Can she win?

Attached: photo[1].jpg (288x288, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYKThG2Izfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have faith

Attached: faith_loop.webm (594x700, 524K)

My heart? Yeah.

The mayoral race? She's a no-name. Not even mentioned in local news.

No one cares.

Toronto mayor? Sadly it is highly unlikely. I imagine this is really the jumping off point for some other office or venture of hers. I appreciate that it seems she's trying though

Attached: faith.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

She can win, but only if you truly believe.

Attached: Have Faith.jpg (1100x619, 50K)

That’s because they’ve been threating her ever since she announced her running, news stations are blacklisting her and the only way she can put herself out there is through social media and going out in public.

>Update
what if she gets like 10%, will people suicide?

Faith is cute but isn't Canada like the California of the upper North?

I doubt they'd vote for someone connected to Rebel Media.

Did someone run Milo through that app that turns you into a girl? I'm not sure if I'm getting Daisy'd again

No

Whatever the reason, her campaign is going nowhere. I fully expect Tory to retain his position much as I can't stand the man.

Why would they kill themselves?

Ill be shocked if she reach 2%

God willing

Attached: PRAISEBEUNTOHIM.jpg (1875x918, 362K)

She's only in it for the money and her brand. So she had already won. She just won't be mayor

because the city is full of nazis

If you say so.

The fact of the matter is that even if she were the next mayor of Toronto, she has no capacity whatever to make any meaningful changes to the demographics of the city. Most of her time will likely be spent trying to unravel the knot of transit and congestion, aging infrastructure, and appealing to the provincial government to give Ontarians' money to Torontoscum for their worthless city.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHUGWXYENRVIKCBYBTVYVRV

There are many here who would criticize Goldy, and such criticism is heartily deserved, but I'd ask you, what does it say about our movement when ecelebs and tradthots are what passes for leaders here? At some point the alt-right, new right, dissident right, or whatever the hell you want to call it needs to get serious if we're going to try and change things. We need a Khan to arise and unite the tribes, if no one is man enough to take up that cross, then we should at least support the thots who are either brave or stupid enough to do what we dare not.

Attached: men_against_time.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

I want to feel her anus on my big circumcised Jewish cock.

STFU. That is so annoying.

People are conditioned to recoil whenever anyone tries to get serious. Its probably a honeypot, right goy? This is why you get your e-celebs and are made to feel like renegades for watching censored YouTube videos, it amounts to nothing but you have your (((voice))) so you shut yourself up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Was in Toronto today. It was terrible. Used hand sanitizer like 50 times. Kept getting mad at my kids for touching things in public. Hopefully last time ever there. Next time I'm sending a rep

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahkfkdinfjd

Pro west... sweet...pro israel... what in the fuck..

Attached: 1533454374317.jpg (354x354, 25K)

God damn it..he’s right

I'm seriously considering fapping to this.

Attached: 1532543762033.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Considering Politics is just a puffed up version of a high school popularity contest, based on her looks alone she will win.

Mommy?

The media are completely shutting her out. They refer to it as a two-way mayoral race.

she doesn't have the faintest chance of winning.

No but if she gets enough support to make a national debate it could be huge

Attached: 20161119_LDD001_0.jpg (800x450, 247K)

Oh gee another fake clone...

Attached: Ashton question mark.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

This is who Jow Forums whoreships

You're all a bunch of worthless idiot sheep.

Attached: 1535666734740.jpg (848x960, 114K)

>2 new posts
who are the two thots on the bottom left?

She needs to start trying to hold public rallies to get the left to chimp out and disrupt public & annoy voters with their antics. If they let her into the debates (which they'll try not to), she'll clean house and her dropping refugee, minority crime, islam etc stats on a bunch of politically correct lefties will be some of the funniest election debate footage since "you'd be in jail".

Attached: FaithForToronto_tweets.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

>who are the two thots on the bottom left?
Millie Weaver from Infowars on the left, don't know the bottom middle or the tranny in the top left

Attached: milieweaver.jpg (1199x800, 112K)

She already won in my heart

Attached: 1513580388026.jpg (735x671, 87K)

>particularly millenials

Try not to cringe.

Attached: DmGYHn2XgAA8a-f.jpg (886x1200, 188K)

Faith already won, she's sitting in the Mayor's Office.

Attached: DmBomcnWwAANNiu.jpg (1200x807, 99K)

>No but if she gets enough support to make a national debate it could be huge
This. The more chaos she causes bringing these subjects up (and potentially getting herself thrown out of the debates), the more she gets everyone talking which makes things easier for other right-wing candidates to try running, and the more support she gets the more those right-wing candidates who thought there was no way they could win, will step up and give it a try. Maybe we can finally start turning things around...Doug Ford was a HUGE win for us, pic related.

Attached: antifa_doxxing_nazis.png (581x867, 1.46M)

her mouth is fucking disgusting. she looks like a fucking trans. no, she can not win

Would bang any of them, except Laura. Friends don't let friends bang Laura.

