Does anyone else feel sorry for women who become whores? Not angry...

Does anyone else feel sorry for women who become whores? Not angry, but genuinely saddened by it because they deserve better. All evidence points to "liberated" women who become cool wine aunts/cat ladies are more miserable than ever.
Pic related is exhibit A. I see things like
>instagram model/influencer
And think, "that's beneath you, sweetheart".

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-113259_Chrome.jpg (1078x1988, 482K)

wasn't she killed on some billionaires yacht?

Sheila's are just sad because they don't get BFC (big finnish cock)

sometimes I do. In an earlier time when society was more structured, they would have amounted to something. They're casualties of too much freedom.

Show me a single woman that isnt a dumb, vapid, emotional cunt and I will have sympathy for them.

yes, but the billionaire hadn't been on board for a week or two
for some reason her body was tied up with rope

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 5K)

>influencer

Attached: 1536009342578.png (300x276, 126K)

lol who the fuck cares about cunts

Sort of. I don't hate them for it because its in the nature of women to conform and be lead and thats all they're doing despite all the claims of liberation.

I'm not going to cry about it like a faggot and tell everyone how I'd treat her so much better like some reddit fedora-tipping incel.

>for some reason her body was tied up with rope
ritual killing ?

Kek

Attached: 1531248737481.jpg (490x490, 68K)

A Mexican billionaire

Probably

Why are you saddened though? They knew what choice they are making. Don't make the mistake even for a second they were all naive about it.

Attached: portapotty.png (743x617, 35K)

>Does anyone else feel sorry for women who become whores? Not angry, but genuinely saddened by it because they deserve better.
That's just your dick talking

Nope. Why would I feel sad desu? They're on the level on dogs.
If a dog with poor training gets shot for trying to bite people, are you gonna cry?
no ofc not.

>Does anyone else feel sorry for women who become whores?
its terribly said, but then again my girlfriend cheated on me, i kicked her ass out, then she spent two weeks doing nothing but drinking herself into a coma and getting fucked until she broke her pelvis is 3 places and i had to pick her up to drop her at the E.R.
at some point, it turns from deeply saddening, to deeply sad and horribly disgusting

Most of these women have never had a strong man in their life. Women drift aimlessly without a masculine figure in their life and are at the complete mercy to whatever degeneracy modern (((media))) wants to push onto them. With a strong man in their life they want to please him and make him happy and will follow his lead politically.

based

I feel anger, but not towards them, but our society that brainwashes them into thinking that selling your body, promiscuity etc are freeing.

>feeling sorry for portapotties

fuck off they made their bed, tied their noose and now they are fucking dead. and thats a good thing

>she was a monied insta-whore

Error, Sympathy not found

Attached: 1510368427303.jpg (674x674, 74K)

She will blow through that one million and then be so used up that no cuck 1ould be willing bite the bullet.
Also, why are all muslims/arabs such closet cases lol like holy shit

WTF is an instagram influencer?
another word for instagram whore?

I blame toxoplasmosis for the "white female curse".

The effect of the parasite on the human mind is not well understood. In rats it causes a loss of fear, causes the rats to engage in risk taking behavior.

Pretty much what white women do:
> drink, take drugs
>fuck with lots of men, mostly blacks (criminals)
> eat up the SJW bullshit despite the detrimental effects on the body/mind/soul.

>Does anyone else feel sorry for women who become whores? Not angry, but genuinely saddened by it because they deserve better.
Women are responsible for their own actions. I have no sympathy for them, and they don't deserve better.
>If it were the other way around, they'd roast you for complaining.

>choice

What the Greeks called “heterity,” that is, being connected to another or being centered on someone other than oneself, is a characteristic proper to the cosmic female, whereas to have one’s own principle in oneself is proper to the pure male. . . . female life is almost always devoid of an individual value but is linked to someone else in her need, born of vanity, to be acknowledged, noticed, flattered, admired, and desired...
- Evola

>broke her pelvis in 3 places
That's some hard fucking.

