How does it feel to be a manlet with inferior genetics?

Attached: download.png (476x595, 35K)

5'7" reporting. It sucks.

Attached: 2343 2.21.18 PM.png (400x400, 21K)

netherlands gets 3 spots? do they have it separated by colors of the toothpaste?

Attached: Netherlands yes.jpg (960x720, 547K)

Don't be too sad Luigi, but marry a tall girl to make up for it.

Feels emasculating to have tall gf. Current gf 5 ft. If we have kids, they'll be dwarf tier.

Im 5'4" and slay more pussy than 99% of anyone here lmao theres no difference between fake confidence and real confidence

"Inferior Genetics" is a judgement The Lord God makes; not women and the 'superior' tall, psychopathic (((golems))) women prefer to keep.

Social Darwinism is an ideologoy for tools of satanists.

Actual satanists know it is only your will which impedes service to worldly cainableism... Not one's stature.

Idolatry thereof is explicitly common 'mulititudian', locust or bug like. Definitevely chaff.

The meek shall inheret the earth. This is literally too complex for lanklets, and suffer death like Men (manlets) they will... The lake of fire being the most grace afforded.

>sees burger units
>converts it to actual measurements
>165cm
>i slay more pussy than anyone here
>mfw

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 9K)

You're a big man aren't you?

5'8'' reporting, in a country full of tall people it suck ass in the dating scene, but it's not THAT hard to get a date.

6ft boomer master race reporting

Attached: 1530623631879.jpg (847x801, 246K)

I was once 5'7", but now I'm 6'5".

Daily reminder that platform shoes in men are the same as make up in women.

>justifying using platfor shoes
>in croatia

Attached: download.jpg (217x233, 9K)

I'm not justifying anything, platform shoes are pathetic and no one should wear them to appear taller.

I'm a dicklet, chinlet and handlet as well as a manlet, so I learned not to give a fuck long ago

I have a decent over average BASEDSHOOTER a fairly strong chin, big hands but pretty short. Feeling bad for you slavbro, tall genocide when?

Insane midget cackling intensifies.

I believe that's more like my I remember being 5' 4" all kitted out in my new secondary school uniform.

>calls a Russian a slavbro
>tatar intensifies

t. Turković

Netherlands not have any women? No wonder they are so gay.

Even if you genocide all the talls, or shorts, there will always be people relatively taller or shorter than each other. Manletdom will exist into eternity.

Idk I'm 184

its a swamp what do you expect
go to limburg instead you degenerate westerner

Attached: download.png (275x183, 6K)

I'm literally like 170 cm if not less
I have bigger issues than that, so

What is the optimal height biologically and metabolically?

theres a table showing it all you nigger

Limburg allein 10x beeter dan noord het zuud sjteit weer op

Lies they self reported, only west balkans are measured

Every male in my family on both sides is at least 6'4". Most of the women are at least 6' but there are some who married womanlets and had shorter daughters. That doesn't come from my blood though. None of it really matters so I don't understand this meme. Are people really that insecure? No, it probably has to be that some anons get baited by this stuff so it keeps getting posted.