Government lets RAPIST go UNPUNISHED

They're letting him go free so he can keep on raping.

How to stop this?

Attached: 1515959426002.png (998x989, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_infancy
vielfalt-bewegt-frankfurt.de/de/angebote/zanzu-mein-koerper-wort-und-bild
zanzu.de/de/koerper/koerper-und-sex/geschlechtsverkehr/
zanzu.de/de/sexualitaet/sex/was-ist-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

abortion
kids only in his 33 trimester

>How to stop this?

It only hurts if you fight it.

Don't worry, the government is in control

Attached: lolkrauts.jpg (1000x525, 63K)

the only system of law is that of physics
the rest of up to individual people
knowing this, it is up to some single person to get and make this right

what ever happened to youth detention centers?

Yes; an execution paid by his family and the entire family booted out in 24 hours. All possessions are taken by the state for distribution for compensation to the victim

Dont cuckkrauts not have detention homes for children?

That kid should be flayed

nice get but wrong, human life starts at the conception

>shitskin
>human

they get away with it because white men let them
who all know damn well who the traitors are, you know where they are at.

Attached: Meanwhile in Poland.jpg (533x400, 50K)

Dont they have juvenile prisons/detention centers in Germany?....This is why Germany cannot take in people from rough parts of the world, they do not know what to do when these fuckers act up. Theyre not prepared or equipped for it because theyre such a cucked docile people/society theyve never had to prepare for children raping other children and other shit like that

Nothing. You are official Afghan pussybois now.

let's see a picture of this "10 year old"

Attached: Headless.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Probably mid 20s.

haha enrichment's nice

kek

imagine being such a german fairy that other boys find you attractive and gang rape you too

polish women have always been whores and sluts whats your point?

>lebanon

Why are there so many rapists and perverts in Arab/muzzie countries? I'm not having a go, but I was in Turkey a good few times and they can't keep their hands to themselves around white women, even those dressed modestly.

>10 year old refugee

Attached: images (6).jpg (322x456, 23K)

Germans need to take the law into their own hands.

The entire family should be raped and tortured over a prolonged period of time until they expire.

Hahaha germany oh dear, grandad should have killed far more of you

The thing about minors that are pedophiles is that they are almost untouchable by law. Most laws revolve around protecting kids but no one ever thinks about the existence of underage pedos(believe me, they do exist but they hard to find like female pedos)

>Trading your eternal genetics for the edible Jew.

Attached: Anglo uncivilised.jpg (490x746, 56K)

Well at that age they're just perverts/molesters/rapists etc. because they are going to be attracted to people the same age. So in this case we've got a faggot rapist who happens to be 10.

The solution is to give each a good bash on the head, I honestly don't understand how a rape victim if male/ their family if female don't go on a paki bashing rampage.

Attached: The Black should fear the White.jpg (800x795, 252K)

Care to share a link to where that could actually be found on the website of the Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung, or are you going to just keep sharing it like all the other retards?

>too pubg to punish
Hasn’t this been a thing for decades I remember like 20 years ago about some kid killing someone I germany and not getting committed for similar reasoning

So I assume that this was not German kid that got rape but Afgan/Arab?

god damn shit skins are fags

So the other kid wasn't too young to get raped then? Land of the Krauts

Cause you allow them to rape without consequences
If that had happened in my country the kid would have had his dick chopped off or he would have been shot by the other kid's family

Here's what's going to happen. The Afghans are going to knock some fucking sense into you until you are strong men. It's people that have been abused the most that turn into hard bastards.

I didn't say from your countries, I said IN your countries.

In the Netherlands you can't be prosecuted below the age of 12 either.

If you hang the rapist boy, there's no need to prosecute, see how that works?

>10 years
>Afghan rapefugee
Which means hes about 15-20

In Urugay you can rape until your 18?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_infancy

>How to stop this?

Attached: 874398759837489527109.jpg (2756x1761, 1.23M)

>10 year old refugee

Attached: 1533674947567.png (622x580, 274K)

We used to do that. Anyone older than 50 remembers when you would get into fist fights regularly and kick someones ass for cutting you off in traffic. You still see it when you go to bars.

