Protester in Kavanuagh hearing yells "there are 2.8 million more of us than there are of you."

Protester in Kavanuagh hearing yells "there are 2.8 million more of us than there are of you."

This is what happens when a majority of the country no longer has recourse to the ballot box. It's going to get uglier.

twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1037338552756002819

Attached: Capture.png (583x436, 54K)

im legit ready for a race war, socioeconomic war and class war all rolled into one. hard reset this motherfucker.

Is that before or after applying the 3/5 rule?

and there are 2.8 million europeans and more willing to come to america to shoot you leftist cucks and keep america free you fucking faggot!

all i ask is pick me up from the airport,a gun and 3 meals a day and smokes and somewhere to sleep.

Attached: 1506206893168.png (956x864, 106K)

It applies even more with owning property.

>This is what happens when a majority of the country no longer has recourse to the ballot box.

Attached: 1534053009522.jpg (400x400, 28K)

They were property and not persons before that compromise. Typical nigger gets a gift, no strings attached, but still chimps out that it wasn't enough.

>ian millhiser

watching this guy melt down throughout all of Trump's judicial appointments has been an exquisite pleasure.

Is this referring to the popular vote difference in the 2016 election?

Wow, not even here and making demands rapefugee

One rightwinger is more powerful than 100 leftards.
Doesn't look good for the left.
Have these faggots never seen 300?

gibs me dat muh fuggin bix nood

Actually, it was soutershits upset they didnt have any pop.
Remember, its only post war blacks get voting

>2,8 million
>Country of 350 million+
>Less than 1%

I think we'll be alright.

Attached: itsnotrigged.jpg (308x320, 24K)

A gay movie?
So who are you shooting then faggot?

This, been stockpiling .308 .45ACP and 9mm and reloading supplies in anticipation for the 2020 aftermath of the election.

99% of those protestors for him have been middle aged out of shape women though???

It's sad that this degenerate leftist thinks that fake voters in New York and LA ar going to fight for him and his limp cause. Trust me, theres not more of you.

So, a 700, 1911, and usp?

>2.8 million
>7 million NRA members

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

>Purchase at least 2.8 million more rounds
Great idea.

out of shape, gun grabbing single females with green and pink hair that don't have any clue as to weapons maintenance

point is saying you out number your enemy isnt brilliant.
Just shows how actually retarded you people are.
Since you lost.

>2.8 million more
Im guessing you got common core?

FN-FAL, CETME, M1911 and, a Luger P-08 and Walther P-38 (both from the war!) in addition to a Walther P-99

Lost what?
Soros won, he controls the election.

>It's going to get uglier.
Thank god it's wearing a lampshade.

>majority no longer has recourse to the ballot
What does this mean? Didn’t I interfere in your election a few years ago?

>lost what
My sides IT WAS HER TURN?

Actually, there are more like 10 to 15 illegal immigrants that voted for Hillary, please try to keep up

Sounds a lot like the left insinuating there is going to be a civil war conflict.

Well, faggots, bring it the fuck on. For every 1 conservative killed, we're hanging 10 of you faggot leftists from intersections.

By the way thread with a jew shill paying protesters was quickly 404

Attached: 1536169363650.jpg (1200x877, 182K)

Nope, my handbook says to keep that script up so nobody rejects Trump like they did Bush

Ooh 10 or 15 joses.
Better watch out.
You know she leads by 200k without Cali?

This. Millions of illegals, dead people and double voting got Hillary the popular vote. Trump has the real numbers behind him and he knows it.

Attached: 1536170296751.png (463x420, 387K)

The only thing preventing a civil war at this point is that the economy hasn't crashed. If a crash ever coincides with feverish social angst in this country, it'll make the first war look like pre-school.

So as we can see he had two meetings with her and handed her money then he was removed from the courtroom for protesting

Attached: 1536182108719.jpg (4030x2400, 3.03M)

Fat boomers born in America paid by immigrant pajeets.

Attached: 1536155945991.jpg (1016x1042, 138K)

I would be very interested in that, if you have any evidence of it. I understand that it is possible to game the system, but have you got good evidence that they actually did so?

