Anthropological evidence that Italians aren't white

On the right is pop singer Mariah Carey, who is black. She culturally identifies as black, and both blacks and whites consider her to be black, she just has "light skin."

On the left is a photograph of a typical Italian man. His African heritage is approximately six times more pronounced in his visual appearance (saying nothing about his behavior, personality, and predilection for crime). This is what Italians look like today, completely separated from the historical residents of that peninsula from the classical age (who actually were white -- this is the cause of the confusion).

If Mariah Carey is black, can you seriously consider Italians white?

Attached: italian-vs-mariah-carey.jpg (1200x598, 141K)

How about "whiter than Irish and Slavs?"

Attached: 20180609_184605.jpg (1702x854, 643K)

That old faggot doesn't look like a nigger at all. It's also some faggot 'artsy' pic, so his skin looks darker than it actually is.

Italians aren't that dark unless they live at the beach. Thats obviously just the picture. Also notice his European facial features. Nice try shlomo.

>Mariah Carey, who is black. She culturally identifies as black, and both blacks and whites consider her to be black
She's not black. She's a mongrel. She identifies as "black" because it comes with tremendous privilege in the U.S. I don't think anyone else actually considers her black. I never have. She has straight hair and her mannerisms seem more "white" than "black."

D&C shill fuck off

Attached: 1460661500993.png (1992x1226, 3.91M)

Bro, Italians aren't homogenous. Southern Italians are literally genetically closer to MENA people than they're to actually whites. While North Italians are white. They guy you posted is sicilian.

Attached: Italian Mediterranean.jpg (471x471, 30K)

kek
nobody considers Mariah Carey to be black

Attached: Pasta niggers.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Attached: Terroni are retarded and not white.png (500x147, 53K)

Attached: Terroni are niggers.jpg (365x263, 26K)

I wanna impregnate mariah.

Attached: Italian Mediterranean2.jpg (1280x1102, 139K)

You can't compare Northern Italians to Southern Italians. It's two different people genetically.

italians are europeans
fuck off with your d&c threads

I hope you're black.

This is true. Southern Italians are also Europeans.

Oh the "anti-sjw anti-natzees libertarian" is a shill who is trying to make us look bad now that we're waking up?
Color me surprised!
Listen pal, we don't care if we're called white or not, in fact we care even less about other coutnries opinion about us, have your rapefugees, we'll keep our pure whiteness

Attached: Italian Mediterranean3.jpg (610x347, 32K)

White isnt even the thing that matters.

You could find an Iraqi that could look more white than a Frenchman.

What matters is if you are of European stock.

Fuck off with you're shit thread kike.

Attached: 1535232764655.png (1378x904, 575K)

the guy is sicilian you moron, sicilians are closer to greeks and jews than Italians

North of the Mediterranean is European, south of it is not. "White" is a term for European people and an Italian signed the Declaration if Independence. So, OP, no one gives a Fuck about your re-definitions to suit your kike agenda. And.... You like to tell everyone you are from the Middle East, so obviously from your own statements you aren't White yourself.

.let me tell you who is white . jpg

That old dude is just tanned and has obviously been photoshopped to look darker. His facial features are aryan.

Mariah carey has been bleaching her skin for years now, and you can still see her negroid facial features.

Sage & Hide

look at the whole team

Attached: lecce.png (800x541, 1019K)

big fan of the georgian flag.

Attached: 1536088408827.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

lmao Italians like this man (a typical pasta nigger Italian) are black for a lot more reasons than the darkness of their skin. Look at that nose, those lips. Look at how they act! Just pathetic.

Turks are literally more white than the average Italian.

Sicilians don't represent Italy

Why is that player without pants?

fratelli.....
siamo stati distrutti.....
come ci riprenderemo......

African genetics present in the typical Italian prevent them from being civilized. He likely is not wearing pants because he plans to rape -- this is how his genetic line was created, it only makes sense that he would continue to perpetuate it the same way.

Not a single white face in that photo btw

Well, football players should be genocided.

Another thread made by jews.
Not surprisied.

I never considered her black. Why do you talk for both races? Have you asked everyone in africa what they think?

Oh no, someone said we're black, better open borders and let the whole population of Nigeria into Germany and Sweden. France is already covered.

Attached: 1536106586139.png (957x794, 399K)

Lmao so I guess Turks are white now

It's not. Stfu

We know,you are a dirty jew, using google traslate,so boring...

>accomplishment
building statues doesn't make you white you retard. What you are really trying to do is rationalize you never wanted to be white anyway

And also before anyone says that Northern Italians are white... well, no, they are not. (Pic very related, ethnic North Italian)

Attached: North_Italian1.jpg (400x400, 20K)

he's north african, whereas she is part west african. big difference

It's true, when confronted with his overwhelming African heritage, the typical Italian resorts to kangz-tier rationalization and lies.

Truthfully, modern Italians are hardly related to the Italians that built those statues to begin with. Africans have interbred with the inhabitants of that peninsula so thoroughly that they are less white than Turks now.

What are you talking about? Mariah Carrey’s mom is white.

Attached: B1D4E72A-664C-4697-95E5-C64CC98FD84B.jpg (238x212, 26K)

I agree, there is a big difference. Italians are apparently more black than the typical African American.

very insightful post.

But what about North Italians? Are they really Austro-Germanic?

Practically no blacks are 100% African genetics. Most of them have some European interbreeding. This is why Mariah Carey is a "light skin" black. She is very widely considered to be black by everyone except Italians, apparently. Wonder why that is?

The truth is gentiles are fucking losers especially the ones on here, doesn't matter what race you are. honestly I wouldn't want to be a nigger or a white, niggers are the worst race on earth and whites are barely any better lol. I mean really, gentiles are lazy and dumb like orcs.

this kills the shills

Attached: 1504849780739.jpg (1279x4410, 1.82M)

Are you really sure about that?

