Is the Jew to the White as the White is to the Black?

Is the Jew to the White as the White is to the Black?

Attached: semitess.png (1468x782, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/659377.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples#Origins_and_early_expansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Neolithic_farmers
eupedia.com/forum/threads/34414-Genetic-Origins-of-Minoans-and-Mycenaeans?s=3b6130aee0d3353f713e02c450146145
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does your posting this every 30 seconds for years reflect self-assurance, or the opposite?

Shatner browses Jow Forums, he's pretty much an honorary aryan.

Geobbels looks more med and Kirk looks more Aryan.

Attached: chrissy.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Shatner is one of those one drop jews.
Notice how he was always at odds with super Jew Nimoy

>WAAAHHHHHHHH WHY IS MY BOARD POLLUTED WITH SHIT

Star Trek TOS is based and redpilled though

Because we aren't leafs and we have functioning eyesight. Shatner was cast for his Aryan qualities. Look who JJ replaced him with. He also replaced Spock with a mick wop.

>rake.png

Jew is to the white as the facehugger is to the colonist

pic

Attached: captains.jpg (568x437, 102K)

Chris Pine looked the part but the scripts sucked.
For me, favorite captains.
>Kirk
>Archer
>Picard
>Don't care.

I never deny that the Jewish IQ is paramount to the white IQ like the white supremacists on Jow Forums, but I wouldn't say comparing whites to the the JQ is tantamount to the BBCQ. Whites built western civilization, and the Jews piggybacked off of our success, not vice versa. Niggers didn't construct any civilization. We never cunningly subverted their sophisticated culture and advanced society for personal gain.

That's not what I meant, I meant replying (and not saging) to bait threads.

is young kirk the sexiest man to ever grace this shithole of a planet ?
ancient astronaut theorists say yes.

Goebbels never wore a toupee. Can you say the same for Captain Kike?

>He thinks saging actually works.
Leaf if the mods actually pruned all the bait threads this whole board would be a dozen threads tops.
Accept the reality that unless we get some Jow Forumsacks as mods or janitors, things aren't going to change.

Except the Jewish IQ doesn’t exist. Judaism is a culture, not an ethnic background. You can test East Asians as a group, but not a religious group.

Yes it does you fucking retard. Post on a thread with no activity while saging it and see what happens. And don't post a picture newfag, because then it really wont work.

Mixing ideology with genetics be this stupid

The same arguments dindus throw about whites are the same arguments whites make about jews.

All of bunch of hypocrits that can't take responsibilities for themselves, can't pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, and must have some boogie man to blame for all their failures. GEE, this sounds a lot like blacks blaming whites for holding them down when we know that to not be the case. So it really activates the almonds when whites say the jews are holding them down.

Attached: 1530500915187.png (497x837, 535K)

This is probably the reason I like the black Captain best.

Attached: 2321321.jpg (366x321, 58K)

The only reason Kirk is somewhat handsome is because he has more European blood than Jew blood.

Only niggers prefer StarTrek over Stargate SG1

Attached: Swede.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Not the same genre. Star Trek is fiction.

Attached: 3434342.jpg (320x480, 77K)

Well OP has a valid point. What the fuck differentiates Jew and Aryan aside from kosher laws and an extra digit in the Jew's bank account?

8pol has Jow Forumsacks as jannies and it's boring.

Nigger don't like scifi or anything even mildly imaginative.

Jews are nomadic parasites.

Maybe Hitler and his asperger buddies weren't right after all

Attached: 1518235480057.jpg (911x848, 60K)

Shatner is pretty redpilled bro. He literally (not in the way nu males use the word) browses Jow Forums.

Trek is based on real military dealings with ufos too.
Emotionless Nordics = emotionless Vulcans
Warlike Reptilians = warlike Klingons
The biggest secret space program is naval and both Roddenberry and Larson ripped off Outer Limits creator Leslie Stevens (son of a Naval admiral) in their shows' naval command structure and calling vessels "ships" instead of "planes" or "crafts". Battlestar Galactica even went a step further by having motherships be like aircraft carriers.
"First Contact" will be a self-fulfilling prophecy and you will find out that the prime directive is not fiction.

