[THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT ACTUALLY BELIEVES]

[THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT ACTUALLY BELIEVES]

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-05 Cher on Twitter KAVANAUGH=ALL LGBT RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY,WOMEN LOSING CHOICE, CONT (640x559, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cher/status/1037142507006582784?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sincerely hope that they're right, for once.

and when none of that comes to fruition people will see that they are Chicken Little nutjobs who throw tantrums like children when their team doesn't win

Don't make me agree with Trump

Of course they're mostly over exaggerating, but this supreme court nomination is actually going to fuck them pretty hard.

WTF I love Kavanaugh now.

Yeah ofcourse. Cher is an influencer, and she will influence many of her fans with her ideas. They wont double check anything because she said it, and many other influential degenerates do the same taking hundred thousands of fans with them in the left wing agenda.

what do you retards actually think is happening with trump? Do you think hes competent? Guy is fucking running on half a senile braincell. Jow Forums/pol seems hijacked by a swarm of literal anti-civilizational morons.

>American kike female screeching about her schizophrenia
why do these people have a voice?

Boomer influencer

well they are mentaly ill ofc they are deluded

Was cher replaced with a robot?

Attached: D4A6853E-6993-4AA0-A0B5-286EC5C63639.jpg (500x238, 23K)

Wait wait wait how does he take away voting rights?

degenerates like her will be executed after civilization has fallen and the world descends into a state of anarchy.

please blame the left's propaganda and not the confused and twisted human conscious experience blathering about like a retard

the human can be changed, but not the left

I had a suspicion of Cher's sexual fetishes, but I could never imagine the reality.

>a president bypassing Congress

Didn't congress pass DACA?

What level of brain damage leads people to try to construct sentences with Emojis? How did this stupid whore communicate in the 70s and 80s?

Go on.

I wish it was actually true.

How exactly?

>72 years old

get off the internet great grandma

Twitter induced insanity.

I thought Cher said she was going to house DACA people? Why hasn't she?

wtf I love kavanaugh now

Just like Trump was supposed to bring nuclear war to the world.
This is the result of retarded uneducated people being allowed to watch too many apocalypse movies and Capeshit.

Attached: 1365269827895.gif (320x181, 1.02M)

Boomers will influence other boomers and their obese kids.
Also, cher is an LGBT icon.

Can't tell if its just Boomerposting or drug usage

They'll have to legislate through the legislative branch.

The answer is clear, though. Both, in addiction with alcohol and depression.

She writes like an absolute moron. I know twitter format makes you sound like an idiot, but that makes me think of Billy Madison. If she can be mad about Kavanaugh and fine with Ginsberg and Soto mayor than she has the left's flexible standards to an extraordinary degree.

Attached: no points for you.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I've been trying to read this for 5 minutes with no success, by brain flat out refuses to make sense of this word salad of mental illness

Attached: 1518377777754.jpg (467x519, 57K)

Letting the crazy wash over me

Attached: 1259936941234.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

normie faggot detected

>crown equals fkn train wreck and peanuts

I must be getting old because I don’t have any idea what this kid is trying to say.

Mainly on the front that everything thsy want will be challenged and struck down by the supreme court, because everything they want will inheritly against the constitution. Also Kav is a heavy supporter of 2A, even going against the "pistol and shotgun" crowd, which means good luck pushing an anti-gun law through.

Affirmative action is OVER.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1003K)

SHHHHHH!!!!! Don't ask questions, just believe.

Sounds pretty nice.

u got a source there mate

Attached: 30054C3A-E698-4A08-9C87-988E5BB10CA6.jpg (200x227, 12K)

Can never take people who write like that seriously. This is what elementary school was supposed to have fixed.

>Cher is an influencer
That line begins and ends with drag queens.

They are just as bad, and in many cases, worse than the most paranoid conservatives when Obama was president.

Oh dear, she’s off her meds again

>typical leftie woman types like that
Oooooh boy. They really do have down syndrome

That's just in the first month.

It's not actually, they are just hoping low information people will outrage over lies.

She adapt her writing to low-IQ lefties, which are usually ghettards

Cher's been drinking again.

If fucking only

crown trump ets power 2 change old laws
crown is fucking trainwreck and peanut
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT SAYING

I thought we were supposed to be the conspiracy theorists.

Is all that plastic in her body leaking into her brain ?

I always trust serious judicial theory coming from washed up leather purses in full caps using emojis.

Can someone translate this for me? I don't speak whatever language this is.

>What level of brain damage leads people to try to construct sentences with Emojis?
It's the novelty factor.
My 75 year old father just started texting this year and he communicates primarily with emojis and uses the red tengu face as a what is basically a signature.

"u [walking person][dog]?[tengu face]"
It's cringe worthy but I'm not going hold it against him.

