Anthony Bourdain didn't commit suicide

Anthony Bourdain didn't commit suicide

Bourdain calls out Hillary for knowing about Weinstein's disgusting abuse:

twitter.com/Bourdain/status/918260116977307648

A month before Bourdain died, he wrote

>..and I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve been on the receiving end of her operatives’ wrath. And it ain’t fun,

twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081
Crazy Days And Nights, the blogger who blew the whistle on NXIVM YEARS ago recently posted

>This is a huge break in the investigation. She was still married to him and she received some new information from three people about the death of this A list celebrity. That information has now caused police in the country where the death occurred to question their initial determination of suicide.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/09/blind-items-revealed-3_2.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2013/01/blind-items-revealed_8929.html?m=1

Attached: ab.jpg (1124x1036, 402K)

>Anthony Bourdain didn't commit suicide
I wish he had.

I can still not find a clean motive for Bills murder.

Attached: Bill paxton.jpg (275x183, 4K)

CNN was like right there .

okay cool, go fuck yourself

Is his girlfriend, pardon me, ex-girlfriend still banging that Chad?

What a pathetic twit Bourdain was! Finds out everything he believed in, cherished, was a lie. Instead of reassessing, he offs himself, leaves some poor 12 year-old daughter to be raised without a father. Scum. More liberals should follow his lead.

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-072626~2.jpg (1080x1067, 103K)

>Jewish junkie degenerate can't have killed himself because he fought with other Jewish degenerates
Flawless logic

No shit. Welcome to 30 seconds after the story broke.

Bourdain's suicide is at the intersection of #MeToo and paying off abuse victims. His g/f was the mouthpiece of MeToo as well as paid off a victim she abused. Her longtime manager and her boyfriend both committed suicide. Something is fucking up.

>This is a huge break in the investigation. She was still married to him and she received some new information from three people about the death of this A list celebrity. That information has now caused police in the country where the death occurred to question their initial determination of suicide.
I hope this is true. Interesting shillage ITT. You’d think genuine/pol/acks would recognize that if Bourdain was murdered by one variety or other of creepy Hollywood/D.C. jews, that’s tremendous pr and support for conservative agendas.

>...paid off a victim she abused. Her longtime manager and her boyfriend both committed suicide. Something is fucking up.
Ohhh shit. I did not know that. I do know Asia is a fucking psycho.

Asia Argento really got fucked after the speech in Cannes. Think about it, your best friend gets suicided and your reputation is completely trashed. I believe in a few months she is reported to asylum etc. This is how left eats their own.

How in the fuck do you into numerology? Seems to me that you can get any result you want just fucking with and assigning random numbers to letters.

how about this one?

Attached: CLOONEY.jpg (1000x1320, 641K)

>Weinstein's disgusting abuse
No, it's all bullshit. It's not abuse at all, but a tacit arrangement between powerful men and whores craving fame and money.

Feminism and #MeToo are a jewish creation biting back. Meaning, women are a worse danger than jews nowadays.

I think you shut down the thread Scientology called Jackie Jow Forums to not have this thread bumped

Attached: 1536130408371.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

Probably spoke out against tptb like joan rivers and patrice oneal

funny that according to conspiracy retards nobody fmous ever dies or commits suicide. It's always someone or something behind it. Why the fuck would Hillary Clinton give a shit what Bourdain said about her? You guys are such fucking retards.