After reading that someone purposefully drilled a hole into the International Space Station...

After reading that someone purposefully drilled a hole into the International Space Station, I'm beginning to think that a Space Force is not only necessary, but imperative.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18298820/#q18302615
imgur.com/a/4XipY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605/#q92427072
youtube.com/watch?v=4DHE7VS7lyw
washingtonpost.com/world/2018/09/05/russia-claims-that-someone-may-have-sabotaged-international-space-station/?utm_term=.edab25e4606c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE EARTH IS FLAT

Israel gets wiped out this month and all the shills will be imprisoned or killed.

Attached: 1514541111672.png (736x570, 429K)

Lmao nigga can't even drill right look at all those scratch marks must have been a scraggly jew

"space force" appears to be an administrative reform. You should probably stop using the word "think", you gain nothing from lying to us.

>Russians say it was sabotage
>They're right
Think on it.

Attached: 1472961782174.png (493x653, 375K)

no

Invesitgate which country has (((fellow whites))) female, or dindu astronauts. They are likely responsible

omg look what I found how do we stop it

Attached: 4563.jpg (358x325, 11K)

Any astronaut anons here?

Would they now move to buddy system exclusively now? No one works/sleeps alone etc..

>After reading that someone purposefully drilled a hole
Did you read it, or did you see VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of it? Something tells me it's the former.

It looks like someone tried to patch it with something using a screw.

you idiots know that a grain of sand traveling at 30,000 mph can punch a whole like that, right?

Wouldn't duct tape actually work here?

>no link
I'll treat this as fake news until OP does the minimum for starting a discussion

>Lmao nigga can't even drill right look at all those scratch marks must have been a scraggly jew
with associated tool markings?

fucking retard

the other marks were from the patch job, paranoid douche

Stop posting, people already mock us for our poor educational system. We don’t need you adding fuel to the fire.

ur girlfriend is flat

BUT I STILL FUCKED HER ANYWAYS!!!!!!

Tell me, how exactly do the marks in that image resemble those of a drill? Failed drilling attempts would have a single divet with perhaps a scratch coming off where the drillbit slipped.

Thoss are scratch marks of a drill slipping across painted aluminum from someone trying to drill really quick without a pilot hole

Yep, those are drill marks. Wtf murrica? Why you do dis?

Attached: 1505077290753.jpg (443x442, 32K)

The drill would have to be nearly perpendicular to the surface to make that kind of mark. Nobody would ever attempt to drill a hole like that.

Nice try. A patch would be done with expandable foam

Lemme guess, it was the two russians?

Attached: 1535563946547.png (630x910, 86K)

2bh it would be cool if the earth was flat but we all know it's bullshit, atleast the people with more than 60IQ

I'm a former aircraft tech. Can confirm that this guy is correct. That's exactly what it would look like.

So you've never drilled metal then eh?
First of all I assume you mean parallel, since if it was perpendicular it wouldn't slip, second let me teach you about slippage, if you're not almost completely perpendicular to a metal surface that isn't pilot holed and you apply pressure on your drill to bite into the metal it's super easy to torque out of it and create the scratches you see there
The dashes and short length totally match a threaded drill sliding and cutting into the paint and surface

idiot, you would blow up the ship with that shit

>cant launch international project without someone fucking it up for the others
>thinks we're ready for a space force

Nigger were not fit to explore over 90% of the ocean, space wont happen in a few hundred lifetimes.

Attached: c363734b5fc25e0b72d77ae52a91dcdd--cigar-smoking-hairy-men.jpg (544x703, 44K)

Yes and they were drunk of course.

Do many commercial aircraft have such marks?
If the answer is yes please respond with no because I have enough stress already.

I did mean parallel. Why are they different lengths? Which would be the first try? Do you have photographic evidence of what you're saying or is it just your experience?

Well that settles it folks an aircraft tech has professional knowledge of what a drilled hole looks like. Good thing this bong was here to set you blind motherfuckers straight.

Shouldn't have this shit, as non lazy people will pilot drill first. Depends on the standards of the technicians and quality of training.
Very unlikely to have random holes drilled in the airframe though.