>drinking herself into a coma and getting fucked until she broke her pelvis is 3 places and i had to pick her up to drop her at the E.R.
lol

>what white women do:
>fuck with lots of men, mostly blacks (criminals)
Hahahaha, no.
That's meme. Around of 10% of white trash race mix.
White wymin are the least race mixer group. Don't push your BBC memes here brasilian-kun.

YOU THINK THIS IS A BAD THINGS ?>>

SHE FUCKED AND WHORED AND DRUGED TILL HER BRAIN CAN NO LONGER GET HIGH FROM ANY MOAR DOPAMINE

THEN SHE NECKED HERSELF.

LITERALLY BEST LIFE,

IN REALITY SHE PUT HERSELF TO GOOD USE AND WHEN SHE COULDNT GET HIGH NEMORE SHE THREW THE CONTROLLER OUT.

pfft NOW SHE WILL BECOME A FEMINIST HERO.

OR SHE GOT NECKed by ILLUMINATI, either way party hard!
this gentlemen is how the game is to be played.

Attached: 543906.jpg (732x638, 88K)

Attached: hoes.jpg (625x347, 37K)

You obviously have never been to the US.
The epicenter of (((SJW))) brainwash.

She will be broke in weeks. No doubt about it.

>Another said: "Everyone should take a page from Sinead's book - where she was meant to have a holiday in Bali that turned into a year and a half trip sailing across the world."
>Only the boat's crew were on board when Ms McNamara was found unconscious and "twisted in rope" at the rear of the boat, The Australian newspaper reported.

>instagram influencer
someone who creates hashtags that get reused

true story. I guess drinking 5th of cheap whiskey everyday and losing 25 pounds in a week while being passed out and fucked by your bar pals isn't good for you

no, they made their choice. they're disgusting and deserve to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Attached: 37795186_1842786499112448_4924569047296638976_n.jpg (952x960, 73K)

Shut the fuck up monkey. You obviously have never been here. I have seen a hundred white girls go on and on about the plight of blacks and bullshit about black actors being handsome. Not one of them ever had a non-white guy in their life.

But seriously I get why people compare her to a man. It's not even her looks really (would smash), but just that she's got 10x the balls of any beta Republican/pseudo-conservatard . Literally she doesn't give a fuck. I appreciate her but it's good that most women aren't like her.

That's just your middle class morality bugging you, they've long abandoned it, you should too. Prostitution is as noble a profession as any other, the dancing around it with terms like "model" and "influencer" annoy me more.

>do you feel sorry for people who get what they deserve
no, not at all
actually, it amuses me. I like to see this

There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth, in the end. If you pity such people, save them.

race-mixing whore

I studied in the US...fucked a dozen white sluts of the "higher education" variety.
White women are fucked up in the head...treat them like shit and their legs open wide. No wonder you have the entire incel/MGTOW movement at the moment, your women don't want white men anymore, they crave dark meat.

If I was wrong, you would not get trigged and call me names. You despise the fact that I am right on the money, it makes you fucking livid.

They make it sound like a career or job.

we don't think about the third world

you don't think at all, burger

So you're saying there's no nobility in any profession, right?

You don't actually consider whoring to be noble, do you?

they crave meat, of any kind, and lots of it.

>influencer
Influencing young women to somehow spend their lives on tropical beaches doing yoga poses or something I guess.

Fucking Shalom

No. There's many people out there who aren't whores doing real work so why the fuck should I or anyone else care

Attached: ey8d7fy6ydf7gyg9ergkjngkj.jpg (630x465, 51K)

SHALOM SHABBOS

Attached: 543.png (610x406, 326K)

>getting mad at coal burners
only brainlets do this. If you dont understand that women are exploited through the culture of political correctness and in the name of ((liberalism)) and are just given a little nudge so they self destruct form being their own worst enemy, than you;re not smart enough to be upset with. I get enough flak just for being correct most of the time

Lol no what kind of a cuck are you?

American here, and can confirm
Asian women > White women

Hanging is just the easiest form of suicide to fake. Most of these celebrity hangings are actually assassinations.

I do.
It's like guiding retards into constructing their own kind of hell, they really don't know what's going on, but feel the pain regardless.

