Mfw I just heard about the latest same-sex kiss on (((Cartoon Network)))

>mfw I just heard about the latest same-sex kiss on (((Cartoon Network)))
HOMOCAUST FUCKING WHEN THEY'RE NOT EVEN HIDING THEIR INDOCTRINATION AGENDA ANYMORE. WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS BECOME OKAY? THE NEXT GENERATION IS GOING TO BE FULL OF LITERALLY NOTHING BUT HOMOS AND MUTILATED TRANNIES AT THIS POINT. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY I CAME OF AGE BEFORE THE (((MEDIA))) STARTED SHOVING HOMOS DOWN OUR THROATS AT THE AGE WE STARTED HAVING GAY THOUGHTS AS KIDS. CHRIST, AT THIS RATE THEY WOULD'VE TURNED ME INTO A CUMGUZZLING FAGGOT. WHEN WILL THIS DEGENERACY FUCKING END I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (366x401, 54K)

Huh?

adventure time series finale was two girls kissing

Do you really think kids still watch those cartoons? Tell me user, when was the last time you saw a kid doing anything besides playing retarded mobiles games? Cartoons are now 100% watched by autistic and degenerate adults who enjoy sexualizing 2D characters.

Attached: My-Little-Pony-fan-Brony-1123248.jpg (620x413, 38K)

The degeneracy will end at one of three points
>Muslims take over and instate sharia law
>The right in the West actually manage to win and put down the fucks that want to make your child a gay transsexual oompa loompa
>Jesus comes back and puts things right

Attached: DG.jpg (744x1051, 1.21M)

pic?

see

>AT THE AGE WE STARTED HAVING GAY THOUGHTS AS KIDS
huh?

What's confusing?

Learn about those that oppose this shit and get them talking about openly. A quick hint, they're the group at the top of the stack.

Attached: Primate_okoh.jpg (636x763, 67K)

relax bro
they are losing
that's why they are speeding up some agendas

Attached: christian.jpg (651x956, 366K)

>lesbians
>total cis-hetero fetish that enrages feminists
Sweeeet

the post apocalyptic wasteland needs sexy lesbian slaves indoctrinated through television from an earl age to crave women

Snooooooooowflaaaaaaaake.

Calm down faggot and just suck a dick already

shut the fuck up fag lol

Relax senpai they were just homies. Nothing gay about it.

Attached: 3981f0bd6417fd0b09d4314c1834a1d4313a4eb0r1-600-450_hq.gif (600x450, 984K)

>Complaining about degeneracy caused by A desperate bid to pander to SJW's in a overhyped shows final episode.
Come on man

Attached: Cat (1).jpg (768x1024, 152K)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

I've got some bad news for you, buddy. Next frozen movie too...

>this is news
CN’s been doing this for years retard. Marciline and BBP were always canocially lesbians.

Go kys its 2018 bitch fuck off