How can Jow Forums rationally defend the president of the United States of America telling his justice department to...

How can Jow Forums rationally defend the president of the United States of America telling his justice department to not press charges against members of his own party?

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/news/republicans-hit-trump-for-criticizing-justice-department/amp/

Attached: 219BA50F-F0DC-4B27-BCB8-B403686442C5.gif (514x510, 94K)

How can you honestly defend being such a coward

because i don't care, its my side vs yours. nothing else you turbofag

So you are admitting that corruption is okay as long as it helps your political causes?

You have been the same person in every society in history, and it's only an immune deficiency that prevents you from being hanged

So rule of law is not important but my wants and needs have to be met at all times. Got it. It’s going to be fun watching your society fall apart.

every politician is corrupt, and yes if communists want to kill white people, im fine with conservatives being corrupt

Mindless entropy cultist

I don’t think you can build a society off of the ends justify the means. Look at Africa for example.

okay, who would have been a better option?

Following the rule of law and not allowing our own passions to overwhelm it. If we start breaking the law than society has no order and we will be no better than Somalia. If you want to see a society based on vengeance and vendetta look no further than Africa.

yes, that's not what i was asking though was it?
who would be a better option?

I was told he would be a god emperor and would make anime real.

Attached: 232323232.jpg (647x718, 89K)

Allowing the justice department to do its job? If people want a Republican they will vote for a Republican. It shouldn’t matter who’s party it is. If they break the law. They break the law.

Memes are a hell of a drug

okay so, basically what you're saying is "no possible candidate is eligible to my standards, but also stop supporting someone who ultimately has done better for the economy because they did a bad thing"
trump is the best we've got

>It’s going to be fun watching your society fall apart.
Judging by the flag its your's too

>Rule of Law
>Democracy
Because anyone to the left of John McCain has nothing but disdain for any of those. Their entire mentality is, "you have it, I want it, and I will lynch you and your family to get it, by ballot and attorney or by pitchfork and torch".
Muh democracy is a historical anomaly. It has only been the norm for 70ish years. If it were so wonderful, humanity would have figured it out much sooner. Instead, we gravitate towards, and always come back to, hierarchy.
Equality is as real as leprechauns and unicorns.

They broke the law. They should be in jail. You are sounding like someone justifying a third world shit hole.

So you are saying we should go back to tyrannical kings ruling us?

Acting like a sociopath is based. Democracy is overrated anyway

They need not be tyrants. But there will always be rulers and a ruling class. We will never have equality or perfect representation.
The only law that ever prevails is the law of the jungle. Force is the universal currency; without the threat of death or severe punishment, laws are just polite suggestions.
If Democrats were truly for Democracy, they would be loosening gun rights and including everything up to nuclear weapons for civilians. Votes, edicts, and laws are just pieces of paper; the sword says, "you will obey".
I would much rather the People have the ability to order the rulers to obey, rather than vice versa.

why isn't hillary in jail
why isn't obama in jail
why is there a sudden push for trump to go to jail
seems pretty partisan of you to be calling for only trump to be jailed

>so your saying
>so your saying
>so your saying
>so your saying
>so your saying
>so your saying

How old are you?
Have you now just noticed that all politics are a shitshow of corruption and manipulation?

Trump is no different.
For example, he had a lawsuit against him and J. Epstein for raping an underage girl.
Alex Acosta sweeps the entire affair under the rug, Trump is grateful and gives Acosta a position on his administration.

>hurr durr, Justice Department should let the president do whatever the fuck he wants by throwing up their works.

yea, we right wing retards insist on removing DOJ and any other anti-corruption agencies solely for the president!!!!!

Attached: DYmyT5yW4AAcBpG.jpg (1024x868, 177K)

yes, this is what you get for turning politics into tribes.
now i'll never vote democrat because its simply turned into "me vs you" mentality

Fucking hilarious to see leftist so᠌ys support american involvement in vietnam in 2018 when the same kind of people were spitting on them in the 70s.