If you’re burning your Nikes to “support veterans” instead of GIVING them to homeless veterans whose health care...

If you’re burning your Nikes to “support veterans” instead of GIVING them to homeless veterans whose health care Trump degraded, then maybe it’s time to question what you’re REALLY so upset about.

Attached: 56984326529345.jpg (540x540, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5KySGiKVI
youtube.com/watch?v=C_MSHTii50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5KySGiKVI

DON’T LET THE SHILLS WIN user
STAND AND FIGHT!

if you think giving veterans your 2nd hand nigger shoes is helping the veterans, you are clearly a nigger. go buy your veterans some new shoes. they dont have to be expensive. just ok and good quality. if you dont think a veteran deserves one set of new shoes, for serving your country, then you are a piece of shit. judging by your image, your definately a nigger

SLAYYY QUEEENNN

If give them my old work boots but they are sort of useless to a fucking bum.

Nobody's burning their shoes. They're just not buying from Nike next time.

>burning your Nikes
>implying I own overpriced nigger shoes made by gooks
do you know where you are?

Attached: Deserve.jpg (521x350, 46K)

>wearing Nike shoes and clothes
>not part of the crocs and champs master race

Remember when Liberals burned their New Balances to protest Trump? this is the same thing. except now apparently anyone who wears NB is also a nazi or a white supremacist now

Attached: Would not fuck.jpg (1000x667, 644K)

>If you're burning your enemies uniform instead of having your soldiers put it on

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Implying I own nigger clothing like Nikes

>when people pretend to give a shit about homeless and veterans
> so they can virtue-signal and "Gotcha!"

>implying I have ever owned nikes
>implying I care about or have ever pretended to care about homeless ZOGbot veterans

Attached: ugly.png (512x483, 138K)

if you're writing topic titles in paragraph form you might be a redneck

>veterans
>no health care
>burning nigger shoes hurts veterans and is directly related to Trumps VA (which is way better already)
So do you just make this faggot shit up to feel good about yourself or what?

Attached: 1534041846776.jpg (376x429, 20K)

Donate them to the most filthy old bums you can find.
They probably need them more like you and it demolishes Nike's brand.
Their target demographics is ghetto niggers, so go for especially old and crazy-looking guys.

>so go for especially old and crazy-looking guys
Yep.

>give nigger shoes to crazy as fuck homeless vet
>niggers try to steal shoes
>homeless psycho eviscerates niggers, gets free room and board forever
>less niggers
>bum no longer homeless
>win/win

Attached: PopeKikeIII.jpg (600x779, 44K)

>maybe it’s time to question what you’re REALLY so upset about.

You gotta admire Kaepernick's brave stand to support an overpriced product using child labor/sweatshop labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_MSHTii50s

Attached: NikeChildLabor.png (1501x1061, 1.93M)