What is Jow Forums's opinion of hispanics that are 100% caucasion?

What is Jow Forums's opinion of hispanics that are 100% caucasion?

Opinion on mestizos who live in America and don't speak a lick of spanish?

Attached: crying-mexican-cowboy.jpg (1224x1221, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As someone who lives in south florida, cubans are insanely fucking annoying. I think they're hands down the most annoying hispanic but they're probably more tolerable when the community isn't primarily made up of cubans. I literally don't have a problem with any other hispanic.

>Opinion on mestizos who live in America and don't speak a lick of spanish?
this

Attached: 1525107513793.png (1154x606, 213K)

Puerto ricans are pretty shitty too but sadly we can't deport them

Most of the puerto ricans I know are pretty chill. Off the top of my head I only remember one that always smelled like shit.

Gas them all

Attached: PROP637.jpg (634x407, 89K)

Yeah. Real based.

(((Hispanic)))

Lol, that's hilarious. Can fix every car know to man is the funniest.

I have a cubana gf who is 100% white. We have sex without a condom and I cum inside her, and she orgasms really easily and intensely. She's the perfect gf and I can't wait until she gets pregnant.

South Americans are only humans so far as they have European ancestry.

Attached: 1512442102242.png (300x336, 76K)

Wetback shills.

Call them what they are, Indians, guck this mestizo nonsense. A mulatto is a nigger regardless and a mestizo is a niggerspic, fuck the unnecessary distinction.

Keep dreaming Juan.

Maybe a little to in your face, but I like it

>Caucasian Hispanics
>Mestizos
These are made up terms and don't in any way exist in the real world.

imagine lying

mestizo is half spanish half indigenous

indigenous people speak their native american dialects while mestizos speak spanish

Pics or it didn't happen.

The problem is with whites In Latin America , is they are very pretentious and think they are better then anybody. I can not date a white Latina.
It’s part of the racial caste system that is in Latin American countries
>pic related
>Venezuelan

Attached: 499385F8-2A07-4391-A3E0-7DBFA78FB651.jpg (1125x1820, 474K)

No one gives a fuck. They're spics. Send them ALL back to africa.

Ouch I'm chicano and some of those actually nail me lol. I'm not a filthy liberal though.

I agree with the image. Hispanics make better conservatives than white people most of the time. Way more focused on family, religion, responsibility for the pregnancy (no abortions), earning a living honestly, etc. But sadly about half of us have been brainwashed into believing that Trump is racist, etc.

Attached: 9E511C69-E3D3-45E1-A0B4-AD7D2E292D7B.png (602x328, 151K)

The only Hispanics that are Caucasian are Spaniards.

100% caucasion hispanics are white. Hispanic is a language classification not an ethnic one.

You're a fucking nigger. Why are you here?

Attached: A75371FF-5D4C-4400-B412-0D851E403B7F.jpg (883x904, 103K)

75% European, 25% Indigenous.
Mom's side are literally Nazis that fled after WWII. All blonde haired blue eyed.
Dad's side is blonde hair blue eyed Castilian who colonized some lil brown girls are the best pussy.
6'5" dirty blonde with brown/green eyes, white passing.
Should I find a white qt3.14 to bleach my genes or neck myself. I have a master's in compsci and math if it matters.

Attached: 1535821537975.jpg (500x382, 53K)

My gf is very humble and sweet. In fact, I've never met another woman who is more opposite of your description as she is. Maybe she's only like this around me, but I doubt it.

>native americans and spaniards are niggers from Africa

>What is Jow Forums's opinion of hispanics that are 100% caucasion?
perfectly fine unless they're cucked into oblivion like c.k.
>Opinion on mestizos who live in America and don't speak a lick of spanish?
they have to go back

You make better conservatives than the people who actually belong in the country? Kill yourself shitskin. YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!!

There are a lot of italians and germans in argentina and they all speak spanish.

Attached: 97335977-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 441K)

This
was meant for

What Spaniard calls himself a "Hispanic"?

