Give me 1 (one) argument against race mixing that isn't based on "muh feels"...

Give me 1 (one) argument against race mixing that isn't based on "muh feels". You literally can't because there's no reason to oppose it aside from
>muh special snowflake racial identity

Attached: 1516062095015.jpg (735x655, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAmCg7tr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the noble black american sub species is only 12% of our population, if they continue to mix there will be no true black Americans left in this country. That is a future I do not want. We must preserve our people or our struggle will be forgotten and those horrors endured for nothing.

it's dysgenic and eradicating peoples for no reason is just mindless entropy worship

how about two reasons?

Attached: 1498360729857.jpg (306x300, 16K)

>ID

OK what the fuck. My name is Doug. What the fuck.

Guess it depends on how far out you wanna go. Impregnating your cousin isn't a great idea (don't ask me how I know...... long story). So some genetic diversity is obviously good for the species. Having said that, people are still extremely tribal, and like to pretend they're not in the "Enlightened West." Most people probably can't envision life outside their own circumstances. Also, most people will be happy to mate with someone they are really attracted to, regardless of race, and there's already so much muttification on the planet that your "white girl" might be Persian, Italian, Nordic, who knows.

>eradication
Humans have been interbreeding since the dawn of humanity. Why is racial identity something that must be preserved? No one is being killed or forced to do so, so how can you equate it with eradication?

There are plenty of negative statistics associated with these kinds of arrangements. For example a white woman cannot expect a black father to raise the child, neither can she expect financial support. If the average white woman pairs with the average black man the IQ of the child will drop on average around 5-10 points compared to the result of mating with the average white man. It's interesting if we look at Asians in America. Asian women vastly prefer whites over Asian men. That must lead to resentment and ultimately racial hatred. Asian men have the greatest biological incentive to discourage multicultural societies. The white/Asian offspring if male has a good chance to have the same kinds of mating problems. That's not want if you're interested in the survival of your genes/your kid's happiness. This is the sort of stuff you have to think about.

You have the same name as the main character of a cartoon about an autistic boy from the 1990s, congratulations

>Humans have been interbreeding since the dawn of humanity
Humans have also been wiping their asses with their hands since the dawn of time. Does that mean we should stop using to?

Hapas and mulattos will naturally tend to have issues due to genetic distance.

if you racemix you cant go back so just know that. and nobody likes nappy haired wide nose beige people, nobody. just nobody.

Yeah I fucking know I grew up in the 90s ugh

Blacks are less intelligent, have a higher rate of STDs, they commit more crime, bmwf relationships have an over 90% rate of single mothers etc.
Choosing a black man as a white woman is like knowingly dating an ex-convict with a history of violence and drug abuse.
It's risky and there are no benefits. And we, as a society, should protect women from danger.

Children grow up rootless and torn between cultures with no sense of fitting in anywhere. They suffer from self-esteem issues and often develop mental problems and addictions as a result. See South Africa and their Coloureds.

Racemixing has benefits whereas wiping your ass with your hand doesn't. Given that there are benefits its on you to show the costs, and equating it with extermination is just over-the-top and baseless

Diversity of races is humanities strength you facist.

>Racemixing has benefits
Such as?

Attached: EEE6341D-EB5A-4D97-BAEE-CB33398ED492.jpg (950x787, 141K)

I wanna create a new knightly class by mixing my Teutonic blood with female Samurais.

That's rad

Attached: 1532146380879.png (433x429, 51K)

>brazil.jpeg

Genetically unstable F1 Hybrids shouldn't be held up as a model top strive for.

Are black-white mixed kids more likely to have sickle cell?

shit, dude. Just wait for knocks on your door. Guys, press F for this guy.
F

Intelligence
Give me a pure breed german shepherd and a mix of shepherd and pitbull, and I'll show you a mindless mutt and a regal house protector

Sickle cell is not a dominant gene

it's a form of dysgenics that (((they))) are forcing on the rest of humanity in order to reduce the average IQ of the whole species, to make them easier to control, propagandize, manipulate, deceive, etc...