Ok. But racially, they are caucasian and many exhibit "Aryan" qualities while the biggest proponents of "Aryanism" look like the untermensch.

Is the nazi to the jew what the jew is to the white?

Racially Jews are Mongoloid. And Aryan refers to the Proto-Indo-Europeans that settled in Iran but share an origin with Europeans.

jstor.org/stable/pdf/659377.pdf

Attached: Indo-European_migrations.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

He did wear it well.

Attached: 4323233.jpg (722x540, 86K)

> racially jews are mongoloid.
What a crock of shit.

Attached: zuck.jpg (474x710, 53K)

well star trek was extremely left wing when it aired in the 60s. many episodes revolve around the discrimination of various alien species. as a jab towards US military policy they even had a black female lieutenant in a combat role

Read the PDF

Attached: Cephalic Index of Modern Jews.png (1311x1936, 268K)

RDA really let himself go.

Attached: rda.jpg (728x455, 24K)

Yes I'm aware.

the old testament preaches an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth

the new testament preaches turn the other cheek

judaism is vengeful christianity is forgiving (at least in theory)

then again nazis were rejecting of christianity and went the olde germanic pagan route

BUMP

So I'm supposed to believe that Jews were originally chinks who went through some genetic transformation to get blue eyes, red and blonde hair, caucasoid noses and pink skin to replace their black eyes and hair, and their yellow skin?

Attached: dieAnotherDayNorkBro.jpg (900x590, 94K)

Kirk was also a huge species mixer and was always hitting on the aliens women. Still better than the new ones where all the earthling like girls are with klingon or ferengi.

Attached: 23232311.jpg (384x450, 59K)

The only thing that I have noticed that Jews share with east Asians is very long torsos. I remember noticing that about Goldberg who otherwise just looked like a Steve Austin clone.

Chris Masters (Mordetzky) also has the long jew torso

Attached: Chris-Masters-wwe01.jpg (445x668, 39K)

East Asians and Jews are probably just higher recipients of neanderthal DNA than Europeans

>Jew IQ: 104
>Huwite IQ: 97
>Basketball American IQ: 70
Bit more of a spread...

Attached: 1535301796772.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Yeah, the 115 is most likely BS thrown around by supremacists. They are a highly educated ethnoreligious group with some inbred quirks. Not really master race or untermensch. The national IQ of Israel is pretty damn low.

Original Jews/Israelis were the same as Arabs, the Ashkenazi Jews are Turkic people. And yes you can google the origin of Turkic people - you guessed it - China.

Here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples#Origins_and_early_expansion

>It is generally agreed that the first Turkic people lived in a region extending from Central Asia to Siberia, with the majority of them living in China.
>Prominent Nazi and racial theorist Hans F. K. Günther used the term 'Near Eastern race' to describe the Armenoid type, and ascribed Near Eastern characteristics to several contemporary peoples, including: Armenians, Jews, Greeks, Georgians, Iranians, Assyrians, Kurds, Syrians, and Turks. Günther regarded Jews as people of multiple racial origins but defined the Near Eastern race as their major basis, and described the race's characteristics such as its "commercial spirit" and as being "artful traders" who had strong psychological manipulation capacities that helped their trade, as well as being known to exploit people. Nazis historically identified Jews as within the Armenoid type in the name of the Near Eastern race. Nazis utilized the Armenoid type in the name of the Near Eastern race, and identified Jews as a particular group within that type.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race

The dark areas on the picture is of the round type of head form found only in the Mongoloid Race.

