Argentina politics thread

Shit gonna hit the fan edition

Attached: argentina yes.jpg (432x335, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQiBw7OE7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ld58ZgKRw
ceicdata.com/en/indicator/peru/external-debt--of-nominal-gdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are next. Latin America is doomed to eternal misery.

wtf is happening there my fellow amigo

hyperinflation is hitting hard right now, the value of the Peso vs Dollar has gone to the Marianas Trench.
We've transitioned into Weimar Republic, so have your american dollars ready if you wanna buy desperate euro-descendant girls or Argentine slaves for nothing

im aware of inflation, but what is the cause?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQiBw7OE7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ld58ZgKRw

there was lots of commies sharing this and blaming macri/"neoliberalism" for all the shit that is happening

what is the true cause of this madness? is macri a wannabe liberal but is actually a bloody commie that makes your own money worthless with shit policies?

Hey amego. How the Weimar Germany escapes from the inflation?

I give you a clue....

Attached: images (1).jpg (273x185, 15K)

>what is the cause?
this is the result of 70 almost uninterrupted years of welfare state (peronism) and having relied on a primary goods economy instead of industrial manufactures
add to the equation the Argentine idiosyncrasy of voting the person who gives them the most immediate benefit regardless of the future.

commie vermin are always talking and never doing shit, but I agree Macri is a spineless cuck who lets everyone step on him, he doesn't have ideas, only does what he thinks the rest wants him to do. He can't even persuade businessmen to get their asses to work.

We're just holding him on the presidential place because we absolutely don't want peronism to come back.

that wacky argentinian economist says it's because people stopped giving a shit about the peso so they're basically buying any other currency, especially dolars

Attached: 1529826510021.jpg (300x289, 28K)

Fuck you. You gave us Francisco.

wait does this mean it's convenient to visit Argentina to buy lots of stuff??

t. commie

what is the best way for a gringo to take advantage of your fragile country?

Kys

See

as I told before, you can literally buy women into sexual slavery
when the value of the peso is low enough, your people or probably the Chinese may be able to buy hectares of the most fertile, uncorrupted land in the World for peanuts
From 1983 till now, it's been widely known that you can buy anything in Argentina with the right amount of dollars, which is not really that much if you could afford a plane ticket in the first place.
have you ever tasted water from the pristine springs of the Andes mountains, Yank? no fluoride, no piss, not a micrometre of dirt, it's transparent as air and makes you feel almost superhuman.
And soon it will be all gone for people like me. All bought up by Chinamen who will throw gutter oil on it and Americans mining the mountains.

Just make it quick and painless, okay?

al fin narigonas putas baratas
peruchads its our time

Shit is going to snowball and affect the entire globe.

It is the last call on the global ponzi scheme.

Nothing wacky about that
Money is inherently trust based, no trust - no value

Are you delusional? if you still believe Mauricio is the big right wing man he presented himself to be and not a lowly kosher salt golem I pity your low iq ass

Didn't read lol

weren´t we best frens?

Attached: frens.jpg (790x837, 85K)

Argentina has good beef, decent wine and pretty girls. That is probably all I know about you fucks.

My spanish is decent, but I am not interested in buying land that will be southafricaned tomorrow. What city should I go to for mongering?

As predicted by Parravicini

Attached: Argentina - tormenta.jpg (368x415, 21K)

They're the whitest in Buenos Aires, loads of people in the provinces are Mestizos.

I think it has been pretty evident, shit has been getting exponentially worst all around the globe.
Can't keep this fucked up world economy going for ever, at some time they will pull the plug.

do I see a merchant nose on that pic?

Argentina is whiter than America friend. They love their European descended brothers. I've been thinking about buying land and starting a fancy beef farm down there once the legal weed thing takes off. Lots of good investment opportunities atm in Argentina. But Argentinan cows and land at Argentinan prices, sell the beef, good quality beef as I've been learning about husbandry, at American prices. Foodie liberal scum love fancy beef and will pay $75 for a single ribeye of premo beef.