>Instagram influencer
Is that how they say "sells nudes on snapchat and advertises it on social media" nowadays

I do, but then they say what naturally occurs to them.
And the feeling quickly subsides.

Attached: A6FB78FB-B905-4D0E-923F-B6D28F9DC029.png (550x550, 73K)

sure...especially when the meat treats them like shit.
In my experience, white guys are usually reticent when it comes to treating white women like garbage, they love it, thrive on it. That is probably why black and brown dudes bang so many white sluts.

It seems that the "princess" culture and the nurturing background makes them want to be the saviors of the ....they don't have the brains to make a man better, they can't cook for shit...so they use their twats. Of course it never works and they end up on the cock carousel

I don’t feel sorry for them because they deserve better, I feel sorry for them because I know they can do better.

Well you should, for one. If cunts didn’t exist, where would the fresh supply of little boys for you to molest come from?

If someone moves to US from Brazil - or whatever 3rd world - they'll never return. Your story seems fishy bro.

I think white men with white daughters should stop telling them to never fuck a black man...it is like telling a child not to touch the hot stove...they will.

White men should instead tell their daughters: you are free to make your own mistakes. More effective at keeping the black cock at bay. They would take a more investigative approach on the feral blacks and be more inquisitive rather than just jump in the sack.

I used to till i lost weight and started socializing with them. Trying to socialize and empathize with women unironically forced me on a path of homo-asceticism a la Thoreau and Mishima just to avoid their chicanery.

Thats utter garbage.
There many women, who are not married and/or a single mother and they are not whores

You sound like a cuck

No, it's pure free market capitalism, there's a market to be filled, they fill it, the potential consequences and dangers are as clear as they are to a miner working underground who accepts danger pay. It's their business and I couldn't give two shits, I won't ever use their services but that's a decision I can make on my own.

its not all parenting. Stacy could simply get in a fight with her nigger hating boyfriend chad, and thats all it takes for her to spend the night getting gangbanged in the bathroom of some club in the city

In my experience
Brown women> Asian women> White women > black women
good family oriented Brown women can still be found in great numbers. They know to keep their man happy and know most of all what their place is in the pecking order of the household.

Asian women are too fucking demented and don't have the wonderful bodies that brown women have. Brown women also seek to satisfy their men sexually, unlike Asian women who are demure in bed.

Those feels bro , to hold her as shes dying from alcohol after cheating , and you on the phone with 911 but she wont wake up :*(

>Sweetheart

OP is a roastie , bet

Why?
I studied in the US but have lots of family owned farmland in Brazil, My life is comfy af.

And they got that fat peach pucci

Pathetic. Be a man and have some moral convictions instead of passing everything off to "muh freedom". Can't stand your ilk, I might actually respect you less than commies.

>influencer
Another meaningless buzzword

I’m not seeing it

That is true. Latin American women have strong family values, child-bearing hips, and can suck your cock like a pro after they cook you a delicious dinner.

>portapotty
kek

Attached: 1535635803228.png (800x533, 358K)

I come from a pretty traditional Jap-Brazilian family. Not mixed or anything, my parents were always telling us to never marry a mutt, would introduce us to Jap girls from respectable families, some of them from Japan.
My grand dad was a livid racist (not that there is anything wrong with that).
He used to tell my older brothers to never bring home a nigger wife or a Monkey wife or they would be disowned.

Both of my older brothers are married to cast iron colored wives....my two younger brothers and myself have jap wives.

the difference? my grand-dad was dead and my parents were fucking discouraged that my older brothers had ruined the gene pool of the family. My parents were so demoralized that they believed race mixing was inevitable so they told the younger ones to learn from the mistakes of our brothers.

Sure enough, their wives are fucking favela tier. I took it upon myself to look at the way they live rather than blind my sight with over the top vitriol.

>don't mention your past
>easy Betabux
There was some story posted here from reddit about some slag who was a stripper in Dubai or some shit and was gangbanged every other hour, and her husband only found out when some journo turned up asking for an interview. Pretty sure he'll stay with her too.

those women had a strong father

I am and I do, I just don't get stroppy when someone else doesn't adhere to my version of "morality". Stopping whores being whores is like trying to teach water to run up hill, I wouldn't waste my time.

