesting? Abortion?

Do I see people of color not supporting abortion here?

Mennonites?

DRUMPTHFSHHFZTHH!!!!

OH WOW SO STUNNING AND BRAVE!!

The Handmaid's Tale reference...
Seems to be the direction some want this country to follow.

Daughters of Ham thinking they would be welcome as breeders in the Republic of Gilead

Attached: 1519869580637.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Look at how young a couple of these girls look. I am pissed anons.
>Notice there's only 5 here.

Attached: protestanters.jpg (603x639, 78K)

Why are they all so cringey wtf. Get a boyfriend already

Shut up roastie

the sheer utter lunacy that is the state of western women. The single most morally bankrupt segment of society walking the planet. Truly pathetic, their most motivating global concern is the legal recognition to terminate unborn babies in their own bodies.

I will never understand this. NEVER

Attached: Rosie-Mac-.jpg (1080x1102, 183K)

Who is kavanaghu and what is he in court for

Roastie detected. Show your tits

Attached: 418B89EB-DD8F-41A1-A609-6E32B2073CCD.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

This HMT bull shit at every protest is getting so old. It's an embarrassingly transparent feminist rape fantasy that imagine the horrors of a world where Christians behave like Muslims.

god that book was a tedious read

Their ultimate, FINAL fear is being forced by law to carry their babies to term.

The hideousness of their character and the destruction of female morals is incomprehensible

*starts slow clapping*

Drundmffp finished. IMPEACH. #notmypresident

For some reason white women are often the most vocal about supporting abortion I've found, even though it's black women who do it the most.

Attached: Capture.png (792x232, 40K)

I don't know what that is, roastie.

Here's my protest of the McCain funeral

Attached: mccain.jpg (4000x3000, 3.29M)

If Roe v Wade gets overturned I don't think there is enough popcorn for us.
Even when Trump was picking a judge in the first place the cunts got themselves out there in a fucking hurry to protest and had signs regarding either candidate prepared.
Imagine the shitstorm when they realize being turbosluts will start costing them money.

Attached: supreme.jpg (325x542, 74K)

Did they ask Kavanaugh anything about affirmative action yet?

You faggots need to watch the show. A lot of the bullshit idealogies that are regurgitated in here daily are very similar to the show premise.

This.

Ridiculous and pointless. This is like dressing up as a Nazi to protest authoritarianism.

If your opponents are really what you say they are, they'll be happy to see you looking like that.

Gilead was a based and redpilled ethnostate. It's Jow Forums the country

Attached: 1525811228571.png (660x868, 906K)

>Liberals mistaking fiction with reality
>Again

Attached: eyeroll.gif (390x259, 982K)

We need to start thanking these white women on twitter for their tireless efforts to kill more black babies. See how they handle the "ebul alt-right" thanking them for supporting eugenics.

Yeah is it pro-abortion or against it? Can't really tell here.

Woo hoo! Three cheers for the nigger baby killers! Go get 'em, abortion witches!

>You faggots need to watch the show
No we don't.

>reeeeeee killing unborn children is more important than anything
I see why women were beaten often.

so brave, I'm literally shaking right now.

>cosplaying from some faggy show is now protesting
Sorry, I don’t watch shit, so I don’t understand your shitty cosplay.

only roasties know what the fuck that shit is
fuck off roastie

>Drumpf'st've is DONE FOR, guys! The dumb Trumpkins will be so triggered, LMAO. We're gonna destroy em. Like, may the force be with us! We're basically like, The Order of The Phoenix, and Trump is basically Voldemort, if you really, like, think about it. I read a Vox article about it yesterday.

Attached: Capture.png (215x295, 144K)

The book was trite garbage, I'm sure the show is even worse given that it's entire raison d'etre is REEEEEEsist Drumph!

How will tRump and his Putinbots ever recover? Admit it, it's her turn.

these roasties are actually begging for white sharia

it makes them tingle in their nether regions

In their place, as they should be.

Imagine actually protesting the "right" to expel an innocent unborn child from your body and thinking "oh yeah, I feel good about myself."

To me, the politics of abortion is the biggest redpill

So, they're cosplaying?

Women should be seen and not heard

and its a good thing

white women are subconsciously racist, and know this reduces black population

I bet they all secretly get off on being treated like a piece of meat

Attached: 1492376351890.jpg (659x729, 97K)

Hulu exclusive.
>religious right have bombed Congress/WH
>they suspend the constitution and administer new laws that are regressive, but more so for women
>apparently there has been another civil war
>liberals fleeing/attempting to flee to Canada
>faggots and gender traitors can't leave...either hanged onsite, or sent to the "colonies" labor camps
>majority of women are no longer fertile
>those that are fertile are forced to become concubines, or handmaids...

I've seen the show
It's bullshit. Written by a crypto jew
Islam larping as Christianity.

Just more Hollywood bullshit. It's the left's new harry potter

every woman is watching this shit

I can guarantee you it's not because their are horrified about this happening to them. they want it bad

I worked on this show... They couldn't care less about women's rights, it's just about making a tv show to make a lot of money, kek.

What are all those Muslims doing there

BOO
BOO PRINCESS BUTTERCUP

> I have a right to terminate an unborn child because one mistake shouldn't tie down my entire future.

> oh, I get pregnant and want to have the baby but the guy doesn't? Too bad so sad hes on the hook for child support, defining his entire future by one mistake that I get to legally force him into.

It's just logically inconsistent pick and choose BS just like it is with every womens issue

basically women are just children who hate being told what to do

POWERFUL!!!