Parallel means 90 degrees between the drill bit and the surface which is what you want when drilling so you're confusing me a bit there
As for different lengths and depths those are due to how hard you're pushing the drill down and how long you pull the trigger when slipping

fking faggot OP didnt give Norwegian Archivist his due...

>russians say it was sabatoge
okay but wheres the proof? what kind of drill did they use? can they even answer these basic questions? are they sure russia didnt do this aa a false flag to build anti-US sentiment?

>non lazy people will pilot drill first.

I thought lazy people would as well.
Because isn't it actually less work in the end because the main drill goes more smoothly?

You mean perpendicular. You were correct when you said I meant parallel, I was just confirming that, sorry.

Shit I fucked up now, my apologies too

Flex tape

Attached: flex-tape-boat-in-water.jpg (558x288, 112K)

The USA has spend the last decades working on space crafts. I remember seeing on television how there was a special space craft to shoot down satellites.

The space force only gets created now because the technology is ready. If they would have announced it sooner, then that would have only resulted in losing the first movers advantage.

I guess my main question is why not drill in the same place again if you fucked up once?

WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING VACCUUM OF SPACE Stop embarrassing us low IQ faggot

haha! epic pwnage! xD!

Added to the threat of a conflict with North Korea. Which would require a massive anti-artillery strike from the air.

I assume that plays a big part in it.

It's exactly the type of marks I would make if were floating around in zero gravity and just had 28 shots of vodka.

Are there any Jews on board? They are notorious saboteurs.

After reading that a pack of wild niggers purposefully drilled OP’s cum starved twink hole into oblivion, as per OP’s request, I'm beginning to think that a heterosexual OP is not only laughable, but impossible.

Attached: 219B0F19-65CD-4825-8D72-4F416E61FA56.jpg (720x902, 234K)

they didn't say it was sabotage, they saidthat a technician at the factory fucked up and put glue on it to hide it, which ended up coming off at some point after QA.

Now that's the question
If we're believing that whoever did this was inexperienced, then anything could be up in the air for why they did what they did
It is pretty clear that their intention wasn't a hole that was necessary, since tolerances and schematics on spacecraft are incredibly regulated, so them messing up three times in different places does give credence to both inexperience and the intent of sabotage
Who drilled this hole is the main question now
Was it a foreign power, the Russians themselves, or some apprentice who had no business whatsoever being in there

Do you rotate against the drills rotation when you drill in zero gravity? Wheeeeeee!

They're called drill runs but yes that's shoddy fucking work.

t. I build private jets for a living.

Imagine being an astronaut in that ship and not knowing which of one your fellow crew is a psycho trying to kill everyone.
Its like the thing movie.

I sawed this space station in half!

>or some apprentice who had no business whatsoever being in there
Is that even possible? Getting there isn't easy, not many get to go, and I really don't think you could sneak aboard.

I DRILLED THIS SPACE STATION IN HALF

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I'm talking about when it was on the ground, which is hard to believe it would be launched without a final inspection, that it either wasn't caught or it was done during such an inspection

That's a shit ton of quality inspectors to get past.

Ah. Hard to believe indeed. Easier than a saboteur already in space though, I guess? The inspections must be exhaustively thorough.

"Drill" hole.. Drill.. Just like they do all the other fake shooting drills... Maybe

First it was just someone telling a story about a dream
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18298820/#q18302615
Complett: imgur.com/a/4XipY
At the time, 2016 many event didn't took place but now as we see, they all happened.
Only one thing need to happen now: the attack from the mexico gulf

But, that's not all
before this post was made, way earlier, an user claiming to be an ayy tells some intel
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605/#q92427072
ID: 1mmJCv6Q

Attached: 1536047415770.jpg (2443x1413, 2.02M)

Drill was made before the launch you moron.

