How do we get the government out of marriage?

How do we get the government out of marriage?

There is not reason why a man who decides to get divorced should lose everything and pay child support for his ex by law.

Attached: Slut.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do we get the government out of marriage?

Direct action against the system.

Attached: 1526528631287.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

nothing stopping you from having a religious ceremony and never filing any government paperwork dummy

>People don't see the need to die in a pointless rebellion against a state which meets or exceeds their needs.
Wow, really made me think!

You have to pay fucking child support regardless of marriage. Its for the child.

>Its for the child.

Attached: 5r8k8.jpg (226x223, 5K)

>what is charity

Attached: gap-mami-srslykiana-if-im-getting-800-in-child-support-1385260.png (500x796, 184K)

so if my life is good and I don't want to fuck up the society that is treating me well then i'm a lemming?

You do know that majority of child support money goes to the mother not the child.

I think most men would gladly give child support if either they had full custody themselves or the child support went into a special bank account specifically for only the child so that anything unusual being bought would be brought before court.

It's cute that you actually believe this. Cute, but mistaken.

Women dont really like when you pinch their nipples like that.

>my life is good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

Turn off the memeflag, kike.

>caring about what women like

I genuinely have a good life under the current system. I ski every year and im visiting Japan for a month. I also got accepted for a modest home loan. Modest because im getting tonnes of money from my parents and I have a good job. Gf is 8 years younger than me and tiiiiiight.

Being a good lover gets you laid more often. Its a skill.

Glory holes are so fucking hawt.

>Gf is 8 years younger than me and tiiiiiight.

get back to me when she goes to london and gets knocked up by some Somalians.

Just do a common law marriage and have the girl change her name at the courthouse

You've clearly never been divorced. It goes by how much you make and if you make alot you just pay your wife to fuck other dudes and some of it goes to feeding and clothing your children but I already buy my children that stuff when they are at my house so I pay twice plus extra because we spend the same amount of time with the kids.

She complains about ugly niggers and their big lips. Lol.

Till you realize the person sucking your dick has one of his own.

by leaving the government out
its that simple
they dont need to know anything about any of it
not your vows, your living together, when youve had a child, nothing

what the hell is that place? Some EU brothel? Amsterdam?

Dude, come on, no need to destroy the few pleasures we have in life.

By making women obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Nah mate, if she's Irish, then she won't swallow the BBC.

Irish people are racist as fuck. Maybe more than Scots.

Its a matter of class. Low class Irish people love blacks because blacks are like them only worse. Middle and upper class people hate blacks because they are like lower class whites...only worse.

This.
She's screaming inside and trying to keep a smile on her face.
I actually grab my womans nipple occasionally as a prank, kind of like tickling. Would never do it during sex.

what about the lead singer/bassist for thin lizzy

you cant do shit, women own you

>There is not reason why a man who decides to get divorced should lose everything and pay child support for his ex by law.

There actually is a reason: to keep men from fathering a bunch of children and then taking zero financial responsibility, leaving the kids to grow up poor and reliant on state welfare, i.e. taxpayers.

>to keep men from fathering a bunch of children and then taking zero financial responsibility, leaving the kids to grow up poor and reliant on state welfare, i.e. taxpayers.

Bullshit. The state encourages spics and niggers to do exactly that.

/Thread

the person who cares less owns the other person. sometimes its the guy sometimes the woman

Pretty sure common law marriage gives women rights as well depending on the state.

Give tax benefits to couples with children

Problem solved.

I’ll make it simple OP. You get married. You make an oath to your partner. Through sickness and health til DEATH DO US PART.
Divorce shouldn’t even be a thing. You shouldn’t be getting married unless you understand what that means, if you fight it is BOTH OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES to fix whatever is going on. Fag new edge kids CBA to understand what people have been doing for over 2,000 years

But muh taxes. I want all of the benefits with none of the downsides.

>Nah mate, if she's Irish, then she won't swallow the BBC.
Maybe she prefers RTÉ instead?

Attached: ApuLaughingHandOverMouth.png (710x577, 44K)

Attached: relationship_goals.jpg (960x960, 143K)

That's fucking stupid, you shouldn't even play like that. All he has to do is slightly lose his balance or footing and he's going to shove her off that cliff. How retarded and short sighted.

Easy mode: never get married

Hard mode: become a politician

but user, they got a maymay out of it

Adultery should be punishable

I now understand why some men beat women

women should face the death penalty for being alone with a man who is not her husband.
The accompanying male being executed for murder.