So how come he didnt even scratch a quarter of the populace?

Yes, but probably 4 million of those voters have to go back.

I never saw that movie.

But I did read somewhere the Persians thought the Spartans were faggots when they saw them engage in their weird rituals.

And proof these arent plants like Richard Spencer?

It was also the Athenians who killed the Persians

2.8 million out of about 300 million.
They are the 1%

((((((millhiser)))))))))

>2.8 million more
So fucking what. Half the population doesn't vote.

I know I didn't. Why should I? I live in a solid red state.

It's these dumbshits in blue states who don't understand the electoral college. They think that if every mestizo and bugman in southern California votes they have some kind of national mandate.

>majority no longer has recourse to the ballot

Attached: not rigged just losing.jpg (864x1152, 155K)

>courtroom
Technically a hearing room or committee room.

Yes and I will make a thread this weekend when I have time. But keep in mind this has been going on for a long time, it’s not unique to the last election. Even Obama went on national television before the election and told illegals that since they are here they should have a voice and go vote.

you should try to quit the tobacco jew.
maybe i can grow some for ya, not gonna give money to marlboro.

How about you settle for room and board for 6 months after shit ends so you have time to find a job and yadda yadda.

Not saying I could afford you atm, just saying it seems more fair.

> a gun
how about 2 or 3?

maybe they should represent middle america better next time

Attached: 2016_House_and_Presidential_Party_Winner_by_District.png (3427x2231, 1.27M)

>This is what happens when a majority of the country no longer has recourse to the ballot box.

what the hell is that supposed to mean?

>It's going to get uglier.
good

Attached: 1534703334994.jpg (500x540, 32K)

I wish leftists would learn the type of government America has... It's not a Democracy, it's a democratic republic. Read just a single book about it for God's sake.

You're hearing the death throws of a writhing corpse, nothing more. Leftism is dead for the next 40 years in the US. (((They))) know that, it's why they're shoveling cash to these hamplanets to go on and REEEE for the next four days.

It means the arrogant educated left are literally just now learning how our government is structured after losing an election they were promised

>"there are 2.8 million more of us than there are of you."

That's nice. We have all the branches of government, most state governments, and own most of the guns.

This, city tards need spankings.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Strict constitutionalist.

>Yes and I will make a thread this weekend when I have time.

Just a quick pointer to anything, to tide us over?

>But keep in mind this has been going on for a long time, it’s not unique to the last election.

Election fraud has been going on foreer, as long as their have been elections. If it is going on at the scale you suggest, though, that is something unprecedented, and needs to be exposed. So don't forget to find time to someday share your evidence with us!

>Even Obama went on national television before the election and told illegals that since they are here they should have a voice and go vote.

A source for that would be interesting.

so war then?
Is that what (((they))) are saying?

Yeah, the violence happens and gutters swell with blood.
I wonder when they'll realised, they are not the majority here.

>tyrrany of the majority is a good thing
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
gas the kikes
gas the women
patriarchy forever

So you have no say since you didnt vote.

Mens rea
You admit that Trump has no support.

Yeah, its like lying and screaming democracy creates a lie set.
So why is a person in Cali worth a third of Vermont under the republic?
Cant find anything except reps are to be equally appointed by the census, which is not being followed.

Jesus christ bud did the yanks ask us to supply them with weapons and food? No. We let them shag our birds.

So I'll bring my own gun* and cover my own meals Yanks provide the wahmen. And don't just give us your fatties.

*pic related

Attached: spoon gun.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Fight for your freedom and the American dream can be yours.

Thank you for your interest!!
Yours truly (unless your black)
-murca

Means they lost, and they really, really thought it was in the bag.

Also protester
We see through you faggots, don't forget

Attached: 1536172367388.png (1024x748, 1.01M)

>there are 2.8 million more of us than there are of you
We have 300 million more guns than you.

>You admit that Trump has no support.

Non sequiter.

He admitted that many Trump supporters did not vote last time,I guess.

>there are 2.8 million illegal voters in NY and CA
And there are millions of more who are WALKING AWAY from the Democrat after they rigged the primaries only to blame Clinton’s miserable failure on muh Russia the same way the Westboro Baptist Church blames election results on muh gay butt sex.

