Freemasons

Are these guys still relevant in the political theater?

Are YOU a mason?

Attached: 501B9B58-385A-46E7-B259-E1DADB24FC95.jpg (600x445, 96K)

they need new nigger dues to fund their retirement communities.

>Are YOU a mason?

I'm thinking about joining.

Attached: marsnow.jpg (1604x912, 394K)

The Freemason lodge closest to my house which looked like a rundown dump and has had zero activity going on for as long as I've lived here has recently had its parking lot repaved and there are now cars there on a regular basis. They are also playing super creepy ads on local television. Freemasonry is clearly Jewish and they are Luciferians but most people don't know that. What is going on?

Summoning the Australian mason shill who posts in every one of these threads

Attached: 1516504751512.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

they are not relevant but Jews like to constantly name-drop them to throw the goyim off their trail

Attached: 153119.jpg (200x200, 8K)

How 'bout no, faggot?

Attached: 1480021376785.jpg (720x450, 43K)

Not particularly relevant in politics, other than for networking in your way up.

In fact, that's their primary reason for existing still, to network.

I'm not a mason but I was invited.

Actually Jow Forums is the mystery school I belong to.

Attached: 1508369713070.png (665x1145, 126K)

gee, with almost all of the world's royals, top military, top politicians and business people, i would say they are in fact not relevant in the political theater.

Nah, not really. Too many people have been scared away from masonry because of conspiracy theories when it's ultimately an excuse for old men to get away from their families for a bit and introduce some sort of order in their lives in the form of "rituals".

Unless you know a few people in your area, or your area is already a large city, I would seriously consider trying to join a large city's masonic hall instead of a smaller one.

Bullshit, you fucking mook. You don't get invited to become a mason. Get the fuck out

no, but they still control a lot of the legal sector. kikes prefer to keep the financial sector themselves.
we're the masons now.

Uh huh tell me more lol

Used to be the case, user. Nowadays most lodges are pretty lax and don't mind if you invite someone to dinner. The only thing we can't say, at least in my state, is what goes on behind closed doors (although I'm sure most of that stuff is already on the internet by now)

My brother and father are Masons. They are basically a fraternity for white christian businessmen. Their main thing is libertarian philosophies. To get in you have to believe in a higher power, but you don't have to be specific on what the higher power is.

Low to mid-tier influence

I joined my local lodge a couple of years ago. The night of my imitation I was enjoying what I thought was a simple dinner with them until I found myself suddenly completely bound and unable to move. I was first led into a long corridor where I was instructed to spit on The Bible. Afterward I was blindfolded and transported to another building, when they removed the blindfold I saw all of the members standing around me in a circle completely nude. The oldest and foulest among them got to fuck my ass first, then the others until it was dawn. For the coup de grace my bounds were loosened and I was instructed to suck off a mangy stray dog which they named YHWH. After that I was kicked out the door completely naked and told to wait. For all that all I ever got was some shitty ring and an invite to a monthly potluck BBQ.

obviously bait but you're not far off from the nigger Prince Hall lodges

Anti prince hall bait

>inb4 this thread gets deleted

every fucking time we have a thread about the freemasons it gets pruned

Attached: 1524973403552.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

Don't defame mwphgl

Not really lol

I had been talking with one black guy who had joined the prince hall and he assumed we received the same treatment as he did. Asked me "if I could walk or even move for the next few days afterward". The look on his face was pretty amazing, apparently they straight up molested and beat the shit outta him. He stopped talking about it when he found out the white masons didn't go through the same procedure.

Liar
No regular lodge would duly and truly commit such acts

awfully defensive :^)

I'm just going off of anecdotal evidence here. But when you start hearing it from more than one apprentice...

23rd degree mason here

Attached: shaq33.jpg (541x525, 51K)

You are not a mason
If you were you wouldnt discuss business with someone irl who you are not sure is a mm
Rookie post

c.i.a.n.i.g.g.e.r

Attached: notyourpal.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I have a space alien.

If you were a mason, you would not casually reference lodge lectures such as

they are christian bruh

Whenever he posts he btfo interlopers and cowans every thread

Ok pal
Go in light

Unworthy LARPer.

heretic faction
ruined lots of countries
destroyed latin america

You post under a meme flag and i am on the state ritual team
Good night

hi rabbi!

