Feels like summer

What do you think of Childish Gambino’s new music video featuring no non-negros?

Attached: C17300CF-D805-4152-963F-E0AA76488B68.png (2208x1242, 2.97M)

The Klan actively supported and funded Negroes who built black schools and churches in black towns. Nothing wrong with sticking to your own race.

I don't listen to nigger music.

It's cool they found a way to nickel and dime even the poorest of niggers into buying their albums. Now if only they stopped hootin' and hollarin' and helped the black the black community as opposed to entertaining them at a price.

This is why the world laughs at you America. "Artists" like this give you a bad reputation. Your "culture" looks like a fucking joke when people like "Childish Gambino" are hailed as stars and cultural prophets

>needs a swedish producer to make all his music for him
Säd!

As opposed to Iceland's broad cultural exports

At least they're not spreading cancer, unlike your country and mine.

>ad hominem

I'm not even Icelandic bro

also is captcha being a dick to anyone else right now or just me?

nigger garbage. rap is shit.

I agree with you. I hate American music. It's all niggers with the same beat and meaningless uneducated lyrics. The Jewish music industry wants to dumb down the American population and destroy art.

Attached: 1401370962801.jpg (1582x1627, 569K)

Leaf is right, you have no idea how much damage your shitty exports have done to Europe.

this is the correct answer

What do you mean? Drake’s in it, and he’s a white Jewish canadian.

Youre right, man our exports have been so bad compared to germany (marxism, nihilism, cultural marxism, kikes) and frances (negrophilia, also cultural marxism, postmodernism, critical theory) exports

Yeah guess who pushed that world wide, it wasn't France and Germany. Keep being mutt tier defensive though.

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

it promotes race mixing

Attached: coal.png (1027x533, 637K)

Joan the Hurr
Fat Sister is Watching

>that thing
>white
lmfao

Attached: 7oK2aOd.png (302x250, 56K)

Piss off, you weak white sissy. Go listen to your nigger music while browsing dick rate threads, you little faggot.

based, that guy has smashed more white pussy than all of Jow Forums combined

bjork's music is better than any rap ''''artists'''' work ever

check'd

Thread could've stopped here tbqh.