Hey Jow Forums. What do you think about Israel's politics?

Hey Jow Forums. What do you think about Israel's politics?

Serious debate please.

Attached: israeli idf navy girl michalgru.jpg (2040x1690, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Complete_list_of_countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage,_Y_chromosome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Sandler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this cunt again
Just post tits and begone.

you import 3.5bln USD worth of fresh blood every year, what's up with that?

Attached: Israel GDP spending.png (1878x744, 206K)

Don't forget the 1% "Unspecified". It's actually foreskins.

UGLY WHORES

>WALLS ARE BAD
>*builds a wall*
>ETHNOSTATES ARE BAD
>*builds an ethnostate*
>OPEN BORDERS
>*only allows Jewish refugees*
>INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE BEAUTIFUL
>*it's illegal to marry a Christian*

Attached: oy vey! don't joke about that!.jpg (723x538, 64K)

so another +3.5bln USD on foreskins too!
considering they're 450USD a tip that's roughly 777,777 foreskins a year
mother of pearl

OP what do you think of this pic?

Pic related, it's Israels' politics.

Attached: et9.jpg (600x456, 174K)

all kikes will burn

I don't like that you little kikes made America die for you in 1990, 2003 and 2014.

I don't like that you little rodents in America are either gun grabbing nuts like Moychel Bloomberg or literal fascists like Eric Cantoy.

OP what do you think of Israels' politics?

Pic related, it's Israel's politics.

Attached: complex dynamics.jpg (600x430, 37K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Complete_list_of_countries
How come Israel's HDI is higher than Austria's? Are Israelis that more developed than Aryans nowadays?

chcked

It's legit you just need to be a Christian to formally marry one here. Same goes for Muslims. Either way, any mixed couple can apply for 'civil union' in Israel to obtain the same rights and benefits, minus the 'formality'.

OP what do you think of Israel's politics?

Attached: netanyahu.jpg (1750x969, 804K)

Alright.

Sunscreen it is.

Attached: american-aid-to-israel.jpg (529x399, 84K)

>img from 2015
the gdp is at 350m USD right now
still don't know why you import all that blood

In 5 years, when another immigrant waves will be needed to offset the Arab birthrate in occupied teritorries, will be necessary not to be a minority within 20 years, you'll change the current politics to a withdrawal to the 67 borders.
Pushing as many as you want settlers in Hebron and such won't do any good.
You can't even import niggers now...
Good luck

We just had a law that demoted Arabic from an official language.
We are quite based, politics-wise.

So it's less than 0.5%? Good to know.

Attached: MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN - michael aloni.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Parliamentarian clusterfuck? As is typical of those systems.

>WALLS ARE BAD
>ETHNOSTATES ARE BAD
>OPEN BORDERS
>INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE BEAUTIFUL
Elite coastal nepotistic American Jews embedded in the Western power structure.

>*builds a wall*
>*builds an ethnostate*
>*only allows Jewish refugees*
>*it's illegal to marry a Christian*
Israelis, Jewish conservatives, Jewish libertarians, Jewish liberals, Jewish fascists not embedded in the Western power structure.

These are not the same crowd.

Not that based. You've precluded yourself from having allies therefore you plainly fail at politics, really.

Attached: wikistrat.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

This is the difference between Israel, who wants to protect the jewish state, and western liberal jews, who wants to protect themselves by importing more minority groups.

Of course the fun starts when these stances clash in Israel.

Would marry

The birthrate of Jewa in Israel has alraedy matched the Arab one a few years ago.
Add to this that Jews are already the vast majority in Israel and you get a steady cohesive JewLand.

We still have the USA and Canada voting for Israel in the UN. Vetos and all that included.

Attached: israeli idf girl talzucker.jpg (1990x1876, 986K)

I don't care about Israels politics because I don't think Israel should exist.

Attached: IDF Chick 1.png (550x728, 45K)

oooooh Abigaaaaail is one thicc bih, lemme seee dem jewssy milkeeers

Jewfriend how're you going to explain this type of propaganda to your creator? What do you think of Israel's politics?