There's the GMAIL logo, right on the fucking apron:

Attached: download (8).png (225x225, 2K)

...You want a cookie or somethin'?

I've been invited multiple times.

Bwahahahaha

LOL bye

Attached: george1.jpg (506x512, 89K)

The masons are faggy losers that weren't couldn't pledge a fraternity in college and wanted to be a part of a "secret society" where their dues won't get them anything more than invites to some gay ass get togethers and the illusion that they will ever be a part of something "secret"

but the costumes are fun

related but more interesting than this thread

Why is it i only see niggers with masonry gear

You must join anons. You haven't lived until you've experienced a circle and pentagram jerk.

Judaism for goyims.

>My brother and father are Masons. They are basically a fraternity for white christian businessmen. Their main thing is libertarian philosophies. To get in you have to believe in a higher power, but you don't have to be specific on what the higher power is.

Yeah and see what happens if you rub them the wrong way in your local town.

I have been a Freemason for all my adult life, when i was a teenager i was a member of the Masonic youth group the Order of DeMolay. All my male family on my fathers side have been Freemasons since the 1700s.

Freemasonry is literally just Hermetics and Kabbalah for gentiles with some estoeric Plato/Pythagoras.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a Freemason

Ask me any questions about Freemasonry and i will do my best to answer them in this thread.

Masons reject the Holy See. Protestant (((diversity)))

do you worship Saturn?

Oh you sweet summer child

No, i worship the grand architect of the Universe, an entity beyond our human comprehension that consists of pure consciousness and light.

We live within the dream of the eternal creator, the physical emancipates from the mental.

>As above, so below

just goyim, texas

freemasonry is the priesthood of the democratic party.

Attached: 1501643196978 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

What’s the most it’s benfitted you from a specific instance and how high are you ranked?

OP here
Thank you for taking time to read and/or respond to my thread. I must divert your attention to the thread below however, as the shills are trying their very best to divert eyes from what’s been revealed.

Attached: 5F187AC3-81A0-43BD-A92C-41F9A239BC14.png (2436x1125, 363K)

Well said

I am currently progressing through the Scottish Rite.

I have benefited from the philosophy and religious growth.
I no longer fear death as i have begun my journey up Jacobs Ladder and believe that if i finish my magnum opus i will break the endless cycle of reincarnation and return to god.

>I am currently progressing through the Scottish Rite.
>flag

You do realize the Scottish Rite exists throughout the entire world and not just in Scotland, right?

FREEMASONRY IS WHAT Jow Forums THINKS OF AS "THE JEWS" AKA MOSTLY JEWISH CORRUPTERS OF THE WORLD, USING OCCULTISM AND FINANCE TO CONTROL HUMAN BEHAVIOR IN THE SERVICE OF ONE-WORLD ZIONISM.

THE TWIN PILLARS AND THE HIDDEN CENTRAL PILLAR MAKE UP THE THREE PILLARS ON THE TREE OF LIFE.

FREEMASONRY=KABBALAH JEW MAGIC FOR SHABBOS GOYIM.

>FREEMASONRY=KABBALAH JEW MAGIC FOR SHABBOS GOYIM

Well, yeah. When you say it in all caps you make it sound like its a secret.

Kabbalah is just Buddhism and Brahman worship for Jews anyway.

I'm a yankee and these two dudes are what I picture when I think of southerners. I went to South Carolina once and felt like I was in some other country for inbred retards with these faces. Kek sorry southern anons.

No but my Great Grandfather was. Considering how secretive the whole thing is, my dad might be in on it.

>Scotland
>Scottish Rite

1. What is the true philosophy of Freemasonry, in one sentence?
2. Do you believe the masses deserve to be treated like human cattle by men like you and your psychopath friends?
3. Do you ever anticipate eternal damnation for spending a lifetime corrupting and destroying everything good and honest in the world?

I fucking hate you people with a burning passion. People like you who selfishly accept the luxuries harvested from the suffering of the innocent. I explicitly want people to murder you and your kind on sight.

Yeah on the 7th day God rested. That's why it's in the Bible. It never says God woke up. Life is but a dream sweetheart.

>1. That is above as below
>2. Only the lower castes
>3. I do not believe Christianity or mans belief in hell. You however should. You are currently experiencing eternal damnation right now as you are trapped within this material prison endlessly reincarnating for eternity.