Latin america, will be the worst place to live in the coming 30 years, unless you are elite or upper upper class

Automation is going to eliminate million of jobs. Factories will go back to their original country as they don't new low cheap labor anymore (robots will do it) which equals to even more unemployment in latin america that is dependant on foreign companies. Unlike automating countries like Korea or Japan were population is decaying (and so adjusting to the machine-employment problem), population grows because majority poor and breed like cockroaches. Resources are in the hand of a few or directly in hands of foreigners so the people won't see a dime.

Even if the technological order collapses, that ain't gonna happen in the next decades.

Prepare ur anus

we´ve been jewed

Attached: nervouspep.png (646x595, 280K)

SEND ALL YOUR QTS.14 TO GLORIOUS PERU, WE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM

Attached: 1379978901215.png (800x800, 292K)

looks like Club prices in Buenos aires where about 1500-2000Ars a few weeks ago, is that still true now that the peso has collapsed?

If that is true what used to be 100$ plus is now about 40$, worth the plane ticket if true.

how to get argentine gf?
the only argentine I know is a jew

2000 ars is 50 usd by now

good moment to rebuild the country in small regional factions through neo-caudillismo

or we'll just turn into a UN protectorate split between the US, Israel, UK, and Chile

Don't worry argie bro,
This time around it will lead to a goy rebellion

Attached: merchantinargentina.jpg (110x125, 5K)

Kidding aside, I am sorry Argentibro, that is totally fucked up.

Do you have any back up plans?

I´m just waiting for the chinese nuclear attack and then the hordes of refugees coming south, as predicted

>gonna
what do you mean gonna?
this gets worst yet?

are you black

mate, prepare to see the dollar reach 100 pesos before october ends

You are in chile were the taxes are low why would you pay for something here that is 60% taxes?

Yes. Wanna know my measurements next pretty boy?
ffffffffffffffffffffffFUCK

> Do you have any back up plans?
Yeah I live near the train. I can jump in the rails when it passes

Kristina did nothing wrong

So Macri is the “do nothing” guy while the Peronists are the “pour gasoline on the fire” guys? Is there any other option for Argentina?

Now, we are just dumb suckers... We don't predict the world order collapse

are you black as well

you type like youre black are you

Club like in whorehouse, golf club or discoteque?

my soul is black

I didn't know humans existed in South America. Are you sure?

Will tell you something my grandfather used to say
>Peronistas chorros, Radicales inoperantes
Peronists thieves, Radicals useless.

How would one go acquiring Argentine sex-slaves?

Attached: peso__by_pronto3000-d97c8xu.png.jpg (622x350, 36K)

>Are you sure?
Yes, look at your wife's lover.

you got it pretty much right. Historically and throughout the 20th-21st century, Peronists have always been troublemakers. Compare them to the most rabid liberals with a hint of populism and marxism.
The only function of Macri was to remove the cancerous, peronist Kirchner government out of power. He's past his useful life and it's pretty much an annoyance now, pressing random buttons in a spaceship he doesn't have a clue how to control and it's fucking us all up.

>he will purge all commies and jews from Argentina. He has my full support.
MAGA

Attached: 1532475243488.jpg (696x392, 38K)

How about we give you a couple billion and you give us no more fuss about the Falklands?

>"old stories tell argentinian peso was worth the same as an american dolar"
>mfw my peruvian Nuevo Sol now has more value than the argentinian peso

Attached: 1506786636491.png (625x423, 74K)

But he did none of that + brought 530.000 venezuelans

dont fuck it up like we did Peru.