Mestizo, mullato, mudpuppy whatever the fuck. It only means something to you and not to any of the rest of us. I've never heard the term used irl outside of pol. Spanish are barely Caucasian as they are and they have mixed blood from Arab conquests. That's why terms for Central, South American and island people mean nothing. You are either Spanish blood or anything else, people in the first world dgaf, Diego. Btw your people are invaders on American soil so we also hate you.

language isnt a marker of race or heritage, only reasons "latinos" as they would like to call themselves speak spanish is because they were colonized by their superiors. No different than a nigger speaking english, hispanics are indian native shitskins, the same nigger in the op is a good example of that. He speaks spanish so youre going to dismiss that? Your a spic yourself and you will be ethnically cleanesed and be made to fertilize the earths soil with time

>tfw pr and white than most whites
Passing with optional race card in the pocket is golden. College was fun being mostly conservative.

beaners are just people from spain. spain had mixed with people from carthadge before spain was spain. when they came over looking for gold they killed all the indigenous people in mexico and a few of the islands in the gulf region. not all but thats a story for another time

mexicans cant hide it now days. DNA evidence shows them for what they are. now DNA recombination through sexual reproduction becomes more chaotic with mixed race gene pools over time because it doesnt actually always halve the proportions. so some look less white and others look more white but they are not indigenous people

mexicans found out. they tried to spread out like black people all over the world and in europe in spain they found people just like them who have funny accents .they speak spain spanish not mexican spanish. slight differences. they they became hostile towards native americans and worked out a deal to allow spain to flood mexico as mexicans flood america. spain got caught. spain confessed it was running from the brits and what the brits had planned years ago. this is around the time that finish politician was pleading with every one to stop spreading lies about the fins and he was in tears. that guy confessed first. if fins arent pure line whites well we know who isnt allowed to survive

I guess it’s because she grew up in the USA.
There are woman like the way you described her in Latin countries , but you need to go to the country side where people shit in buckets.
Then again, pure woman always come from countrysides In every nation
Fuck it have 6 babies with her

Mestizo and Mulatto are in history textbooks. You obviously haven't paid attention in school though.

How the fuck did a shitskin like you get into college? Affirmative Action?

You realize a mestizo can be someone half Cherokee Indian and half Irish/German ?
And a mulottos father can be a black guy from Detroit and the mother is white from Long Island ?
In USA they just say “mixed” and aren’t specific about it because a shitskin is a shitskin, but in Latin countries , they are more specific because the based racial caste system

Family is rich, and 5 gets you 10 I probably look whiter than ya senpai.

I wish I was you. If you aren't bullshitting just bleach you bloodline and marry a Germanic girl or something.

GTFO. You're a section 8 wetback from the projects. Fuck off with your internet lies shitskin.

Sorry, mate. All Cubans have native and nigger blood.

By using the term White passing you fully admit that you're not fucking White, and you know it. You need to fuck off back to mexico and be White passing over there.

All the natives died.

I don't give a fuck where they come from. They don't belong here.

Hispanics also are hypocritical.

>hispanics that are 100% caucasian

Attached: what am i reading.jpg (480x354, 15K)

>Hispanics make better conservatives than white people most of the time. Way more focused on family, religion, responsibility for the pregnancy (no abortions), earning a living honestly, etc.
Factually incorrect.
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM

Attached: Pedo.jpg (900x900, 220K)

I have more respect for convervative spics than gang-beaners

brainlet

Attached: 1518401847380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

user these people are a literal walking crime wave being imported to rape and murder us while we sleep. The (((jews))) are doing everything they can to hide this as they grow their army for the race war.

50% of the rapes
50% of the murders

ALL beaners.

Attached: - https___oag.ca.gov_sites_all_files_agweb_pdfs_cjsc_publications_candd_cd1.png (1226x771, 303K)

>swallow you crippled bitch

Attached: laughingsuperlatively.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Thats probably because you're a spic shill or a cuck.

Triggered nigger?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Congratulations on staying a Spaniard I guess.

>50% of the rapes
>50% of the murders

It's way more then that. They just classify the rest as "white" to cover them up.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-13.jpg (962x411, 79K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

>going to college
>thinks hes rich

Section 8 spic confirmed, did you get your check yet? the first of the month was a few days ago beaner.