Attached: renzo-bossi-trota.jpg (1000x752, 65K)

it's funny because half of those look literally like arabs but with blue eyes / blonde hair

Also a cherrypick isn't worth anything

I'd be willing to entertain the idea that there are some Northern Italians who have remained isolated enough from the average African genetics that comprises the vast majority of the typical Italian. That doesn't change the fact that Italy is a black country.

This is a person that probably had some sandnigger ancestors and it is not representative of Italians (Southern or Northern) as a whole

looks like a bunch of mutts you see in that "what america will look like in 100 years" shit.

Yes. North Italians are blond with blue eyes, part of my family is from Lombardy.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x236, 452K)

You're the same cuckold shitposting in the german thread. Go fucking kill yourself.

>Also a cherrypick isn't worth anything
funny coming from a shill like you
32x12 cherrypicks vs 2

Attached: 1433032011742.jpg (442x594, 74K)

>Let me tell you which countries are white

What are you talking about? She’s biracial- she’s said herself she sees herself as biracial. And I’m not Italian either, you’re just an idiot

>he chosed the italian flag

>This is what Italians look like today, completely separated from the historical residents of that peninsula from the classical age (who actually were white -- this is the cause of the confusion).

Attached: WhiteWEWUZ.png (713x619, 319K)

no shit
did you even read human history?
ever hear about the moors?
fucking stupid ass racist piece of shit!

Ive never considered Mariah Carey black.

ROFL No, White is what people like Franklin wanted to use when they were British/Scandinavian supremacist. Even Germans and Russians were deemed too swarthy to be White. It's a retarded term and easily ridiculed by the left.

We should just go with European or Caucasoid.

This is literally no different that the average southern French.

>Cherrypicking a Sicilian with dark olive skin = negro.
>Divide and conquer thread from a memeflag poster.

Someone give this guy a PHD in Genealogy... Jow Forums has turned into fucking shit.

Attached: 1528344113064.jpg (900x900, 181K)

>North Italians are blond with blue eyes
*Less than 5% of North Italians are blonde with blue eyes

Pic related is how the average North Italian looks like

Attached: Salvini.jpg (450x575, 42K)

Looks like a hook nose. not a black nose.

Tons of blacks are "biracial" you dumb nigger. That's literally what "light skin" means. Mariah Carey is culturally considered black, trying to argue this point just makes you look desperate.

You should just accept all gentiles are one race and stop the racial shit. You all look and act the same to me.

its pretty mean to call her black, she doesn't look like an ape at all

>memeflag
>italians aren't white
here we go again

Attached: 1488745696211.jpg (733x1097, 436K)

Dude she's like 60. Nothing good is gonna come out of that snatch.

Other ape-nigs call her black, also. Sure she isn't as black as "dark skin" niggers, but she is still black.

I'm only pointing out that this woman who is widely considered to be black is less black than the typical Italian. This is irrefutable evidence of Italians being not only just nonwhite, but black themselves.

Italians aren't white

here, I don't have a memeflag

North italians have germanic admixture

Except you don’t have a point. Biracial literally means a person whose parents come from two different races, Bi-Racial. It doesn’t mean black at all. A person with a Latino father and an Asian mother is suddenly black now? Gtfo of here with that retarded bullshit

>100% white germanic amico! bada bing bada bong

Attached: North_Italian2.jpg (300x415, 22K)

>Using a Hollywood movie as evidence
I guess Thanos and Wakanda must be real and the Infinity War and really happened then.

Infinity War really happened then*

This, the north south divide is a meme. Italians are not white and this is self-evident since even fucking boomers always refer to them as italians (no matter how many generations they have been in USA/canada)and never call refer to their french,german irish etc friends by their natinality.

This is the most mutt reasoning I've ever heard.

> A person with a Latina father and an Asian mother is suddenly black now?

Look at how desperate this mutt is! They know damn well that's not what was being said!

In what way am i saying that? Negroids and Mongoloids aren't European nor are they Caucasoid.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

I never knew she was black,she really doesn't look black at all. I thought she was Latina

It's not evidence you dumb nigger, it's an insult. The insult is based on the fact that Italians are black. Not surprised someone denying this isn't able to understand basic logic lmao

Non è perchè sei un terrone puzzone che tutti in italia devono essere brutti come te

>literally has to cherrypick the same guy over and over again

Attached: 1433032011751.jpg (346x512, 23K)

>"It's been difficult for me, moving around so much, having to grow up by myself... my parents divorced. And I always felt kind of different from everybody else in my neighborhoods. I was a different person ethnically. And sometimes, that can be a problem. If you look a certain way, everybody goes 'White girl', and I'd go, 'No, that's not what I am.'"
EL OH EL
So you are literally wrong

Go kill yourself spic

Attached: 1518282790199m.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Yes but none for you excel at anything enough to pretend the races are that different. If America became entirely nigger it would still work as a nation as long as the Jewish people were still around keeping it afloat as usual. Same with the entirety of Western Europe.

>Non è perchè sei un terrone puzzone che tutti in italia devono essere brutti come te

Attached: matteo-salvini-trapani-castelvetrano-410.jpg (820x410, 182K)

You started out with a faulty premise saying she’s black. She’s not, in fact she’s half white. Try thinking before you post

Attached: C10478FD-9D89-453A-9D1E-7AB9C713A5CE.jpg (634x434, 73K)

Those dead spics are more white than typical Italians lmao

return to the reddit slave spawn.

Pathetic nigger spic

Attached: 1518283384086s.jpg (125x83, 3K)