Attached: World_cephalic_index_map_.jpg (3081x1723, 695K)

original star trek lasted 3 seasons due to poor viewership. after it got canceled it became a cult classic and the director decided to make a low budget animated version so they wouldnt be held back by costume and set costs and they could still give fans something to enjoy. part of the cost cut involved axing minor side characters. spock refused to work on the project unless the director rehired sulu. spock claimed the animated version wasnt diverse enough with the only minority being uhura. the director conceded and rehired sulu which meant sulu had much bigger part in the animated series than he did in the original series (less reoccuring characters means each has a bigger role). this is why sulu is popular now. in the original series sulu only showed up like every other episode to give a 1 liner about how hes turning on the thrusters and putting the phasers to max power

A lot of charts I see tie Ashkenazis more with Southern Italians, Greeks and Venetians

Attached: 1534964290225.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Khazar theory is bullshit

Attached: Bar_Refaeli.jpg (526x795, 115K)

DS9 is still my favorite despite having the most progressive casting. Back then they didn't virtue signal like they do now about how diverse the cast is.

Attached: 121322.jpg (500x681, 127K)

Measure your head then - see the truth for yourself.

Attached: Cephalic Index - Cranium.png (1208x1824, 502K)

You can see how uncomfortable that negress is.

Tacitus wrote that the Ancient Jews looked Greek.

Then you should check out my thread here.

Attached: neanderthalRange.gif (334x248, 3K)

looks like ol bill shatner frauded his family tree to get back in the biz like a very good goy. not a drop of jew blood in his body but times were hard, drastic measures taken

Nothing. Jews are White Southern Meds

Attached: 540F80AA-DF39-4E00-82DA-35F6171306D3.png (1334x1067, 117K)

Mine's 6.5" and 7" long (92.8 - Ultrabrachycephalic). Only 4% Fingoloid and 1% Slav. The rest is Western or Northern European. No Jew markings at all according to AncestryDNA.

Ancient Italians and Greek would be exactly where the Turkish are were it not for White people invading their lands increasing their Proto-Indo-European DNA.

>This map compares the genes of modern people to the DNA of a Neolithic individual from Stuttgart in Germany, who lived 7,500 years ago. The Neolithic sample was tested by Lazaridis et al. (2014). It is supposed to reflect the percentage of similarity with Neolithic farmers who colonised Europe from the Near East. The closest modern populations are the Ashkenazi Jews (93%), Maltese (93%) and Sicilians (90%).

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Neolithic_farmers

Then your cranium is almost completely round and you belong to the Mongoloid Race.

Even over 80 you can be 100% sure you are Mongoloid. Between 75-80 you might have some Mongoloid influence in your lineage.

Attached: Cephalic Index .png (516x228, 122K)

this is too autistic for Jow Forums

And as the curve shows on Ashkenazi their cephalic index average is 82.

Attached: PSM_V50_D598_Mesocephalic_indexes_of_racial_classification.jpg (1742x1130, 393K)

My dad was a peanut head but my 7/8 Swedish mom was gigantic. She would probably measure 100+. I've never been mistaken for a chink, though I can see how people see some nordics as blonde mongoloids.

You have jokes.

Attached: JEW Traits 1510744201008.jpg (1000x1091, 827K)

I don't know if it makes me mongoloid or part of some wide headed proto-race which split into mongoloids and old Europeans. (what the Bible calls the Japhethic "Isles of the Sea" (Mediterranean). This is what could have been remembered as Japhet in Vedic and Hebrew scripture, and Sem was the long heads. Hamites are almost always agreed to be north African. I think some Japhethic traits (like expanse) go with eastern Mongoloids too.

It kind of sucks the only white male captain was a literal retard. Enterprise might have been good without him.

Attached: 3432434.jpg (709x585, 292K)

Oh I'm buying the inbreeding rumors. They are worse than cases in Appalachia.

Attached: waxmanNotInbred.jpg (474x316, 23K)

My maternal gramps looked kind of like a Swedish James Gandolfini, with a slightly wider head and a more receded hairline. I can see where you are coming from, but I don't think it's right to consider the old European stock as "mongoloid". No doubt the longer heads came from the Middle East and Persia.

