How do we stop the 3rd destruction of Germany

The recent events in Germany have me concerned, because a sudden rise of the right in Germany may lead to giving another excuse for the Jews to raze and plunder Germany for the 3rd time using their golems, just like WW2.

In right-wing Japanese internet news outlets I've noticed a continuous shilling against Germany that consists of absolute Baloney. Holohoax-tier nonsense without a shred of evidence. I hear it's the same for cuckservatives in the west.

So the question is, how do we stop the cuckservatives from our respective countries from waging war with the race the Jews hate the most?

Attached: Nagai Rina.jpg (768x784, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe will burn. It cannot be stopped at this point. The only question is who will be left standing. I still have faith in the native's ability to drive out the Muslim and African hordes, yet again, but not until a great deal of blood has been shed on both sides.

The Eternal Anglo will stop Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

By posting more asian girls.

>raze and plunder Germany for the 3rd time
What is there left to take?

>What is there left to take?
Found the poorfag.

re-re education camps nazis are bad guys fuck them holocaust those nazis

We'll fix it

What good is it to spread pessimism?

What kind of joke is this? Germany has the 4th largest economy in the world, and has 50 million (or so, I don't know the true number) ethnic Germans that the Jews want to annihilate.

Anglos don't nearly have the militaristic power that they used to have. England especially nowadays has a far smaller number of ships and men in their military. Source is Nigel Farage

These are the kind of cuckservatives that I'm afraid of.

japan and the nazis teaming up again is what im afraid of..

>japan and the nazis teaming up again is what im afraid of..
Thought your shitposting would go unnoticed?

You don’t.

based

Attached: 1529622356429.png (500x1000, 417K)

They need an army for that.Who will fight?
Soviet union is no more and the majority in Europe and USA is if not outriight suportive to right wing at least adamant against any war.

The only bet globalist have is if they make their EU army and thats a long shot.

It's OK the German people are all slav rape babies. No point saving them.

we japanese

Attached: 1561213817.png (926x884, 388K)

Eternally Based Osterreich

God willing, we'll have a real holocaust this time around, not imaginary one

Not really, the rape babies were nearly all aborted.

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser!

Which dynasty though? The Hapsburgs are not in a good state right now.

>3rd
its still ruble from the second time, just fixed up to look presentible :^)

this

you need to understand what the IDU is, and why Angela Merkle and Theresa May belong to that globalist group, and for what purpose

Attached: IDU - red.png (318x159, 6K)

based kraut

Thanks for the heads up. It's rather interesting that the Japanese Liberal Democrats left this cuckservative globalist union, considering that they are as globalist as ever. I couldn't find a quick result based on jewgle

Aufstehen!

Attached: RiseUp.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>y in Europe and USA is if not outriight suportive to right wing at least adamant against any war.
This is my primary doubt though.

>How do we stop the 3rd destruction of Germany
but why