Friendly reminder that nonwhites do not think

They are automatons controlled by chemical impulses, similar to insects and carnivorous plants..

Attached: 23673E22-A97F-461B-B55D-EFFC2C6F6C42.jpg (406x671, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5huvaz/serious_people_with_no_innervoice_what_goes/
reddit.com/r/Aphantasia/comments/711k5u/does_anyone_else_have_a_lack_of_inner_speech/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810008000032?via=ihub
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It could explain a lot, but I find it hard to believe people don’t have inner speech. What’s inner seeing?

This makes absolute sense. Most human beings are non-sapient NPCs that exist to get in your way.

POOOOOOOOOOST SOUUUUUUUUUURCE

Attached: Dl0VRifU0AAfXvP.jpg (821x782, 38K)

Literally NPC mode

I would love to see a racial breakdown of these numbers

Attached: 0CF5CB69-EB3D-45CA-A051-01FB4D0EAB7B.jpg (366x329, 25K)

So, Jews were right about the goyim!

Attached: 1333579212275.png (299x288, 60K)

Lacking self-awareness and running on a schedule is literally NPC-mode. I thought it was just a clever meme but it might actually be true.

>tfw trapped on a planet with 5 billion human-shaped meat robots

I suspect that there may be an IQ benchmark where sentience / inner monologue kicks in.. The ramifications along ethnic lines are pretty obvious if that’s the case..

There are people without an inner monologue going on inside their head? Really?

>being such a brainlet you're literally incapable of introspection
Eh, must be a pretty comfy life, to be honest.

I read an entire reddit thread(I know I know) where tons of people were admitting to not having an inner dialogue. Truly mind blowing to me

Not very hard to believe, user

Attached: A97D81BF-63A7-4A6F-BB31-13F2BDFBC655.jpg (803x1077, 270K)

This. Interested.

It's called schizphrenia you fuckn retards...hearing voice in your head lol

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (1200x630, 69K)

>memeflag
>has no conscious
IMAGINEMYSHAWK

having a constant inner monologue sounds tiring to me honestly

>Psychology Today

I can't believe this, this is hwat thought is, no?
An everpresent inner monologue. How can some people lack this. It makes no sense.

Attached: 1504107257901.jpg (296x418, 34K)

This is very spooky. I talk to myself all the time, even out loud. Do these people think in pictures? Emotion? I

Link? Sounds pretty interesting. I cant even imagine what that would be like.

so is breathing through your nose too apparently, retard.

its why black people can't do math. only physical activities that rely on instinct.

>Do these people think in pictures? Emotion?
basically they're women

Post a link or you are a colossal boner biting faggot for the rest of time.

Attached: 1528052219295.jpg (470x647, 74K)

Might wanna go ahead and tell every church-going friend of yours that. Post results.

This is absolutely terrifying. Would this explain why their mechanical shit music is so widely accepted?

I don't believe it. They just don't recognize it as an inner monologue. I'm pretty sure when I read I'm doing it in the inner monologue. I don't even know how you wouldn't do that, the words trigger the words in my mind. I don't necessarily "hear" them, or if I do it is very nondescript (I feel the rhythm and the cadence). But I'm not sure if you have to have a specific "voice" that you "hear" for it to qualify as the inner monologue.

if anyones interested, a bunch of plebbitors talk about not having this
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5huvaz/serious_people_with_no_innervoice_what_goes/

You don’t have one!? How do you even think about things?

oops wrong one
reddit.com/r/Aphantasia/comments/711k5u/does_anyone_else_have_a_lack_of_inner_speech/

fucking checked

this makes so much fucking sense now that I see it put that way

you ever look into somebody's eyes and you just know that there's nothing fucking going on up there?

they say eyes are the windows to the soul, I guess I have scientific evidence now to justify saying that some people don't have one.

It's not really shocking if you've ever spent any time interacting with the general public.

Its driving me mad

The top pic is creepy. My dog has more presence behind his eyes than those guys

It isn't necessarily constant. For example during meditation or activities that require a lot of concentration it is a distraction. It's insane that some people don't experience it at all though

What is it like to NOT have an inner monologue? How do you plan your day or organize tasks?

...How do they even read?

