White pepole are only 11.5% of the total world population

White pepole are only 11.5% of the total world population
How do we fix it, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536160403890.png (308x576, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
youtu.be/Hql3b5HSqDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Operation BLEACH
> white men need to marry white women and produce many pure white children
> at the same time white men need to go on sex flights to Mexico, Latin America/Asian countries and Bleach the local women but NOT MARRY THE WHORE OR BRING THEIR BASTARDS BACK
> white population grows while bleaching nonwhite genes from the population.

Bleaching Latin American should take a generation since majority are already half bleach.
But this can o my work if pure white children are being reproduced at a high rate as well.

>Argentina

>How do we fix it, Jow Forums?
genocide

There are 500 million in the rest of Europe excluding the countries on there already.

>Le 56%
>Slavs
>Monkeys
>Saviors of hman civilisation
>Angl*s
>Ital*ans
>Sp*niards
>Slaves
>100% whites

>>Saviors of hman civilisation
You're about to be fish food froggy.

Attached: 880x495_cmsv2_b1761b66-0a12-5367-b1d0-61d1e8aecc39-3291964.jpg (880x495, 50K)

>Not counting partial whites due to one-drop rule where 75% white counts as non-white.

Whites number nearly as much as the chinks. There's more whites living now than ever before in terms of absolute numbers. But since white nats are completely obessesed with Germanic features, they make the numbers seem much lower than it is.

And yes, Argentina is white. The vast majority of its population descend from Spanish and Italian settlers.

You're not white Chicano. Also you have to go back

The relative share of white world population has declined because Africa and Asia has seen an baby boom since 1945. It isn't because whites are dying off like the white nats are claiming.

Also

>inb4 sven jokes because Jow Forums can't handle facts that go against their narrative.

fuck off sven

This but add to this mass genocide of mutts in white countries

Attached: BE874CF9-8753-499E-9C93-6284761E6AB9.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Change the definition of whiteness. Just like the Americans did.

People, mostly Americans, don't realise that race isn't a clear cut thing. There are fenotypes that are increasingly uncommon the further away from Europe you go. You can with relative ease find stereotypically "white" features in peoples you wouldn't expect to. Some Arabs have light hair and light eyes, especially in the Levant. Yet these people are not deemed "white" because they're not Christian or whatever.

Attached: Zinedine_Zidane_by_Tasnim_01.jpg (541x530, 70K)

Attached: STGR.jpg (1240x1754, 497K)

Italy is 58 million whites, and France has a population of 66 million, we all know that not all of them are white.

Attached: main-qimg-fd5c8a559e1f3279519664facbbd7bb3 (1).png (602x353, 124K)

Dont worry thanks to our afforts there will be 50% less in 50 years

25% white doesnt count

>united states 252m
>france 66m

Brazil? This must be fake news

Meh, eventually it’s going to all drop to 0. Jews have won.

Just think about it,

China TFR is already below 2,
India TFR is 2.3, reaching 2.1 by 2019. South India has a TFR of 1.6-1.8
Pakistan TFR is over 3, but it’s also dropping, low (slightly above 2) in urban areas
Iran’s TFR is below France at 1.8

The only countries with a TFR of over 4 are African countries but they’ve showed signs of dropping

But Guess which countries has seen an INCREASE in TFR? Israel.

Goy genocide is real.

About half the brazilian population is white, believe it or not.
German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and French colonizers helped that become a reality.
True blacks are only 5% the rest are mixed race.

You do realize that petty insults directed at people you disagree are a staple of liberal counterarguments.

I'm not sure if you're a shill attempting to cause divisions, or an idiotic persona of the right wing but it seems like your tiresome agenda hasn't been working for awhile. Go play somewhere else where you can actually compete. Have a good day.

>Saviors of hman civilisation
kek,great meme

Blondes are probably like 5% of the world population or less
Why don't they get minority status?

>Anonymous (ID: CHvIK/3N) 09/05/18(Wed)14:15:05 No.184653947▶
>Durbin thinks that a slaughterhouse is bad? And that Delaware has a lot of slaughterhouses? We don’t. We have chicken farms and some other shit. So Durbin better watch his old ass mouth before he becomes chicken feed.
>File: Screenshot_20180905-11325(...).jpg (482 KB, 1078x1988)
fake and gay

Kill non-whites
>ebola for niggers
>birb flu for chinks

Attached: th(3).jpg (474x366, 40K)

but then your hapa spawn has to take a white bride/husband to further the bleaching, depriving a total white person a mate. making more hapas is not the correct way to rebuild the white race. making a hapa is legit increasing the numbers of nonwhites, you are just fooling yourself

Our previous generations have failed. When Europeans were >50% it could have ended there. Now I don't know.

