Protesters paid to disrupt caught. How much you think they paying? Looking for work

Protesters paid to disrupt caught. How much you think they paying? Looking for work.

Attached: IMG_20180905_105445.jpg (750x768, 114K)

You get money to do what you believe in? What's the problem.

lmao and so many "liberals" were saying that thinking the protesters were paid was nothing but propaganda

This is a false flag organized by Alex Jones. He's been paying crisis actors all day. He's in Washington today.

I believe in political genocide though, I'm just looking for ways to fund it.

i thought these people dont believe in capitalism

the dems planned this for days.

Craigslist bitch. that's where a lot of liberals do their business.

One of the reasons the personals got taken down was because half the ads were encrypted spy messages, fake posts.

Some fake ad with a lot of gibberish towards the bottom.

The brown down is probably a Soros shill and someone with ties to Paki or Chinese intelligence.

The chinks recruited people during occupy Wall Street. There were Chinese Dilberts walking around and talking to people during the camp outs.

Facebook is literally the American arm of the Chinese government.

holy shit

Pro-whites and right wing goys should infiltrate and take those shill positions, then funnel the money into white hands while at the same time creating an even more hateable image of the left, you could use this to be paid opposition , being paid by your opposition.

Source? Or is there a way to 100% verify this? Then people can stop calling paid shills and protestors a "conspiracy theory".

Sometimes you wonder how many of these people really care about his shit and aren't just either looking for work or career criminals.

Attached: antifafakeproof.jpg (540x960, 64K)

best post in this thread...hitler paid people to march as well

Is there something wrong with paid protestors?

why the fuck isn't this on page one?
this will be at the top of kike drudge tomorrow

Like who?

Soooooo..... who is sandy money boy... l

reddit

Fuck, you mean you could be paid to give Helicopter Rides? I love America

Brown criminal is wearing a linen shirt... Probably from a sandy desert area

Blue pen = lawyer

these are organic protests from passionate people goyim

Don't worry she's going to voluntarily mail 70% of that to the IRS in order to pay for government programs like all anti capitalists do.