Don't be mad that you are just a common unenlightened peasant and i am an enlightened magician, enjoy your flesh prison and suffering as i ascend into the heavens of eternal consciousness once i die.

Yea, you ain't a member, nigga.

freemasons are the front operation in wich gentiles can participate to feel involved and to give them purpose to fullfill shabbos work.
wich lulls them into the wrong perception they actually getting somewhere as if they would be a part of the grand plan in the end.
but take a look at russian bolshewick revolution they got the bullet too
after they helped to fullfill that
high cabal is a whole different thing.
but the core principles are the same
come together
have a set of rules and so called insight of hidden knowledge that makes you feel supperior to your fellow citizen.
muh secret knowledge that divides me from the common cattle.
form a hidden society and help each other trough nepotism.

gentile freemasons are canon fodder and they fall for it because they are so vain they think every song is about them.
they may know more then a simple guy but they lack basic emotional intelligence.
they sold us first just to feel superior
look the one time merkel forms not her triangle she does the horns

Attached: 34344s.jpg (640x360, 32K)

no, and no

i guess all faggots truly believe they are something special.

I bet you are just some blue lodge, fortnightly pot luck eating, 3rd degree peasant.

Go read morals and dogma.

>morals and dogma.
>flag

There is more to masonry then what you have been taught in your blue lodge mate.

I was lucky to be raised in a house with a full library of Hermetics, Masonry, Theosophy, Mithraism, Rosicrucianism and Gnosticism.

They are all part of a single tradition with a shared ultimate truth.

OP, look into the grand orient lodges, and so-called "clandestine" lodges in or around Rome. look into the lodges of the martinists and the lodges of egyptian masonry

>blue lodge
>flag
Good Lord, stop digging, cowan.

>being this mad

Just because i have been educated on knowledge found in degrees beyond what i have been initiated in does not make me a cowan.

No, but pretending to be a member when you aren't does.
Protip: the EA Ob. explicitly references not doing what you just claimed anyway.

And if you want to pretend to be something, you should at least learn the lingo.

also look for (free online, it was written in the very late 1700s) the book called Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison. the guy was a naturalist and had many contacts. used first and second hand sources. really, really important book. also read about the masonic congress of Wilhelmsbad. very important. look into the carbonari of Italy and France and the Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. look into the jacobins and the reading clubs of france and their heavy influence by the freemasons and other secret societies. look into the young turks, and their revolution in Turkey. read about their deep and strange ties to masonry

Sure, i'm breaking my entered apprentice oath.

The question is, do i care?

Sounds a lot like the conclusions I have reached from piecing things together through reading.

Attached: 1534694704594.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

No reason you would, since you clearly haven't taken such an "oath."
But if you're interested in learning more about Masonry, check out your state's grand lodge, located in your state capital city. They all offer tours and explain how it works, which can help dispel a lot of false info found online.

So I know this guy, he is basically an old loser who used to be somebody but has lost everything and everyone who loved him. He is obsessed with status and is a member of a number of fraternal societies and very highly ranked in some of them. Anyways he does have a good aspect in that he knows how to navigate certain legal systems so I talk to him every now and then and he was offering me to be a member of the Masons. I nearly joined out of curiosity but in the end said fuck it.

The way I see it, it is basically a place to meet and network with people but that is unsaid as the reason to join but in reality, that is what it is.

>They are all part of a single tradition with a shared ultimate truth.
your ultimate truth is just a chimera
the great architect cares for all of his creation.
he speaks if you adress him
gnosticism
who searches shall not stop to search

>2018
>Worshiping this guy

Attached: Demiurge.jpg (150x184, 8K)

who said anything about worship?

If freemasonry is for old farts and normies, what do we replace it with? Young men need fraternity.

What, if any, does esoteric numerology play in the Masonic quest for knowledge?

The Order of Free and Accepted Shitposters?

yes you need to get invited, retard.

prince hall freemasons the retarded branch

Attached: oakland.png (761x653, 600K)

gnosticism is satanism

Only if you want to be expelled.

Right on cue. Sabbateanism infiltrated freemasonry via the Illuminati in the 18th century. If you deny this you are a liar and are doing what is expected of someone that is part of a cult.

I'm a Mason. I was recently diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. I haven't been able to tell the truth about the Masons for fear of my life but I don't really give a shit anymore. AMA.

Why don't you make your own thread? It would get more replies. Also did they actually give u any info that's worth anything?