Why can't you guys ever get over this, Jow Forums? It was 50 years ago

Why can't you guys ever get over this, Jow Forums? It was 50 years ago.

Attached: 1446681636481.png (316x473, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e2dShY8jIo
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why can' you get over the holohoax, kike? that was like 10o years ago

>only belligerent on one side is Israel
>yet Israel had US Support and is claiming it did all the work
that is why

Attached: 1531090026738.jpg (700x732, 74K)

that never happened tho

mutts did jackshit in 6 day war besides get in the way

Kind of like you kikes can't get over the 6 gorillion?

both my grandparents died in the Holocaust when they were only children

Attached: Holocaust.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

the holocaust never happened. Jewish proxys btfo Germany then invented the story

Tick tock tick tock

>my grandparents died when they were children

Attached: A5F55BD8-A165-4545-B8E9-8A24EC431737.png (419x238, 84K)

It'll be okay leafanon.

Attached: TickTock.jpg (225x260, 39K)

Do I have to keep reminding you what happened the last time your diaper-wearing conscripts tried to invade my country?

Attached: 5C8711B8-91E7-4A64-8C56-47FD0DE68912.jpg (637x1991, 813K)

sauce??

Lesbonon isn't a real country. Stop LARPing ahmed

Attached: beiruit.jpg (400x263, 49K)

What do you think of Aryan people from the Middle East?

Attached: aryans_orig-1.jpg (945x800, 118K)

We were a Christian nation before the mudfucks took over. But Hezbollah is far better than being under the yolk of the killer of Christ

Attached: 81940D8E-6702-429E-9A11-9E2BB91C2DAD.png (320x416, 85K)

You're actually autistic, aren't you user? That was clearly satire.

I don't care much for genetics I look at accomplishments.

If a nigger can build something useful and behave he's okay, it just doesn't happen very often.

Conversely if "aryans" in afghanistan are living in mudhuts and being faggots they're uncivilized shits

Which party do you support?

don't make me get the weed killer from Putin, ahmed

Attached: Putinjews3.png (715x497, 212K)

where? In Israel Jewish Home but not for religious reasons but because I want to get rid of the arabs.

In the US I like Trump.

In ME I dislike everybody. Al-Sisi is okay and Assad would be cool if he stopped funding jihadists against us.

They have their own lifestyle.
Those Aryans of the image are Nuristani and Kalash. Literally the descendants of Alexander the Great's army.
They have a simple life, some follow their own animistic religion and the wealth for goats

>1 vs 5
SHEKEL'D.COM

Attached: 1396574428391.jpg (460x600, 67K)

Good that you like trump. But Assad does not fund “jihadists” he kills them. I like him for his fight against Muslims + his support for fellow Christians. I share your dislike of most ME leaders, Baathism needs a revival.

I like what you guys have done with Gaza VERY NICE DEVELOPMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=3e2dShY8jIo

Arabs can't win wars due to a number of factors, poor unit cohesion, low trust amongst anyone other than their own units, no joint excercise's due to no trust by the leaders in the commander ability not to coup their asses, poor sharing of vital information as they see sharing information and special skills as them selling themselves short and losing what makes them worth while.

These factors all contribute to a top tier insurgent force but an absolute shite tier 3rd world army.
But I'd have to say the number one contributing factor is the promotion of loyalty above skilled leaders in the armed Arab forces every other reason on this list could be negated if they allowed skilled leaders to be implemented.

It's actually quite fascinating, but you know who's in the Arab circle of countries and didn't invade your ass? Iran and if they did we'd be calling you Persia 2.0 right about now Iran is a totally different kettle of fish, they hold joint excercises regularly with other countries, they have skilled leadership and they train regularly and have a VERY competent and wide ranging domestic arms market, and let's not forget these guys TRAINED Hezbollah.

is this a matter of contention in the middle east? or is it just israeli shitposting?

Attached: 1531922748705.jpg (711x669, 45K)

Also forgot, here's a neat little video explaining the stuff I just mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

he funds certain kinds of Jihadists, such as Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc.. Much like how KSA funds some jihadists (ISIS/AQ/Nusra) while shunning others (Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas)

I'd prefer Christians in power in Lebanon of course, in the 1980s we supported the Kateb Party

thnx. Gaza needs to have its lawn mowed tho.

>falling for obvious b8

>Iran
>Would have lost to a few goat farmers in Syria had Russia not saved them
>Competent

>
Meant for

Iran does not have the force projection or the political clout to go into Syria with their army and not get invaded by America, c'mon man you know this why you acting retarded, there's only so much foot soldiers can do with rusted migs and tomcats.

kike that was barely a war just 6 days of your army running into other lands and then getting supported by
>REEEEEE STAPH WAR PLS
You wouldn't survive if the war took longer than a year even though most arab armies are barely an "army"