ISS sabotage? posted earlier?!

anybody else see this go up in Jow Forums yesterday or the day before talking about drilling in or near a toilet? The pic posted didnt have fingers in it, and i couldnt find on plebs. But someone was talking about this way before I saw any articles online about it...

regardless, trouble on the ISS with the recent timing is interesting....

Attached: fullsizeoutput_d3d.jpg (782x490, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/russia-says-space-station-leak-may-be-deliberate-sabotage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be Ruskie
>Top scientist in your country
>A few months on the ISS
>Miss vodka
>REALLY MISS VODKA
>lightbulb.jpg
>"If Spacy Stations leaks, we mustings be evacuate to Mother Russia!"
>Drill tiny hole while having DTs
>Knows it will be a slow leak, so no one dies
>So slow, NASA tells the astronauts to sleep for 8 hours before bothering to look for it.
>Fixed with TAPE
>No vodkas for Ivan

Wat happens if u drunk in space?

im pulling this out of my ass but is it possible they are drilling out the small holes caused by tiny meteorites so they are easier to plug?

The ISS is fake. Space is a meme.

Similar. Probably drilling and tapping so that they can screw in an epoxy coated bolt.

What is a "slow leak" in space? The whole fucking ship would implode from the vacuum. These niggers aren't even trying.

seeing as the space station is floating around the earth at the speed of a bullet, an object hitting it would act similar to one
>yeah, its space rocks

slow implosion

Russia user was right... and there was a shit ton of shills who showed up and went all flat earth to dilute it.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/russia-says-space-station-leak-may-be-deliberate-sabotage

The holes were in the Russian Soyuz spacecraft docked to the ISS- probably a pissed off ground crew member.

The ISS isn't kept at 1 Atmosphere. It's like 0.82 or 0.80 Atmo, IIRC. Alcohol could cause your blood to boil.

You don't have the slightest idea what your talking about. Please shut up.

Attached: 1506100717486.png (736x570, 429K)

WOKE
honestly space doesn't exist because then earths atmosphere would be constantly leaking into it and we would run out of air.

Attached: 1474470187908.jpg (371x445, 46K)

>hurr durr
Do you have an argument faggot?

He comes the flat Earth spam.

The Hollywood Implosion Trope is bad science. This is akin to a submarine getting a pinhole leak in about 50 feet of water.

That is what's slowly happening, faggot.

>vacuum makes things implode.
kys retard.

explain it anytime asshole

I want to know what is drilling to get inside.

no lol pressurization in iss is close to that of an airliner. In the eva suit pressure is lower and they breathe pure o2. What does alcohol even have to do with nitrogen coming out of blood?

The Freedom Space Station (precursor to the ISS) was designed to be compatible with the Space Shuttle which was kept at 0.80 Atmo and the ISS kept that spec.

Alcohol decreases the volume of the isotonic water (saline) in your system, allowing free standing nitrogen molecules to escape.

Yeah, saw the post, thought that the metal looked about right for space hardware.

The space niggers just don't respect private property rights. I wonder (((who))) keeps warping them into Lower Earth Orbit from the Antares system?

Implosion is the opposite of what would happen.

Attached: yourSign.jpg (374x430, 18K)

it is

Yeah so you can drink all you want on the space station but you would not want to do that prior to an eva.

What do you think happened to Mars? The only reason we aren't a lifeless desert is because of our magnetic field stopping the sun from blowing off our atmosphere.

Back on Salyut and MIR stations, cosmonauts would tear apart equipment panels looking for hidden vodka.

Would engineers hide minibottles like easter eggs?
Russianfags can be so based sometimes...

Maybe that’s how the plankton are getting all over the outside

i researched this, and apparently they had an investigation and someone during manufacturing made those holes and patch it up. I work in manufacturing, machining parts that go on aircrafts, that is a complete fucking lie, you don't accidentally drill holes into parts, especially with something so critical as something that goes to space. its bullshit.

Previous crews would smuggle bottles in their personal effects and sometimes get bottles in resupply. They definitely have a different perspective on spaceflight.

bingo.
Leafs right.

Also I don't think ruskies can take home maintenance hardware in their luggage. Just a stupid guess.

What if its like aliens with like acid blood and stuff and maybe it leaked blood on the toilet and the acid blood made the holes.

That makes absolute sense. What gets me about the photo is the obvious drill bit "walk" marks. Either NASA sucks at drilling, or their bits are dull as fuck, or someone was in way too much of a hurry. Shit, not even walk, that looks like the marks you make when you're drunkenly trying to drill a hole, with a dull bit, and are too plastered to even start you bit in the right spot.

as I said previously, that story is 100 percent bullsiht. the drill indeed walked but this is 1 part we are talking about, i doubt they made hundreds of them, there is no way they would pass inspection. all theses usually get checked and sent off to outside processing, it would never make it past manufacturing. this shit was done afterwords. I have made brackets for space x rockets, f35 jets, boeing 777's, levers for ejection seats, support plates for bombs. i refuse to believe that this was some manufacturing mistake they made. you dont drill parts with some handheld drill, it's all done on a mill that is tied down and secured to the table. this was deliberate

Is there a woman on board?
Maybe this was an abortion hole?

at the right end, the clouds fall down the line

I would be absolutely shocked if this turned out to be an attempt at sabotage. The reason for my doubt is that there are much easier and much more surefire ways to sabotage the station and endanger the lives of the crew.