Welp.That's it boys. We'd jsut better pack it up. Kavanaugh doesn't stand a chance now.
#Womenstronk #HerBodyHerChoice #Resist

Lmao wtf do retards hope to accomplish by silent protests?
>Be Kavanaugh
>Leave hearing room
>Be tired and not in the mood to put up with people's shit
>Look up
>See some fat, ugly hogs draped in red bed sheets with dog cones on their heads lined up on the walkway
>Chuckle in bewilderment
>Continue walking
>Forget about the emporer's royal guard larpers in two seconds
>Leave

>its a liberals living through fiction episode again.

Shit these people need to get out.

That's the majority opinion of most people working in Hollywood, by which I mean the crew and folks behind the scenes. The actors are used as political mouthpieces by the bankrollers because that's literally their job re-cast for politics.

So it's basically describing the middle east? Do they make subtle references to Islam?

I noticed while watching the confirmation day 1, that the liberals women and bitch made men are wearing shoulder pads under their suits

DRUMPUPUMPERUMPERDUMPERDUMB!!! HE'S LIKE A NUMBER YEAR OLD!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: rin111fix -- 1116 -- sux111pgv'.gif (340x340, 16K)

>watch this kike media
>let it tell you what to think
how about you read a book instead you dumb cunt?

If women never got the right to vote we'd have forced reproduction colonies on Mars right now.

It's more accurate to say they are resentful of wanting to be told what to do, which is why they scream and protest so much about it and yet intrinsically desire a strong man in their life who will set boundaries. It explains why cucks that roll over for them get put on a pedestal by women when discussing ideal men, but men like that ultimately fail to maintain healthy relationships with the women in their life.

>Seems to be the direction some want this country to follow.

Yes....and?

Although the show is fucking retarded. They use pregnancy as a plot point to keeping on-screen womyn beatings to a minimum. Tolerated 5 episodes of this shit, and all I saw was 1 thot getting bitchslapped

id like to think that, assuming he's passed through, there will be that one "fuck all yall" vote that will change something significantly for liberals. you only get a couple of those, so im not sure when he'll use it

Attached: jowhn-wick-2-poster-e1534281822340.jpg (900x600, 87K)

in the future is the definition of powerful going to mean subversive and globo-homo

It's essentially morale building propaganda material for the left. The senate democrats can't do shit, they know it, we know it, everybody knows it. But it's close to the midterms and so if it appears as if the REEEEEsistance is impotent then leftists will be demoralized going into the election. Hence, the photo ops that ultimately mean nothing.

FUCKING ROASTIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 1500696717219.jpg (320x320, 16K)

The girls in red are meant to be the victims/good guys from a show in an antiabortion setting. It is some pants on head retarded shit, but they are pro abortion.

Of course not because #RefugeesWelcome. The parallels are hilariously obvious, but they will never acknowledge them because that would be admitting that Muslim migrants are fundamentally incompatible with the society leftist dream of creating.

>Implying we would let Niggers Spics and Chinks still exist in our Handmaiden's tail society.

Based women.

I worked on set, it was shot in Toronto, but not even the execs care about this shit they just know it sells. I always find it funny when moron libs dress up as these tv characters to push an agenda instead of actually doing leg work themselves. It's the classic pop-culture reference these libs love to make. It's literally just a job for everyone on it and a money maker for the network. The only people who felt they were doing something "great" were dailies we would get every now and then who aren't competent enough to be hired full time.

Are those his breeding sows to celebrate victory?

Attached: 70C45442-A67F-4340-865C-F130EE1ECEC4.png (1334x750, 3.62M)

>(and that's a good thing!)

Attached: 1526704212634.jpg (500x741, 103K)

If they're too rough on him during his confirmation, he will use that vote literally every time. Just look at Justice Thomas. They tried to #metoo our based Uncle Ruckus during his confirmation and he has been swinging his gavel in holy vengeance against the left ever since.

Attached: 6470A3F9-B909-4866-A5CA-3D0DC3472911.png (1334x750, 2.72M)

Attached: 52846D71-746A-4E24-B713-E2024646EFA9.png (1334x750, 3.36M)

>tfw you didn't want to support the subjugation women but they forced you too.

I unironically support forcing surrendered former feminists to ironically wear the handmaid uniform after the Day of the Rope.

>silent
>but rather clear
>has to tell you what it is regarding

They just aren't that bright.

This nigger is insufferable

You can see the green hair sticking out on the second from the right. So typical. So damned typical that a pro baby-killing cunt has green hair. Ironically, it's these people themselves who would have been been off aborted.

Can we just send them to ugly women camps so we don't have to look at them?

>When your Mossad propaganda operation to make Muslims look like barbaric monsters does more to improve the perception of Muslims by right wing westerners than 40 years of Saudi funded CAIR shilling in the media

Attached: 1525729509812.jpg (915x672, 56K)

Isn't kavanaugh pro abortion? He never made any ruling against it when he was a judge.

That's exactly what they would be if they were actual characters from the show they were imitating. They really didn't think this through and just went with something popular like Halloween costumes.

im sure this will totally change his views on killing babies

>Name is Booker
>Hasn't read a book

Well ideally they would wear the uniforms in the camps, so even the guards don't really have to look at them either..

Were their harry potter costumes in the laundry?

women getting their political beliefs from shit tv shows.

>Implying those groasties ever wash their fucking clothes
That's too much like house work, which is literally the patriarchy raping the time they want to spend blogging and smoking weed

Imagine the nigger population boom. Fucking based! Am I right fellow megapedes?

Attached: abortion by race.jpg (639x400, 60K)