Why didn't he shake the guys hand?

Why didn't he shake the guys hand?

Attached: cigv1s6edak11.jpg (1044x696, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lTPmV2hLqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You kikes are exposing to the world just how fucking crazy you people are.

cause he's a jew

Because communists deserve death, not handshakes.

>deranged man approaches
>walks away

This guy has good judgment. Will make a fine SCOTUS Judge

praise kek

Do leftists think this shit still works in the current year? I think that's why they hate blumpf so much. He's destroyed all their bullshit tactics.

checked.
It really is becoming way too desperate and over the top to even comprehend

because the guy introduced himself as "Jaime Guttenberg's father". He should've said that he "used to be Jaime Guttenberg's father"

>crazy protesters in the crowd screeching all day
>random dude you dont know walks up and tries to shake hand
idk. why do you think

fuck that guy, where the fuck was security to keep these fucks off of him??

Lads do you feel it? There's something in the air.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lTPmV2hLqo

Attached: 1519304283406.jpg (647x683, 63K)

Liberals are accusing his wife, Zina, of being a white supremacist despite the fact shes Mexican Jewish and her family survived the Holocaust. FAR LEFT.

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-104817_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1957, 770K)

Because security jumped the stupid fuck and how the fuck did he even get that far in?

First off you could rub a dangerous chemical on your hand to try and kill a fucker that way.

Attached: 1437416213998.jpg (430x302, 85K)

I'm sure he had some planned freak out if he did shake his hand

I'm pretty sure the reason he walked away is because he introduced himself and then blamed him for his childs death.
But surely you would never hear that.
Nice forcing a photo op moment.

I mean, look at the body language of the jew
He looks fucking psycho
I'd want nothing to do with him if he approached me on the street either, the body language reeks of a set up
Brett did the right thing by keeping his distance from that scum

Bcos the left are already convinced he's a piece of shit pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-105236_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1524, 456K)

Because he is a commie joo whose sole purpose is to destroy to Second Amendment at the invite of the traitorous, obstructionist Democrats. Kavanaugh has sworn to uphold the Constitution.

>bending, while buttoning his coat
>still taller

manlets do not deserve physical contact or sympathy

>wanting to catch hair loss from a hairlet
No thanks.

Why did Rosenstein acted as if Kavanaugh was his bro right after this?

if you watch the video, the security guy walks up from behind the kook, and has to force his way between. Very odd the kook could get so close with what had been going on there all day. Security standing down to help create the narrative?

need a quick rundown on this photo

He had no idea who he was dude. Watch the video. Even then, what happened here wasn't appropriate.

Zina isn't his wife, that article is poorly-worded.

>touching a stranger's hand without protection
Fucking casual filth shitters, disgusting.

This. He’s a kike.

Cause it was probably an assassination attempt by a mosad false flag agent just like the reporter who tried touch trump with something in her hand.

Didn't want to catch the AIDS.

Attached: 1493735645991.png (768x768, 1009K)

Him rejecting that weirdos outstretched hand was total Chad. He's got my support for that alone.

fucking lol

Attached: 1535654220646.jpg (600x699, 94K)

checked

the Jew stretches out his palm as he baits you into a media spectacle against your will

Never Forget

(((They))) spread the Black Death

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-230741_Chrome.jpg (1490x1583, 615K)

Oh but if his kid was killed by an illegal im sure hed choose burritos.

this. if he shook his hand he'd be like "WILL YOU COME DOWN TO THE GRAVE OF MY DAUGHTER AND DISCUSS GUN CONTROL WITH ME, SIR?"

so parkland guy is actually a cia jewnigger and Kavanaugh is in on it?

Yup. This shit reminded me of that movie with Seth Rogan where they were supposed to kill Kim Jong Un

chekd, as soon as i saw the headline i knew he was a jew. little to my surprise not only is he a jew, but he was invited by (((Feinstein))) specifically for this purpose.