There are whole sections of 'wall' in the ISS where all that separates you from space is basically just thin, flexible plastic shit. You could slash and tear at that and it would be extremely difficult to seal up before most of the air had been vented.

My point is, you wouldn't need to resort to drilling tiny holes with a power tool. You could literally use a small knife and your own two hands.

That's what I'm saying. What we have here is a clear cut case of aliens.

Expedition 56
Oleg Artemyev
Commander Drew Feustel
Ricky Arnold, KE5DAU
Sergey Prokopyev
Alexander Gerst, KF5ONO
Serena Auñón-Chancellor, KG5TMT

KG5TMT or one of the Soviet hacks (Artemyev. Prokopyev) did this.

This. The way the drill walked on the person drilling is a sign this was done by an amateur

Medical doctors or Physicists would have no idea how to use a drill in ZG. Only a machinist or mechanic with ZG training would know ow to use it.

Attached: Autist.jpg (900x506, 153K)

I was just thinking if a chick got pregnant the baby would probably be fucked up/miscarried from low g. She would probably get in trouble/career over if discovered and sucking it down the toilet and into waste recovery would be discovered by reclamation monitors.
>So how would you get rid of a fetus?
Drill a small hole in the toilet and let it get sucked out.

Who dun it Jow Forums?

Attached: expedition-56-57_orig.jpg (1000x800, 218K)

This. People will call bullshit, but my mom has been fabricating space parts at Lockheed for 30 years. (Keep in mind if I was lying, I would prolly say I worked there) Everything is engineered, then engineered again. It's all down to a T, and all off of blueprints. Then it's checked, and rechecked, and then checked again, and again and again. It's probably installed on and removed off the craft a good 100 times before the craft would ever even think about leaving the ground. Being inspected, and handled by hundreds of engineers every time it's touched. No way it was a manufacturing defect. It's literally impossible.

>This is akin to a submarine getting a pinhole leak in about 50 feet of water.

33 feet of water.

I think aborting a baby in space would make the woman a hero so I'm not buying it.

oh look, a flat earther.

Attached: judgment.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Take an olympic swimming pool 33ft deep, poke a 2mm hole in the bottom of it

How long do you think it'll take for the pool to drain?

That's what they're dealing with.

micro meteors are a helluva drüg op

The astronauts on the station did the drilling, it wasn't a hole drilled during manufacture you retard.

>micrometeorite impacts soyuz
>creates 2mm hole
>pressure alarms trigger and indicate a leak
>NASA and astronauts isolate leak to soyuz
>Find hole made by meteor
>astronaut drills out the hole
>astronaut plugs hole with coated screw
>astronaut tapes over hole

That's what happened.

but that's not what they are saying that happened.

they said this was most likely done down on the ground.

>a report from the same agency suggested a production error from an Earth-bound employee was to blame.

>But strange reports are now emerging that suggest the leak could actually have been caused by a human. Russian reports citing anonymous sources suggest that the problem could have existed from the time the Soyuz capsule headed up to the International Space Station, and might have been treated with a temporary fix that has recently come undone.

production error my ass. this was deliberate, it was not done by an astronaut on board. I guarantee you this was deliberate.

It was no micrometeorite, there are tool marks all the way to the hole, and a fix like that would be noted. Someone drilled those holes, no doubt about it, either in space or down on the ground, i'm guessing down on teh ground because why would someone risk their lives. Either way, deliberate. People in the machining industry do a good job of hiding their fuck ups, but even then they are found, they drop the part and use emery cloth to hide it, but a fucking hole with tool marks? ;haha someone wanted to either get home faster or wanted them to die.

I know many people who worked for Lockheed, before they moved out of Burbank and became Lockheed "Martin". My instructor was a Lockheed guy for decades.

Depends on if it was her husbands..
It's a longshot, but I'm going with the chick, space abortion in the toilet, and with a drill.

Attached: spaceClue.jpg (1200x690, 144K)

We see what you're doing here.

lmao I hope you're kidding

it's orbital debris you dummy

Attached: space-debris-I-1.jpg (3543x2308, 1.93M)

bahhhhahhaha

Attached: Sheep6.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

If anyone believes this shit they are mentally retarded.

well not only that but the fix is more likely to say in place in a threaded hole. think of it like a screw versus a nail.

Intl Space Station is a hoax.

Cameras in there to watch women brap.

There is no ISS.

What a luck that there is just one hole, because the micrometeorite wasn't in killer-mood

reminded me of something I haven't thought of in like 30 years

Attached: Bespin_Micro.jpg (1165x773, 723K)

>6 replies
I'm surprised you got that many. And now it's 7.