Why are black people in America so obsessed with their hair and all things surrounding it...

why are black people in America so obsessed with their hair and all things surrounding it? They always seem to be talking about it or their hair weaves or hairstyling and always seem really afraid non-blacks are going to touch it.

I don't get it, the ones here are obedient and servile so I've never encounter it.

Attached: asdghh.png (1161x1463, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJodJS9xQk
evoandproud.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because niggers have wool for hair, like an animal.
Ever notice how they always get human hair weaves? Pure jealousy of being a subhuman ranch animal, as usual

Forgot to include this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJodJS9xQk

animals have straight hair

Disgusting.
I would never touch nigger hair.

We should ignore them.

That is no wool, its like some thick mold growing there

doggo would like a word with you

Attached: 1122116630.jpg (630x890, 190K)

Because it is a physical indicator that there are differences in race besides skin color, which is the only thing you're socially allowed to acknowledge.
Guess which race is considered by blacks to have the best hair?
Rhymes with "fights"

Attached: 1527557875210.jpg (530x795, 63K)

look it up, it might even still be on the front page evoandproud.blogspot.com/

nigs proving they are retarded as usual

>flag
>nigger dog

Fuck off

>wool for hair, like an animal.
>human hair
Might wanna rethink those terms, white boy.

Attached: 1527768058486.png (500x647, 173K)

self hatred

don't be mean to black doggos mahmoud. They don't see color.

Attached: a717528685922fc3ce96cb3125dc6b9d.png (596x592, 649K)

>Forgot vid
Also forgot to turn your meme flag off Mortimer.

Niggers are just selfish in general

Sage. Your slipping schlomo

stay mad, brillo head subhuman nigger.
you are a pox on any civilization.
pic very related monkeybeast

Attached: 1534639019512.png (756x768, 131K)

stay mad nappy hair niggers

fucking greasy kikes

because they hate it and are ashamed of it thats why they get weaves and straighten it.

same as if you had a big zit on your nose that never went away. It would be all you think about when you interact with people and you would imagine that everyone else is obsessed with it too.

Actually humanity started in the Balkans according the most recent archeological finds.

Attached: Yamaguchi assasinates asunama.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

You are thinking of fur, which grows to a certain length and falls out. Hair/wool will continue to grow until cut.

>schlomo busted himself larping as a nazi
>people are still posting in this thread

just sage and move on. somebody screencap this shit for the next jew thread or redpill thread. include me pls

so what is schlomo's goal here? to make black people look bad? y'allah what a nakba

because they have shitty nappy hair that falls out and smells like a wet dogs asshole if they get even the slightest amount of water on it

Your brazeness will be your undoing

Also the fuck you call me? I'm no kike

wtf is "brazeness". you nigs don't know how to spell.

Because they are so obsessed with self expression and identifying with others.

Attached: 1530920330031.jpg (500x417, 122K)

fpbp

nobody who is white has lips like that and nobody who is a nigger looks like that

It is scroll to the bottom. So European men got to chose women for a change and now they are the hottest women.

Besides missing a standard deviation of IQ it's their only unique characteristic.

Their hair are like pubes and I suppose that gives them an inferiority complex and they need the constant need to compensate for it and mention it in some way or another in a desperate attempt to normalise it somehow while also hiding it under weaves because that shit is disgusting.
At least that is how it is with south indian people here. their hair are like fucking pubes

Who cares, we should just give free vasectomies and abortions to the walking pieces of feces.

I am so sick of all black people and just wish they would go die painfully from airborne Ebola.

Hidden self-loathing

sage

Attached: 1536115897836.jpg (618x893, 134K)

this is why Jow Forums is just yawn* now.

you just say mean things trying to get fpbp and not realize how edgy you sound.

blackanon here, its mosty because our hair has always been construed as less attractive than white people and asian hair, simple as that.

its an insecurity many of us carry

while there are health benefits, it is largely excepted in the scientific community that grooming plays a key role in the social health of a troop.

Attached: 419D639B00000578-0-image-m-31_1498075190759.jpg (634x432, 57K)