A fucking straight white male...

A fucking straight white male. How fucking hard would it have been for Netflix to find a LGTBQ+ or PoC actor for the role?

Attached: 70313607.jpg (600x841, 115K)

Our campaign to get polish actors went to shit doesn't it?

>watching tv shows based on video games
wew kys

Dis gon be gud fàm.

You realize the role had to be played by a guy hot ass bitches want to fuck right?

>video game based on novels

He'd better fucking be wearing contact lenses for his witcher eyes but I bet they fucking won't.

>yeneffer is going to be a magical trans
>triss will be mixed
>dandelion a fag
>zoltan an arab
>ciri a lesbian niggress
>hispanic or nigger ruler/king of some kind
>strong whamen
this is their writing staff btw

Attached: witchersjw.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

its a novel retard

THEY WILL NOT LET US HAVE ANYTHING

Attached: 1493940586643.jpg (766x413, 32K)

Seeking asylum is not illegal but neither is denying it. Also, I'm seeking asylum from my job, any countries want me on the dole? I can help you power level in any game you want.

We need to meme this into reality to light some more fences on fire.

>Watching literally any TV

100% degenerate

But you already have the books and games
So what are they not "letting you have"?

>LGTBQ+ or PoC actor
They have shit acting skills and make unreasonable demands in their contract.

A franchise, even warhammer felt into this crap.

I've read the entire series before the first game was even announced and clearly this show is based on the games, look at the promotional art.

Attached: 1530398566270.png (300x250, 26K)

>Using a PC or personal smartphone to access the internet
You may as well be drinking söylent at this point

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I would really really like it if yeneffer is a trap.

Attached: 5BCE3BE5-3023-45DF-BA91-C2A54A5179CC.jpg (850x1030, 182K)

There is already the book and game franchises
This tv show doesnt change that, it doesnt erase it
Same with a warhammer comic, it doesnt get rid of or change the rest of the franchise

Cavill is too handsome to play Geralt.

Attached: tdy_klg_pirate_2_160119.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

To be fair, the author of books was involved in making the first game and influenced visual direction of the series.

Well you want to attract people who played the game dont you?

I loved Witcher 3 for the simple fact that there were no blacks in it. I rarely watch movies or consume any modern media because I can't stand watching niggers. They are an eyesore to me and the sound of their ignorant voices is like nails on a chalkboard. I will watch this show if they keep it all White like the game (with the exception of the few Arabs in the DLC), but I'm sure they'll fill it to the brim with black niggers like every other show out today. I fucking hate blacks and liberals so much. They ruin everything they look at.

Attached: goodniggy2.jpg (650x829, 188K)

1.Cool wine aunt
2.Thot
3.Virtuous rapist
4.Radar dish
5.Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Number which one you think which is which and if you guess correct you'll win a prize.

Triss and Yennifer will be black women screen shot this

And Geralt having a threesome with both of them while Ciri masturbates behind the curtain

If they POZ my Witcher, Netflix is as canceled and I'm moving to Amazon Prime.

In the books he's a fucking cuck with liberal values. Best believe they'll milk that shit in it's entirety.

Attached: 1536151001623.jpg (600x841, 438K)

>enjoying anything at all

wew kys degenerate

That's why I like Lord of the Rings movie

Netflix shows are the hot shit right now, people will give shit to witcher fans for days to no end, do you remember being a Marvel fan before the movies?

> he doesn't like straight white males

must not be 1 and is salty

because even the people who are not white and who have no depression, well they don't give a fuck about stupid insecure shit like this

>antonio you don't look dark enough sit in the shadow

He's a cool guy, i'm glad he got the part though he looks way more chad than Geralt so it's a little weird

>If they POZ my Witcher,
already confirmed they are pozing it, there were a bunch of twaats from the head jewess writer that they are including niggers and others. Also, no way is he taking less than 2 mill an episode even to get out of bed so that's $16 million of the budget right there.

it's literally just going to be british actors because Americans fetish the accent.

>He gives a shit what other people think about his hobbies
Poor you

also cavil is exceedingly too handsome to be Geralt. I hope they find a way to make him look like the albino creepy looking freak he's supposed to be.

he's probably gonna have a black sidekick

They have a fucking copy of make trouble by Cecile Richards, my sides.