Normal race mixing (as in, without a jewish plot) is very minimal, and statistically irrelevant to the IQ of the species as a whole.

The problem isn't "race mixing" per se. The problem is FORCED race mixing with a dysgenic goal to further a global hegemonic strategy through a germline warfare procedure.

Actually, now that I think of it, the X-files movie did a really good job of explaining the whole thing... listen to this "Secret Track" and substitute "Alien" for "Illegal alien" (which includes jews, mind you)

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAmCg7tr4

Shiba Inu/German Shepard master race

Attached: 1532549357066.jpg (758x878, 118K)

Attached: 415AF70C00000578-4595718-image-m-4_1497264414555.jpg (634x603, 123K)

here. play with these to get ur mind off of things for awhile

Attached: micro.jpg (355x297, 38K)

it depends on what kind of racial mixing

Breeding with low IQ shitskins will produce low IQ shit humans. High IQ humans, stay away from the third world "melting pot" Jew.

Surely the dog equivalent of Jews fear the mighty German Shibe.

Attached: image.jpg (152x186, 11K)

When one mixes races, you effectively mix the identity of that person up. When you repeat this process over and over a person is no longer “half and half”, they are devoid of identity. You have lost all noticeable traits. Think of it like play-doh. You roll all of the colors up into a ball and then it turns this disgusting brown that isnt really good for much. The problem with race-mixing is that when you do it on an industrial scale which is seen happening throughout the west, you mix cultures on an industrial scale. When you do that to cultures, they combine and fall apart and again create a mess of different things. This wouldnt necessarily be a problem except for the fact that this is being pushed worldwide. If the kikes get their way, the world will be devoid of all culture, all morphed into a mono-consumerist culture where all people do is buy things and the kikes get rich and live like feudal lords. Sounds familiar? Its been happening in the US since at least the 90’s. Race mixing is bad because its meant to keep the world from developing different cultures and keeping the world fresh.

The bigger questions are:

1. So why don't you Jews welcome niggers into Israel?

and

2. Why don't you Jews celebrate mulattoes having relationships with each other like you do black men with white women if mixed race is so good?

>the only other race that exists is blacks
What about Asian/white mixing?

Humans aren't dogs. Prove to me that racemixing decreases intelligence

cultist

wo

Race mixing works extremely well for Brazil.

Attached: favelas.jpg (3200x2133, 3.34M)

I don't care about mixing with Asians, the only problem that comes with is the identity issue.

Mixing from vastly different racial categories can make medical care more difficult. Should you ever need transplantation, they'll need a mutt transplant donor.

Generally halfbloods are not accepted within both groups, which makes them unhappier. We even have memes for a few of them.

Maintaining genetic diversity
sage

Attached: 1536115897836.jpg (618x893, 134K)

>What about Asian/white mixing?
You end up with identity complications, especially for the males.

>cirno
Hello Jow Forums how's it going?

>(((I don't care about mixing with Asians)))

Attached: peeping N kiking.jpg (255x239, 16K)

why would anyone live like that?

And that’s a huge issue mate.

Well, that's a different thing.
But it's a different situation than black/white mixing. It's harder to make an argument against it.
There are whole nations that are white/asian, like Kazakhs. They have their national identity, although I don't know if they consider themselves white or asian.
I think it's possible to raise a white/asian child with a white identity, I've even met some.

Most African Americans are 20% white. Certain Latin American countries where they identify as purely Latino, Cape Verdeans, among others. It’s not much different at all outside of the IQ argument. A white/Asian identifying as white is nothing short of brainwashed and wrong because they will never be white and society doesn’t see them that way.

Attached: A73F951C-A7C4-4F80-B2C0-C7A8A899DA59.png (809x340, 230K)

>why would
>would
Implying they have a choice
kek!