What happened after 2012 that made society so different? If you said SJW in 2012 no one would know wtf you are talking about. Romney lost to Obanga with an election no one cared about, but all of this changes in one fucking year. I know gamergate was a part of this but, were the libs getting ready for 2016? Stirring up the pot with dumb shit like BLM and muh femminism muh body bullshit. It was all there before but not in the large numbers. Please inform me on what happened. I've been a recluse these past 6 years and can't understand.

Attached: burningmantay.png (788x390, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyr9OqNFi-o
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-the-hebrew-congregation-at-newport/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Mayans were right, and the apocalypse began n 2012.

The death of religion.

Leftist made a new religion where they worship Jews/Muslims/degenerates/weirdo's. And they follow the morality of Victim Egalitarianism.

>Obama is a puppet elected merely for his skin tone and ability to suck the elitists dicks
>Identity politics was his main platform
>Jews have subverted america and use the president as a puppet
>the jewish elite are communists
>america will be known as legitimately communist soon after our generations die off

>not remembering when the word ended

But the Jews have been ingrained in our system since the Fed. This isn't enough for me to justify the super obscure social change.

This is a question for the thread again.

Sadly the world didn't end. Seek answers my dude.

I can whole heartedly say that America will never become a communist country. I know how scary of a threat it is, but communities like this, and my personal, keep me going. We all want the same in the end, even if we don't know it...

>I know gamergate was a part of this
>2012

Attached: 525501A2-2608-45BB-BE58-836B52DCDE71.jpg (948x710, 49K)

Communism is simply Egalitarianism applied to economics. That is it.
America is very egalitarian.

Attached: equality egalitarian.jpg (626x787, 241K)

This must be understood as "the beginning of a New Cycle", not as any kind of doomsday/extinction scenario.

I think some of the change came on the coat-tails of defeatism. The conservatives kept propping up moderate candidates who then graciously lost to obongo without much fight. It was fucking demoralizing.

Social media grew, allowing ebil Nazis to find each other and share crude humorous pictures. This alarmed the righteous Left, whose innate strengths include softly guiding what others think and say because humorous pictures cause great harm to migrants and insecure teens with this skin. Thus grew a need for a warrior class to fight ebil Nazis and save the world.

Attached: DBLvwo1V0AIIMbj.jpg (1016x1042, 132K)

A combination of the social media explosion, Obama's presidency, mainstream media, and false flag shootings.

When Obama was first elected in 2008 Twitter and Facebook were new. By 2012 everyone had them.

bump

Attached: 1519157592001.jpg (626x563, 121K)

This happened way before 2012. Anti Christian propaganda was steadily increasing since the 60s and it came to a head in the Bush years when it was easy to push on youth because the president was the perfect hypocritical fake evangelical strawman

it's when the foot sorldiers of the marxist agenda started to become of age, it took decades for marxists to infiltrate in universities, only until recently you are seeing the effects take place

meme magic you fucking idiot, internet

Jewish plans to homogenize the west into an easy to control collection of mutts with no identity kicked into high gear because they thought they were in the home stretch. They actually are, but they ran into a stumbling block. You can either try to fight it, or be a good goy like Sweden and embrace it.

2012 was the kick off to the false flag bonanza to traumatize the public

trauma programming

Attached: cia cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

niggers and degenerates got a smart phone

2014 was their boom/bust. You had stuff like gamergate and BLM going on. Obongo was reelected and the democrats firmly believed that it was impossible for a republican to win anymore. (that one CNN guy who called 2016 a "whitelash" actually said this) Republicans managed to unify the tea party and neocons, and had real optimism for 2016. They had the same optimism for 2012, but they ran fucking Romney. He's the type of candidate who can win moderates in states like Virginia, but that's not the type of candidate you run against an incumbent President. (it's really impossible to say how much damage Obama did to this country culturally)

People were also feeling invincible around this type. Outrage wasn't 24/7 meaning that it was a lot easier to just kill someone's career back then. To be honest I think the left just got cocky and overplayed their hand, and forgot that most people aren't interested in progressivism.

Jews pushed too hard too fast, and millineal leftists thought they were going to be in power for the next 60 years

Attached: 0A8ECBFB-7D14-4065-A077-A839C8179B1B.jpg (538x539, 62K)

One word: Trump

It took one chad alpha white man to send all the shitskins and single mommies into an all out panic attack

Attached: IMG_1310.jpg (664x656, 106K)

Anti-Christianity was just a trait of the anti-traditional left, it wasn't the cause of all of this.

These guys died.

Then the Jews took over.

Attached: greatest_generation.jpg (268x188, 10K)

>Conservative chimp-out.
>BLM chimp-out.
>SJW chimp-out.
>Feminism chimp-out.
It's all connected.

Shit single mommie here.
I helped fagtard.

The sooner you let that sink in the better off we will all be

Attached: gettyimages-985716890.jpg (820x461, 41K)

The news lied to everyone and never apologized for it.

That turned a few heads.

>we all want the same

Nah man. There are actually people who want bad things to happen to you. People who don't even know you.