Attached: 9a381492e149de28e5886e5dc625ed8f67036c08v2_00.jpg (374x347, 24K)

Attached: 1523370772274.jpg (600x691, 57K)

>flag
>confused that actual humans deliberate constantly in their heads
blackie detected

Attached: 1535426194057.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

>even out loud
It's actually easier to elaborate on something if I do this rather than think in my head. But then again I have autism so overstimulation really fucks with me. Sometimes the world around me becomes so loud it's hard to focus on my inner monologue but it's always present.

Final redpill.

Maybe they can't?

Attached: this is the same race as you.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Attached: image.jpg (931x486, 142K)

Type the name of the article into the search engine of your choice, my dude. I read it and the author spends quite a bit of time trying to justify it, but the results are plain. Very few people have a running inner monologue of any substance. Most people do not experience it and a small minority of people use visualization instead. The majority of people are soulless flesh puppets.

I think in a combination of all those listed. The homunculus never sleeps, and I'm always contentious myself and my surroundings. Different strokes for different folks.

t. White male, schizoaffective disorder, 130 iq.

Just like a fucking dog, yes.

Attached: 410802CB-D2EA-4242-BEDB-486C444DEBEF.jpg (1860x1336, 919K)

Thoughts are not the same as verbal language, retards. In fact it's high IQ people like me who are less likely to hold inner monologues because language is to slow a mean to conduct thought in. I think in ~100 dimensions and am able to "view" 9 dimensions at the same time.
Fucking brainlets have invaded this board

Attached: complex brain wojack.jpg (710x512, 116K)

>inner talk
>no one home

Some breeds of humans don't have good frontal lobe development, no kidding.

this explains a lot actually. i always assumed it was just IQ but seems it goes deeper than that.

Attached: 36434360_10213774883860468_8651298185622323200_n.jpg (768x960, 69K)

lol

how

Great find anons. Thank you

>they say eyes are the windows to the soul, I guess I have scientific evidence now to justify saying that some people don't have one.

They're fauna, but they're not alive.

Attached: 1532535087728.jpg (1076x1884, 714K)

They see something they like, they steal or rape it; if they see something they don't like, they steal and rape.

>implying I plan organize or plan anything

So do American goyim.

I don't take the time to formulate sentences in my head, unless I'm really trying to make a difficult decision or concentrating on doing work. Like I can worry about a bunch of stuff, imagine having a hot gf, try to figure something out, but I don't have to string coherent words in my head for it. But sometimes it helps. I'd probably be depressed as fuck if I did, though.

I bet you use up all your thinking powers to pull up your trousers in the morning idiot

>not everyone conducts inner speech
>concluding that's objectively bad
>wondering why everything is so fucked

Wow. Echopraxia memes? What the hell. Where is this from?

AHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL NIGGER APES EVER RECOVER

How's feel to be ugly and denied entry to Heaven by God?

>implying women have souls

how the fuck are they thinking if not with words?

The sad thing is, internal monologue is the pleb form of this kind of thinking. It still baffles me how some people can't even visualize things in their minds. If you can't create complex lifelong paracosms in your mind, you should be euthanized. Internal monologue? I have Internal conversations with multiple participants, set in realistic environments.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810008000032?via=ihub

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Original paper and psychology today article.

Study was 30 students. In statistics, for t tests you need 15/20/30 to make a “provable” case for something.

So I ask you poltards. Is 30 students enough to make large conclusions over anything?

My study would use several hundred, at least, not the bare minimum.

Seeing your own soul

No shit. They're like non-playable characters in video games. A free thinking individual mind is not behind them controlling their body. They're more akin to orcs in LOTR, incapable of free will and controlled by the evil demonic entity Morgoth.

>inner speech
>thinking
Is that how it's supposed to work? I mean I don't internally vocalize my thoughts like a narrator in a movie.
I think a lot, but I've never thought about this before.

Attached: Question Apustaja.png (612x491, 20K)

they don't
they don't read with any real comprehension
some can read slowly and out loud....you hear them mumble while they read....that's so they can hear it and understand more of it..
but if you tested most of them? they're barely literate if they're literate at all....think 3rd grade level....and we're supposed to treat them as equals!

You don’t say..