Any other lefties on here sick of retards embarrassing us? At this point you have to agree with Jow Forums at how ridiculous this shit has gotten. The right loves to use these people as propaganda and it works. I meet people every day who are moving further right from the left but i meet almost nobody who's moving from right to left. I can't help but shake my head when i see people defending leftism by insulting people's race, class or other shit. The right can get away with it because they don't run on a platform of equality, we just look like hypocrites when we do it. What the fuck happened to actually trying to win over hearts and minds? Now people campaign through alienation of specific groups and it's bizarre.

She's a fucking idiot.

My moms the same way

And all I can do is sit here and say, "I FUCKING WISH."

"DRUMPFF BAADD BAAD
KAVANAUGH BAAAD
I AM DRUNK, IS THAT A PROBLEM?!"
Here.

There not. They built up hysteria over a 1990s Democrat who ran as a republican

Googling cher, a famous celebrity, sure was hard. Took me almost 10 seconds. Time is shekels afterall
twitter.com/cher/status/1037142507006582784?s=19

Attached: 1528192028676_0.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>LIVES=NEVER THE SAME=bolted?
>trump is a legume?
k, keep me posted

Attached: what the fuck am i looking at.png (634x409, 519K)

Why are boomer former celebs acting like 12 year olds losing in an online game
>incomprehensible writing
>ALL CAPS
>random emojis spread around

Visit my website at CONGRESS.trump

sounds like when the right was complaining about obummer abusing executive orders

obviously jews control the world right now but we can tell you how to circumvent them by going to joy of satan dot org and everything will just fall into place. good luck bye.

I think it's funny how stupid people like Cher and nignogs are resorting back to heiroglyphics instead of learning proper English.

Remember, these people believe the ends justify the means. The more unhinged they become the more likely they are to encourage and push their side to commit violence.
We already have Senators coordinating with protestors to disrupt Senate hearings, how long will it be before these fucks stop protesting and just start attacking their opponents?

Attached: 1535430917770.png (712x435, 335K)

What a Looney bitch, no surprise she raised her only daughter into a tranny train wreck before it was popular.

>one supreme court judge appointment is going to LITERALLY HITLER NAZIS FASCIST GENOCIDE I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
Did I get it right?

>how long will it be before these fucks stop protesting and just start attacking their opponents?
About 5 years ago

Attached: 04072228-AntifaBannerCover.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 82K)

It's always dooms day end of the world to these people

The world ended in '12, everything since then has been purgatory

I'm not talking about them attacking randoms on the street. How far are we from seeing them attacking high profile people while being cheered on by the media and politicians? These crazy leftists trying to shut down a Supreme Court nominee hearing were actually brought in by the Democrat Senators to disrupt and shut it down.
That's banana republic tier shit.

>people will see
Sweet summer child.

Kek

I don't think they will. In fact, they'll probably double down.

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x269, 12K)

>delusional cunt acts delusional
imugan ma shuck

My guess is voter ID laws. You know because POCs are too fucking retarded to get an ID.

Steve Scalise, Rand Paul

The media just brushes them under the rug.

I wish

>voter ID laws are racist cause blacks are helpless subhumans

What democrats unironically believe.

I foller her on Twitter for the salt and to call her Pocahontas II occasionally.

>pizzagate

I wish.

If only.

Attached: 1522190737262.png (665x741, 370K)

Does anyone else see Cher as patient zero for TDS???
Shes bachit insane

Cher's tweets remind me of Louis Wain's cat paintings and how they got more and more bizarre as his schizophrenia progressed and his health declined. She gets nuttier every day.

Attached: Louis_wain_cats.png (500x1011, 1.13M)

>tfw the right will never do the things that the left promises that they'll do
I just want RWDS to wipe out the degenerates, is that so much to ask?

>this kid
That was a 70 something year old woman posting that.

>muh choice
>muh contraception

Once you've actually dealt with women who have aborted your babies you gain a new kind of hate for cunts that cry about this. Close your fucking legs if you don't want people to crawl back out of there later.

do you actually think anyone here takes you seriously

I never realized she was so low IQ until I saw her twitter.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
I CAN FEEL SOMETHING INSIDE YOU SAY
YOU REALLY DIDN'T PUT THE CONDOM ON OOOH

>THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT ACTUALLY BELIEVES

No, this is what one washed up singer / actor believes.

>KAVANAUGH=ALL LGBT RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY,WOMEN LOSING CHOICE,& CONTRACEPTION,PPL OF COLOR LOSE VOITNG RIGHTS, CROWNtrump GETS POWER 2 CHANGE OLD LAWS,&MAKE NEW LAWS BY OVERRIDING/BYPASSING CONGRESS.trump "NEVER"GETTING INDICTED 4 CRIMES !! OUR LIVES=NEVER THE SAME= screw'd. crown=fkntrainWRECK&peanut

Carrie fisher tweeted the same way.
Its both drugs and being old

Get off this board retard

Cher is still around? I didn't know. I thought she od'd on smack or coke a decade ago
She has some admirable control over her cruise control for cool, though, I like how trump isn't in caps while the rest of the only semi-coherent, emoticon-riddled points are.