Lootings for food, when?

for the poor ones, go to any slum, then look for young girls and which ones fit your sexual fetishes the most. You've got heavy amerindian blood in those girls with large asses inherited from their mongrelised past, but if you've also got those chicks from european families who've fallen in disgraceful pauper, generally Slavs from Russia/Ukraine/Poland.

for middle class, upper class or rich, get to know any girl from universities or alternative rock clubs, and you'll date and "sponsor" her à la sugar daddy. Her family will accept you most probably, you can eventually take her nack home with you.

surely not everything is taxed to hell? why would macri keep taxes hight if he0s trying to reduce the size of the state?

>go to any slum
How will he get any slave if he's killed first?

deal
fucking deal
i never liked those rocks anyway

>this argentinian selling his women

>why would macri keep taxes hight if he0s trying to reduce the size of the state?
You sure thats what he is trying to do?
In some Provinces the government employment riches 70% of the population.
Nah is he is doing what he can to bullshit the IMF to let go of that sweet sweet cash to keep paying the leaches.

*reaches
Fuck my life.

Mate that's fucking depressing

You dont know half of it.
Back in 1920 when WWI ended and Europeans were pouring down families would be delighted their little angel would score a Euro even if he had not a single cent in his pocket.
Things havent changed that much to be honest.

>peru
>chads
pick one and only one.

A drought hit them.
Argentina depends on fucking S O Y exports.
Onions farmers went to hell and so did the peso.

argentina is fucking depressing desu
my only source of comfort is god guide during the dark hours

This isn't true. It's the amount of US denominated debt Argentina has. Same thing is happening to Turkey

This country is the equivalent of a nigger with a credit card thinking we have money.
And every few years its time to pay so we get another credit card to pay for the previous one.
But this time I doubt we getting any.

We are.

300 argentinians died defending Lima from Chile. There is a Monument towards Saenz Peña conmemorating your sacrifice.

So why is inflation hitting hard?

>Mate that's fucking depressing
Same shit happened to us during the 80's and 90's

What do you think the venezuelans are going through?

Communism + miscegenation not even once.

Countries with a large current account deficit are fucked, they need financing from abroad

Currency collapse equals strong inflation six months from now, then public discontent and riots

What happened? You guys used to be rolling in dosh, equal part with us as an emerging country at the turn of the 20th century

80% of our companies are in the black market, they cook their books.
60% of the economy of Lima is in the black market
Less than 10% of our population pays taxes.

Our congress is full of rats, the entire Supreme court is compromised and the current president is without a party.

All the while we have Narco's , Land traffickes killing people ala 20's chicago mafia, Human trafficking and a fucking Commie insurrection in the jungle nobody is doing anything to destroy.

We aint so good either.

Well don't worry, give it 50 years and we will join you in this quagmire of shit.

isn't panama really nice though

Peronismo happened.

i'm thinking of burning the bridges i've left behind to start a new adventurous lfe in Peru
idk but your country strikes me as a land full of opportunities right now for the ones bold enough to take them

Attached: 1515677974079.jpg (1536x2048, 276K)

>tfw white south american hoping to one day emigrate to Europe only to find out its turning into the same septic tank you want to escape from.

A question anglo, what do you know of the Bradbury Pound?

Yeah, I remember I could buy shit using dollarillos back in 2000 because in that time 1 dollar = 1 peso

>mfw now 1 peso = 0.09 sol
what the fuck.

you tell me

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.40.42 PM.png (1484x1722, 1.36M)

is migrating to uruguay a good choice?

How bad is your external debt?

Little ngl

35.7% according to source.
ceicdata.com/en/indicator/peru/external-debt--of-nominal-gdp

>they hired another venezuelan

Attached: 1456879874.jpg (217x250, 7K)

Sounds like a lot.
Are the economist hopeful about the next few years?

this, but the political crisis is screwing us and the radical left is gaining more adepts and votes for the next ellections while the goverment and the "fujimoristas" are fighting each other

>fujimori
Now thats a name I havent heard in more than 10 years.

>elect macri,a drumpf friend

>country goes to shit

really oys mi judio veys,goyims

How bad is the Venezuela immigration?