9th Circuit Court just ruled homeless have a right to sleep on the street

Want to know why liberal cities in CA are turning into complete sewers? It's decisions like this. Homeless have the constitutional right to sleep on the street. This is the same court that rules you don't have the right to carry a gun even though its written right there in the 2nd Amendment.
-------------------
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Cities can't prosecute people for sleeping on the streets if they have nowhere else to go because it amounts to cruel and unusual punishment, which is unconstitutional, a federal appeals court said Tuesday
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals sided with six homeless people from Boise, Idaho, who sued the city in 2009 over a local ordinance that banned sleeping in public spaces. The ruling could affect several other cities across the U.S. West that have similar laws.
sfgate.com/news/article/Court-Criminalizing-homeless-for-sleeping-13204716.php#photo-7633016

Attached: Homeless.jpg (1024x691, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/342568-Battlefield-Earth-Pentagons-dystopian-vision-foresees-worldwide-US-military-intervention-to-drain-the-swamps-of-mega-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awesome. We need to be more kind to everybody.

Attached: Cozy_ifyouonlyknewhowbadthingreallyare.jpg (1212x463, 104K)

Yes, we'll all die from kindness and Hepatitis A.

where else are they supposed to go? I know im gonna catch flak for this but there isnt a whole lot of options when your homeless, the shelters fill up, you cant afford the 60$ a night for a motel. Outside city limits may be 30 miles from where your standing.

>Yes, we'll all die from kindness and Hepatitis A.
No, we won't.

>where else are they supposed to go?
Exactly. We need to think, "What would Jesus do".

Get a job.

Attached: images.jpg (254x198, 13K)

Oh no! Libtards in these towns will now need to step over the homeless while they're having their anti-Trump Pussy marches

I don't have a problem with this. Human beings have a right to exist within the public space.

I have no idea. But to say that cities don't have the right to ban sleeping in tents on the street and presumably defecating on the streets is absurd. There is no constitutional right to sleep on city streets.

And liberals pursue these cases to deprive police of the power to cleanup areas. The aim is to destroy cities and turn them into slums.

The next step is to force people to take homeless into private homes just like the Communists did in USSR.

Jesus wouldn't lay down in the street and wait for food stamps... cuz he was able to work. Able to work means you should work else you can work for your food in prison.

Yes we will. These homeless encampments cause disease outbreaks because homeless shit on the streets next to their tents. That is the next constitutional right they will be granted.

Honestly I feel like this is a respectable decision, if a public space is a public space, the public can/should be able to sleep there, whether it's a bum or anyone else. Seems libertarian enough. I would draw the line at any kind of 'permanent' private living space of any individual in public spaces, but if you pack up the tent every morning, then fair play.

It would be better if they didn't roust them from parks if there isn't any other violation (health code included), but streets are for travelling, and we usually legally recognize that people can't block them with their bodies or their stuff.

So the public can't use parks? Families can't visit the parks because there are hordes of shit covered psychotic bums living there. This is the kind of society you will get. The only people using the streets and parks will be the bums.

9th Circuit is a loonie bin. SCOTUS is going to be working 24-7 to clean up their messes.

But driving is a privilege and any cop can fuck with you on the roads, the dmv steal your money and the courts side with vagrants

Here you go user it's all here sott.net/article/342568-Battlefield-Earth-Pentagons-dystopian-vision-foresees-worldwide-US-military-intervention-to-drain-the-swamps-of-mega-cities

This. Its basically a no-questions-asked clearinghouse for beta-testing left wing horseshit. They will approve just about any form of degeneracy if they think it will make a slightly less degenerate activity seem that much more acceptable.
>overton window

Attached: 1535856712227.png (710x572, 635K)

He relaxed

>Honestly I feel like this is a respectable decision, if a public space is a public space, the public can/should be able to sleep there, whether it's a bum or anyone else. Seems libertarian enough. I would draw the line at any kind of 'permanent' private living space of any individual in public spaces, but if you pack up the tent every morning, then fair play.

Another example of intelligent people on Jow Forums

>The next step is to force people to take homeless into private homes just like the Communists did in USSR.
LMAO - a bridge too far for the preppy snooty nose in the air libs
five minute of cooing and selfies with a homeless slob is more than 99% of the loving virtuous halo sginaling lib fucks can take.

they will burden Churches by law or a metro center or some shit like that - NEVER themselves

2 minute of daryl the nigger soup kitchen nigger at the link
WHAT A PILE OF SHIT WEBSITE

>The next step is to force people to take homeless into private homes just like the Communists did in USSR.

Hey, did that really happen?

I could use this on my bidding platforum.

NOT JOKING.

Attached: Cozy_NicholasKlein.jpg (1212x463, 99K)

Attached: bum.gif (465x450, 111K)

There's a reason why they are homeless. They make bad decisions and are mentally unfit to hold even the easiest of jobs. All you need is punctuality and the ability to follow directions to get a job. Hobos can't even manage that. The city should have legalized mercy killing of these trash humans.