Blue Trickle any day now!

Not really, guns are pretty even in ownership.

CIVIL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR (which is mostly a race war due to voter demographics)

Leftists don't own guns.

>Inflating numbers
Classic liberal bullshit. If we're talking "sheep" though, that's probably not far off the mark.

Attached: 1518238993663.jpg (468x895, 46K)

Lol

The statement doesnt work that way.
If there are 2.8 million supporters, then no one supports Trump, sine the man shouted morethan.

So its
Antitrump - pro trump =2.8 million

>So why is a person in Cali worth a third of Vermont under the republic?

People don't elect a President directly here, a President is elected by the states. In each of the 51 separate elections we have during a Presidential election year, everybody can cast one vote in their states to help determine their state's electors for President. One vote each person, but they are not electing what you think they are.
>Cant find anything except reps are to be equally appointed by the census, which is not being followed

Explain me then.

>And don't just give us your fatties.

We'll just give you the scraggly-toothed, you're used to that, right?

>least armed and least LEO/military participating faction of the populace
>control the smallest amount of land mass by several magnitudes, all of their enclaves are surrounded from all sides by enemy territory
>whiny, weak, low testosterone slacktivists that get thrown around like ragdolls if they outnumber the opposition any less than 2:1
>poor management of connections, resources, and cold hard capitol, often squatting in DIY spaces and/or saddled with tens of thousands of dollars in poorly planned loans
>utterly failing in their Sisyphean task of holding back the wave of white consciousness, race realism, and nationalism
>their most powerful and successful President thoroughly obstructed by a Republican Congress for half his time in office
>their worst case scenario opponent is securely in office with a strong backing in all branches of federal government
>it's going to get even worse if midterms are in Republicans' favor
>Democrat constituency is getting deported, having their protections, and/or getting killed by other brown people by the millions
>Republicans are more adept at fighting from a disadvantage to begin with by masterfully navigating the rules through brilliant gerrymandering, securing electoral majorities ambivalent of popular vote, and subverting Democrat policy
>Trump is poisoned to nominate the most Supreme Court Justices and Circuit Judges since Reagan
>assuming all goes well and Trump gains an even stronger strangehold on the federal government and courts, it's absolute game over on the horizon when Trump grants asylum to millions of white South Africans
>soiyim like this lashing out because for every Drumpfkin making a spectacle that they out and socially shame, there are a million smart enough to keep quiet and hide in plain sight

Attached: ‫‬‪‫‬҉ ‫‬‪‫‬҉ ‫‬‪‫‬҉ ‫‬‪‫‬҉ ‫‬‪‫‬҉ ‫‬‪� (470x470, 47K)

He's a walking corpse isn't he?

You're a retard shitposting on a mongolian horse breeding forum.

Says who? Limp wristed Redneck Revolt faggots?

Walk on down to the 'Hood and explain that to the Bruthas.

Attached: today is a good day.jpg (206x244, 52K)

So again, electors, determining, only constrait is equal appropriation by pop
How then does it work that vermint has 3 times its supposed to?

this is literally a fucking automated spam bot thread and you people are seriously replying to it
kill yourselves

Attached: 1535066867521.jpg (615x809, 39K)

When will you be taking a logic class? I suspect you'll enjoy it, and I know it will be good for you.

wikipedia:
list of logical fallacies

After the joke of a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on social media today, I'm ready to start the purge. I will not be silenced. If you try to suppress my power online, I will bring it to the real world.

Attached: 10290-200.png (200x200, 5K)

No matter the people protecting Kava have billions of rounds of ammo

Attached: 1499481874331.png (991x672, 206K)

Californians aren’t Americans... or people.

so how have they lost resource to the ballot box?

they didnt get their way so theres no use in them ever voting again? the system much be entirely broken now?
but if they get their way then its not broken?

Damn straight

Nra, police, pol
Cant have niggers shooting each other and bus voting without guns.

Already did

It has a picture of Trump

Attached: 20180527_083724.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

I'm ready.

Attached: 1536105922623.jpg (329x467, 25K)

>It has a picture of Trump

be serious