Attached: 1514056605079.jpg (637x388, 49K)

covered in jizz

coward comes to mind.
McGahn looks cowardly as well.
pic related

Attached: 7aa5701597e88979f2b30bbe3daf3444.png (720x388, 506K)

Attached: D1D757ED-E4B7-4974-A49E-8153FAF32D4A.png (1338x437, 115K)

>35,000 upvotes
Kek, I wonder if they think they think that they're actually accomplishing anything by screaming and crying into their echochambers

+++ I'm ready to work. I need you to get your security at Trump Tower to get me your direct number. The head detective will know it's me. (I didn't give away my cover) I'll be there at 3:33 on the 6th, looking to close this deal by the 7th ++++ +

Didn't know who he was and security whisked him away. Go watch the video.

> random dude rushes towards you
> avoid in case he's some political crazy

>has a room full of unhinged people screaming at him for hours
>finally gets to leave
>weird, crazy looking guy runs towards him with outstretched arm in the midst of all the commotion

he should have gut punched that dude for lack of respect

shaking hand is a bad ocidental habit, it transfer bad energies from bad people.

Smart man, indeed
Checked.
lol, ikr should at least have a modicum of respect for the dead

Holy shit he's got the MKULTRA eyes.

Screaming all day at the hearing. Security is tight, people are on edge. Deranged man wants to shake your hand, you have no idea who he is. When you don't shake his hand, he starts pointing his finger, and yelling at you. Somehow this is all your fault for not shaking.

Something is seriously off about this guy tho. Handshake or not he gives me a yucky feelin desu.

When I lived in Chicago, the nigger beggars who'd stalk white areas would walk up and try to shake your hand. I think their thought process was that once you've shaken hands with someone, you've ingratiated yourself to them. Then they're easier to ply for money.

I've always been weary of unknown, un-introduced people seeking to shake hands. It feels manipulative. And honestly, it's a scammy sort of behavior. Why did this man think he was important enough to walk up during these proceedings? What's wrong with him that he'd think this is acceptable or normal behavior?

imagine the pressure K-Dog was under that day, his mind was on other things

>This guy has good judgment

Attached: rofl.jpg (259x194, 5K)

This is 100% true. It's a form of hypnosis. Touching an arm or shoulder is just as effective.

yeah kavanaugh seems like a huge prick I wish Trump would have picked that barrett lady

david palmer his ass

Attached: palmer.jpg (635x476, 51K)

>shake his hand
>Media makes a story about you being sympathetic with parkland presidents, 1-2 republican senators get scared b/c of gun control

-or-

>dont shake hand
>alienate people who already weren't going to confirm you

tough call

Holy shit is that contagious?

What is this guy doing? lol

Attached: 2018-09-04 23_31_16-Window.png (363x358, 240K)

youtube link to the failed assassination attempt?

>Loud room with crowd talking
> Buttoning suit back up not paying attention
> Person comes up to you when all you do is want to go pee and get a snack
>Security whips you away before you comprehend what happened

Why am I not surprised by this high resolution picture for an exchange that took all of 3 seconds

Taking a picture

he is a russian spy using a miniature microwave gun to cause brain damage on a bunch of important people.

He will remember the shit he went through and vote against every leftist case.

This a million times this.

Trump has single handedly thrown the biggest goddamn monkey wrench in their bullshit propaganda.

For example look at today. These people are scared. They're cornered and they're acting out. Soon they will begin to attack. It's not going to be pretty, but in the end it will be better.

God bless Donald Trump. He's exactly the man needed for the job of throwing the shit these faggots have been doing for years back in their goddamn face

what tactic is this guy using? I don't get it

+++ I'm ready to work. I need you to get your security at Trump Tower to get me your direct number. The head detective will know it's me. (I didn't give away my cover) I'll be there at 3:33 on the 6th, looking to close this deal by the 7th +++++

But Hillary was totally thrown into the van like a slab of meat!!!

And yet we keep blue waving you over and over, and Drumpf unironically is finished.

You will be the ones to get violent, when we throw Drumpf in jail like a side of beef.

Attached: 1522099172753.jpg (1198x1198, 220K)

gottenberg and the rest of parkland can go suck a dick

typical jew

Attached: fred guttenberg.png (1200x735, 430K)

yes your autistic stench

nevermind, found out he's a manipulative jew

>"Just walked up to Judge Kavanaugh as morning session ended. Put out my hand to introduce myself as Jaime Guttenberg's dad. He pulled his hand back, turned his back to me and walked away," Fred Guttenberg tweeted. "I guess he did not want to deal with the reality of gun violence."