>10
Sure he is, just like the teenagers with full beards

We pretty much have no real punishment for going into fist fights, as long as you don't draw a weapon or kick someone who's on the ground.

A friend of mine broke someone's nose, got arrested and got a 1000 euro fine (which included the damages for all the surgeries the kid had).

Kicking someone in the head gets you into serious legal trouble though, as that could be an attempted second degree murder.

We have a slightly different legal system. You can choose to charge someone or not.

Could they make their hatred of the native population any more clear. The (((elites))) despise you and your children.

So if a 10 year old kills the rapist, would they be able to prosecute them?

Our prosecutors can do whatever they like. Theoretically they don't have to prosecute you, but if they have enough witnesses, which is usually the case in a bar fight then they will prosecute.

Only speech crimes don't get prosecuted, unless somoene goes to the police and presses charges. So shitposting on Jow Forums never gets you in trouble. Shitposting on someone's facebook might. :^)

I guaranfuckingtee you that if it were a blonde hair blue eye native German that did this to an immigrant kid (not that one would do this), the government would make a great public spectacle that they had confined the juvenile fir public safety. Hell, they would build a juvie prison just so they would have some place to put him. For shitskin migrants of all ages, rape is a-ok.

I can't speak for all arabs but it's not that bad in lebanon the last time I heard about a rape was 2 yaers ago and it was a syrian who did it. And I don't think Turkey is a lot better than most arab countries
And you are tourists or foreigners men and women so nobody will try anything.

god I hate this country

Victim has a father that will become a vigilante or a bad father today.

If someone is old enough to rape someone, they should be old enough to be prosecuted as an adult.

Attached: Capture.png (658x366, 440K)

Let it be another Italian Tier killing please oh please.

Attached: 1535558443841.gif (1280x720, 1.85M)

The rage is simply going to build up until they have the fourth Reich on their hands. They were stupid to let this go unpunished. They've forgotten why laws exist, it's not punish the guilty but to keep the people from turning on each other. Before laws we had civil wars sometimes instead as people sided with the victim or perpetrator.

The father should publically execute the kids.

Well Hans, if you're people had some balls left they'd find this little piece of shit and give him a fucking Sicilian neck tie and hang him out in the town square as a little reminder to the rest of the degenerate refuse in the given town that this is what happens when you rape people. That's how you stop it.

He should train his 10 year old son to kill them so they can't be charged.

you're all such a fucking cucks, just show teeth to who you do not like, even if you do not have teeth showing will is enough to at least delay accident, you just give everything
too bad we killed all good germans in ww2

Kek. A bunch of Hitler youths running about killing all muzzies without consequences. Good idea.

Is showing teeth some kind of cryptic Serbian expression? What mean, user?

It means to stare in someones eyes, spit befront of them as you do so, and if they talk back you're legally allowed to try and beat them up

And that's, kids, is how fags are made.
I don't even care that he is 10, we need a firing squad to execute him and his parents.

Attached: FireSquad.jpg (979x576, 99K)

Imagine being so cucked that ahmed can cum equally inside your boys and girls and completely get away with it and them receive goverment gibs

What the fuck is your problem you retarded fucking kraut Cückermensch?

germany was a mistake

What a rich culture Germany is importing that makes kids like pic related serial rapists.

Attached: random_afghan_10_yo_boy.jpg (634x463, 87K)

>vielfalt-bewegt-frankfurt.de/de/angebote/zanzu-mein-koerper-wort-und-bild
>zanzu.de/de/koerper/koerper-und-sex/geschlechtsverkehr/
>zanzu.de/de/sexualitaet/sex/was-ist-sex/
Zu blöd um Suchmaschinen zu benutzen, Hakan?

Germany and Sweden both legit make me fucking sick

At some point you either lynch your (((politicians))) in the streets or just fuck off and die already. You disgusting cuckold cockroaches literally arent human.

coming from nation that used black slaves and then call them as their own, one, nation
you are just like them
just few years in future

>t. gattsu

10 year old, like this afghan kid in sweden who set a new world record for his age in 1000m running.