>sleeping outside is illegal
this is what the jews did to you. look what they did to your head.

I was homeless before. You have a right to exist.

I saw a 20-something homeless guy yesterday begging with his dog and sadface. No more than 10 feet away, across the sidewalk, was a sign for a lunch deli business begging for workers.

I'm libertarian. The homeless have a right to sleep in public and all of us have the right to guns. No free speech bans and no pot bans either.

they could fuck off innawoods and build shacks

To the gas chamber.

they should be rounded up and exterminated

found the high schooler

The fucking problem is the same people who are saying "lets let the homeless sleep in the streets" are the same fucks that are saying "ban drumpf open borders with mexico pls migrants all welcome" and dont see the fucking correlation between the two.

I care alot more about the homeless than i do about some illegal fucks that are here just to steal jobs and taxpayer money. Its fucking insulting that born citizens in this country are fucking homeless sleeping on the streets and rather than ACTUALLY HELP THEM the shit sniffing virtue signalling liberals pretend like they are helping them via letting them sleep on the streets but in the same breath are importing more and more illegals that are causing this homeless problem in the first place.

Bullshit. If you don't fit in socially you get fired or not hired. Not everything is like how it was back in your day.

lmfao nigger there are jobs everywhere you look.

The police state unfortunately bans this.

are you this retarded? Just because a buisness has a "help wanted" sign doesnt mean they are gonna hire just anyone. Often time especially with small businesses they want only pretty faces for their buisness > qualified workers

Nigger this was a job anyone could have. There were ten more like it on the block. Washing dishes and prepping in a kitchen don’t require a personality.

id rather have taxpayer money going to pulling these fucks off the street and making them presentable/capable of doing the bottom tier of labor instead of our current system of just importing mexicans to do it

Fuck the homeless. In my town, crime and drug use has risen because of them. Local business are leaving and the place is becoming a dangerous shithole.

But never mind that, let's enable bums to do whatever they want out of pity!

they have two places to go:
Not here
Innawoods.

Pick one.

Talk to some homeless. 1/3rd are half insane, 1/3rd like the life of a vagrant, 1/3 want a hand but are sleepy when there are so many hands reaching out to them.

Stop sleeping on the street and stop shitting everywhere.

this meme was pretty good when it was just the kennedy picture. now it gets used on literally every fucking nobody. cut it out.

>business owner doesnt want a bum working at his cafe

How hard is this to understand?

The second amendment has still been upheld, idiot.

Where would you have them sleep?

*click*

Exactly. Most of them are scumbags. They're either felons, mentally ill, or just creeps. Very few of them are good people worth helping.

I say this from years of helping homeless people.

why shouldnt you be allowed as long as youre not blocking the pathway whats the problem

It sure as shit did happen. When the communists took over Russia they ended all private property. "Rich people" who owned houses were told to move their families into one room of the house by the government and other strange people were moved in to live in the other rooms of the house.

This makes me think: What if a homeless person sued because they can't keep and bear arms in California, since there is no legal open carry and urban areas dont issue concealed to average citizens.

Attached: cena_small_face.gif (260x187, 156K)

how fast would these people change their tune if the homeless would start sleeping outside of the homes of 9th district judges and politicians?

take off your tinfoil hat.
Also that's not what the USSR did. Private homes weren't a thing in the cities. Authorities tried to reduce homelessness by giving everyone a small apartment.

and that’s exactly who had these jobs two yeas ago. Many illegals, mostly the ones with a lick of sense, have left before they got kicked out, knowing this will make if easier for them to come back if a path is available.

Lazy people who don’t want to work exist in large numbers and they will make the most pathetic excuses if you call them out. You sound like one of them.

There are many jobs in society for people so degenerate they can’t get a normal job. This is why kitchen workers, janitors, etc have reputations for being creeps.

How about we seize all the property that foreign chinks bought, and put them in there?

The hipsters where I live insist that homeless should be allowed to camp on private property. How telling that none of them offered their property.

Business owner knows that anyone who will wash dishes in the back will do and is no better than a homeless person.

Nope, they don't maintain things so why give them things?

Suggesting that he sell his dog to the deli is cruel and sick user.

This.
Vacant unused land is "National Forest" or "State Beach" or has zoning restrictions so that even if it is a 2 acre lot the County says you can't park a trailer on it and live there because 5 acre or 10 acre minimum plus you have to pay for electricity and water to get permit to live there. So the state is so bureaucratic that a guy who doesn't have much cash is left with no option. Back in the day our forefathers homesteaded and build cabins and eventually got title. Today it is illegal to go into the woods, all the state lands are taken, illegal to sleep on the beach, illegal to sleep in your car, illegal to sleep on the sidewalk, illegal to sleep in the park, etc etc. You can't make everything 100% illegal. There has to be some reasonable places around for people to live for FREE.