>an aircraft is filled with air
>a space craft is filled with space
checks out

"I pledge to drill more holes in the space station, trust me folks holes in the space station are the best thing that can happen believe me. "

Attached: 1522099172753.jpg (1198x1198, 220K)

Exactly which begs the question of how the hell does a hole get past space launch codes and regulations
If it was sabotage whoever did it would have to know exactly where and when inspections took place and is really hard to believe that it would be done post launch when actually at the station
It's a mystery

Just JB Weld it and call it a day.

Assumptions are becoming numerous. Not good for accurate predictions.

if they purposely caused a leak they wold be killing themselves. And a 2mm hole won't do much

They're speed holes. They make the rockets go faster.

Yup, this case is going to need to be thoroughly investigated to get more info before we can say anything definite

Those walk marks would indicate to me the person drilling didn't care where exactly the hole was, which isn't how something like that is manufactured. Whoever made it wasn't following a blue print

> space station with a few meters^3
>the entire vaccuum of space
Hassan plz.

It really gets the job done

Attached: AA23310B-4BF6-44C5-9995-D1AB32FE7C0E.jpg (1100x1574, 516K)

It's American justification for space force

When the space force goes live I there want to do secret missions or fly and shoot shit.
What are you guys looking forward too?
youtube.com/watch?v=4DHE7VS7lyw

why have you been saying this for the past 2 years? desu you seem mentally unwell. I would love isreal to be wiped off the earth in nuclear fire but ive seen you in over a hundred threads just incessantly screaming how "ISREAL WILL BE DESTROYED THIS MONTH! ISREAL IS FUCKED AAAAAHGHFGDNGHLN"

When a rotating drill slips on a smooth surface the drill bit's twist drive it forward into a specific direction. That's how screw propelled vehicles work.

Attached: zil-29061-screw-vehicle-2.jpg (348x183, 39K)

>

Attached: FB_IMG_1533042418420.jpg (484x484, 25K)

Why must you comment on something you know nothing about?

Why can't you read the rest of the thread before commenting?

I wouldnt be surprised if some flat earther got a job at a spaceship manufacturing facility and purposefully sabotoged the spaceship to see if anyone noticed. If nobody noticed then it would be proof to him that the earth is flat or that space is fake.

Space is easier to build for than the bottom of the ocean.

FPBP

Attached: 1533677790956.png (538x594, 787K)

Does the B stand for bullshit? First post bullshit post? Because i think its bullshit.

Why does yours look shittier than mine?

Attached: F536B032-5E50-4255-AA85-0420BB0821E3.jpg (1100x1574, 379K)

D&C shills. Real Americans know how to be polite.

>D&C shills. Real Americans know how to be polite.
LMFAO

Attached: 56DC06BB-D2AB-4ED1-B66A-784F7911BCFF.png (224x225, 6K)

Attached: AC0DB403-2CF6-46DB-B760-405E76DB8D46.png (259x194, 7K)

Stop using video game logic
>space dlc locked until earth is 100% cleared.
It's easier traverse the vacuum of space cause guess what there isn't a million bar of water pressure continuously trying to crush your vessel.

Technically if we terraform Mars, we don’t have to worry about the issue...just saying.

"Gonna make big holes. They'll be huge. Biggest holes in a space station you've ever seen. Ted Cruz claimed he can make bigger holes. The only thing Ted Cruz is making holes in is his own argument. I've made bigger holes in the ground before I built a skyscraper. I once looked at a hole I made and it became apparent no one can make bigger holes than I can. Trust me. They just can't."

Has Phil Swift seen this? And has Jon Tron apologized for what he has done to him?

washingtonpost.com/world/2018/09/05/russia-claims-that-someone-may-have-sabotaged-international-space-station/?utm_term=.edab25e4606c

They actually more closely resemble those of a walking self-tapping sheet metal screw. I work in the sign industry and most pylon signs are covered in those marks from frustrated technicians who are trying to blind secure a sign retainer or face.

Attached: F8D11D56-AEDE-41CF-8313-FD10F31629E3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.47M)

and it gets everywhere

Attached: 679847A6-19FF-422A-A104-39C87ECD918E.jpg (1024x622, 85K)

go back to /x/ ya fuckin skitzo