Finding a redpilled woman

Where the fuck do you meet specifically racist women?
It’s such a closeted but important trait to me. I’d be devastated dating a normie.
Maybe a dating website that has south african women?

Attached: C40D5CEC-0097-4930-8E3D-B7BEE92D8909.jpg (768x768, 95K)

Oh lmao sorry I’m posting from Mexico on vacation. Not a spic

Attached: 0CB2F43B-3E9D-4019-8901-1AC8C4CD8CFE.png (500x779, 211K)

*Wink*

Go to tinder, make racist profile and hope for best. The reason i havent done is that i got trouble getting matches at all.

Racist women are usually hiding since if we say our actual views we won't have a social life anymore. Your best bet is to say some liberal shit in a big group and look at the faces of everyone, if they look kinda disgusted or not.

This is smart too. I’ve been going to church even though I don’t believe.
Will i get banned from it for that though? Or will people find my work from that lmao
Not hard to put a face to a job after you say kikes and jews

American Trailer parks. Most of the women even the 80s born Millennials there are that way.

Look for girls who have had to interact with niggers often, in a professional setting. Like nurses/teachers in large cities.

>Tinder
kys

How old are you?

Redpilled girls do not use dating websites, you find them at school and if you don't then it's too late

You're joking right? Lol
No most trailer trash chicks fuck niggers, trust me I live in the rust belt. Plenty of trashy rural women fucking niggers here

Attached: FB_IMG_1533824137392.jpg (540x549, 24K)

Give up on that silly idea. All women are absolute garbage. It's true that you can quite easily mold a woman into whatever you want, but none of them are worth the effort. Literally just put the idea out of your mind, you are not going to find a woman that you can think of as an ally or close confidant in any way. Women's "opinions" are extremely irrelevant anyway so it doesn't really matter. Just do important things in your life and then pick some random young thot when you're in your 40s and make white children.

you do find some on dating sites. When I had a profile on okcupid I regularly saw profiles saying "only white men, no middle eastern and indian men please". Mostly from slav chicks living in Switzerland or Germany

Some do today. But I'm talking about the rural areas of Michigan. Some people even have Confederate flags and many people in the parks have Southern accents despite being in the North. Not sure why.

It's actually not that hard. Throw out normie conservative talking points. People who don't respond negatively will likely be at least amenable to Jow Forums ideas.

Also this. East Euros are far more racist on average.

Yeah same here but that doesnt mean shit, the flags are usually their dad. It isnt them

I talked to women born in the 80s there who had those views. They hated black men and thought interracial was wrong. They had social right wing views and fiscal left wing views and voted Democrat for the government benefits.

If you say so, my interactions with them differ greatly

idk...you just attract them by being a conservative with a spine?
I just happened upon a hunting girl who said to me, "I find I dislike non-whites more and more the longer I live in this city." She also said, "Asians are the rudest race of people I've had the displeasure of dealing with."

I've potentially found a keeper, gentlemen. All I have to do is not fuck things up and I should be golden for a good few years before I decide whether she's wife material. Already told her I want children so if she doesn't, there will be no relationship. She's still coming over. Good signs.

I had once had a talk with a very rich man, a billionaire. The subject of women came up and he said something that made me think; people tend to marry for the wrong reasons. He actually advised me against chasing women until I my career was established enough, and then they would seek you out. When you start to become wealthy people will respect you more and naturally trust your decisions, women as well. Is your goal to find a racist woman just because you're on Jow Forums or to raise a successful family? If you don't have the means to raise one yet, work hard until you can give them a stable household and a proper education.

>tinder

What did he mean by this?

Why so many women larpers tonight?

I trust this nigger

It's biologically impossible for women to be good. They are fundamentally weak, stupid, and evil. Women are the Jews of gender and any experienced man will tell you this.

I met mine online.
We were friends for years, then just kind of fell.
Live with each other, engaged, and planning on having kids. She's racist, hates gays and thinks women are nation wreckers. I am very lucky.

Sure doesn't sound like you are experienced enough in this field to know.