8/10 because bonus for tits
would gas

I think Netanyahu and Trump have very similar views. I think it`s mostly like the beast of the earth and the little goat.

Do these women actually do anything?

100% disgraceful
>smuggled nukes
>leech the fat retards
>push refugees on Europe by NGOs
>own western media, and run it from Tel Aviv
>pushing western powers into war on Israel region since the end of ww2
>kinda force every nationalist party elsewhere to bow to Israel

There is nothing good, but your country is beautiful and well run, what is good, you took for yourself and run it well too

Do israeli girls like non-jews?
asking for a friend.

I’d like to kvetch all over her bublehs if you catch my drift

But to what country is Israel giving 1% of their GDP? What countries to you guys support?

no xD

Why is that?

Israeli Jews are the Middleastern counterpart to the USA's Republicans. Minus the guns, abortion and Jesus.

I concur to the first part of your reply.

Attached: israelis prefer trump 1457493732801.png (648x798, 605K)

what does a nationalist conservative kike think about the international globalist kikes?

kikes still support israel retard

>God damn, those Jew titties are glorious.
What were we talking about?

pretty much this, you just forgot the holohoax shit

Blood libel, tay sachs.

>still don't know why you import all that blood
>So it's less than 0.5%? Good to know.

gotcha, you don't want to talk about it yet it's a political issue, typical of a cut-dick coward with low testosterone

More of OP's girl for you good goys.

Sure, Israeli girls are quite friendly.

We support Jewish communities all over the world.
Keep in mind that Jews are a minority of less than 1% in any country (besides the USA - 2% and Israeli - 80%).

Attached: 38646003_321447405096857_1375386508298551296_n.jpg (1080x1350, 324K)

i don't care i just don't wanna give them free money.

>look! i can post women to appease you!
pathetic

Sure you want serious debate? Is that why you posted thots in your OP?

Fuck you. I'm still steaming that your kike cousins in Kiryas Joel milk our taxes. They have kike buddies in the Department of Motor Vehicles issuing multiple ID's to their scammer friends, and then they collect a full welfare check on each ID. You are parasites modeled on blood sucking leeches.

Attached: 1534610279134m.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

>TFW Canadian women get BTFO by Israel.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

They stink so bad that their kike shills desperately try to post eastern european whores larping as jewesses to appease us.

>that frige body
>that nose
>that fake hair color
>that flappy beef

lmao that is a top model in there

Iran will glass Shitrael before the decade is over
checkem

Attached: 1414608559764.jpg (431x427, 106K)

Based jap

Attached: Jew Israel Female Ass Soldier.png (420x728, 57K)

Hows the netenyahu vs george soros war going in Israel.

I think it interferes too much in foreign nations using unethical methods that will end up biting it in the ass.
I also think that it keeps in good relations with a diaspora that is antithetical to everything Zionism stands for and who are in fact their enemies, out of sheer greed and opportunism. This will also end up biting Israel in the ass.
Lastly, I think that it should ban Orthodox Judaism.

>die for israel goyim

the lowest form of propaganda, baiting betas with imaginary pussy

gas the kikes and nuke israel

Attached: propaganda girls.jpg (1536x2048, 479K)

The majority of Israeli Jews are right wing and conservative so we dislike many of the left wing causes that are established by diaspora Jews.

It's payment for being the evilest sickest motherfuckers on earth for a few decades. That along with us gloating for the fact that you are and swempt with Muslim and African refugees who sexually dominate your pure Aryan girls.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage,_Y_chromosome
Jewish females (and males) have different genes and DNA to European ones.
That's why the Jews are listed as an ethnoreligious group- meaning both an ethnicity and a religion.

Attached: idf girl Linoy Ben-Itzhak 696935212891494980681no comp.jpg (1106x631, 503K)

They are the same crowd. They are moral relatavists though. They don't believe in a universal set of rules, they consider themselves to be 'special' because an imaginary character that was created in a book of bullshit, the Talmud, is taught to them at a young age. A lie said often enough becomes a truth in the minds of the weak.