It's self-reported and badly at that. A lot of what passes for white in Brazil wouldn't fit anywhere in Europe. I'd say maybe 25% of the population is 95+% European.

nuke yurop

>brazil
>argentinia
>no germany
>60% murica with 252 million
I thought it is a shoop, but found out it is real when i looked it up.

>definition of white people has changed
>cuba now 64% white
>puerto rico 76% white
>costa rica 82%
>uruguay 87%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

What the fuck is this shit.

Argentina is 50% white actually... so there are only 20 million whites here

Hang yourself. Bye faggot.

Uruguay is whiter than your country, unironically.

>The vast majority of its population descend from Spanish and Italian settlers.
just so you know how """homogenous""" our population is, all of the players in this picture are counted as "white" in any stat about Argentina.

from personal experience (which you may dismiss as anecdotal evidence, I don't give a fuck) our country is about 70% white at best.

Attached: 5237367368347349.png (1280x730, 2.31M)

Blacks making up over a billion people is the most eye catching of statistics. They are breeding with reckless abandonment while not having the resources to accommodate for these newborns. Blacks will be the very death of the white man, they will insist to enter into European ethnic countries for handouts rather then live in a forever third world country that they were born into. Blacks do not care about what they can do for their fellow countrymen, they are in it to cause choas among the masses. To spread the world like parasites, decaying everything in its path. They cannot be changed, they are the problem. Over a billion of these creatures with growth rates shooting through the roof. Something drastic needs to be done to curtail this madness.

>The Saviors of the Human Civilization do nothing but get blacked
Good blackpill, faggot, thankfully it's false.

must be mutts editing it

Attached: melth.png (421x389, 228K)

lmao it counts france as 90 percent white

we either breed like mad or kill like mad
i'm for the later
inba
>we

They are whiter than Spanish people and most Italians, if you can believe that.
I was surprised when I learned that the first Argentinian I spoke to was, in fact, Argentinian.

>Baguettes and frogs
>Ever saving anything

That’s actually quite a lot though

Big news:
Spaniards are not white
Portuguese are not white

If we all have 6 kids it won’t matter in the long run

fuck off mehmet

Too bad 90% of anons on board at the very least will die alone

>Argentina
>BRAZIL
At least they didn't include mexico

*on this board

I doubt it

> saviours of human civilization
fuck off Robespierre

Attached: le nouveau française.png (547x433, 12K)

>I was surprised when I learned that the first Argentinian I spoke to was, in fact, Argentinian.
it boggles the mind

The Jow Forums influence was so strong that I wasn't expecting a white guy to tell me he's Argentinian

>France
>66 million

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1444407175324.jpg (1860x862, 609K)

If you exclude all non 95% erhnic europeans and you include mediterranean slavs and nordics there are about 600 million we are 8% of the population now

>then your hapa spawn has to take a white bride/husband to further the bleaching
Not necessarily. Let the hapas proliferate and eventually procreate with each other.

You can find white guys even in Kenya or Zimbabwe.
Boggles the mind, eh?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x146, 861K)

re read what I greentexted.
also, I don't usually tell people what to do, but you shouldn't take your information from a vietnamese image board for cambodian cartoons filled with anti social racist 12 year olds.
I might be wrong, but you know.

And at the end of the century we will be less than 500 million pure europeans

Yes but they will never state that they're native Kenyan or Zimbabwean, you fucking retard

Attached: Glass.jpg (3500x1753, 652K)

maybe it was a Jow Forumstard trolling you

Attached: naziswatchout.png (704x808, 749K)

By the end of the century we will be 5% of the population
Very very bad news

They count the entirety of the French population as white, how disingenuous can they be?

Attached: 1525546306247.jpg (2288x2208, 957K)

In Philippines lots of prostitutes raise the kids of western sex tourists. There are documentaries about this phenome on which is slowly bleaching the society. If you people want to live this fantasy and can live knowing your children wont grow up with a father you can go there.

Race mixing done right

new hapa master race?

Attached: bruce.png (485x713, 278K)

So do any white people play soccer in Argentina?

I'd say white Rhodesians are as native to their land as white Argentinians to theirs.

Talking about retards, you found a tall and blonde Argentinian and somehow you took the idea that most Argentinians must be like that.

Haha
Subhumans BTFO

Ugh, not this again, we're not white so fuck off cumskins.

what the fuck even is this question

pic related is berber

>USA(that many)
>Brazil
>Argentina
lol I really wanna see the definition of white used in that statistic

He means none of the players are white.

Does France know what is White anymore?
youtu.be/Hql3b5HSqDs

I agree we must make the world le 56%

Colonialism should've been about white men whitening the world.
White men should reproduce and donate semen instead of masturbating into a sock.

I wonder if Europeans would still colonize Africa if they saw the future.