Nah that shirt as funny as shit. Those light skinned bitches are hot as fuck.

(((jew))) tricks. The average salary in any beaner nation is like $100 a week. Schlomo wants to flood, and replace us with these shitskins give them our jobs and drag our wage structure down to similar levels while the spics get to rape our sisters and murder us. A win win for everyone except us!

Fucking nigger.

>not wanting to grind on some big Dominican booty
>2018

Fucking faggot.

They're just like any other American, except that they have better food.

Why the fuck would I want to "grind" some third world nigierian nigger booty? Kill yourself Tyrone.

Attached: dominicanos-600x337.jpg (600x337, 61K)

you realize conservatives can exist in more than one country, right bud? don't forget there's a whole world out there just because you've never left your home city

says the actual brainlet

>A whole world out there

I don't give a fuck. That shit isn't my problem.

What are you some kind of shitskin globalist trying to rape, murder and replace us?

Fuck you Pedro. Go back to africa and be a conservative there.

Once I asked a brown guy in Houston if he spoke Spanish and he looked hurt and said no. What was his problem? I kind of laughed because it was a funny reaction.

they all need to go

if they come legally and contribute to society in a positive way idc

Half cuban here.. All white european origin. Dad's parents were from northern Spain and moms from Ireland and Britain.

So why do you call yourself half Cuban you idiot. This is the problem. Why not be proud of your real origins?
Cuba doesn’t even have a culture, music, it’s own foods, etc.

Daily reminder that the only allies whites have are CASTIZOS or White Hispanics.
Mestizos and amerindian subhuman goblin spics ( like OP pic related) have to go back

Wetback shill. You will not replace us!

The only foreigners I am okay with are those that are 100% legal and not by pozzed means like anchor babies, sham marriages or chain migration. So pretty much 95% do not belong here.

they contribute by adding to overcrowding.
Imagine how nice life would be if they didn't exist.

You get it. It should change it's name too to avoid confusion. You might actually be White. To bad you're in a country full of niggers who now represent you. To much nigerian "booty grinding" I guess.

I wish I could grow a beard like Benjamin

how are puerto reicans even citizens? Did kennedy ok this in the 60's. Did they help in vietnams or something. Are mexicans like purerto ricans?

Attached: Mexican Presidnet book.jpg (338x499, 39K)

I promise i'm whiter than you. if you knew anything about that little flag next to your ID you'd agree with me. when you're older perhaps

Fuck goblins you ruined California and now your ruining Texas

alot of them will be future allies in the race war.

If you're talking about European South Americans they're alright. Dad had a friend in college who was 100% Spaniard Argentine. His family owned a large cattle ranch in Argentina
Cuba used to have culture

Attached: 1564153153.jpg (600x721, 83K)

found the spic. You are not white.

>Mestizo
>caucasian
pick one and only one

Whiter than me shitskin? xDD

White is fucking White. Does a blonde give a fuck about the difference between his/herself from a redhead?

"Whiter than" is a shitskin concept for non White people.

This is just an example of how beaners and shitskins infiltrate internet culture and degenerate and courrupt IRL culture with anonymous internet shill posting.

Kill yourself Pedro.

They are the race war retard. xDDD

>hispanics that are 100% caucasion?
Some of them are okay.

> mestizos who live in America and don't speak a lick of spanish?
literally garbage

Illegals need to go home. Anchor babies need to go home.
Don't speak English? Go home.
Keep sending them home with increasingly strict criteria until only a handful of million AT MOST remain.
Then America will survive.

race war was kinda stupid to say, you got me there. The war we will have will mainly be between urban blacks, statists, and whatever manpower they can import from Africa amd Asia. Once this shit breaks off, theyre might be some fighting between whites and latinos but i see an alliance being made between them quite quickly, due to commom faith and values in contrast to the marxist order.

100% Caucasian would make them Spanish.
Not Hispanic.

As long as they are legal, marry their own women, vote republican, and are over 90% white, Mexicans can stay.

And yes all of you are Mexicans.

I hate pieces of shit like you more than I hate the fact that beaners make up almost 50% of the area I grew up in and turned into a crime infested dump. Reminder that day of the rope was for traitors like you.