Sadly, poster, you are making the false assumption they believe all rules should apply to every country. No, they don't. Their only rule is "Is it good for the Jews?" Whites need to flip that around to "Is it good for Whites?"

do jews poop?

Hey, look. It's a stinky Muslim shill. What's it like being less than a dog? Your mother is a pig.

israel is the villain i adore

will never happen, Israel is just finding a way to make the fat retards do their dirty job, if things heat up, Israel will obliterate them first, all while America and Europe slurp jewish cock good

>The majority of Israeli Jews are right wing and conservative so we dislike many of the left wing causes that are established by diaspora Jews.
>Proceeds to infest and subvert all your nations and governments to support Israel.

Attached: merchant candidates.jpg (998x752, 145K)

Israel is a weird dysgenic Mizrahi-Ashkenazi mestizo fascist state which is largely held up by the support of highly placed diaspora Ashkenazim. Israel is where Ashkenazim go to ruin their gene-pool. Zionism is code-word for Ashkenazi genocide.

Attached: 1459940570739.png (850x618, 74K)

Israeli girls always look sick or malnourished to me, it doesn't matter how much they tan. They send the most beautiful/European mixed ones to Hollywood.

I don't speak Chinese. What's your problem with dogs, you asiatic scum?

>almost 1% of imports are blood
Fucking hell

The land you and your "people" are squatting in is being used as a safe haven for Jewish criminals and thugs that are on the run from the law. From this land you also use what strength and military might you have to destabilize the legitimate nations and governments around you to further settle yourself in a place that you don't belong. The destabilization and turmoil that your government and intelligence operators have committed is what started the refugee crisis while your diaspora cousins are pushing harder than ever to resettle these immigrants where they don't belong.

Pic related is your homeland, and until you move there en masse, I have no sympathy for dead Jews, and even then it'll be hard for me to garner sympathy since Jews simply are not human.

Attached: jewish-autonomous-oblast.jpg (936x606, 169K)

>"Israeli girls"
Any blondes you see in Israel are just Ukrainian prostitutes.

Attached: 1468740854200.jpg (418x960, 254K)

How do you feel about the upcoming war between Israel and Iraq/Iran/Turkey/hezbollah/Hamas/Syria/Russia etc.

Then what do you expect for the Bolshevik Revolution?

Soros is trying to impeach PM Netanyahu, with his extensive reach.

Tell me that. Have you ever had a bris/Bar Mitzvah?

For you. She is still here in Israel.
>Pic related

Attached: israeli girl liron revivo 1423809847103.jpg (1367x2048, 226K)

I loved when CH10 sent a 3D printed gun within inches of Regev and feet of Netanyahu a few years back. That's good old Israeli politics. Or when that anchor said Jesus couldnt walk on water because he was fat and ashamed to leave home. Death to Iran.

> How do you feel about the upcoming war between Israel and Iraq/Iran/Turkey/hezbollah/Hamas/Syria/
Pretty good.

Attached: six-day-war.jpg (319x1184, 131K)

I love these pics.

Attached: 1533521097382.jpg (640x553, 76K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
>By 2010, according to data provided by the Russian Census Bureau, there were only 1,628 Jews remaining in the JAO (less than 1% of the population),

>while ethnic Russians made up 92.7% of the JAO population.

>How does pic related not even topple forward?
The world may never know.

le based qt kike grills 4 goyim

Attached: 38036838_1771937079581234_4123594329908314112_o.jpg (1142x960, 150K)

Attached: Hey+go+big+or+go+home+_787eeb2a265d9fdb12170aaac89f7fd0.jpg (501x443, 100K)

>Hello fellow goys, I too like those big squishy things, yes? Haha, I drink milk not blood, just like you, yes?

Attached: 1529435199063.png (2368x1183, 724K)

Good, I am sure Russia won't jump on the bandwagon and arab armies are shit.
What is the latest moves Big N have made against him? Out of all the countries on the earth I think only Israel would have the balls to assassinate him, any chance he and his son get hit in the near future for fucking with Israel?