Attached: 770A3E05-77DC-4CCB-823E-F902C77C275F.jpg (650x1057, 47K)

get a job user

slay your father's dragon and was your balls

tfw niggers are literal Sims irl

Attached: 1522149602024.png (584x652, 185K)

It makes totalbsebse when you consider how people on the street and niggers in general talk loud, have no sense of ridicule and no self awareness. It might also explain why blscls are shot by cops more. I mean, think about it, niggers loterally cannot sense conflict and immediate threat unless its in their face. You need at least some degree of introspection to realize that you may be doing something without cops blaring sirens on you. So for niggers they are on the right until the very moment it escalates to violence. Then when the cops pull a gun on them their actual animal instincts kick in and they dindu nuffin. Might also explain the total absence of nigger philosophers. Think about lads, we're onto something here.

Would you believe anything as long as it made you feel just a little bit more racially superior?
I know some of you are trolling, but just a mere thought that some of you raving lunatics actually take this shit seriously scares me.

Attached: 9jtF1ZvS7qc.jpg (1432x1440, 99K)

I always had this inner speech,especially before going to bed,but it mostly happened in the shower and when I was alone(chats with parents aside I didn't have any friends).
I talked to myself about different subjects trying to see the situation from different perspectives,I still do this,isn't it supposed to be normal?
Observe,analyze and find a solution.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31-23-26-39.png (854x480, 605K)

you don't. you hang out on the street corner or outside a convenience store all day.

Memes aside, there are far greater fields of mind that can be reached when you aren't limited by language.

And what happened to my Question Apustaja.png?

Attached: apustaja retard.jpg (238x192, 14K)

This. How can someone lack this? How do this people plan or reflect?

The only moments i dont have an inner monologe is when i speak or write.

I learn something today

doh
was meant for

>thecurseislifted.jpg

I think in experiences. Combine emotions with memories. Sometimes music accompanies it

Attached: IMG_1576.png (923x713, 45K)

What the actual fuck. I have thought in language ever since I can remember, I speak 3 languages and I notice which one I am using the most by which language I think in...

What the fuck is this... Is that a sign of a low IQ when they don't think in language?

No, they definitely wander around vandalizing things and generally complaining about everything that isn't handed over to them. There's a reason why they're called bad names.

You soun like a nadzi :D :D :D

Attached: 1324499369001.png (627x554, 14K)

That is perfectly normal. I would be worried if that wouldn't be the case. All intelligent people do this.

i had constant inner speech until i knowingly ~*became present*~ for the very first time around 10y ago, at 18yo or so.

after that, linguistic thought has been a TOOL, a good one at that, but it can remain tuned off for long periods of time

If had this happen before..

For instance knowing I have completed a job and then under instruction from the white boss doing something stupid confront of the white boss..

And looking a bit slow.

But at the same time I have pre emtively corrected a white man error.

Which then is repeated on the next job, by me..

And taken an ass chewing from the white boss for it.. after being asked if it was me.

Hell arious.

Some days are just effortless though, I work under many different white bosses.

>Racial realism is mean to archaic hominids so it must be fundamentally wrong

Imagine being this much of a Slav brainlet and believing that scientific fact is governed by his subject morality.

Attached: 9AD2395A-20CA-4706-9296-646DD5F27687.jpg (219x298, 31K)

The study doesn't control for race, but do you seriously think the results would be equal percentages for whites and blacks? This is a study concerning thinking, something blacks aren't known for.

White people talk to themselves out loud.
It's a sign of a higher IQ when one talks to himself.

Your response still makes no sense, you honorary negro.

Fuck no. But I don’t want to throw grant money at some retard trying to test thousands of people for some random bullshit

>I bet you use up all your thinking powers to pull up your trousers in the morning idiot
I mean you literally dont even have the capability of forethought or introspection, you're basically a psychopathic nigger in my eyes

I have a "voice" channel, some type of song, a screen saver of places I like or that calm me, and then a focus point, for example, pooping out this phone post. I can force it all to work in unison for bursts but unless I concentrate these all act independently.

i believe that's called schizophrenia

still proves not everyone has inner speech tho

The kingdom of God is within you.

Attached: Dont dead open inside.jpg (1000x425, 68K)

So if the world is a simulation like in The Matrix then non-whites are npcs? That would explain how the population has rapidly increase in the last 100 years.

You need to meditate more. True intelligence is the silence beyond the chattering internal dialogue. You can make the internal dialogue a tool that you use when you need and turn off when you don’t.