Why aren't you Christian Jow Forums?

studyfinds.org/friending-god-restores-purpose-lonely-reserved-people/

>Religious people have a stronger sense of belonging and purpose, even if they struggle to find footing in social settings.

Attached: 1510011019992.jpg (247x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why must it be an abrahamic religion?
besides, the Roman Caesar family the Flavian's imagined up the messiah with the help of Josephus the jew

Sounds unsubstantiated, try again leaf.

>Sounds unsubstantiated
adorable response, and expected:
>Video source:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
>Book Source
>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

I'm a Catholic actually.
>inb4 y u rape kids

I also like to believe that even if the Christian god is not real, then there could be A god of who we have no idea of.

Catholicism = Cult of Dagon, created by the Tribe of DN, or Dan, Den, Snake

Attached: Research the legend behind the Catholic faith.jpg (736x593, 122K)

Oh leaf...
>Atwill suggests that Christianity was invented after 70AD, yet the Christian Emperor Nero is written about prior to that date
>A Roman historian confirms Christianity existed prior to the date Atwill suggests it was invented
>Romans invent a deity that demands the worship of Christ, rather than pagan God's, not great for Emperor worship
>Roman's allegedly fake 27 books in multiple languages
>buying into snake oil
>+ random pdf with no reference to what you're talking about

Attached: 35043516_1712081732173186_1043012771811164160_n.jpg (627x800, 45K)

Stay ignorant, but the Dead Sea Scrolls translated book was published over seventeen years ago and that's when I lost all hope for Christianity.
Remember, you made this shitty thread and when you are faced with proof you shun it.
Typical of sheep

In scientific terms it's called BTFO'ing your argument. You can't just post a pdf to the DSS's with no inkling as to what you're referring to.
>losing argument, project insecurities

I provided the video which does cover the topic. Do you suffer from ADD or a derivative?

and I destroyed your video, along with Atwill's major statements. I'm still curious why you think the DSS's have relevance here, or if you even know what the DSS's are.

Attached: 1530920114480.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

heh? how did the dead sea scrolls do that? all it is is old testament books and interpretations as well as teachings of an ascetic community. your full of shit like every other fedora raiding this board. sage

1 Tim 5:8
Pro 25:26
1 Peter 5:8
Titus 3:10
Neh 4:14
Acts 5:29
Eph 6:13

I could go on, the gospels make it pretty clear to tell the Jew or any other taking such a form to gingerly fuck right off.

Jow Forums is christian. Last religious poll on here with ~1300 votes showed 68% christian. the rest was atheist. (and a few larpers were fagan). The only reason you see anti-theists and fagans so much on pol is because they tend to scream the loudest. theyre pretty much the Antifa of the right.

I dont worship a jewidh mythology.

>all it is is old testament books
that's the tanakh you moron
all the DSS did was prove the Romans sacked everything related to pharisaical talmudic life and replaced with with this propaganda bullshit called chritianity.
fuck off kikes

>Religious people have a stronger sense of belonging and purpose, even if they struggle to find footing in social settings
Wow, it's almost like deluding yourself into a bunch of bullshit and that you matter will give you a sense of belonging

Have you read the article? What kind of person would find lonely, reserved people finding a sense of purpose disagreeable....clear hint..not a nice one...baka

>all the DSS did was prove the Romans sacked everything related to pharisaical talmudic life and replaced with with this propaganda bullshit called chritianity.
Citation needed.

I watched your video in parts.
It's literally, "I think so (without giving evidence), therefore it must be so."
It's like Zeitgeist all over again...

because NDEs don't support Christianity

I can't get into the whole spirituality thing. I see no issue in going through life considering possible God irrelevant, religions feel foreign.

Because they are either permanently bluepilled eternal normies or bible humpers who might have some based views but also always want less liberty and more nanny state. Also the latter group tends to be zealous zionists.

that's why i found the book for people who prefer the source.
this is sad, you kids have no ability to critically think and accept everything you tricked elders taught you.
just sad

Why would i switch from one semetic religion to another?
Especially considering the current state of Europe, lmao.

The Bible was written by Jesus the brown jew who wanted to Reform Judaism and make it more diverse by promoting proto-communism which supported equality, racial blindness and always doing whatever feels right atm. However, the jews killed him because they were intolerant bigots and we mustn’t be like them.

Traditional Mayan Music Thread.

Judiasm is pretty dumb in itself because it's just a rip off of Canaanites plus some monotheism mixed in later, and a shit ton of wonk oral tradition that got confused.

Catholics just took it and made it more self serving.

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

I don't adhere to abrahamic faiths as I am not middle eastern and can't reconcile the idea of a self hating jew messiah zombie with the mark of the beast being my prophet on earth.

Yes, Jesus was cut as he was born into jewdom. He had the mark of the beast (cut cock)

>Catholics just took it and made it more self serving
that's because after 300 years of evangelizing the empire the Tribe of DN (Vatican) submitted to the Flavian concept.