Would be a britcuck that take this stance.
Fucking anglos

BASED idris elba

what'd you mean?
there are literal hundreds of blacks in lotr

but lotr had plenty of niggers in forms of orc and uruk hai

Netflix shows are mostly low budget garbage for the most part. I like Santa Clarita Diet and altered Carbon though. Also Luke Cage was pretty good.

Your stance is "these people wont make a tv show exactly how I want it"
I thought the SJWs where the ones constantly bitching about catering media to them, but Jow Forums does it even more

Don't be fooled. Casting Geralt as a nigger would be too obvious, but there will be plenty of (((usual tricks))) in the final show.

Attached: concerned.png (447x591, 408K)

>I thought the SJWs where the ones constantly bitching about catering media to them, but Jow Forums does it even more
Nice try, Sargon

>fans of the series are upset the series isn't how they wanted it

How will you survive other people having an opinion on a show? I'll be sure to pray for you.

fuck off sargoy of mossad

The original book series and game still exist
Complaining that another adaption MIGHT not be the exact same is what you are doing right now, and its stupid

>another adaption
>meanwhile in reality Hollywood kikes do nothing but caster to niggers and mutts
>i-it's just another adaption of a fantasy series! Fragile bigots

Go prep your wifes bull, Carl

Stupid niggers once again ITT
The show will based on the BOOKS, not games. The fact she already told that some episodes will be from the first book "the last wish" already confirms this AND some of the characters that are going to be in this show were only seen in the novels, such as Cahir

>cast nothing but niggers and mutts
That doesnt seem to be the case here, so whats your argument?

Oh for sure, i swear netflix had a checklist of shit that they require in their shows. Everyone one of their shows has at least one mixed race couple, a strong female lead who is usually played by a non white actress, hilariously frequent sex scenes that add nothing to the shows and too retarded filler episodes for no fucking reason other than to stretch out the seasons. The filler episodes is probably my biggest gripe, i can't watch any of their marvel shows because the filler is so dull in them. Even stranger things season 2 had a shitty filler episode and the first season didn't.

lol, that fucking beard

Oh no fans of the series want what made the series good to be in the show, better call the police

>Disingenuous, hypocritical statements.

It’s been said to death but...

Ciri fucked a girl in the novels tho.

*cater to niggers and mutts
It should be pretty fucking clear to anyone with half a brain, who's actually been paying attention, that media isn't exactly to keen on anything that's white these days.

Go watch some Mark Collet and fuck off of Jow Forums until you have been informed.

Except all the people in this thread are bitching about is that some of the actors might be black
Character skin colour isnt what made the books good, but its all Jow Forums cares about

There's only one true Witcher series/movie.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alekinoplus.pl%2Fms_galeria%2Ffotobase%2F28800_c.jpg&f=1.jpg (800x450, 94K)

Ciri was also really fucked in the head.

Just get Big Boss to star as Geralt, ez pz :)

Attached: 1447313651775.png (1436x714, 1.44M)

trips of truth

>Character skin colour isnt what made the books good, but its all Jow Forums cares about
No, because catering to your bugman sensibilities is clearly what makes media great.

It went so well for the com,ics industry...oh, shit. No, wait...

Attached: shitskin marvel.png (800x490, 580K)

Yes
The age of whites is over, the age of poc begins!

Attached: 180px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Motion_Picture_Trilogy_-_Gothmog.jpg (180x158, 16K)

So I was right, you are just mad that some characters might be black
You dont care about writing or acting quality, just skin colour

Ok sorry if i still remember being a young buck with joy.

Wew lad another based game turns into shit thanks leftist

Why would there be blacks in this?

As a British person I think the whole gravely american voiced Geralt in a sea of goofy sounding Brits works well. They should stick with that formula

I kinda liked her. Definitely looking forward to that ice skating fight as long as it's done well. Also, they better not fuck up Bonhart and Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach.

Because black actors exist and some of them are quite good at it

Only genetically modified people should play people with altered DNA. Other options is for biggoted nazis.

I agree. For instance Black Panther II should focus on white characters. Its about the acting and story not skin colour.

Lol what good black actors? Samuel L Jackson lmao

everything outside of high culture is simply propaganda dressed up in bows of varying superfluous intricacy to find a way to fool almost anyone depending on how smart they think they are.

Attached: 1524175061808.jpg (682x1024, 86K)

There are no blacks in the Witcher. It's intentionally set in a pre-industrial pseudo-albionic/gaulish fantasy world

Kek

If you can find the line in the books that state there are only light skinned people in their country ill accept it
Otherwise there could be blacks