Next step is to get Faith to be the Prime Minister.

Attached: N_CHBxOa.jpg (400x400, 32K)

((rebel media)).
vote for us goy. absolute state of pol

Post your hottest mayoral candidate bong...but make sure you have a loicense fer that first.

Attached: faith.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

if she cant outdo patrick little percentage wise, you canadians should hang yourselves for voting for this jew aligned whore

>thinking shes hot
>voting based on looks
how young are you, incel?

She got kicked out of Rebel Media for being too much of a Nazi.

Attached: faith_white_genocide.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Attached: 1489177910769.png (251x544, 249K)

>trusting anyone who worked with jews.
try again, sweetie

kek how many votes did he get anyway? It was a slaughter wasn't it? The gamble is that is Faith gets enough support with her extreme platform, other right-wing candidates will know they can run on similar extreme policies...but if she does as bad as Patrick Little then no one will ever try to run on these policies again and we're fucked.
You brought up looks, not me, faggot. I hope you're in incel with the quality of women you have there, for your sake.

Attached: brits.jpg (1200x630, 155K)

Faith is so Traditional, would marry

Attached: 1503164232654.png (596x597, 905K)

Faith and sis

Attached: 1503115396109.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

So she uses one of those lip suction things. Bummer.

Her latest vid, calling out John Tory (current Toronto mayor and her opponent) on illegal immigration shit...if she brings this stuff up in debates they won't know wtf to do, she's going to raise hell bringing up these subjects to their face. There's another vid where she harasses John Tory directly during the taking down (too soon) of the Danforth Memorial (shooting a month or so ago).
youtube.com/watch?v=nYKThG2Izfk

Ya fake lips. BJ would still feel amazing.

Attached: faith_tweet11.png (590x308, 550K)

>Likely to have used surgery
>Almost 30
>No kids
>Look 40
>Traditional

Honestly, are they white? I thought she tanned, but now it looks like that is her natural skin tone.

Isn't that the cover story of Lauren Simonsen as well?

how do mayors work in toronto? i thought your legislative elected the executive

just imagine, brehs

Yeah but she did a lot more edgy stuff than Lauren and is basically a white nationalist at this point.
What got her kicked off was going to a Daily Stormer meet up right after Charlottesville and being a guest on Azzmador's live show from that event.

She will do better then people think.

>What got her kicked off was going to a Daily Stormer meet up right after Charlottesville and being a guest on Azzmador's live show from that event.
That wasn't even a controversial interview when you listen to it. It was just them talking about how bullshit the whole thing was with cops herding them toward Antifa and helping instigate things which you would think they'd all be more sympathetic to considering the same thing happened when Gavin punched that Antifa faggot out during that event where he said the police made them walk directly through Antifa trying to instigate things.

Attached: bubble1.jpg (402x277, 37K)

Mayors are still important for many aspects of how the city is run. For instance, they appoint the chief of police.

>For instance, they appoint the chief of police.
Pic related. She may have the support of cops/ambulance/fire (and their families) because TAVIS & carding would make their jobs safer.

Attached: faith_tweet2.png (590x431, 764K)

Why is the flag upside down?

T. Known Boss

You don't bang Loomer, she tries to bang you

Flying a flag upside down, at least here, signifies an emergency, a problem, or a state of war.

>You don't bang Loomer, she tries to bang you
She said she was planning to run for politics next. I don't know anything about her except that she's a lolcow of some kind, something to do with lying about her tires being stabbed

Attached: canadalast.jpg (839x629, 126K)

she can win in sugondese

>your cumming
>throbbing cock ejaculating into her mouth
>she pulsates her lips in response
>you save western civilization in the process
>absolutely alpha

Attached: 1532717530338.jpg (750x770, 98K)

Sauce on that car?

She won't win, but she will do well enough to make a lot of people uncomfortable. If she does get 5% the sheer number of votes she would get would be a clean win in a city like Vancouver or Calgary.

>2014 chadmobile that looks like a lifted G whatever the hell

the fuck do i know I just save pics from Jow Forums threads

>If she does get 5% the sheer number of votes she would get would be a clean win in a city like Vancouver or Calgary
That's the other part of this. She's doing this in Canada's most liberal city. If she was running in some small town it wouldn't be a big deal...but she's walking right into the middle of the leftie hive mind and taking a dump. The amount of support she gets will directly correlate with how big a chimpout the left will have over "TORONTO IS FULL OF NAZIS OMG"

Attached: doxxing_nazis.png (579x302, 530K)

Attached: faithtradchurch.png (900x1200, 2.35M)

Daily reminder Greeks are literal nigers.

Daily reminder anyone who votes for a Greek can NOT call themselves defenders of the white race.

This.

"Trad" thots who are 30 with zero children are NOT trad but feminist bitches using trad men to their advantage.