It also didn’t help that around this time moronic shit like Creationism in science class was being pushed by the Christcucks.

Attached: 0077D165-91EC-411A-8145-FB235F0F07D7.jpg (350x263, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyr9OqNFi-o

I pray for you America. If you fall, we all fall.

Attached: reagan.jpg (599x750, 101K)

took me twenty years to find out about this man. history class taught me nothing

Attached: yuri.png (700x467, 76K)

Who do you think was teaching your history class?

tl;dr common core courtesy of the jews

Attached: gamergate 000 (3).png (1249x8613, 2.7M)

I've been living outside of America since around 2012. It's like being in a time capsule. I watch all this shit going on back home and it feels like the place I left is not at all like the place I'd go back to.

Gamergate was definitely the shot heard round the internet. Everything seemed to start after that. The left went full cult-mode and I even lost a few Facebook friends.

Back in the old days political parties would lay out 10 or so positions that were the "party line". If you agreed with more than half of those you vote for that party. Now Dems demand that you announce publically your support for all 10 and 3 more that they're planning for next year or else their tribe declares war on you. And they have no idea that any other way of living is possible.

Very simple, in 2012 we entered age of aquarius, wich is governed by saturn.

Shapiro's take is that Romney was the cleanest most upstanding candidate that the GOP ever had and lost because the media and the democrats (surprise) portrayed him as a racist nazi that was "gonna put ya'll back in chains". It worked in 2012 and that broke republicans, who basically said, "fuck it, good people finish last" and then they elected a reality tv star

Kids educated by fucking marxists went into the age of election rights, that is what happened

Attached: download.jpg (202x202, 9K)

We cared until Ron Paul was blocked from the convention.

Voting for Mitt Romneycare in the general would been telling the GOP we are fine with your idiot candidates like John "I had the pleasure of conceding the election" McCain.

Attached: IMG_0186.jpg (1231x934, 208K)

The government (COINTELPRO) enflamed identity politics within Occupy Wall Street, which was a legitimate threat to (((them))), and since then the fire they've started has continued to burn out of control.

This. Normies began to infest the internet with smartphones arriving (so 2008 - onwards) and by about 2012 i had normie FEMALE friends quoting Jow Forums-tier jokes at me ( "epic fail" was the first one) and Jow Forums memerey.

but this is a fair point too. Large scale social justice had began in 2011. Here in the UK it was a reaction to the newly elected Conservative govt, and then you had the rioting in London and big demos (1 million strong anti-cuts demo in London in about March 2011). THEN, you had Occupy (Which in fairness started as a halfway decent idea, because who is actually in favour of banks and usury? However it very quickly degraded into SJWery, which firmly implanted in my mind that the Left cannot be relied upon to instigate any kind of big changes.

it always seemed to me that Obama didn't really do ANYTHING, and in doing so, did something.

should also point out KONY 2012.
its difficult to describe to Zoomers how EVERYWHERE kony 2012 was. Facebook was still big in 2012. it was literally the only thing that was on the internet for a good 6 months - i'm certain it was a psyop to engender mass Leftist social media movements.

KONY itself is a redpill actually, because look at the state of Africa, but somehow liberals manage to spin everything into being our fault.

KONY 2012 was especially popular with those people on Facebook who have like 6million friends and you met them one night at some uni thing or something. They post up motivational posters and shit like that. and they almost never reply to comments and stuff. KONY was big with people like that, and I am convinced people like that are paid shills.

So Steve Jobs was right when he said the iPhone would change the world...

Gamergate was a part of nothing. Your pathetic manchild video games have no sway on society. The fact that you even believe that, shows just how withdrawn from reality you are.

Well you had better prepare for the fall then.
Absurd as much of the SJW movement is, it appears to be gaining momentum.
My 30 something boomer kids all seem to have bought in. One will not speak to me, and I always considered myself to be a fairly moderate conservative.
Have always accepted that each successive generation will liberalize over past ones, but the speed at which we are “evolving” is difficult for me to process.
Trump is the last swing of the pendulum I’m afaid. The swing back to the left is going to break us.

are you a neocon?
also, your offspring will surely come back to the right once they hit middle age.

It all started after they cracked down on Occupy Wall Street. They had to fracture the population and turn them against each other, which was accomplished by idpol

Occupy was just a symptom, not the cause.

Attached: 1519157954803.png (488x693, 98K)

satan's trips of truth strike once more.

Occupy was degenerate. You can't trust the Left to get anything done. Any criticism of immigration, banking, religion, and so on from the Left is clouded in their shite.

only the Right has answers to any of that stuff.

>What is 9/11

>since the Fed
It was always the JewSA user
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/letter-to-the-hebrew-congregation-at-newport/

2012 is about the point when iPhones really exploded and data usage became cheap. That and the lag from the 2008 recession hitting hard.

We were all inserted into The Simulation while we slept. Now, they are just fucking with us and studying our reactions. Watch the movie Dark City.

>2012
Heh, yeah ok newfag, this shit started way before that