If they have a genuine mental illness then yes, I feel pity for them. If they choose this life then it's spilt milk. You try your best to guide and advise but if that advice is ignored then it was probably always going to end this way.

>t: dad to a 19 year old going down this route. I try so hard to love and guide. I know the outcome before she does.

Dude... they are out there, my woman and I have a blonde haired, blue eyed child together to whom she is an amazing mother to, and she reads Jow Forums

depends...the most wonderful fuck I had was with a native/euro mixed chick. Very light skinned but beautiful soft skin and a nice tight pussy.

The ones mixed with black have the large set vagina

Thank you for your service

Without japs racemixing in brazil we wouldnt have the wonderful sight of big bunda asians.

They really do have a very strong family bond. My Brazilian friends have wives that take care of the home and let their men do whatever they want, they don't lift a finger if they don't want to. The brown women take great pride at having a man that goes out to break his nuts to bring home the bacon.

I, on the other hand, have an asian wife (I am jap-brazilian)....they are fucking ball busters, never have enough and can't cook for shit. having 3 kids is too much for them to handle, yet their brown counterparts want more kids to take care of and handle the rambunctious ones with an iron fist.

my brothers are mud flappers...I went traditional

she was beneath some arabs as well

>And think, "that's beneath you, sweetheart".
Sorry to say that it really isn't. Most instagram thots are dumb as bricks. Their only attribute is being pretty. This makes them a perfect fit for being an instagram thot... all they have to do is look pretty and obsess over their social media.

Your daughters will eventually get culturally enriched, dont worry about it

>for women who become whores?
Not at all. I do however feel sorry for them in the aspect that they won't find another white male who will make them produce 10+ white children.

My situation:

> Served in Army until30
> Just got out and already halfway through my Electrical Engineering degree
> Interning at major defense contracting company
> Will have my degree by 32 and a job at a major company that I can grow professionally within and help develop weapons

At that point, I'll absolutely be looking for my blonde waifu. Requirements are as follows:

> Be blonde
> Be baptist
> Have as many children as possible
> Be stay at home wife raising the children
> Have no STD's
> Be genetically fit

I'm above average looking and will have a nice career and a nice salary starting out. It also helps that I'm a NatSoc believer, Baptist (so I don't believe in birth control), and not degenerate. I can be a little picky with my women. I do, however, understand that most people make mistakes or screw around when they're younger. I didn't, but as long as she meets my requirement above and understands that I'm the man, I'll give her a shot. That chick in the OP would absolutely do. No sense in letting those good genetics go to waste when I can produce at least 5 blonde males and five blonde females to help save the white race.

This is a war that will be won by individuals reproducing, not necessarily by fighting. We (whites), as a unit, need to get our minds right.

Attached: I have a dream....png (1366x768, 816K)

>They knew what choice they are making.
exactly.
>All evidence points to "liberated" women who become cool wine aunts/cat ladies are more miserable than ever.
sure, some of these sorry old ones off themselves. but considering how many grils ride the cock carousel, it is a very small percentage. so far it looks like there are tons of betas happy to wife these ladies. the ones who become cool wine aunts enjoy it - unless they're single mothers.

Attached: TheBackDoor.jpg (741x585, 89K)

No, I wish them all the pain and suffering in the world, and more.

I don't have daughters, 3 sons.
I have already started redpilling them by showing them how savage their mixed cousins are. Don't even use insults or warnings, I just point out the savagery in their ways.

They already hate going to their dark aunt's houses as they are smelly and dirty.
I just laugh at that and pat them on the head.

What is that picture from?? Who wrote that article?? SOURCE NOW PLEASE

>I wouldn't waste my time.
what you don't appreciate is that women aren't all like this naturally. this is a societal cancer that is growing and needs people acting together in society in order to stop it.

Attached: JustSayDFT.jpg (741x811, 115K)

I know a single 33 year old woman who's happy. She has autism and doesn't understand why she should want a mate. She lives with her parents and likes her alone time.

No