Diseases like hepatitis A mainly affect the homeless people themselves. It's spread primarily through contaminated drinking water or close contact with an infected person.

kek

Because the people on our soil are more important than the chinks in copyrightinfringemdntland

>9th circuit
What the fuck do these fucks get paid for? Everytime there's a retarded ruling, it's the 9th circuit.

The USSR seized private houses and divided them up and moved people into them. You didn't get to keep your entire house. No private property.

But that didn't solve the problem, the attorneys said, because Boise's shelters limit the number of days that homeless residents can stay. Two of the city's three shelters also require some form of religious participation for some programs, making those shelters unsuitable for people with different beliefs, the homeless residents said.

How the fuck is it legal to require the destitute to attend religious services to stay in a shelter? That's really fucked up. I hate christcucks and all their hypocritical bullshit. Ban religion, not sleeping outside. That would fix a lot of problems.

That's an issue of there being too many homeless people, not of homeless people being able to sleep in public areas.

*tips fedora*

Aktion T4 happened because of thinking like that.

So go the Supreme Court and tell them that it contradicts your feelings.

It could happen to you. No one can say what tomarow may bring? Bad car crash all you family dies/ natural disaster. Shit happens.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.13M)

>Just walk in and give em a firm handshake!
>*crack* *sip*

Yep. Most of the homeless people I met and worked with were simply human garbage. There were a few good ones who genuinely wanted to fix their lives, but most of them were just creeps looking for handouts.

this.
Unlike most of you I have been homeless. It's terrifying and soul crushing. Living in shelters you are forced to mingle with tons of niggers, crackheads, ex-cons and other degenerates. Saying "get a job" is moronic. That's how a kike thinks. Whites should be helping other whites in need. Fuck the niggers and the illegals though, they can rot.

Attached: EYR.jpg (499x474, 30K)

Fuck do asians have to do with lazy American homeless? You have a right to work, not a right to be a leech with two working legs and a strong back. I have no problem if someone doesn't work but as soon as I have to pay to deal with you... you have lost your right to not work.

Most of the homeless aren't good people going through hard times. Sadly.

I remember visiting berkeley for work and on the mainstreet they had a happy homeless village filled with hand painted murals depicting happy homeless. The faces of the actual homeless were not different from those in any other city. Not surprisingly there was a van giving out free needles so the homeless could shoot up drugs. And the bums were out in the open doing drugs.

Most house and business had pic related. Imterestingly the only businesses that didnt have political signs were mexican restaurants. It was legitimately hard to tell apart bums apart from hipsters if they didnt pull out their phones.

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2560, 1007K)

mot blocking the street its okay

Churches. They pay no taxes. Set up a few beds per church/mosque/synagogue/ temple. Or pay taxes instead.

Some people delight in self-righteous mental masturbation, content to belittle and watch the degradation and dehumanization of those they consider below them.

>It was legitimately hard to tell apart bums apart from hipsters if they didnt pull out their phones.

Good point.

Fucking goddamn public streets! Reeeeeeeeeeeee! Next they'll be sleeping on the roads just wait.

its a problem with chinks in general they invest overseas and drive up property prices for the natives

You would be one of the rare good homeless people worth helping. The creeps make guys like you look bad.

>Get into car accident
>just set up a tent where my car crashed

Seems legit.

>This is the same court that rules you don't have the right to carry a gun even though its written right there in the 2nd Amendment.
am i living in bizzaro world because 9th circuit just ruled the opposite

Good because you didn't build the road. They have the right to sleep wherever they want.

>No private property.

I forgot about that. Thank you.

i live where i live and you cant stop me

My area of the US we have a fuckton of programs. One example: take 8 two hour classes over three weeks and you get 6 months paid apartment and 2k. The percentage of homeless that finish the class... 10%

I remember standing in line outside of a small mexican restaurant waiting for the place to open. A very hipster looking guy (late 20 to mid 30, beard, beanie, jean jacket, jeans) started talking to us about the restaurant and how good it was. Long pause... Then asks for money. Say no. He crosses the street, ducks behind some bushes, comes out with a 40oz can of beer and proceeds to drink it while panhadling near a gas station.

There are conflicting rulings. They have ruled both ways. They have ruled citizens don't have a right to carry concealed which really is the only reasonable way to carry a firearm in this day and age.

I should have a constitutional right to fuck in the streets but I don’t. What if I just want to go buck nasty on a park bench like god intended? Fucking California.

Fuck liberals and their cities. Let them drown in their own human garbage.
Hopefully the vagrants start extorting liberals not sleep in front of their houses.

Would you hire him? I wouldn't. Nobody wants to buy sandwiches from a stinky bum.

Not far away from me they are selling new homes to section 8 receivers at 50% of market rate so that section 8 covers 100% financing.

Ain't that a bitch when you are a working fuck paying twice as much for the same... and not free from the .gov

I saw a homeless begging today while playing a scratch off lotto ticket

kys retard

no