Attached: tone.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

He also kind of looked like Thomas Monson, who was also Swedish.

Attached: monson.jpg (960x538, 23K)

Speaking of literal retards... he makes Archer look smart. Gate gays btfo!

Attached: 343434232.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>rumors
Have you even read the Old Testament?

Clearly there's inbreeding. They've been inbreeding for thousands of years. The funny thing about Jews, is that the more you learn about them, the more you realize Reverse Projection is their bread and butter.

Attached: Jew Traits1510894270184.jpg (640x640, 91K)

He doesn't even give a fuck.

Attached: macgyver-richard-dean-anderson.jpg (900x600, 177K)

Another giant Italian with a wide head. Even though he was just a wop from northern New York named Bob Marella, he was billed as from Manchuria for some strange reason.

Attached: gorillaMonsoon.jpg (1252x1252, 172K)

A lot of jews are very intelligent people

Yeah, they are the first to call flyover goys inbred it seems.

Their real genius lies in their social structure. They support each other on one hand while making it looks like they hate each other's guts on the other. I notice the patterns. It's a similar system to wrestlers and kayfabe - good guys and bad guys. In fact I wouldn't put it past Jew Sam Muchnick for creating the kayfabe code.

Who is the best non-white male Captain and also the best Captain in general because if you pick Archer your opinion should be immediately disregarded. I say it's Picard.

Attached: 2434324.jpg (425x614, 223K)

>184597834
> watching anyone but Picard
shit nigga what are you doing?

There was only one non-white captain

Archer is the only white male Captain.

Picard is a white farmboy from France, and Kirk is a white farmboy from Iowa.

I forced myself through StarTrek and it was so bad and short, kind of like a modern day Sci-Fi movie. Startrek really was the skinny nerd type of Sci-Fi and not the real deal with exciting adventures and exploration.

Attached: Stargate SG1.jpg (928x1272, 290K)

It's the nerdiest of sci-fi and that's why Trek won in the end. Star Wars wishes it was dead and Star Gate is a defunct series. Victory over the lesser sci-fi series smells so sweet.

Attached: 123312312.jpg (696x354, 62K)

Star Trek is pretty much dead too. STD isn't even on main CBS. Orville got more buzz.

Picard is coming back and star trek will continue to wreck the lesser sci-fi without mercy.

Attached: 2323211.jpg (460x215, 49K)

Stargate is absolutely kino and Carter is my battlewaifu, don't shit talk this amazing series in my presence. I grew up watching that shit, it got me into guns in the first place.

Attached: nobully.jpg (500x684, 65K)

Attached: Star Trek Blacked1531878277681.jpg (286x259, 19K)

Is that a woman? Hard to tell when she is so flat. Your waifu is weak and your opinion irrelevant.

Attached: 343222.jpg (300x300, 57K)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
"JAPANESE" say's the nordicuck.

Attached: Paintings of ancient Greeks by Evi Sarantea Based on authentic busts and descriptions of ancient Gre (596x448, 86K)

Myceans are more closer to the south italians,askhenazis and sephardics jews.
eupedia.com/forum/threads/34414-Genetic-Origins-of-Minoans-and-Mycenaeans?s=3b6130aee0d3353f713e02c450146145

Attached: minnoansmyceanes.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

kino

Attached: Orici.jpg (682x1023, 106K)

The savior of white race.
LMFAO.
Hitler e1b1b1 alpinoid, KEK.

Attached: Goebbels.png (500x406, 189K)

Attached: Skull-Caucasoid-Mongoloid-German-Japanese_Faces_Swedish-Sami-Skull-Types-Races-Nordic-Dolichocephali (2054x1704, 708K)

Yes, Goebbels is a crypto-italian.

yes , to us whites are violent unproductive chimps we must civilize .

Attached: meanwhileinamerica.webm (542x406, 2.64M)