Attached: 1510962184279.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Attached: 1523677123763.jpg (1280x1482, 700K)

What am I looking at?

because he didn't know who the fuck he was

He was there to document the event.

This is actually a universal way of gaining trust with people. It works in a variety of circumstances. In pickup, it's called kino. But even in professional situations, touching them can bring feelings of comfort and trust. Because think about it.... who else do they shake hands with? Who else touches them? Universally friends, people they care about, people they respect, etc. Those sequences of neural firings can be exploited in situations where you want your target to feel the same way.

Lol when will the left give up?

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-130640_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x503, 159K)

They've been acting like this since he got inaugurated, user. I'm sure this will keep up for the rest of his presidency.

I think they're making a huge mistake putting themselves front and center like this. even normies have to be picking up on it. every single "scandal" having to do with Trump also involves a Jew.

>hey man fuck this guy right i want to take apart his life and career and mutilate it in front of him to cheering bloodthirsty insane crowds
>what the fuck why didn't he shake my hand

Attached: 12312412312.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

good is she available i just love Jewlicious girls, in op image i thught it was Ally Raismen who is Jewlicious and tiny and flexible

Realize this is a shitty situation for them that they didn't expect to be in. Even their most covert actions are being seen for what they are. People are waking up in droves. This is desperation. I don't know if it's even possible to have any actions that don't reek of it in this phase of their existence.

i wonder why they continue to lie to themselves, it keeps them on the back foot every time

its the old
>the jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back

*SNAP* Yep, this ones going into my cringe compilation

The left is attempting to Bork one of, if not the most qualified men in decades, to be nominated for the SC.

And what percentage is just bots at this point? Twitter is exactly the same. Short of some real kikery, November is going to be another hard time for them.

Something else I'm noticing. All the clips of it are using editing trickery to make it appear longer. It was actually a very brief interaction with security stepping in in just about one full second. All the videos I'm seeing are using multiple angles to draw it out and make it look like Kavanaugh just stares at him for a minute, then walks away. When in fact, he turns back, and immediately sees security stepping in. Pretty deceptive.

Also, WTF is it with this faggot and grandstanding like he's promoting himself or something. Dude needs to fucking disappear.

Because he was a obvious setup specifically invited by Feinstein to sow fear and division among the GOP committee members. Classic jewish trick and Kavanaugh saw right through it and shut it down. The Republicans have enough members to confirm and the Dems can only stall or find the one needle in a haystack of papers they can twist into a moral outrage/ideology dealbreaker to derail the hearing. Since Kavanaugh is pretty much clean and the Republicans cleverly screened and stalled on documents, this was to be the Dem's hail Mary. They wanted to cast doubt on Kavanaugh's 2nd amendment convictions.

Think about the fallout if he interacted/sympathized with him. MSM would be printing out fear pieces poking holes in Kavanaugh's pro-2nd amendment stance. Now, in snubbing the guy, msm can only print what we already know: Kavanaugh is pro 2nd amendment and wah wah wah a big meanie!!!. The pro-gun base gives no fucks and probably likes him even more. To the leftists, they already judged him and can circle-jerk some more over how mean he is. Nothing lost, nothing gained, their secret weapon fizzled and now they get to watch the rest of their offensive crumble.

Why call the woman Trumps son met with Russian. When we all know first and foremost she is Israel.

He called B.S.

Attached: 5F205B81-B85B-4A1D-9C08-D81957F099C1.jpg (1242x914, 191K)

Trust No one that wants to shake your hand. Flesh eating bacteria to poison transfer to his body.

the judge is gerphagophobic op he can't unbutton his hands

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Why would he be there?

Let fokkus all ah enuhgy on dat smakkin jew slut in the middah, ZINA BASH.

MMM M MMM, MASSA LIKE DAT.

Attached: C1ECE374-F933-4AC0-84CE-990A65567C6A.png (530x564, 29K)