> We still have the USA and Canada voting for Israel in the UN. Vetos and all that included.

Attached: twopercent.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>>Proceeds to infest and subvert all your nations and governments to support Israel.
interesting question is what these liberal diaspora jews are thinking?

>We just had a law that demoted Arabic from an official language.
And 60% of the Israeli public, not including arabs, were pissed off about it and want it back.

Literally jews cucking for mudslimes, negroids, asians and other non-jewish immigrants and invader scum.

No more wars for Israel!

>How does pic related not even topple forward?
ikr. She is also sweet and kind af in person.

Pic related, is an Israeli girls of fully Mizrahi Jewish descent.
Her name is Liron Revivo and she has a common Moroccan-Jewish surname here.

We are actually in good terms with Russia actually. Also, many Israeli citizens were born there back when it was the USSR.

Attached: israeli girl liron revivo 10460640_1462236617392016_1150520421298598319_o-alne.jpg (788x2048, 410K)

I was just teasing since Erdocuck thinks he is going to lead the charge for all arabs even though his countries economy is blowing out. Putin is a big supporter.
Also it would be huge poetic justice if Israel killed George Soros after he sent his fellow kinsmen to their graves and profited.

So, you're saying that the western liberal jews living in America are actively trying to destroy the west, while the "based" conservative jews in Israel are trying to save Israel from all bad influence.
And still you claim that those 2 groups hate each other?
One is destroying every other country, while one is building up Israel.
That sounds like working together to me.

that nose

>muh bleached 85 IQ Mizrahi Arabs are totally equal to Ashkenazim
>the 75% miscegenation is definitely not a problem
Israel is a two-digit IQ Arabic shithole and Zionism is a retarded form of race-blind civic nationalism. Fuck you, Ziocuck. Wiping Israel from the Earth would save the Ashkenazi race from degeneration into subhuman Arabs.

Attached: 61192989.jpg (500x330, 121K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Sandler
There are also based Jews in the USA. Mostly Orthodox ones and former Israelis, who are also Republicans.

I agree. FYI, Turks and Iranians are both Muslim but not Arab.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
" A study led by Harry Ostrer published on June 11, 2010, found close links between Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jews, and found them to be genetically distinct from non-Jews. "

Attached: 25717333_9b8ea8e5a7274afad43adcdff8eba965 sapirsalomon.jpg (1302x916, 167K)

I know jsut a blanket term so I don't have to type turk, persian, arab, etc. I mean they are all brown and muslim to me. So what do you think the chances are Netenyahu will assassinate him?

Attached: 1536089352981.jpg (184x184, 12K)

why do jewesses have such large breasts

Attached: 13937757_1262011360484885_4445830833042174587_o.jpg (1386x2048, 233K)

that is a good doggo

We never claimed any of these things and nearly all marriages in Israel are interracial

Attached: DevcIfdUEAAB2OA.jpg (640x360, 111K)

The leftest Diaspora jews really give Israeli nationalists a bad name.

>nearly all marriages in Israel are interracial
Hot. What races are most involved?

>why do jewesses have such large breasts
For the babies?

It's not because Jews aren't white. We're just somewhat pale.

Attached: 10890755_309332789277774_1145949908_n.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Ashkenazim are 70% European. All studies claiming to show close links between Mizrahi Arabs and Ashknazim are Zionist Ashkenazi-genocide civic-nationalist propaganda. The shared DNA between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim is less than 20%. Zionism is an American conspiracy designed to slowly exterminate the high-IQ Ashkenazi race.

Attached: Ashkenazi gentleman preaches the truth to Mizrahi policeman.jpg (729x528, 229K)

No they don't
That's like saying Vietnamese sex workers give amerimutts a bad name

there are less than 200,000 people in that land (which is much bigger than what you're squatting now). You kicked out more than twice as many Palestinians in 48. I'm sure you'll manage.

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)